10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Maro Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Maro Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Maro Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maro Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maro Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Maro Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Maro Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Maro Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast Andalusian Summer
At Bed and Breakfast Andalusian Summer you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. There is also an honesty bar available. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 1.1 mi from Burriana Beach, and 1.2 mi from Balcony of Europe and Playazo Beach. The famous Caves of Nerja are 2.5 mi away. Malaga Airport is 34 mi away.
- You did get a fair choice at breakfast but the again I’m English and we do like a English breakfast but I must say the owners did go out of there way to please you
- Great peaceful location only a 20min walk into town centre. Owners were very welcoming,hostpitable,knowledgeable and provided lots of information on local area. Breakfast lots of choice and good quality. Nice comfortable room and pool area great.
very friendly staff..were more than fleixible with breakfast times if you wake up later. received very useful hints and recommendations from the staff about the city.
very easy to contact the staff..
- Very nice and helpful hosts. Nice breakfast buffet. Nice view towards Nerja, especially from breakfast balcony.
- The ownerns made the visit fantastic! It felts like you were more and old friend than a guest..
La Casa del Burro
All rooms in this bed and breakfast include a ceiling fan and seating area. All rooms have a private bathroom with shower; and free toiletries are provided.This property offers a garden with views of the city and the ocean, and a billiards table and shared lounge.The nearest beach is located a 10-minute drive from La Casa del Burro, and you can find restaurants and cafés in Nerja. Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve is 800 feet from the property.
”Thank you so much for a very pleasant stay
It was easy to enjoy every minute and every hour of the day
You have created something unique
The place is awsome, fantastic and magnifique
So when the Burro calls us back Yes is the only word we can say!”
Christian & Sandra
- If you don’t mind going off the beaten track and want to avoid the tourists then La Casa del Burro is the place for you! It has amazing views, a huge swimming pool surrounded by loungers, lots of chill out areas on the terrace and lovely hosts! Frank and Ricky are wonderful hosts, make a fabulous breakfast and have a wealth of knowledge about the surrounding area. We stayed in the apartment with our 2 children aged 5 and 8 and they thought it was magical here! Totally recommend for a chilled out break but is only 15 minutes from Nerja. In all honesty the road is a little bit hairy in places but don’t be put off…. we even grew to quite like it!! And it was well worth the trek!
- The hostcouple was very friendly, made big effort for us to have a nice holiday. The view over Nerja and the sea was spectacular. The breakfast was delicious. We liked the big pool very much. The rooms had a high standard. Everything was just perfect.
Spacious room. Private . Good host ( Frank).
Relaxing environment .
Amazing view across Nerja and coastline.
- I can’t fault La Casa del Burro at all. Frank and Ricky are warm, welcoming hosts who really go the extra mile to make your stay comfortable. The villa feels like a home from home, but with magical views, a massive pool and a beautiful breakfast to top it all off. Myself and my partner stayed here for two nights and as the accommodation doesn’t sleep too many, we basically had the whole villa to ourselves for the duration of our stay. Breakfast is delightful, as is the coffee, and Frank and Ricky encouraged us to use the kitchen and BBQ in the evenings. We were so relaxed and at home we didn’t want to leave! The bed was so comfortable, and the bathroom was cleaner than anywhere else we’ve stayed. To think Frank and Ricky do all this themselves is amazing. We can’t wait to return, we’ve even been planning our wedding based on this place! The perfect couples retreat.
- ”Thank you so much for a very pleasant stay
B&B Villa Pérgola
All rooms come with heating, a flat-screen TV, fridge, kettle, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property also has a shared lounge with flat-screen TV.Villa Pérgola is 0.7 mi from Burriana Beach where there are also many restaurants, bars and supermarkets. There is a supermarket 1,800 feet away. It is 2.5 mi from Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve and 37 mi from Málaga.
- The greeting was very friendly. The breakfast was amazing, everything you could wish for. The property and grounds were beautiful.
- Miguel and Anna were wonderful hosts, it was a delight to stay in their beautiful home. The pool and surrounding area was fabulous. It was a pleasure.
- The owners were very friendly. The rooms are superb. Breakfast was good
Very good and personal service!
Villa Pergola shines, top notch cleaning!
- The Villa is well situated approximately 20 minuets walk from the centre of Nerja, although overpriced it’s ok.
Estudio Costa del Sol
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave. At Estudio Costa del Sol all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Villa Carmen
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom and free toiletries, and some rooms also feature a balcony. Guest rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Malaga is 29 miles from B&B Villa Carmen. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 29 miles away.
- Awesome breakfast and friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Located away from hustle bustle.
- Location and view. Lovely pool. Friendly and helpful. V clean…
- Beautiful property, lovely hosts, fantastic views, gorgeous pool area, comfortable bed. Food was delicious, Carol is a great cook!
- Wonderful place. Brilliant breakfasts with very good natural products.
- As others who have stayed here have stated, the house is beautiful and is in a fantastic, quiet location with amazing views. It is within easy reach of both Frigiliana and Nerja by bus although both are walkable. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable with bedside tables and good lighting. A delicious buffet breakfast was provided with other options such as omelettes available on request. Most importantly, the hosts Lars and Carol were very friendly, helpful and informative. We stayed here for 3 nights and this set us up nicely for the rest of our stay in the Malaga region.
Bed and Breakfast Villa Corte Azul
Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or mountain. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Villa Corte Azul features free WiFi throughout the property.There is luggage storage space at the property.Nerja is 2.4 mi from Villa Corte Azul, while Almuñécar is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- Best of our Andalusian trip. Great owners, delicious breakfast, beautiful villa, room, views. Definitelly value for money and I can’t recommend it more.
It is a cozy bed&breakfast run by a Dutch couple. Yvonne and Mark are very friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom were big and comfortable. Breakfast is delicious, with freshly baked bread, fresh orange juice, nespresso coffee, fruits and joghurt, good quality ham and cheeses.
Swimming pool is just big enough, sunbeds are comfortable and the lounge area outside is the best part – perfect for spending a warm evening there, sitting on the comfortable couch, sipping wine and looking at stars (bring a mosquito repeller though ;-). Good choice in the honesty bar, very reasonably priced as well.
Frigiliana village is ca. 1,5 km away. For eating, book a terrace table at “El Casino”, “El Mirador” or ask Yvonne to advise you on where to eat, she really knows a lot about the area. I also recommend the Cala El Canuelo beach, but set out early as there may be a long queue to the bus that brings you down to the beach (protected natural parc).
- We liked absolutely everything!!! The best accommodation we have ever stayed at. New, modern, stylish, absolutely clean, relaxing with all the facilities you can think about to make your stay even more comfortable (beautiful pool and lounge area with fridge full of drinks, umbrellas, sunbeds, coffee and tea facilities in room, every room has own terrace with wonderful view, books and magazines, etc…) Excellent fresh made breakfast! And very nice owners Yvonne and Mark. She is always there with great tips where to go, very helpful and very friendly! We felt like in paradise there😊 The location is also great- Nerja and Frigliana both very nice places are very close but you have to use car (to Frigliana it is possible to walk but only during days). Thank you for everything!!
- Fantastic personal service from Yvonne and Marc. Beautiful room, well equipped with spacious balcony. Superb pool and useful honesty bar. Breakfast was fantastic and used local fresh ingredients. Every need was catered for, wonderful place to stay within walking distance of town….superb in every way.
- Beautiful B&B with clean nice room, beautiful pool area, amazing view and lovely helpful hosts. The service was excellent, could´t have asked for more. The breakfast was perfect with everything you can ask for with yoghurt, fruits, bread, cheeses, eggs, juice, coffee etc. At walking distance from beautiful Frigiliana.
