10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Marratxí Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Marratxí Majorca is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Marratxí Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marratxí Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marratxí Majorca. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Marratxí Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Marratxí Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Marratxí Majorca:
Ca’n Pep Alojamiento
Free WiFi access is available in public areas. Double rooms have access to shared bathrooms, whereas suites features a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a restaurant and snack bar, as well as a shared kitchen with an oven, dishwasher, and washing machine.The coastal town of Port de Soller is a 30-minute drive from the property. The island’s capital, Palma de Mallorca, is 16 mi away.
- Great host, hearty and nice breakfast, good location
- The B&B is located in the central area of Mallorca and has good location for trips around. Alaro is a small lovely town. Dagmar is very nice host, who gives really useful tips for experiencing Mallorca. Her buffet breakfast was simply great. We would love to come back again.
- Very cozy and great host, easy checkin and great place to stay.!
- I loved every aspect of this hotel. The bathroom was large and exceptionally clean. There were nice sitting areas throughout the property, and the courtyard was a great place for breakfast. There are lots of restaurants within a block or two of the location.
- Great location, very welcoming host, immaculately clean, full of character and a fabulous breakfast spread – I will be back
All rooms have heating and are equipped with a wardrobe. Some have a private bathroom and some have access to a shared bathroom.The property offers buffet breakfast and there is free public parking 150 feet away.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, cycling, and rock climbing. Plaza de Sóller Square is 500 feet from the hostel and it offers a number of bars that serve characteristic local dishes and tapas. You can take a train to Puerto de Sóller and enjoy its beaches or go on a boat excursion along the coast.
- Very nice staff, clean room and tasty breakfast for good price. Very good value for the money.
- Nothing much to say. All good. Friendly, uncomplicated, not luxurious but good value for money!
- Not only woman at the reception was so nice but room was clean quiet and comfortable and the location was great as well. Breakfast was supertasty and spent pleasantly at small yard full of flowers and the price of breakfast (6,50€) definitely worth it. It is not more than three minutes walking to the centre from the hostal plus you can see all around you the marvelous view of mountains. I fully recommend thank you for sucj a nice stay!
- I liked specially the view from my window. I stayed in a twin room by myself which was amazing. The staff was really nice. They made a mistake first and sent me to the room when it wasn’t clean yet, but they offered me a drink to compensate the mistake.
- Location was fantastic, right in the heart of the small spanish town, if you want a taste of Spain, look here. Very friendly area, relaxed, and great access to Port only 3 miles away. Cant wait to visit again.
The historical S´Hostal d´Esporles was a former inn for merchants traveling to Palma. Maintaining its traditional features, the air-conditioned rooms at the hotel include a TV, and private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily, and the hotel also has a bar serving drinks and snacks and a restaurant which offers traditional, regional cuisine.S´Hostal d´Esporles is located next to San Pedro Church, on the old Cami d´es Correu Hiking Route. There are a number of outdoor pursuits available nearby, including treks along the GR 221 Mountain Route.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 14 mi away.
An old house turned into a hotel, lots of character. Beautiful terrace with great views of the surrounding mountains. Great location in a quiet street yet very close to the town center with the restaurants and bars.
We really liked the dinner option for hotel guests which consisted of surprise local specialties.
- Despite our late arrival time we got our keys promptly together with a warm welcome and a brief introduction to the room. The place provides really everything you may need to have a lovely and careless stay in the heart of Esplores. With a lot of well-chosen and well-arranged functional and decorational details, we felt very comfortable and cosy.
- Cute little hotel; very clean room and bathroom; comfortable bed; friendly staff
The property is very well kept with really nice stone-decor rooms and comfortable beds. We had also breakfast included – a good variety of both, sweet and salty.
There were two of us with road bikes and they have offered us to keep them in the garage.
I would also like to praise the staff of the Hostal as they were always available and very helpful.
I’d definitely come back.
- Hotel is very nice old house, ownets are very friendly, it is very nice location. Around the corner are good bars where You see the real Mallorcan life. Perfect!
- An old house turned into a hotel, lots of character. Beautiful terrace with great views of the surrounding mountains. Great location in a quiet street yet very close to the town center with the restaurants and bars.
Finca Ses Canyes Mallorca
At the bed and breakfast, rooms contain a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, while certain accommodations at Finca Ses Canyes Mallorca also offer a seating area. At the accommodation all rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Ecocirer Guest House
Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Ecocirer Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi .A breakfast consisting of natural, fresh, local and in-season products is served everyday.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Palma de Mallorca is 14 mi from Ecocirer Bed & Breakfast. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15 mi from Ecocirer Bed & Breakfast.
- Barbaara ,Martin and their staff were all extremly helpful.Nothing was too much of a bother to them.The rooms, reception and brakfast areas are calming peaceful and the food should have a Michelin rating .
- Amazing!! Wonderful breakfast served by warm and kind staff. Barbara and Martjin have made a perfect place, unique, trendy bur still very personal and cozy. We cant wait to come back!!
- I liked,sorry loved everything about this hotel. The breakfast was exceptional and the staff were great. Gentle music played in the background which was soothing and every evening there was a delicious special bedtime tea waiting for us.
- Martin (and Mango the dog) were wonderful hosts. We loved our room, and it was great having a washing machine to use. And Martin had a bowl full of oranges and a juicer to use. It’s a short walk into the lively town center for tapas in the evening, and a light breakfast in the morning.
