10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Magallanes Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Magallanes Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Magallanes Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Magallanes Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Magallanes Alajuela. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Magallanes Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Magallanes Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Magallanes Alajuela:
Located in San Ramón in the region of Alajuela, 30 miles from San José, Vista Valverde features a playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Alajuela is 20 miles from Vista Valverde, and Fortuna is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Not only was this bungalow a gorgeous retreat in the sky, the hosts were beyond helpful and lovely, the views, food and coffee were spectacular and it was remarkably peaceful. Truly perfect and exactly what we needed to begin our adventure in this beautiful country. We received great advice, conversation, privacy and a restful sleep. Can’t ask for much more than that!!
- We had a really great stay at Vista Valverde! Kim is super nice and her kids were a lot of fun to hang out with. The property is lovely, has incredible views, and makes for an amazing getaway. The cottage itself was very comfortable and oh, that bed – ultra comfy! Make sure to follow the (very detailed) instructions on Vista Valverde’s website in getting there, not Google Maps!
- We just loved waking up to the view of the mountains and city lights in the distance. It was so cool to pick oranges from the trees on the property. Breakfast was absolutely delicious and next time we’ll know to let her know in advance that we’re all vegan! She has a special feast she makes with some advance notice.
- Kim is a great host – lovely breakfast and great advice about the rest of our trip!
- Lovely location with stunning scenery. Nice terrace outside cabin to relax. Kim was very welcoming and cheerful.
Casa Amanecer Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Casa Amanecer Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in San Ramón, just 28 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 17 miles from Casa Amanecer B&B, and Fortuna is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 19 miles from Casa Amanecer Bed and Breakfast.
- Great attention to detail with enthusiastic and helpful staff. Fantastic breakfast presented beautifully
- It is a really welcoming and friendly little bed and breakfast. A nice quiet location which was perfect for our stay. The host made us feel really welcome and ensured that we had everything we needed. The room was comfortable and cosy with an excellent en-suite. The communal garden is also a nice place to sit and enjoy the views.
- Didn’t have a chance to like it, they confirmed our reservation then sold our room to another traveller. We arrived tired after a long day and were turned away.
- Best breakfast I have ever had and very clean comfortable accommodations! The host is extremely friendly!
- Lovely family atmosphere. We had an excellent breakfast and the owner was very helpful and had some good hints and tips. Very tranquil and a very cute dog. The room was clean and very conformable.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Tiriguro Lodge is located in San Mateo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Jacó is 25 miles from Tiriguro Lodge, and San José is 30 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
We spent a most enjoyable last three days of our Costa Rican holiday at Tiriguro Lodge. We loved sitting on our peaceful verandah looking out over the Pacific in the distance whilst being surrounded by forest. Breakfast was always delicious with homemade banana cake one day and strange new fruits on others, such as the delicious Costa Rican White pineapple. The room is impeccably clean, well-furnished, with coffee maker, fridge and microwave.
The delightfully unpretentious little town of San Mateo is only 10 minutes drive down the road and we were recommended two good local restaurants. It is definitely a place we shall return to if we come back to Costa Rica.
- Tiriguro Lodge sits on a beautifully landscaped property and presents expansive views of the Costa Rican countryside. The prioerthad a beautiful view and the rooms are impeccably clean and compact.
– very warm-hearted welcome
– excellent rooms, tastefully decorated
– unique view and awesome sunsets
– great, tasty home-made breakfast
– upfront downpayment by credit-card so very really felt our stay was 100% confirmed
– very, very friendly and helpful hosts
– very good recommendations for restaurants
– beautiful, beautiful garden and pool
- Comfortable beds, beautiful grounds and very informative and friendly hosts. Great place to stop on the way back to San Jose airport!
- Peace, view, owner, cleanness, classy breakfast fruit plate and crepes, very good price.
- We spent a most enjoyable last three days of our Costa Rican holiday at Tiriguro Lodge. We loved sitting on our peaceful verandah looking out over the Pacific in the distance whilst being surrounded by forest. Breakfast was always delicious with homemade banana cake one day and strange new fruits on others, such as the delicious Costa Rican White pineapple. The room is impeccably clean, well-furnished, with coffee maker, fridge and microwave.
