10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Matadepera Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Matadepera Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Matadepera Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Matadepera Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Matadepera Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Matadepera Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Matadepera Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Matadepera Catalonia:
Can Seuba offers 4 double rooms, 1 triple and 1 quadruple room, all of them en suite and featuring rustic-style furniture.The house has and a lounge area with TV, a fireplace and a library.Hiking, cycling or horse riding can be practiced nearby. The Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Nature Reserve is 15 mi from Can Seuba while Barcelona is just 40 minutes’ drive away.
I did not know I book twin beds and a bathroom not attached. But the beds were very comfortable. Room was very small and a cute window over looking the yard. People were staying up stairs and down but there were big open common areas. We felt like we had the house to our self. Wonderful breakfast, set up inside, but could go out on a big outside area with a beautiful view. Friendly people. N
One little bar near by, but no one spoke English. The waitress tried and used her phone translation . The area has unbelievable mountain views and nice place to take a stroll along the road old mill building on the river and church. Poppys and other flowers. Only stayed one night, but would recommend for a peaceful restful place.
- Unique looking suite with stone walls – lots of character. The owners and managers were super friendly and accommodating.
- Very caring hosts, went out of their way to ensure I arrived safely and even catered for my special dietary needs for breakfast. Wonderful place of old character with modern comfort. Peaceful and quiet and directly on the beautiful GR5 hiking trail.
- Nice setting in a quiet village. Friendly manager. Convenient bar close by where food is available after 8:00pm in the evening.
- Comfortable bed,very clean,excellent breakfast,host very friendly and spoke good English which was a real benifit.
- I did not know I book twin beds and a bathroom not attached. But the beds were very comfortable. Room was very small and a cute window over looking the yard. People were staying up stairs and down but there were big open common areas. We felt like we had the house to our self. Wonderful breakfast, set up inside, but could go out on a big outside area with a beautiful view. Friendly people. N
At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a shared bathroom, some units at Habitaciones baobab also offer a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of European dishes.Barcelona is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 14 miles from Habitaciones baobab.
- Very helpful – staff very willing to do all that they can to make you feel at home
- This was new n nice small room with warm feelings of home with all basic facilities.
- Chambre propre bien climatisé vu la chaleur 54° et une très bonne accueil. Et c’est silencieux pour se reposer.
- Ubicación. La atención del anfitrión muy buena, implicado para que estemos cómodos
- Bueno era normal la habitación y no se le puede pedir más el trato bueno
El Petit Bed & Breakfast
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bath. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Barcelona is 14 miles from El Petit Bed & Breakfast, while Sitges is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The very friendly welcome, the place was spotlessly clean and fresh smelling, the breakfast was ample.
- Superb B&B experience, albeit some way out of Barcelona. Ultra-clean, good breakfast, strong internet, plenty parking in street
- Proximity to Barcelona where we had arrived on a ferry. Easy to find.
– Rooms clean, functional.
– Nice bathroom with soap, shampoo/showergel and even tooth brush set.
Limpieza e instalaciones nuevas y cuidadas.
Además en frente tiene un restaurante y se come genial
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Rooms come with a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Barcelona is 16 miles from Can Caponet, while Santa Susanna is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Rooms include a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Barcelona is 18 miles from Can Manent, while Santa Susanna is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 25 miles from the accommodation.
Can Manent es una verdadera masia rural pero situada al lado de un pueblo y muy bien conectada con Barcelona.
La masia tiene una arquitectura digna de un Chateau Relais pero sin lujos innecesarios puesto que se trata una verdadera explotacion donde se comen productos de su propia producción que abastece a restaurantes que figuran entre los mejores del mundo.
Emilio (el productor y cocinero) domina sus productos tan bien como sus clientes “estrellados” y Raimond soluciona cualquier deseo que se os pueda ocurrir.
Lo increíble sin embargo es que todo esto se ofrezca a precios ajustadisimos.
La suite es preciosa, el mobiliario vintage y rústico le da un aire muy acogedor. La cama y el baño son enormes.
A destacar la atención del personal, son muy agradables y se preocupan de que estés lo más cómodo posible durante la estancia.
Mi perra estuvo muy a gusto con sus perros, son muy sociables y tranquilos con la gente.
- La casa es preciosa, sus habitaciones y espacios en común impresionantes!! Mucha tranquilidad, el espacio donde desayunar en el patio es una pasada. Recomendado 100%, volveré.
- Excelente relación calidad-precio. A destacar la atención personalizada de Raimon y el entorno natural, así como la cercanía al circuito de Montmeló que era lo que buscábamos.
- La habitación preciosa y el entorno muy bonito y tranquilo
- Can Manent es una verdadera masia rural pero situada al lado de un pueblo y muy bien conectada con Barcelona.
Anita’s Bed and Breakfast
Each simply decorated room at Anita’s Bed and Breakfast has heating, a fan and free Wi-Fi. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast has a lounge area with books, games and a TV. The staff can provide information on Barcelona’s many attractions.The funicular train to Tibidabo Mountain is a 15 minute walk from the property. The charming Gràcia district is 2 Metro stops from Penitents Station, and here you will find a range of cafés, bars and restaurants.
Gràcia is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, city walks and architecture.
- Great views from the terrace. Thank you Sergio you were consistently helpful and gave us great advice throughout our stay. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast was good.
- The view is amazing, the quality of services is excellent. For sure we will stay again if we come back in town in the near time.
