10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Makawao Maui – Top Hotel Reviews
Makawao Maui is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Makawao Maui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Makawao Maui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Makawao Maui. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Makawao Maui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Makawao Maui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Makawao Maui:
God’s Peace of Maui
God’s Peace of Maui is located just 5 minutes’ drive from the historic town of Makawao and 6 minutes’ drive from Pa’ia’s beaches. It consists of private rooms and shared facilities. Free make-your-own light breakfast and WiFi are available. A hot tub and outside hang out area are available to guests.Offering ocean and mountain views, each room at God’s Peace of Maui comes with cable TV and a refrigerator. A closet and alarm clock are other included room amenities. Extras include bed linen. Select rooms offer a balcony and private entrance. All rooms share three private bathrooms and 2 private showers with soap, shampoo and conditioner. An en suite bathroom is featured in the Cottage.At God’s Peace of Maui you will find a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 1.3 miles from Makawao Park. Kahului Airport is 6.8 miles away.
- Good that cooking facilities were provided and chairs and loungers in the garden.
- I stayed in the cottage. 2 bedrooms, kitchen, 3 TVs, sm deck, homey, not the Marriott but kept up and clean. Owners nice, met some people who come every year, and several international people. I would stay again but would spray for bugs because of all the trees and greenery.
- Clean and quiet. Facilities were nice. Easy to find.
- Central location close to Haleakala if you’re planning to watch the sunrise and to Paia which has a lot of nice shops and places to eat and is the start of the road to Hana.
- It was clean and comfortable. The owners did a good job keeping the bathrooms clean. They provided shampoo and soap in the showers.
Banyan Tree Bed and Breakfast Retreat
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Banyan Tree Bed and Breakfast Retreat offers accommodations in Makawao. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Hana is 22 miles from Banyan Tree Bed and Breakfast Retreat, and Paia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property, definitely Hawaii style. Grounds are very large , if undeveloped. Staff very friendly and helpful. Location was ideal , being right next to the Hui Visual Arts center ( check it out!!)
- Quietness, location to the national park,poolarea,yard,swings,kitchen area and overall personal touch.
- Very relaxed atmosphere, very quiet and near the small town
- After staying at the Westin, we really enjoyed the quirkiness and organic feel of this property. We would stay again. Enjoyed cooler temps, pool and hot tub. Far less crowded. Shopping was sooo much better in Makawao and nearby Paia than stale Kaanapali/Lahaina.
Beautiful garden surrounding the small houses where the rooms are located
Nice and large pool where you can swim
View of the sea from the garden
Very relaxing and close to the town and shops
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Haiku Inn offers accommodations in Haiku. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Hana is 24 miles from Haiku Inn, and Paia is 3.4 miles away. Kahului Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Frankly: everything. Tasteful, old-fashioned-cosy, full of antiques and made for discoveries. Not annimmt, a home. My room, Plumeria Suite, as I would have decorated myself, with assorted bathroom. Extremely comfortable bed, nice view of the garden an all sides. Books to browse. Wesley full of good advice, so nice to talk to and taking care of everything. Becca a really nice, friendly girl. Hated to leave it, nothing can compare (and the rest was actually nice, but … not as special).
- We had a great time staff was super nice. Clean room and comfortable.
- The authentic feel of this place harkening back to the days of sugar plantations is incomparable. Tastefully decorated with Hawaiian themes.
- Nice tropical setting with a nice porch to enjoy the quiet surroundings.
- Well landscaped and the historic building well renovated. Lovely windows.
Adventure in Paradise
Located in Haiku on Maui’s north shore, Adventure in Paradise features two units, each with an ocean view and a private hot tub. Free WiFi is included. Kahului Airport is 9.3 miles away.At Adventure in Paradise, each unit features a full kitchen or kitchenette where guests can prepare the provided self-catering continental breakfast. Select rooms include a private sauna.Guests can enjoy 180-degree views from Haleakala Summit to the ocean from their private patio. Free parking is available on site.Haiku Park is 2.7 miles away.
- Everything was amazing- really well thought out. Every little detail covered!
- Idyllic location, everything you would expect and more. Comfort and decor both outstanding.
- Great Location, very nice Appartement, clean and quiet , very kind hosts – best location we had in two weeks Hawaii! I would allways come back if I travel again to Hawaii!!
The owners were fantastic! So helpful and always happy to answere any question. The garden was absoulutly beautiful and we had many wonderful bath in the jacuzzi.
There was not a thing that was bad. We were so lucky to have found this paradise on earth
- Everything was perfect! Bev and Dave saw to every detail. The kitchen was stocked for breakfast, and provided lots of fresh fruit. Very private, with an amazing view! We will definitely return!
The Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono
Located in Wailuku, 9 miles from Paia, The Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Lahaina is 11 miles from The Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono, and Kula is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Everything, our favorite place to stay throughout the hawaii trip
- It was possibly the best bed I ever slept in. The breakfast is outstanding. The hosts go out of their way to make you welcome and gave us great tips about activities. The interior has a charming old world flare.
