10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Luis Guillón Buenos Aires Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Luis Guillón Buenos Aires Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Luis Guillón Buenos Aires Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Luis Guillón Buenos Aires Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Luis Guillón Buenos Aires Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Luis Guillón Buenos Aires Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Luis Guillón Buenos Aires Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Luis Guillón Buenos Aires Province:
MD Inn B&B Aeropuerto De Ezeiza
Located in Monte Grande, 15 miles from Buenos Aires, MD Inn B&B Aeropuerto De Ezeiza features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Tigre is 27 miles from MD Inn B&B Aeropuerto De Ezeiza, and San Isidro is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Ministro Pistarini International Airport, 3.7 miles from MD Inn B&B Aeropuerto De Ezeiza.
- Close-ish to the airport and in a residential neighborhood that we wouldn’t have otherwise discovered. