10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mariabé Los Santos – Top Hotel Reviews
Mariabé Los Santos is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mariabé Los Santos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mariabé Los Santos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mariabé Los Santos. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mariabé Los Santos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mariabé Los Santos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mariabé Los Santos:
Hostal Mi Castillo
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostal Mi Castillo is located in Mariabé in the region of Los Santos, just 19 miles from Las Tablas.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking.
- Wondeful staff, excellent location, love the breakfast.
- The Owner is very nice, it was easy to park, AC worked well, the breakfast consisted of delicious local food. Good towels and toilet paper.
- La atención de la señora Alicia es muy buena te hace sentir como en casa. El pueblito de Mariabe es muy tranquilo a 10 minutos de Pedasi y tiene una playa muy hermosa Playa Rincón.
- La dueña nos atendió muy amablemente y nos hizo un desayuno típico. Las habitaciones son espaciosas y hay aire acondicionado.
- Sehr nette Besitzerin und tolle Nachbarn, das Frühstück wurde inprovisiert, aber man bekam alles was man wollte. Zimmer einfach eingerichtet aber okay.
La Rosa de Los Vientos
One of our best sellers in Pedasí Town! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, La Rosa de Los Vientos is located in Pedasí Town, just 25 miles from Las Tablas. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.
- We absolutely loved our stay! The room is beautiful and comfy and the view is beautiful. Close to everything and just a short walk to the beach. We loved breakfast on the patio and the owner is just lovely. Wish we would have booked a few more nights1
- Isabelle, one of the proprietors is the nicest hostess. A simple breakfast of fresh fruit and wheat toast and eggs was just enough. The hammock was a pure pleasure to just relax, which is what I needed!
This property is extremely peaceful, tremendously well maintained, and with beautiful gardens and a distant view to the ocean. It is everything I want in a bed and breakfast, tranquil and with the opportunities to have a pleasant conversation with the owners.
They were flexible when we had to have our breakfast earlier in order to spend the day scuba diving and allowed us access to the outdoor house to rinse our gear and hang it outside to dry. Very much appreciated.
- The room was lovely, good bed, nice decor. Breakfast was great even though, the same every day
- good place to see Pedasi area, away from the center of town in a secluded but beautiful area. You need a car to access the area, walking is too far from center of town and at night is dark but safe. The nearest beach is 5 minute walk, Playa Toro, a long sandy beach. There is another a bit further to the right and accessible but is a longer hike, with a car you can get there quickly and the sunsets are spectacular, one of the best. The room is simple and very clean with a fridge and ceiling fan with a vertical floor AC, felt very comfortable. It’s very dark at night but safe, if you step to the back of your room, there is a large green area, make sure to spray repellent on uncovered areas, but you will be treated to bright stars, electrical storm shows, bats, silver owls and bright fireflies. The hosts are the owners and they will treat you well.
Hacienda Doña Carmen
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Hacienda Doña Carmen is located in Pedasí Town in the region of Los Santos, just 21 miles from Las Tablas. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- We arrived late in the evening and didn’t have much time on the property but what we saw and experienced especially the breakfast was great. Very hospitable, friendly and accommodating staff.
- Nice room, cool ac, pool area and all grounds are well cared for. Daisy, is sweet and helpful, but helps if you have spanish to communicate. The kitchen area was Spotless, and well equipped. You are staying on a working farm, surrounded by hundreds of acres of land, and also some sweet, well behaved dogs. I would reccomend to anyone who likes a beautiful setting, away from town. Great value for $75 per night !
- Muy bonito, estabamos solas mucha tranquilidad desayuno completo y muy buena atencion de Daysi
- La tranquilidad y las instalaciones de la hacienda …es un verdadero descanso lejos del estrés de la ciudad. La atención de la Sra. Deysi es insuperable. Por 3er año consecutivo visito Pedasi y me hospedo en el mismo lugar y sin duda seguiré haciéndolo.
- La Atención y la relación calidad precio, es muy cómodo y el precio genial.
Villa del Sol B&B Boutique
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Pedasí Town, 26 miles from Las Tablas, Villa del Sol B&B Boutique features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- The owner was incredibly warm, friendly and helpful. The breakfast was delicious. The beach down the road is amazing. I loved Pedasi – lovely town and it felt very safe.
- The hosts were very welcoming. The grounds were well maintained with flowers and trees all around. The breakfast was excellent and there were fresh flowers decorating our table, very nice. The pool was nice and there was a shared kitchen. We were given directions to local beaches, restaurants and ideas on where to travel in Panama. Great customer service.
- we were very pleasantly surprised by the size and decoration of each room. We enjoyed the first night so much that we stayed for an extra night. Serena, the hostess, was extremely helpful in directing us to good restaurants and snorkelling sites and beaches. She is fluent in several languages including english. The bird chorus in the morning has to be heard to be believed, it is truly beautiful. The breakfast setting was beautifully composed of tropical flowers interspersed with eggs, cereal, fruit and wonderful coffee. We have already recommended this to friends and hopefully we will return ourselves.
- The Villa is so beautifully designed and there is a real personal touch and uniqueness to the places.
The couple that run the place are Italian, super friendly and helpful.
Beautiful little property in a rural setting five minutes from Pedasi town.
It rained most of the time we were there; but had it been nice and sunny outside the pool and garden area would have been nice to sit by and relax. Nice full breakfast cooked daily and they even did our dirty laundry that had been soaked in the rain.
Would recommend to any one looking for a quiet peaceful escape 5 mins to Pedasi and 2 mins to the beach. ???
