10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mancor del Valle Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Mancor del Valle Majorca is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mancor del Valle Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mancor del Valle Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mancor del Valle Majorca. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mancor del Valle Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mancor del Valle Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mancor Del Valle Majorca:
Ca’n Pep Alojamiento
Free WiFi access is available in public areas. Double rooms have access to shared bathrooms, whereas suites features a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a restaurant and snack bar, as well as a shared kitchen with an oven, dishwasher, and washing machine.The coastal town of Port de Soller is a 30-minute drive from the property. The island’s capital, Palma de Mallorca, is 16 mi away.
- Great host, hearty and nice breakfast, good location
- The B&B is located in the central area of Mallorca and has good location for trips around. Alaro is a small lovely town. Dagmar is very nice host, who gives really useful tips for experiencing Mallorca. Her buffet breakfast was simply great. We would love to come back again.
- Very cozy and great host, easy checkin and great place to stay.!
- I loved every aspect of this hotel. The bathroom was large and exceptionally clean. There were nice sitting areas throughout the property, and the courtyard was a great place for breakfast. There are lots of restaurants within a block or two of the location.
- Great location, very welcoming host, immaculately clean, full of character and a fabulous breakfast spread – I will be back
All rooms have heating and are equipped with a wardrobe. Some have a private bathroom and some have access to a shared bathroom.The property offers buffet breakfast and there is free public parking 150 feet away.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, cycling, and rock climbing. Plaza de Sóller Square is 500 feet from the hostel and it offers a number of bars that serve characteristic local dishes and tapas. You can take a train to Puerto de Sóller and enjoy its beaches or go on a boat excursion along the coast.
- Very nice staff, clean room and tasty breakfast for good price. Very good value for the money.
- Nothing much to say. All good. Friendly, uncomplicated, not luxurious but good value for money!
- Not only woman at the reception was so nice but room was clean quiet and comfortable and the location was great as well. Breakfast was supertasty and spent pleasantly at small yard full of flowers and the price of breakfast (6,50€) definitely worth it. It is not more than three minutes walking to the centre from the hostal plus you can see all around you the marvelous view of mountains. I fully recommend thank you for sucj a nice stay!
- I liked specially the view from my window. I stayed in a twin room by myself which was amazing. The staff was really nice. They made a mistake first and sent me to the room when it wasn’t clean yet, but they offered me a drink to compensate the mistake.
- Location was fantastic, right in the heart of the small spanish town, if you want a taste of Spain, look here. Very friendly area, relaxed, and great access to Port only 3 miles away. Cant wait to visit again.
Each suite has one or two bedrooms, a living/dining area with flat screen smart TV with multi language satellite channels and a fridge. They have a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a public swimming pool open in the summer months in Selva.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Port de Pollença is a 40-minute drive from Tramuntana Suites, while Alcudia is 30 minutes’ drive away. Mallorca Airport is 17 mi from Tramuntana Suites.
- very nice breakfast. friendly staff. lovely place in a quiet litle town.
- The spacious flat, Len the owner, very close to our bike rental (less than 50 metres), breakfast (not very varied, but surely ample and with fresh homemade omelette), 2 bathrooms,
Everything at the Tramuntana Suites was perfect for our holiday. The accommodation is spacious, modern and clean. We especially enjoyed the breakfast, served each morning in the beautiful courtyard of the restaurant downstairs. We also ate dinner there several times during our stay. All of the food served, both at breakfast and dinner is prepared from top quality local produce – everything was simply delicious! Our host Len, and all of the staff at the Tramuntana suites were so kind and helpful. They made us feel extremely welcome and really helped to make our stay special and memorable.
Selva is an excellent base for a holiday on Majorca if you want to experience the authentic traditions of the island. We thoroughly enjoyed exploring the area by car, discovering many of the idyllic beaches and towns.
We hope to return to Majorca in the near future, and would choose to stay at the Tramuntana Suites again – it really is a magical place!
- Nice calm Village. Apartment on square. Terrace was nice. Dear owners.
We’ve had a really nice stay at the Tramuntana Suites.
The apartment was perfect for three, although there was no kitchen and we didn’t know it before our arrival so it changed our plans (especially financially, we were thinking about cooking sometimes instead of going to a restaurant each and every night).
Beautiful view from our balcony, beautiful and clean apartment !
Breakfast and dinner at the restaurant are amazing.
Staff is really really lovely, nice and helpful… Thank you !
The bed and breakfast provides certain units with garden views, and each room has a private bathroom.Casa Mona offers a buffet or Italian breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Palma de Mallorca is 21 miles from Casa Mona, while Alcudia is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Bed very comfortable and our hostess was very kind and accommodating particularly as our luggage was lost for the first two days.
- Very nice place in a small city- situated in a nice green garden just behind the church. Bells ringing every morning – makes really nice atmosphere) Perfect breakfasts, nice clean rooms (we had view to the garden and overlooking the city). Marcella is very kind and helpful host:) Only few rooms there, you can expect very friendly and familly atmosphere:) There are restaurants and shops 30sec of walking from your place. Easy parking on the street bellow. We had luck and we have seen local ceremony walking from the church through the city) It was perfect base for all day trips to west and north Mallorca. Thank you Marcela for such a beautiful stay)
- Very nice B&B with a lovley host. The old building is nicely renovated (modern/stylish room&bathroom, AC and good WiFi in the room) with a beautiful garden to sit outside in the morning or at night. It is easy to reach with the car. After the delicious breakfast we drove with a rental to all areas of Mallorca as the location is very convenient and returned at night.
