10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Magog-Orford Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Magog-Orford Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Magog-Orford Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Magog-Orford Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Magog-Orford Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Magog-Orford Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Magog-Orford Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Magog-orford Quebec:
Auberge La belle Victorienne et Spa
One of our best sellers in Magog-Orford! Located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec, 16 miles from Sherbrooke, Auberge La belle Victorienne et Spa features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Granby is 30 miles from Auberge La belle Victorienne et Spa, and Bromont is 25 miles away.
Breakfast should of been included and not an extra charge of $ 22.00
Booking .com should pick up tab, so your comments. Is that all ?
- The bed was great. The location is great. Breakfast and ambiance super. My mother and I felt very comfortable there for 3 days.
I stayed in the annex building. Rather than a hotel, it was like a B&B without any staff.
The best part of the accommodation was the large claw foot tub. Very luxurious soak after a long drive.
The continental breakfast, which included croissants, bagels, galettes de Sarrazin and raisin toast with maple syrup, was delicious and generous.
And the espresso was great
we liked the breakfast and the staff serving it.
Nice little extras and excellent coffee.
We asked for a thin bed cover instead of the heavy down comforter because of warm summer weather.
- Breakfast should of been included and not an extra charge of $ 22.00
Au Gîte du Cerf Argenté B&B
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center, Au Gîte du Cerf Argenté B&B is located in Magog-Orford, just 21 miles from Sherbrooke. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.Granby is 30 miles from Au Gîte Cerf Argenté B&B, and Bromont is 24 miles from the property.
- Swimming pool and hot tub are only accessible in warmer months, but there are fireplaces and lots of wood for winter visits. We can’t wait to return.
- The breakfast was filling and delicious. The room was perfect – comfortable, big and clean with a nice bathroom, wonderful decorations and cozy beds. The place was very quiet despite being a full house. The host was excellent, responsive and accommodating. The location was perfect for accessing ski resorts and downtown Magog.
- Quintessentially French as an English might feel. Refined, composed, a relaxing esthetic, fresh fruit and baked goods with a delicious breakfast very professionally presented. We arrived inconsiderately late and our family hosts were very kind and generous. Our room was a pleasure to the eye and we would come back anytime.
- Upgrade for free, cozy room, nice owners and an excellent breakfast!
- Super host, accommodations and breakfast. Theme rooms very well done
Domaine de la Pomme d’Api
Located in Magog-Orford, 13 miles from Sherbrooke, Domaine de la Pomme d’Api features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Granby is 29 miles from Domaine de la Pomme d’Api, and Bromont is 25 miles from the property.
- I loved absolutely everything. This is the best place I have EVER been to. I did not want to leave. The food, the coffee, the presentation were top rated. Not enough words to describe this place. The owners really put a lot of care and thought into every aspect of their guests’ stay and every little details.
- This is a beautiful B&B in a rural setting. So peaceful, relaxing and beautiful. It is convenient to attractions, restaurants and towns. The hosts are so friendly and welcoming. The home is spotlessly clean and new. The breakfast the host/trained chef cooked up was absolutely delicious and presented beautifully. I have never had crepes so light and thin that was served with local maple syrup, savoury bacon and cheese muffins, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon …actually a three course breakfast! Will be back to this one for sure!
The king suite was the perfect set-up for us and our Lhasa Apso service dog.
The breakfasts were exceptional and the dinner excellent. Plenty of well prepared food by the owner. Great service also.
Our dog enjoyed meeting with their two Cotton de Tulear dogs.
The well furnished outside patios welcome you for the perfect relaxation overlooking the fields and vineyard.
- Our stay at Domaine de la Pomme d’Api was wonderful. Eric and Christine are wonderful hosts and the house is lovely and comfortable. Eric made us a fantastic 2-course breakfast, which was absolutely fabulous. The grounds that the house sits in are lovely and there was lots of space to walk our dog. I would recommend this gite to anyone and I would certainly stay there again.
Modern comfy friendly .
Private entrance for the guests.
Ô Bois Dormant B&B
One of our top picks in Magog-Orford.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Ô Bois Dormant B&B offers accommodations in Magog-Orford.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sherbrooke is 16 miles from Ô Bois Dormant B&B, and Granby is 30 miles away.
