10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Martirio Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Martirio Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Martirio Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Martirio Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Martirio Guanacaste. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Martirio Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Martirio Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Martirio Guanacaste:
Agouti Paca B&B is located in Martirio, 23 miles from Liberia and 26 miles from Pital. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place in the middle of nature! The hosts were very friendly and welcoming. The food was delicious. Would definitely stay there again.
- I stayed one night with my parents before we visited the Tenorio national park the next day. The family room was really big with a lot of space for a family. We entered the room and fell in love with the place. The house is located off the main road in the middle of a beautiful green garden. We had facilities on the balcony to prepare coffee and cook some meals. I would highly recommend the place to stay one or more nights to relax or as hub for some tours in the area.
- Everything was amazing!!! Room was huge, breakfast was great, lovely view, comfy beds. Quiet environment. Three friendly dogs. We abso loved it here. Thank you!!
- Amazing house with a lovely view, really feel like you’re in the nature, when you look around you see trees! No aircon but the room was very roomy and open so it wasn’t too hot to sleep at all. The owner very was friendly and gave us tips for places to go near by.
- Homestay with locals at the farm. Huge room at the top of the nice farmhouse, very well organized and clean, fantastic hosts, delicious breakfast, great location close to Tenorio National Park. Walking distance to local pub and restaurant. Also, great value for your money. Highly recommended.
Finca Mei Tai
Located in Bijagua, 25 miles from Liberia, Finca Mei Tai features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.
This was by far our best stay in Costa Rica. Cecile and Eric (a.k.a. the wizard of wood!) are incredibly friendly and informative hosts, they gave us so much useful and interesting information about their place and recommendations for nearby activities.
The entire property is downright stunning. We could not believe what a beautiful and well-crafted place they have built themselves and their lucky guests. Everything was perfectly clean, designed in a stylish way and well thought out. Breakfast was delicious, enriched with fresh fruit, locally grown coffee and self-made jam.
- The property is extensive and well-maintained with resident Muscovy ducks and a tiger-heron that enjoys water snakes. The breakfast was generous and delicious and if you are a fan of fruit, you are in for a treat. Both Eric and Celine were always willing to help with suggestions or local information. We are birders and this place was heaven for us.
- Wonderful lodge, luxuries accommodation, very nice garden with birds, but most of all extremely friendly and helpful owners. We regretted having to go again.
- The accommodation is wonderful and in a beautiful setting . Our hosts were extremely helpful.
- The hosts eric and cecile were so welcoming and really made us feel at home. The place was absolutely gorgeous and bed was super luxe and comfortable. Breakfast was nice and leisurely w great coffee and homemade bread. They also offered to help us book tours and really took time with us. I wish we could have stayed longer. Highly recommend!
- This was by far our best stay in Costa Rica. Cecile and Eric (a.k.a. the wizard of wood!) are incredibly friendly and informative hosts, they gave us so much useful and interesting information about their place and recommendations for nearby activities.
Casitas Tenorio B&B and Farm
One of our top picks in Bijagua.Featuring free WiFi, Casitas Tenorio B&B and Farm offers accommodations in Bijagua. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Liberia is 27 miles from Casitas Tenorio B&B and Farm, and Pital is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Excellent lodge with fantastic view. Donald and Pip made our stay unforgettable. Good bird watching.
- Very friendly and helpful People, animals on the farm
- The casita was perfect….spacious, clean, comfortable and private…. The dining area was open to the garden full of birds.
- Onsite bird watching at breakfast that is unmatched. Through careful plantings and smart design, they have nurtured an outdoor spectacle for you to view local birds in their natural habitat. There are wonderful nearby activities, and your hosts go beyond the norm to make sure your stay is enjoyable. Take the free 30 min farm tour onsite. Peaceful/quiet. Breakfast with local/organic emphasis. Easy parking.
- Great location, super clean, lovely hosts and amazing birds at breakfast!!
Posada Río Celeste La Amistad
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Posada Río Celeste La Amistad is located in El Achiote. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fortuna is 29 miles from Posada Río Celeste La Amistad, and Liberia is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 39 miles from Posada Río Celeste La Amistad.
- I loved the warmth provided by the family that runs the hotel. They did everything that they could to keep us comfortable. They cooked a delicious dinner for four of us, for around $30 US. They were very attentive, and also provided a hearty breakfast. You can experience the culture of the countryside at this hotel. You can also rent boots from the hotel for $3 when hiking in tenorio national park. It is cheaper to rent from the hotel than at the park, and it is entirely worth it since your shoes would be ruined in the clay that is in the trail. Rooms were comfortable with Wifi.
- Great to experience a family business where the people truly do everything to accommodate you.
- Great breakfast, very friendly staff; nice location.
- Location -right next to the Riog Celeste park entrance.nice comfortable room.good food.
- Very comfortable room and bed. The food at the on site restaurant was incredible. Most of the things they serve are from the property. They have a garden out back. We stayed here for New Years Eve. We were on a 15 day road trip all over Costa Rica and this place was my absolute favorite. It’s away from the city. It’s a tropical mountain jungle oasis with tons of plants and animals. Very beautiful there. I wish we had stayed one more night before moving on.
One of our best sellers in Nuevo Arenal! Located in Nuevo Arenal, 16 miles from Fortuna, Heliconia Hall features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Monte Verde is 17 miles from Heliconia Hall, and Santa Elena is 16 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 45 miles away.
Bill,the owner was very nice and available for questions ,etc. The room and the rest of the property were fantastic. The whole place is like a work of art.
The room/suite had eveything for a very comfortable stay.
- The hospitality of the owner and the amazing overview of the lake.