- We had such a lovely time in Casa Mona. Marcella is the perfect host accommodating to all our needs. The pictures do no justice to this place, would definitely come back again!
Everything was wonderful, garden, casa, breakfast.
I would highly recommend and will definitely return here 😉
Fincaurlaub Son Miranda
Each room at Fincaurlaub Son Miranda features free WiFi and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Fincaurlaub Son Miranda guests will find a communal sauna and hammam. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 25 mi away.
- Super relaxing, gorgeous setting & amazing room. Bed very comfortable, breakfast delicious, excellent host. Perfect for a short stay. Very quiet & easy to get to from Palma. The grounds are beautiful & for completely zoning out and chilling by the pool it was the perfect location.
- Peaceful surroundings, good location, excellent front of house girl Denesa
Mooie kamer mer terras
Centrale ligging, niet te toeristisch.
L’emplacement de la Finca, très très calme un vrai régale
La beauté du lieu juste magique
Le petit déjeuner
- Prachtige tuin, mooi uitzicht, helemaal verscholen in het groen.
Can Moragues de Soller
Palma de Mallorca is 14 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Situated in near the town centre. It was really quiet and relaxing environment.
- Peaceful great location great building and decor with fantastic outdoor space and amenities
The WiFi was very quick so perfect for working! The air conditioning was a god send after a busy afternoon in the sun!
The peaceful and tranquil settings made for perfect relaxation time!
The Hotel is well situated in the city centre and it has a small pool which is great if it is 35° outside and you aren’t next to the beach.
Also the cleaning lady (which is the only person working in the hotel) was very friendly.
- Awesome view! Rooms are very clean and it is super quiet, so, you can just read books, chill and enjoy the view.
Ecocirer Guest House
Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Ecocirer Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi .A breakfast consisting of natural, fresh, local and in-season products is served everyday.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Palma de Mallorca is 14 mi from Ecocirer Bed & Breakfast. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15 mi from Ecocirer Bed & Breakfast.
- Barbaara ,Martin and their staff were all extremly helpful.Nothing was too much of a bother to them.The rooms, reception and brakfast areas are calming peaceful and the food should have a Michelin rating .
- Amazing!! Wonderful breakfast served by warm and kind staff. Barbara and Martjin have made a perfect place, unique, trendy bur still very personal and cozy. We cant wait to come back!!
- I liked,sorry loved everything about this hotel. The breakfast was exceptional and the staff were great. Gentle music played in the background which was soothing and every evening there was a delicious special bedtime tea waiting for us.
- Martin (and Mango the dog) were wonderful hosts. We loved our room, and it was great having a washing machine to use. And Martin had a bowl full of oranges and a juicer to use. It’s a short walk into the lively town center for tapas in the evening, and a light breakfast in the morning.
- Outstanding, creative breakfast every morning. Even though we are not vegetarian we loved the new tastes and flavours of Barbara’s kitchen. Our room was very comfortable with lots of recycled furniture and beautiful art work. Lovely to have a kettle and teabags at our disposal in the room. Martin and Barbara made a point of chatting to us every morning and were very helpful in locating places for dinner in what is a quiet season after New Year. Lizy welcomed us on our arrival with a lovely smile and a cup of tea. She served us breakfast every day and explained each dish.
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while selected rooms contain a seating area.Palma de Mallorca is 24 miles from Mister Green, while Alcudia is 8 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 22 miles from the property.
A perfect base to explore the north of the island, set in an agricultural town, offering an authentic traditional feel, opposed to what can sometimes be an overly touristic experience.
The actual house has been sympathically reformed, and really is a hidden treasure.
Gemma was very friendly and helpful.
Although reading some negative comments regarding breakfast prior to our stay, we were happy enough. We quite enjoyed the relaxed self service, and we’re happy with the continental choices available including fresh fruits, local cheese and meats.
- The bed was fantastic – huge and comfortable as well as the whole finca and the room. It was perfekt cleaned and they have an eye on every detail. Gemma – the host – was so kind and took care for us. We had a Wedding in Sa Pobla Area and she took care for us and the Logistics with the Taxi and was available all the time. The Location is perfekt for a Wedding or Birthday Party. It is a Home far away from Home.
- Fantastic hotel, run by the extremely capable and lovely Gemma. Nothing was too much trouble for her – the rooms were lovely and clean. I will definitely be going back.
- We really enjoyed this stay! The villa is beautiful and very good equipped. The room was big and the bed was very comfortable! Maria was so nice and helpful. I would really recommend a stay there if you would like see different places of Mallorca and have a car to go there. It is central, Palma is about 30 min away, and within good connection to the highway.
- Gemma and Maria were very nice. We rented 3 rooms and since no one else was staying that night, we had the whole house to ourselves. It’s a beautiful house. Breakfast the next morning was delicious. It’s located in a small, non-touristy town, about a 15 minute drive to Alcudia and Port d’ Alcudia.
- A perfect base to explore the north of the island, set in an agricultural town, offering an authentic traditional feel, opposed to what can sometimes be an overly touristic experience.
Finca Ses Canyes Mallorca
At the bed and breakfast, rooms contain a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, while certain accommodations at Finca Ses Canyes Mallorca also offer a seating area. At the accommodation all rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Villa Primavera
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms come with a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, some rooms at Hostal Villa Primavera also provide guests with a balcony.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodation.The area is popular for snorkeling and cycling, and bike rental is available at this 2-star bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mancor Del Valle Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mancor del Valle Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mancor del Valle Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mancor del Valle Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!