- The house itself, the room, the hosts, the dog, the decor. Pretty much everything
- Everything was perfect, I have nothing else to say, I recommend 100%!!
- Amazing breakfast!!! Very friendly owner, location is unbeatable. Perfect overall.
- The daily fresh fruit smoothies and parfaits were outstanding as were the pastry wrapped asparagus served one morning. We found the host and hostess to be helpful and congenial. We were travelling with friends from Germany and we particularly appreciated the main floor sitting room available for guests.
- The hostess is Iranian and served traditional Iranian Breakfest which were delicious and a pleasant change.
Au Saut Du Lit
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec, 16 miles from Sherbrooke, Au Saut Du Lit features a terrace and a ski pass sales point.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Granby is 30 miles from Au Saut Du Lit, and Bromont is 25 miles away.
- The hosts at Au Saut Du Lit were incredibly friendly and welcoming. The multi-course breakfast served each day was delicious. This is a wonderful small B&B and we would happily stay here again. The location was great too, just a few blocks walk to the main street of Magog or the lake, and an easy drive to the nearby mountains.
- The host are magnificent, the rooms are wonderful, and made up with so much attention to detail, that you feel welcome and right at home. There was a homemade, delicious breakfast every morning. The host, Marie-Eve is a fantastic and endearing person. She made the stay so pleasant and comfortable. Count yourself lucky if you get a reservation in this B&B. It’s an amazing place, I cannot imagine anything better!
- Comfortable bed on ground floor, excellent breakfast, hospitality of the host, low scent environment, no synthetic bedding (beautiful quilt!), decor of house
- Was very quiet. Breakfast was wonderful and plentiful…I left with a container of delicious yogurt, nuts and stewed fruit for a snack during my trip home. Hostess was very friendly and accommodating.
– The owner/hostess was a gold mine of information, an incredible cook and a just a very nice person to deal with.
-The décor inside and out was enchanting.
– The five-course breakfast would shame the Waldorf’s!
– We had both a bar fridge and small TV in the room, along with a sofa bed, in a separate nook.
-The shower was amazing and sparkling new.
– The location is just a block or two from the main drag, so walkable to most things, yet shielded from the noise and bustle of rue Principale in Magog.
Ici et Maintenant
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Ici et Maintenant is located in Magog-Orford, 16 miles from Sherbrooke and 30 miles from Granby.Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV with cable channels is provided.Bromont is 25 miles from Ici et Maintenant, and Jay is 26 miles away.
- Cozy & homey with a fabulous breakfast both days. Natalie & Marco were wonderful hosts & gave us good suggestions for activities in Magog and were especially welcoming to our service-dog in training.
- Incredible breakfast served. Comfortable sitting room with fireplace. Served a glass of wine. Really relaxing.
- A perfect B + B. Comfortable. Incredibly friendly, helpful hostess. Amazing breakfast! In fact, far better than amazing breakfast. Convenient location. Thanks.
- Nathalie and Mario are so welcoming we spent one night there and felt an instant connection with them. Nathalie made us an amazing breakfast in the morning and sat down to get to know us. It was a very pleasant experience would go back and would highly recommend!
- The location was perfectly located within walking distance to local attractions, restaurants, and stores. The hostess was welcoming and knowledgeable about the area and was able to make recommendations on the attractions , activities, and restaurants in the area. The breakfast was delicious and most if not all home made, and more than enough. I would recommend this B&B to anyone i know traveling in this area of Quebec.
La Maison Drew B&B
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. La Maison Drew B&B is located in Magog-Orford, just 16 miles from Sherbrooke. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV and DVD player. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Granby is 30 miles from La Maison Drew B&B, and Bromont is 25 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast and accommodated my food sensitivities. The suite was very comfortable and roomy
- Great location: steps to the main street, but really quite place. Beautiful old house, extremely friendly and helpful owners, amazing breakfast. Highly recommend
- The host was very nice and helpful. The location was convenient — an easy walk to the restaurants in Magog and a convenient location for driving around the Eastern Townships.