Casa Rural Miller’s of Frigiliana
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Certain rooms include a kitchen with a dishwasher. All rooms feature a private bathroom.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Casa Rural Miller’s of Frigiliana.Malaga is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Nerja is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Room was large comfy and welcoming. Tanya adds little touches…plus honesty box for any drinks etc
- At Miller’s we received a warm welcome, followed by a comfortable night’s stay in a beautifully decorated house with a traditional cool and shady central courtyard. The owner was a good friendly host and helpful concierge, who knew the town well and gave us good tips on what to see and where to eat. For breakfast we were offered a wide choice of delicious options in a relaxed atmosphere. Given how steep the streets are, it was really useful that we could park and unload the car directly outiside. We enjoyed our stay in an ideal location for exploring Frigliana and the surrounding area.
- The house is very comfortable and the staff is very kind.
- The whole experience.Very friendly and helpful owner
- Beautiful hotel with a great vibe. Rooms are exquisitely and thoughtfully designed. Wonderful rooftop terrace with fridge and WiFi. Perfect for a romantic stay. Close to some fab restaurants- especially the Garden which our host, Tanya, booked for us. Worth every penny and would definitely return.
La Perla de Frigiliana Bed & Breakfast Deluxe
La Perla de Frigiliana has a shared living room. A continental breakfast is served daily, and further meals are available on request.The hotel offers horse riding, as well as scuba diving and reiki courses. You can also participate in a tapas cooking course.With good access to the A7 Motorway, the Perla is an hour’s drive from Málaga Airport. An airport shuttle service is available on request.
- It was perfect. The location was fantastic, close to frigiliana but so peaceful and picturesque. We were upgraded on arrival which exceeded our expectations. The breakfast was delicious and the honesty bar had a lot of choice. The hosts were very friendly and helpful. A lovely, relaxing break .
- Everything was perfect! The breakfast, the pool, the beautiful building, the garden and the peaceful atmosphere 🙂
- There was so much that was good about La Perla de Frigiliana. The hosts Miranda and Benno were amazing, we were made to feel very welcome and the place felt like home. The location is stunning with a beautiful outdoor space consisting of well kept gardens and a lovely pool. We had the best room and it was lovely. The food, breakfast and evening platter was excellent. The location was away from it all and very quiet. Frigiliana town is lovely.
- Great hosts, beautiful scenery, very relaxing place
- Miranda and Benno are the stars of La Perla. Perfect hosts. The location is secluded and feels like an oasis of relaxation. The style of the property is beautiful and the garden and pool area are perfect. Wonderful breakfast.
EL TORREON 109 CHARMING B&B
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Malaga is 29 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Nerja is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Loved everything about this place!! Stay here! Beautiful room, amazing staff, brilliant location, breakfast incredible. Can’t fault it!
What a wonderful place – firstly our room was simply gorgeous the attention to detail and design was lovely. A great size room for the two of us that was clean, comfortable and modern.
The pool was fantastic and offered a superb view that was breath taking.
Breakfast was lovely and once again the attention to detail was astounding.
The B&B exuded the beauty and feel of Frigiliana – Highly recommended!
- A beautiful boutique hotel. Such a perfect spot with a delightful pool with amazing pool. Room 5 was beautiful. Thank you for a lovely 2 night stay.
- Room #6 though is really spectacular. Spacious, incredibly comfortable and even a hydromassage in the bathroom. Quite night and day compared to room #1. The pool is also a major highlight for the house, along with the breakfast.
- Excellent location in the center of town walking distance to most restaurants, bars, shops. Gorgeously decorated – room was very spacious. Roof deck has beautiful views out to the sea – perfect for enjoying a second cop of tea as you get ready for the day. Breakfast was very good as well – good variety and fresh ingredients.
Casa Valle y Mar
Some rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 31 miles from the bed and breakfast.
About the place: the splendid landscape, everything was very clean.
About the service: amazing attention, excellent breakfasts
- The suite-room is just excellent, with beautiful view from the window, cosy and nice atmosphere and spacious enough. The owner is friendly and respectful.
- Las tranquilidad, las vistas de la terraza y la atención del personal.
- Todo. Las vistas, la limpieza, el desayuno y la amabilidad de Valle hasta tuvo el detalle de comprarnos leche de avena. Volvería sin duda
- Las vistas, la situación de la casa y la amabilidad de la anfitriona.
- About the place: the splendid landscape, everything was very clean.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Maro Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Maro Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Maro Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Maro Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!