Ride and Kite B&B
One of our best sellers in Pedasí Town! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ride and Kite B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pedasí Town. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Las Tablas is 25 miles from Ride and Kite B&B, and Pedregal is 30 miles from the property.
- the owners were exceptional they let us know about all the things that you can do in the area. They set up an island tour for us and even let us use their snorkeling gear. The cabin was beautiful and comfortable.
Excellent option if you are travelling with kids. Very friendly hosts who were very helpful.
- Wonderful place to go for several days and just rest. It takes about 6 hours to drive there from Panama City, so definitely worth staying some time to take in the hospitality from Karen and Frank. The breakfast they prepared was amazing and their love for the place is evident. The cabañas are meticulously kept and they have many suggestions on what to do and where to eat.
It’s a quiet place in the nature and mostly you here only the nature.
Very good breakfast.
Next Supermarket is in a distance of 5 minutes by push bike.
The staff is thoughtful / helpful.
- The attention was wonderful and I would recommend this place with no doubt. The owners are kind, helpful and friendly. And breakfast is great and delicious and the place is clean and comfortable.
One of our top picks in Pedasí Town.Located in Pedasí Town, 24 miles from Las Tablas, Casa Lajagua features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- April and Craig were great hosts. Shared lots of stories. Checked to make sure everything was going well on a regular basis. The breakfast each day was yummy, even made a special smoothie for me as I am unfortunately allergic to papaya/mango. They know all the locals. Had great suggestions for the types of things important to us. Set up fishing with short notice for the the next morning…making sure the boat had a top on it. The doggies were super cute and very calm/gentle. We did not use the pool, but the temperature felt nice and looked really clean.
The pool was perfect for a dip to cool off. The patio shaded amd comfy hammocks
Breakfast with a smile. The family dogs were beautiful and affectionate. Short and safe walk to the village and restaurants.
- Hearty Breakfast different each morning with great coffee and either fruit smoothie or fresh squeezed orange juice. Delicious!
- Our room looked onto the pool and lovely gardens, with nice seating under a veranda and around the pool. A cooling breeze was a pleasant surprise. It was very quiet except for a neighbor’s music at night. The hosts speak English and are very helpful. Our room was pretty and comfortable. The good breakfasts varied from day to day.
- I LUV this place!! Super cool couple own it and rooms & breakfast is amazing.. center of Pedasi for easy walking and lots of great restaurants near. Stay here for a relaxing fun trip!!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Villa Pelicano is located in Las Tablas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- The great food served, the perfect service, the friendliness of the crew, the silence, the pool, walking on the beach, the 4 dogs, Close to drive to the city Las Tablas
- Great location on the beach. Accommodations were very comfortable and hosts were awesome.
- The homemade rye bread was amazing. Pool super clean and perfect temperature. Very quiet and peaceful. Loved the friendly atmosphere. My father in law loves dogs and the owners had 4 of them that were all friendly.
- Tina and Stuart could not have been more accommodating! The oceanview room was well appointed with a very comfortable bed, small refrigerator and TV with satellite reception. Breakfast was served on fine china with home baked bread, fresh fruit, eggs cooked to order and wonderful coffee. Lovely small pool and access to the beach. Tina is a world class chef -so an evening dinner can be arranged that will exceed your expectations. The hosts arranged an all-day comprehensive tour of the area. If you are looking to explore the area or just relax in a highly private setting, you will not be disappointed.
Tina, Stuart and staff were friendly, knowledgeable, welcoming, and extremely accommodating.
The property is well maintained, has a pool, and has instant access to the beach. Our room was very spacious and clean with a private terrace and an ocean view. Breakfast was served every morning and was phenomenal (again with ocean views). An optional dinner that I highly recommend as Tina is a great chef and entertainer (think porcini pasta, lava cake, mood music and dancing). Tina and crew even arranged an afternoon of beach games! Oh, and how could I forget our care package that was prepared for us for a day at Isla Iguana–snorkel gear, beach umbrella and chairs, and a cooler with drinks and lunch.
Villa Pelicano gets our vote for making vacation fun and easy!
Posada del Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Posada del Mar offers accommodations in Las Tablas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Carlos, our host, was very friendly and informative. He helped us book a trip to Isla de Iguanas at a great price.
The place is not a dump, but very close to be one.
There dogs in the garage and the stench permeated the building including the one room where we stayed.
The owner cautioned us about the water being a “bit” salty, but drinkable!
The breakfast easy scant and the only restaurant in town was a minus ten stars!
- everything was great, from the very start the host were fabulous, location, everything!
- Well I have to say that this was the best place we stayed while in Panama. Hosts were excellent and try the margaritas. Only noise you will hear is sound of ocean ,birds and the ac unit but turn down the fan to low. Bed was comfortable. Remember you are not in the big city and do not expect 5 star only 4.5. The view of ocean from deck is a small piece of paradise. Breakfast was very good as well as service. I would certainly recommend this place to my friends. If you are there on a Friday night go with Carlos and Patricia to the ex pats night. During the week beach is deserted. The little town is not much but there is really good food there.
- The owners are really nice – we enjoyed chatting with Patricia and Carlos. The veranda where we had our cocktails and breakfast was lovely. Really nice view! The town of Las Tablas was very cool, with a central square and a great burger joint recommended by the hotel – la Maestra
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Pedasí Town, 25 miles from Las Tablas, Dejavu B&B features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ravenala offers accommodations in Pedasí Town, just 27 miles from Las Tablas. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mariabé Los Santos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mariabé Los Santos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mariabé Los Santos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mariabé Los Santos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!