- Outstanding, creative breakfast every morning. Even though we are not vegetarian we loved the new tastes and flavours of Barbara’s kitchen. Our room was very comfortable with lots of recycled furniture and beautiful art work. Lovely to have a kettle and teabags at our disposal in the room. Martin and Barbara made a point of chatting to us every morning and were very helpful in locating places for dinner in what is a quiet season after New Year. Lizy welcomed us on our arrival with a lovely smile and a cup of tea. She served us breakfast every day and explained each dish.
Each room includes a shared bathroom.Continental and vegetarian breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Hostal Corona has a playground. You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and bike rental is available.Speaking German, English, Spanish and French at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.Pueblo Español is 0.6 miles from Hostal Corona. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Breakfast redeemed the place a bit and was excellent including lots of fresh fruit.
- It was a Magical place..Would come immediately again..:)
- The location was great and the entrance patio was really nice. It was a very lively place to get a drink at night.
- Good breakfast, possibility to leave baggage after check out
- I really enjoyed my stay in Hostal Corona! The room was decent and the toilet and bathroom were shared with few people only with no obstructions. The owner is a very pleasant and helpful person who helped us from the very first moment by waiting for our arrival at 1.30 am due to our delayed flight. Finally, the location is only a 10-minute walk from the coastal road of Palma which is full of shops and bar-clubs. Definitely recommended!!
Allotjaments Serra de Tramuntana
Each room at Allotjaments Serra de Tramuntana comes with air conditioning, heating and a seating area with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The area is popular for hiking and cycling. The city of Palma is 11 mi from the property. Palma de Mallorca Aiport is 25 minutes away by car.
- Great position, very cozy aparmant, very nice and helpful host! Thank you for everythin, we hope we will come again😊👏 the best accomodation we have visited, 100% recommendation.
Juan, the host, was really kind and helpful he recommended us perfect places for dinner and local food. Valldemossa is truly beautiful village with a lot of narrow streets, small shops and restaurants. The apartment is located in the center of the village. Room is pretty, cozy and equipped really good, there is all we needed.
The breakfast was EXCELENT!!! We absolutely enjoyed the stay!
- Very compact, well organised room . V comfortable beds. Shower base too small for average size adult but otherwise so clean & conveniently situated in town centre. Highly recommended.
Very comfortable stay in an apartment with kitchen etc.
Breakfast wasn’t part of the deal, but we were given breakfast free of charge in the owners cafe
- Juan our host is a lovely man; incredibly kind and helpful. The breakfast was perfect!
Can Moragues de Soller
Palma de Mallorca is 14 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Situated in near the town centre. It was really quiet and relaxing environment.
- Peaceful great location great building and decor with fantastic outdoor space and amenities
The WiFi was very quick so perfect for working! The air conditioning was a god send after a busy afternoon in the sun!
The peaceful and tranquil settings made for perfect relaxation time!
The Hotel is well situated in the city centre and it has a small pool which is great if it is 35° outside and you aren’t next to the beach.
Also the cleaning lady (which is the only person working in the hotel) was very friendly.
- Awesome view! Rooms are very clean and it is super quiet, so, you can just read books, chill and enjoy the view.
Fincaurlaub Son Miranda
Each room at Fincaurlaub Son Miranda features free WiFi and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Fincaurlaub Son Miranda guests will find a communal sauna and hammam. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 25 mi away.
- Super relaxing, gorgeous setting & amazing room. Bed very comfortable, breakfast delicious, excellent host. Perfect for a short stay. Very quiet & easy to get to from Palma. The grounds are beautiful & for completely zoning out and chilling by the pool it was the perfect location.
- Peaceful surroundings, good location, excellent front of house girl Denesa
Mooie kamer mer terras
Centrale ligging, niet te toeristisch.
L’emplacement de la Finca, très très calme un vrai régale
La beauté du lieu juste magique
Le petit déjeuner
- Prachtige tuin, mooi uitzicht, helemaal verscholen in het groen.
Each suite has one or two bedrooms, a living/dining area with flat screen smart TV with multi language satellite channels and a fridge. They have a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a public swimming pool open in the summer months in Selva.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Port de Pollença is a 40-minute drive from Tramuntana Suites, while Alcudia is 30 minutes’ drive away. Mallorca Airport is 17 mi from Tramuntana Suites.
- very nice breakfast. friendly staff. lovely place in a quiet litle town.
- The spacious flat, Len the owner, very close to our bike rental (less than 50 metres), breakfast (not very varied, but surely ample and with fresh homemade omelette), 2 bathrooms,
Everything at the Tramuntana Suites was perfect for our holiday. The accommodation is spacious, modern and clean. We especially enjoyed the breakfast, served each morning in the beautiful courtyard of the restaurant downstairs. We also ate dinner there several times during our stay. All of the food served, both at breakfast and dinner is prepared from top quality local produce – everything was simply delicious! Our host Len, and all of the staff at the Tramuntana suites were so kind and helpful. They made us feel extremely welcome and really helped to make our stay special and memorable.
Selva is an excellent base for a holiday on Majorca if you want to experience the authentic traditions of the island. We thoroughly enjoyed exploring the area by car, discovering many of the idyllic beaches and towns.
We hope to return to Majorca in the near future, and would choose to stay at the Tramuntana Suites again – it really is a magical place!
- Nice calm Village. Apartment on square. Terrace was nice. Dear owners.
We’ve had a really nice stay at the Tramuntana Suites.
The apartment was perfect for three, although there was no kitchen and we didn’t know it before our arrival so it changed our plans (especially financially, we were thinking about cooking sometimes instead of going to a restaurant each and every night).
Beautiful view from our balcony, beautiful and clean apartment !
Breakfast and dinner at the restaurant are amazing.
Staff is really really lovely, nice and helpful… Thank you !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Marratxí Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Marratxí Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Marratxí Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Marratxí Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!