- Very friendly hosts. Pierre and Lyn made us feel extremely welcome. Breakfasts were delicious! Pierre had great suggestions for bike routes and restaurants.
- Peter (Pierre) was a wonderful host. The room was very clean and the fact that it had it’s own outside entrance was very convenient. It was a four minute walk down hill to the main street in Magog with all the wonderful restaurants and shopping. The breakfast was huge and wonderfully varied with the yogurt parfait, French toast, and plentiful fruit and coffee. We would stay here again.
À Tout Venant B&B et Massothérapie
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. À Tout Venant B&B et Massothérapie offers accommodations in Magog-Orford.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Sherbrooke is 16 miles from À Tout Venant Masothérapi, and Granby is 30 miles away.
- Robert went out of his way to assist us with our hire car problems! Our room was spacious, the breakfasts were beautiful, and we made good use of the kitchen and recreation room! The B&B is a short walk to restaurants and shops and the lake and a short drive to Mount Orford.
- Food and presentation skills were superb. Robert was an excellent host. Bed was comfortable. Location was close to downtown but on a nice quiet sidestreet.
- Outstanding B&B. Robert was an amazing host who was able to give us perfect recommendations for restaurants, places to visit, history of the area and routes for cycling. His fabulous breakfasts were different each day and were prepared using many local products. The rooms were quite comfortable and we were surprised by the separate fully outfitted kitchen that was available for us to use. The back yard with pool, hot tub area and sun deck were definitely a highlight. Spending time relaxing on the deck with a glass of wine or cold beer was the perfect ending to each day there. Highly recommended to any travellers in the Magog area.
- Robert prepared delicious breakfasts. I enjoyed the fresh strawberry parfait a lot. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The site is an easy walk to town or to the beach. We also enjoyed just sitting on the front porch with a glass of wine and seeing some baby birds in a nearby nest.
- Both the bed and futon were exceptionally comfortable. The room was simple but had thoughtful touches. Breakfast was great. Location was very convenient. Robert is a delightful host. It was wonderful to have access to a fully equipped kitchen.
Au Manoir de la rue Merry
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec, 16 miles from Sherbrooke, Au Manoir de la rue Merry features a terrace and a ski pass sales point.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Granby is 30 miles from Au Manoir de la rue Merry, and Bromont is 25 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, everything was super clean, the location was excellent (walking distance from activities like le sentier glacé de Magog). Excellent breakfast!
- I thought it was in a great location. The rooms were spacious comfortable and clean. I really liked it and would highly recommend it. Breakfasts were excellent
- Everything was amazing! I will definitely recommend and will also come back with my spouse. I was impressed with the breakfast. It was almost a four course meal. The presentations on the plate was spectacular. The exotic fruits were delicious and the owner took the time to explain what was served.
The breakfast was very special and delicious. Everything fresh and homemade. And very
- The breakfast at this facility was extrodinary. Enjoyed the peace and quiet of no TV in the rooms.
Auberge Aux Deux Pères
One of our best sellers in Magog-Orford! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Auberge Aux Deux Pères is located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sherbrooke is 18 miles from Auberge Aux Deux Pères, and Granby is 27 miles from the property.
- Location, no tv, nice people to meet, comfortable.
- Breakfasts were wonderful! Each day the owner supplied a coupon for a 10% discount at restaurants in the community. She recommended places to visit and had lots of literature about places to go and see. Host’s mother tongue is French but managed to understand our questions in English. Her recommendations for restaurants were excellent.
- Very clean and very quiet. The breakfast was wonderful.
The rooms are spacy and beautifully decorated, the bed is very comfortable and the location of the B&B is very quite. Every room has a private table & chairs and access to the garden. There is a heated pool available for the guests.
Host Andrée is knowledgeable on the different activities in the area.
Being a guest at this Magog B&B, you get discount coupons (up to 20%) at various restaurants in Magog.
- I liked the cleanliness of my room and the outside patio. The breakfast was excellent, as was the dining area. The owner was efficient and friendly. I had a great stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Magog-orford Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Magog-Orford Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Magog-Orford Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Magog-Orford Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!