10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Maipú Mendoza Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Maipú Mendoza Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Maipú Mendoza Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maipú Mendoza Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maipú Mendoza Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Maipú Mendoza Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Maipú Mendoza Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Maipú Mendoza Province:
Located in Maipú, 6 miles from Mendoza, Entre Fincas features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potrerillos is 25 miles from Entre Fincas, and Chacras de Coria is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 9 miles from Entre Fincas.
No reviews yet.
Conalbi Grinberg Casa Vinicola
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Conalbi Grinberg Casa Vinicola is located in Maipú. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mendoza is 8 miles from Conalbi Grinberg Casa Vinicola, and Potrerillos is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Lujan De Cuyo B&B
One of our top picks in Ciudad Lujan de Cuyo.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Lujan De Cuyo B&B is located in Ciudad Lujan de Cuyo in the region of Mendoza Province, just 10 miles from Mendoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Potrerillos is 20 miles from Lujan De Cuyo B&B, and Chacras de Coria is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Nacho is a wonderful host who takes care of all your needs from ordering taxis to making trip and winery tour arrangements. The facility is perfect with a nice pool and hospitality area. We highly recommend. Everythink worked perfectly.
- Nacho and staff go above and beyond to help you. We contacted him prior to our stay and he had driver at airport to pick us up, winery appointments and wine pairing luncheons all arranged. At the B and B There is always someone available to help you, call a taxi, etc. Outside dinners are great! Very tasty and great chance to meet others staying there . Location is close to wineries ( by taxi-which is inexpensive)
- Pablo, his mom and Mikael were amazing hosts. The food was delicious, our room was very comfortable and well appointed and the setting is beautiful and serene. We particularly appreciated their help directing us from the bus station and arranging for our two days of winery tours. Everything was taken care of for us from transportation, lunch and the selection of venues. We left there happy, relaxed and refreshed.
- Everyone was very friendly! They offered dinner at night which was amazing! They help to set up all the wine tours and plan our day! They made it so easy to truly enjoy our time in Mendoza! Such a wonderful property! I would definitely return!
- Great location. Nacho made it all work….excursions, meals,advice!
Casa de Coria
Located in Chacras de Coria in the region of Mendoza Province, 7 miles from Mendoza, Casa de Coria features an outdoor pool and views of the garden.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Potrerillos is 18 miles from Casa de Coria, and Maipú is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 12 miles from Casa de Coria.
- The staff and service were extraordinary! So helpful and friendly. The rooms and property were beautiful and the location was perfect.
- This is a simply fabulous place to stay – a highlight of our trip to Argentina. Beautiful grounds, wonderful room, brilliantly managed hotel (thank you Caro!). We met with the owner (the larger than life, Bruce) and his partner (the lovely Wanda) and hit it off so well that we ended up having dinner together twice, drinking to the early hours and having a singing session – guitar and all! Great memories. Thanks guys…
- The staff and owner were all fantastic, from the second we walked in. We got to spend time with other couples, chatting with the staff, and exchanging in great conversation.
The staff at Casa de Coria are beyond compare. Caro and Ana worked tirelessly to arrange our stay. The room is simply and tastefully decorated with comfy bed, great air conditioning and a lovely bathroom. The grounds of Casa de Coria could not be more perfect with a summer house for breakfast or a guest Asado in the evening and outdoor areas to sit with a glass of wine and enjoy the company of other guests (or Bruce if you’re lucky) as well as areas that are more private.
(Make sure you sign up for the cooking class/Asado with Julia. It is a special treat!) Great proximity to activities and 5 star restaurants in Chacras de Coria but when we wanted to go a little farther, Caro arranged a driver for us (Gabrielle who was outstanding.)
We have a lot more of Argentina to explore, but regardless of where we go, we will end up at Casa de Coria. It is a slice of paradise and being there once, is just not enough.
A great casa in the heart of Chacras de Coria. Carolina was the best host ever! she helped us with organising all of our wine tours and much more.
I can totally recommend this hotel for those who want to explore the lovely wine region of Mendoza!
Casco El Trapiche
Located in Godoy Cruz in the region of Mendoza Province, 3.8 miles from Mendoza, Casco El Trapiche features a playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Potrerillos is 20 miles from Casco El Trapiche, and Chacras de Coria is 2.1 miles away. El Plumerillo Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- I love the cleaning and the good attention of the host. Is an amazing place to stay & relax
- Everything! the park, the rooms, breakfast and the service in general.
El casco increible, el parque con sus arboles añosos, todo el entorno mágico.
La hospitalidad de Maymara y su gente.
El lugar es muy acogedor ya que la casona se enmarca en un gran terreno parque, con muchos prados y gran vegetación.
Maymara, la propietaria, muy cordial y siempre preocupada de nuestra comodidad y buen pasar.
El desayuno muy abundante con variedades de panes, deliciosas mermeladas y frutas.
- La añosa arboleda,la tranquilidad del lugar y las comodidades…Muy recomendable
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Huesped offers accommodations in Godoy Cruz.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mendoza is 2.9 miles from Casa Huesped, and Potrerillos is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 8 miles from Casa Huesped.
Muy buena ubicación.
Muy bueno el depto., la limpieza y estado en general.
- Voluntad de oro de los dueños,muy preocupados y atentos, el lugar muy bien cuidado.