- The B&B was centrally located in Waikulu with on-site parking, making all of our day trips very easy. The rooms are spacious and clean; the staff friendly and helpful; and the morning breakfasts were generous and very good. We would stay here again when we return to Maui in the future.
- The inn was a great place to stay and well located for seeing the whole island. The breakfasts were lovely and very substantial. Our room was very nice and the snacks and soft drinks much appreciated. In addition, we had a medical emergency and the innkeepers fell over backwards to help us. They escorted us to the hospital and then helped us to get in to see a specialist whom they knew. They were tremendous.
Breakfast and company were amazing – specialty items were served daily! Room was comfortable and had its own patio. There was a nice reading area with books. Janice and Tom were great hosts. They provided up to date and current advice with smiles on their face 🙂
There were beach towels that could be borrowed at no charge.
Hale Huanani B&B
One of our top picks in Wailea – and a guest favorite.
Located in Wailea in the region of Maui, 28 miles from Hana, Hale Huanani B&B features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paia is 14 miles from Hale Huanani B&B, and Lahaina is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 14 miles from Hale Huanani B&B.
- We would reccomend this place. Very spacious. They have “everything” for the beach.
- Lovely cottage with every amenity you could ever wish for. Even the resident cat, Mikey, was a delight.
- We had an amazing experience at Hale Huanani. The room is was in perfect condition, everything was spotless. The bed was super comfortable. We woke up every morning and had a fresh breakfast on the patio watching the birds and looking at all the amazing food trees on the property. The hosts also supplied full beach equipment which made it so easy for us as guests to take what we needed on our days discovering Maui. We would definitely go back!! They went the extra mile on everything and it was truly appreciated.
- Breakfast breads were baked daily and delicious. Also facilities newly remodeled and clean. Really tastefully decorated.
- The room is very cosy. Bed and sofa is very comfortable. Kitchen is well-equipped including a kettle to make hot water. Shower is great with powerful water that can massage the back.
Jasmine House Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Jasmine House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Wailea, just 28 miles from Hana. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or mountains. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Paia is 14 miles from Jasmine House Bed and Breakfast, and Lahaina is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 14 miles from Jasmine House Bed and Breakfast.
- Nice clean comfortable property. Jennie was a star.
- Very nice , the continental breakfast was more than enough for us! The owners were very hospitable and very accommodating and helpful!
- Location. Helpful staff. Free use of snorkelling gear, beach chairs and towels, under cover parking.
- Owners are awesome and accommodating. The place was super clean, quite and comfortable. Great place to stay while on vacation in Maui!
- Clean and spacious room, lovely host, nice breakfast!
Maui What a Wonderful World Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This Maui, Hawaii bed and breakfast is less than a mile from Kamaole Beach Park III and has views of the West Maui Mountains. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms at Maui What a Wonderful World Bed & Breakfast feature a seating area and a private bathroom. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator.A continental breakfast is served every morning on the open-air lanai at Maui What a Wonderful World Bed & Breakfast. The inn’s hosts have lots of local knowledge to help you plan your stay.The Shops at Wailea are 2 miles from Maui What a Wonderful World Bed & Breakfast. Wailea Blue Golf Course is 2.8 miles away.
- The owner is wonderful. She knows the island well and will answer your questions. Lots of extras are included such as use of snorkeling gear, boogie boards, beach chair, cooler, free parking, and free laundry.
- Quiet…very comfortable….attractive property and an especially terrific night of sleep with the patter of rain on the roof!
- Great place. Didn’t meet the host, but her sister in law was great too. Would stay there again.nice breakfast and two little dogs were a bonus.
- Great location; wonderful room; great staff (Evonne was wonderful); beautiful dinning area
- We loved the place. Room was spacious comfortable and beautiful. I always thought that will spend max 20 minutes on breakfast but ended up an hour as we enjoyed breakfast and talking to Eva and other guests. Really lovely place.
Iao Valley Inn
Located in Wailuku, 9 miles from Paia, Iao Valley Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or river are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lahaina is 11 miles from Iao Valley Inn, and Kula is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 6 miles from Iao Valley Inn.
- The room has traditional furnishings with an Hawaian theme. The large bed is extremely comfortable. The lanai outside is perfect for breakfast and drinks in the evening. Tamara and Bob the owners could not be more caring and helpful. A wonderful place to return to at the end of the day.
- The bed was firm, as I like it. The banana bread and fruit made several breakfasts. Liked the Alexa for music.
- The owners were very friendly, our room was beautiful. The setting was amazing!
- Fantastic place for all that want to stay away from resort style activities. On the other hand, beaches and other activities are a short drive away. Tamara, personally made sure that we had everything we needed, which was very nice.
- Amazing accommodation! It was the best bed we ever slept in definitely:) apart from that the communication was smooth, Tamara was so helpful with everything and had fantastic tips for our daily trips on the island.
Ocean Breeze Hideaway
Ocean Breeze Hideaway is located in Kihei, just 30 miles from Hana. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Paia is 10 miles from Ocean Breeze Hideaway, and Lahaina is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 9 miles from Ocean Breeze Hideaway.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Makawao Maui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Makawao Maui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Makawao Maui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Makawao Maui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!