- The B&B is just all you can expect! Its clean, rooms are big, very very clean. The breakfast is great! Mother of the owner who prepares the breakfast is the nicest person ever! We where there with our young baby son of almost 2. And that worked out really well. Every was ready when we arrived, and the owner Ariadne called us even what time we would arrive, so she could have everything ready when we would arrive. All very cool! We will stay there again when we would come to Barcelona again!
- Spacious, clean, comfortable and the staff were very caring
- Comfortable bad, the room was very clean, very quiet area, the staff/manager are really nice!
Castell de Guardiola
A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Castell de Guardiola offers traditional meals, special menus and packed lunches on request.Sitges is 30 mi from Castell de Guardiola, while Castelldefels is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is El Prat Airport, 30 mi from Castell de Guardiola.
- Fabulous!! Castell de Guardiola was superb. Marta and her son Joseph welcomed us like we were family. The relatively small castle has been restored in a classy understated way. The furnishings, rooms and pool area are lovely. The basement living room is large, comfortable with a library and large tv. The views are stunning looking over the countryside to Manressa, Montserrat and beyond. We so enjoyed Marta’s home style cooking, particularly the breakfasts. Eating dinner on the terrace was so romantic. We didn’t want to leave and will definitely return.
- Beautiful location (view from the balcony is to die for) and even more beautiful staff – JosefMaria and his mum. We had dinner for 2 nights there too and mum’s home cook dishes were to die for
- The perfect place to discover the region and culture- the interior typical Catalan, everything feels authentic, comfortable and extremely clean. But above all was the friendliness of the host Marta. She cooks delicious local dishes the breakfasts and evening meals are amazing. The farmhouse is very quiet perfect to relax – perched high with fabulous views of Montserrat and the surrounding area, Manresa. With my daughter we loved sitting outside watching the sunset or enjoy the lovely pool.
Welcome and warmth of owners
Quality of food
We couldn’t fault our stay there.
The Breakfasts and evening meals were amazing, so were our hosts Marta and Josep. Location very quiet but that was exactly what we wanted. Perched high on a hill the farmhouse had fabulous views of Montserrat and the surrounding area, Manresa. Don’t book anywhere else, you won’t beat this place!
Barcelona 226 Exclusive Rooms
Each heated room at this hotel has modern décor and includes 1 double or 2 single beds, a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer. Some rooms have a spa bath. All are on the ground floor.The hotel offers a lounge area and a light breakfast every morning, consisting of coffee, tea, orange juice, and pastries.You can find several restaurants, bars, and grocery shops within a 5-minute walk of Barcelona 226 Exclusive rooms. Diagonal Metro Station is 2,800 feet from the property, and Plaza Catalunya is 2 stops away.
Sarrià-St. Gervasi is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, culture and city walks.
- Highly recommended, clean, well appointed rooms, walking distance to Las Ramblas, 20 min walk.
The room was beautiful, very clean, modern decoration and the bathroom very big and confortable.
The location is just amazing.
- Clean, comfortable, excellent staff, lovely breakfast
breakfast very good but every day was the same products, a better variety would be a plus
no balcony and no window in the bathroom
- The personal greetings card was a lovely surprise. The stuff and the location were absolutely perfect.
Barna House B&B
The smart, modernist façade of the Barna House B&B building contrasts with the modern interior design. The rooms here are spacious and perfect for a weekend getaway, or a business trip; the city center is a 10 minutes away by metro or bus. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower, hypoallergenic soap and a hairdryer.Guests have access to a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, oven and kettle. Tea and coffee are free. A living room with a TV are at guest’s disposal.Boasting a daily cleaning service, this accommodations is ideal for those who want to explore the nightlife on offer in Barcelona.This property offers continental breakfast buffet.Equipped with Wi-Fi internet access, keep up to date with your emails while on holiday at Barna House B&B.
Gràcia is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, city walks and architecture.
The host was extremely kind, friendly and went out of his way to help the guests. Immediate replies to what’s app messages.
Air con is good, cleanliness is excellent. The coffee is amazing!!!
Clean and modern bathroom, which is always what I’m mostly worried about when going abroad. Extra pillows was stored in the room as well, which otherwise is a bit tricky to get your hands on.
Overall me and my girlfriend was very pleased with our stay. Great value and the location is just perfect, right in the middle between La Sagrada Familia and the cozy streets of Grácia!
Location, decor, facilities, free breakfast were all great features.
The staff were also incredibly informative and assistive.
I would happily stay there again on my return to Barcelona.
- The B&B was very clean and tidy and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was excellent as the metro was 5 mins walking away and the area was really nice with lots to do nearby. The breakfast was good but there were not many options.
- Barna is excellent b&b, very nice hospitality and all you need was available. Especially we liked croissants every day at breakfast 🙂
- The host was extremely kind, friendly and went out of his way to help the guests. Immediate replies to what’s app messages.
Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hair dryer. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. A flat-screen TV is offered.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sagrada Familia can be reached in 20 minutes’ by public transport. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 7.5 mi from Principal B&B.
Eixample is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and shopping.
- Clean and trendy B&B in a fantastic location (the Eixample, which I think is way cooler than the Old Town). Beautiful building, friendly owners, clean rooms, new furniture.
- Very accurate representation as displayed in photos, I specified my room beforehand. Staff was extremely accommodating and went out of their way to provide an exceptional stay. Check in was also very simple
- Beautiful building in a great location. The room was small but clean and the temperature in the room was very pleasant.
- Great communication so everything went smoothly upon our arrival, even though we were 5 hours later than planned
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Matadepera Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Matadepera Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Matadepera Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Matadepera Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!