B&B Vista Atenas
Located in Atenas in the region of Alajuela, 29 miles from Jacó, B&B Vista Atenas features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.San José is 22 miles from B&B Vista Atenas, and Alajuela is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 14 miles from B&B Vista Atenas.
- Vera, the owner, and her staff were extremely friendly. The 180+ degrees views from the breakfast area and pool over the valley are incredible and one of the best we had during our multiple week stay in CR. The room had very modern and European feel and was very clean. It is nice to have a small fridge to keep drinks cool. The staff went out of their way to serve a full breakfast early to allow for us to catch our flight on time. We got coffee whenever we asked and it is the kind that is grown locally…it was truly delicious. It is only a short drive to restaurants on paved roads…a refreshing experience after visiting the Nicola peninsula. Can’t speak highly enough about this accommodation!! We will make sure to stop again when re-visting Costa Rica. Much better to stay the night here prior to catching a flight than it is in San José. Thanks so much Vistas Atenas!
- Gracious host, incredible view, simple & delicious breakfast, adorable dog, clean room, attention to detail was impressive (astronomy theme ran throughout the property). Nothing bad to say about this place, excellent price.
- We were treated like family! The room was lovely and the view from the pool overlooked the entire Atenas valley. You could take pictures of the sunrise and the moom rise. The lights from below were spectacular.
- Wonderful place to stay. The views are amazing and you feel at home straight away. The breakfast was great and you could helpt yourself to tea or coffee at any time.
- The view here is wonderful, and the location is perfect for a first and last night near the airport, but not to close. Combine that with a friendly staff, good price, nicely decorated rooms and excellent breakfast. Vera (the owner) make you feel welcome from your arrival to departure. A great choice for a quick stay or to spend some time touring the central valley. this was our second trip to this B & B.
Eden Atenas Costa Rica
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Eden Atenas Costa Rica is located in Atenas. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.San José is 21 miles from Eden Atenas Costa Rica, and Alajuela is 11 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 12 miles away.
- The bed was really comfortable and the breakfast was amazing every day. Hosts were very accommodating and got us anything we needed.
- Property was beautiful the pool was awesome. Rooms were clean and nice
- The property was beautiful, the room comfortable and the breakfast that was provided was healthy and delicious! The hosts were friendly and gave great advice on where to go for dinner in town.
- Beautiful grounds, very pleasant hosts, peaceful and relaxing and super delicious breakfasts
- The propoerty is in a beautiful and peaceful area, just out of the town. Totally surrounded with colourful gardens, it offers fabulous views of the area. The rooms are big, nicely decorated and super clean. The breakfast was delicious 🙂 The owners are very friendly and we enjoyed chatting with them. Atenas is a lovely and cozy town, great to observe the life of locals.
The Orchid Tree B&B Costa Rica
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, The Orchid Tree B&B Costa Rica is located in Atenas.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Jacó is 31 miles from The Orchid Tree B&B Costa Rica, and San José is 19 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
Exceptional in every way. The property was immaculate, room comfy, breakfast was outstanding. The pool was clean and refreshing, beautiful gardens. Friendly, helpful owner.
I didn’t want to leave! I will definitely return next time I am in the country
- Absolutely lovely property with open air kitchen, dining and sitting areas as well as comfortable rooms. Brad, the owner, is terrific and we enjoyed our time relaxing in conversation with him by the pool and also as he prepared our delicious breakfast. The property is walking distance into Atenas, along a forest trail. Proximity to San Jose airport made for an excellent location for our final couple vacation days.
- Beautifully landscaped palm shaded grounds; a clean big refreshing pool for swimming bordered by patios with loungers and a large gazebo with chairs and tables; a spacious al fresco dining / lounge area makes breakfast and relaxation comfortable ; and having rooms linked with a covered colonnade walkway adds protection from sun and rain. However the owner Brad is the best reason for staying here. His gourmet breakfasts are varied and bountiful. He is extremely helpful in making your visit productive ( greeting you on a late arrival, calling for reservations, and responsive to requests).