- Es un lugar muy cálido con excelente atención de sus dueños. Decorado con buen gusto. Un desayuno abundante y preparado en forma personalizada. Incluso se puede comprar comida en rotiseria y comer en el comedor ya que te proveen de vajilla.. Un detalle importante es que desde el momento de la llegada te llaman por tu nombre, algo poco común pero que resulta muy agradable. Recomendable.
- Lo mejor la atención y amabilidad de las personas que trabajan ahí, muy buena ubicación.
- Todo, la atención, la comodidad, la ubicación, realmente muy bueno todo
- Muy buena ubicación.
Posada Chalet de Bassi
Located 3.9 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum in Mendoza, Posada Chalet de Bassi features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 9 miles from Posada Chalet de Bassi.
- The hotel is an old italian style building, it’s cute. The family and Rodrigo especially are amazing and very kind. They helped us rent a car, gave us a free breakfast when we arrived super early from a night bus and even ordered us a pizza when we were late back one night and missed dinner. The breakfasts and pizza are great. Overall amazing value un Mendoza and you are very well looked after. Thanks for a wonderful 3 nights 🙂
- Rodrigo, is very nice and helpful. The house is beautiful, I specially love the dining area with the huge colored glass window and the garden with pool. I will come back !
- El dueño es muy atento, prepara una muy rica pizza. Es una linda casa antigua, bien acondicionada.
- Todo y la cordialidad de sus dueños, familia!!!!!No extrañe mi casa, creí estar en ella. !!!!!
- besser gehts kaum-liest selbst …deshalb lieber noch ein wort zu godoy cruz das sowas wie ein stadtteil von mendoza ist -in laufweite von 15 min vom hotel hat man restaurants bars discos(maldito perro für alle rockeros 😉 )/ und das zu zivilen preisen -der nahverkehr ist super geregelt mit bus 1/19 alle 5-10 min vor der haustür -bis zum terminal de bus 15min –centro mendoza 25 min ca. —godoy cruz hat viel graffiti und einige alte posadas zu bieten und war ne willkommene abwechslung zu mendoza city….ach so –der pool der posada war die ganze zeit ueber verwaist -wer hier seine ruhe will ist hier richtig -..
One of our top picks in Mendoza – and a guest favorite.
816 B&B offers accommodations in Mendoza. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is concierge services at the property.Pasado Cuyano Museum is 1.2 miles from 816 B&B, and Dona Paula Winery is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Great location! Owners were very nice and helpful.
+ Good size and clean room
+ Great location, just around the corner of the happening street in Mendoza
+ Free parking outside the B&B
+ Helpful owner
- The hosts of the B&B were both very kind and helpful. We were able to communicate in our broken Spanish and they in their broken English. The B&B is very clean and comfortable and the bedroom and bathroom were spacious and very clean. Nearby is a street full of restaurants and bars, lot to choose from. You can walk downtown in about 15 minutes, but while we were there it was very hot so we took taxis, not expensive. We really enjoyed a visit to the Lopez winery which is at the end of the tram line near the B&B. Ask Jorge about it ! Breakfasts are huge but no eggs!!
- Hosts were incredibly sweet and welcoming. Good breakfast of cereal, bread and tostadas. The rooms are in a very large old mansion just a few blocks to everything we wanted to see. Parking was secure inside the garage.
- Hosts are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are as described and comfortable.
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Casa Lila is located in Mendoza in the region of Mendoza Province. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Pasado Cuyano Museum is 1.2 miles from Casa Lila, and Dona Paula Winery is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Excellent value, VERY friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast included; garden courtyard a plus
- Casa Lila is wonderful – the setting is beautiful, the breakfast is delicious, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the family is lovely and so helpful. Can’t fault a thing, we loved our stay and would definitely stay again
- The location is excellent with the main square and many good restaurants close by. The owners and staff are very welcoming and helpful.
- Can’t say enough about Casa Lila. A precious gem in Mendoza. The owner took such good care of us, helped us with the details of winery visits and was so charming. Lovely and comfortable room with a quiet, green courtyard in the middle of the city close to everything. And the best breakfast!
- This was exceptional – the breakfast was wonderful, and Mariella booked two tours for us – one to the Andes and another on a private wine tour (with three wineries). Everything was wonderful and we were taken good care of – they were so kind and caring and made our stay so very special. They recommended wonderful restaurants. It is definitely a special place to stay, and would definitely come back to stay again.
Acequias Bed and Breakfast
Acequias Bed and Breakfast is located in Chacras de Coria, just 7 miles from Mendoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Potrerillos is 19 miles from Acequias Bed and Breakfast, and Maipú is 5 miles away. El Plumerillo Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Location and price in the heart of chacras. Has good potential if they improve.
Visited this charming small town for 2 nights to do winery tours in Mendoza area. This town and hostel are an excellent base for some top notch wineries and restaurants.
Stayed in the dorm room for US$8 per night ($10 including tax) — good value. Friendly staff, not much English. Good wifi. Also offer free bikes (but no helmets).
But still a good value average hostel, with some improvements needed.
- Close to the centre of Chacras de Coria. Nice terrace to sit outside.The breakfast girl was nice.
- Lovely living area with more than helpful staff in an excellent location for bodegas.
- Quite far out of Mendoza central but meant within bikeable distance to vineyards and in suburb with lots of nice restaurants and supermarkets.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Maipú Mendoza Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Maipú Mendoza Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Maipú Mendoza Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Maipú Mendoza Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!