- The owner is such a sweet man- offering a lot of insight to the area and help to any questions we had. He made us delicious breakfasts that one morning even included fresh jam made from lemons on the property. The views are to die for and the room has anything you could need or want to cook for yourself or just relax and watch netflix. We felt like we were staying with family.
- Bill was a gracious, friendly, and attentive host, with many tips and suggestions about where to go and what to do. The setting is quiet and private, a kilometer or so out of Nuevo Arenal. The view from the porch is amazing, and we spent mornings drinking coffee, watching birds, and viewing Lake Arenal. This was an awesome place to stay!
- Heliconia Hall is just an amazing villa with fantastic lake Arenal view. The host, Bill was very welcome and friendly
- Bill,the owner was very nice and available for questions ,etc. The room and the rest of the property were fantastic. The whole place is like a work of art.
Soda y Cabinas El Parque
Soda y Cabinas El Parque offers accommodations in Bijagua. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Fortuna is 28 miles from Soda y Cabinas El Parque, and Liberia is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cabinas Cascada Rio Celeste
Cabinas Cascada Rio Celeste is located in Upala, 28 miles from Fortuna and 31 miles from Liberia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The woman who owns and runs this small hotel could not be kinder. She is incredibly sweet and accommodating and went out of her way to make sure we were happy and taken care of. Dinner and breakfast were made to order and served from a deck with a sweeping view of the surrounding countryside. When she found out I was traveling with my teenage son, she let us use the double bed I had booked, plus a single bed in an adjoining room for no extra cost. She really wanted us to be happy. For dinner she prepared a lovely casado with fish (choice of fish, chicken or pork chop) and the breakfast was gallo pinto, scrambled eggs, fruit and coffee. It was an incredibly welcoming and sweet place to stay, just a few minutes from the entrance to Rio Celeste.
- So clean and modern new appliances. Very open friendly family, delcious bfast. Very helpful in getting me a lift to local village. Super close to tenorio park for rio celeste 10 mins by foot☺☺👍
Le personnel très sympa et toujours dispo pour rendre service
Proximité du parc
La gentillesse des propriétaires. Ils sont vraiment très sympas !
La proximité pour aller au parc national, en 5 min à pied !
- Det var rent och snyggt. Värdfamiljen var mycket trevlig och mycket gästvänlig. Det var gångavstånd till nationalparken. Alla måltider gick att få på boendet. Vällagat och gott.
Located in Fortuna, 16 miles from Liberia, Cabinas Arsol features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a private bathroom.Pital is 18 miles from Cabinas Arsol, and Culebra is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chalet Nicholas Bed & Breakfast
Located in Nuevo Arenal in the region of Guanacaste, 18 miles from Fortuna, Chalet Nicholas Bed & Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Monte Verde is 19 miles from Chalet Nicholas Bed & Breakfast, and Santa Elena is 17 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 43 miles away.
- We found the hosts very knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs. The location is very convenient and only few minutes away from the town of Nuevo Arenal and about an hour from the Arenal volcano. The property grounds are beautiful and create very peaceful atmosphere. The room was comfortable and has everything you need with a separate bathroom. The breakfast was outstanding.
- Cathy and John are wonderful hosts. They clearly enjoy sharing the beauty of Costa Rica and the Arenal area with their guests. And their guests are interesting people as well – we went out to dinner with another couple from the B&B and had a great time swapping stories on travels. I would say there were two highlights to the stay – conversations with Cathy and John, and feeding little bananas to the tropical birds every morning.
The hosts were very welcoming and informative.
The grounds are gorgeous!! Flowers everywhere!
Best of all, we loved the birds that come to the feeder throughout the day! They were one of the highlights of our trip!
- very nice stay in Chalet Nicholas, John and Cathy are so nice! I recommend! breakfast is awesome!
- Loved the amazing views, being surrounded by nature, and the wonderful staff and hosts at the hotel.
Lucky Bug Bed And Breakfast
Lucky Bug Bed And Breakfast is located in Nuevo Arenal, 18 miles from Fortuna and 19 miles from Monte Verde. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find ticket service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 43 miles from Lucky Bug Bed And Breakfast.
- The couple who run the hotel go above and beyond to take care of their guests and the local fauna.
- Huge, beautiful rooms – clean, comfortable and absolutely charming. It is a short walk to the restaurant down the driveway lined with plants and gorgeous tropical flowers. There were all kinds of birds and wildlife to be seen and heard sitting on the deck of the restaurant overlooking a small pond. And the breakfast! Delicious. The shop beside the restaurant is a treasure trove of handmade crafts that are used to decorate the property. Monika and Rob were very friendly and helpful. Thanks for a wonderful experience!
- This is a little slice of heaven away from the crowds. We sat on the balcony and watched toucans eat from the mango tree. Lots of other birds and butterflies. Lovely breakfast. The gift shop has cool original art. The proprietors are warm and friendly.
- This bed and breakfast was creatively decorated with interesting art and small touches such as handmade soap wrapped in a banana leaf that made it feel special. The property was amazing ~ on a private lake with lush gardens everywhere. The breakfast was outdoors overlooking the lake with many birds visible. The couple who own this place were extremely helpful about what to do and where to eat. Monica has a passion for butterflies and created a butterfly habitat that guests are allowed to visit. Howler monkeys could be heard each morning. It was a wonderfully unique experience.
- Beautiful setting, gardens, lagoon and grounds. Room was clean and nice with small balcony overlooking lagoon. Attractive artwork and furniture. Proprietor couple very friendly. Graciously upgraded my room as property was not very full at time of my stay. Recommend if looking for a quiet day or two in Nuevo Arenal area.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Martirio Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Martirio Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Martirio Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Martirio Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!