- Nice breakfast whith a wonderful fruitsallad. Great service , Brad was very helpfull in every way. Nice big room, very calm surroundings and place. It was great to spend the afternoon in an hammock around the pool. Very good coffe too .
- Best WIFI I have had in 3 weeks. Nice breakfast and very friendly host!
- Exceptional in every way. The property was immaculate, room comfy, breakfast was outstanding. The pool was clean and refreshing, beautiful gardens. Friendly, helpful owner.
Casa Verde Atenas
One of our best sellers in Atenas! Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Casa Verde Atenas is located in Atenas, just 30 miles from Jacó. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.San José is 19 miles from Casa Verde Atenas, and Alajuela is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Alex and his family were exceptional hosts! A little Oasis close to San Jose. We booked for one night and ended up extending for two, and we will be returning the night before we fly out for a third night. On our first stay we were in the budget twin room, and the beds were very comfy. We loved our view from the third story; it was like being in a treehouse! (But do use caution when navigating the spiral staircase up to the room.) The pool was very refreshing, the grounds were beautiful, and the birds and pets all around the property were an added bonus. We would definitely recommend!
- Exllent hosts treated me like family healthy breakfast super location to relax I recommend to any one that loves nature like surrounding Giuseppe Luca new york
- EXCELLENT ..Peaceful and beautiful.. ..Staff was amazing and breakfast too…Loved it
- The best thing about Casa Verde is the family that runs it! They are warm and friendly people and I can’t wait to come back and visit them again!
Awesomeness, kinda hidden, the landscaping is magnificent.
I hate Costa Rica, but I would live here.
Quinta Don Fernando
Located in La Garita in the region of Alajuela, 18 miles from San José, Quinta Don Fernando features a terrace and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Quinta Don Fernando, and Escazú is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from Quinta Don Fernando.
No reviews yet.
La Terraza Guest House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, La Terraza Guest House is located in Grecia, just 19 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Alajuela is 8 miles from La Terraza Guest House, and Escazú is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 10 miles from La Terraza Guest House.
- I would highly recommend this B&B. The location is excellent if you are wanting to explore the Central Valley area of Costa Rica. The bed was the best we have slept in while in Costa Rice. The setting is picturesque.
- The view from the room was over a beautiful garden. Breakfast was good and prepared to our wishes.
- Прекрасный отель, с красивым садом, с персональным кусочком реки, через мостик можно пройти в другую часть сада, в котором много фруктовых деревьев и цветов. Много-много птиц, которых можно наблюдать прямо с террасы, сидя в кресле-качалке. Очень радушные хозяева. Номер огромный, с большой кроватью. Номер оборудован всем необходимым: телевизор, холодильник, микроволновая печь, небольшой обеденный стол, набор посуды, есть утюг и прочие полезные мелочи. Все очень продуманно, не к чему придраться. И хотя это был самый дорогой номер за всю нашу поездку, мы ни разу не пожалели, что остановились здесь. Кристин, большое спасибо за гостеприимство!
- Ein tolles Haus, geführt von einer älteren Dame, die sehbehindert ist, aber über sehr liebevolles Personal verfügt. Die Herzlichkeit aller war bemerkenswert, die Küche sehr gut. Überragend der sehr große und gepflegte Garten Garten.
El hotel está muy lindo , con área verde alrededor y el río Vigía , lo que le da un aspecto cálido y relajante. El personal muy atento y siempre dispuesto a evacuar consultas Muy agradecida con Cristina que fue muy atenta en ayudarme a solucionar algunos inconvenientes
Muy limpias las habitaciones y con todo lo necesario para pasar un rato cómodo y agradable. El desayuno muy rico. Me encantó el lugar , súper recomendado
Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast offers accommodations in Barranca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find a tour desk at the property.Jacó is 27 miles from Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast, and Tambor is 29 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Magallanes Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Magallanes Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Magallanes Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Magallanes Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!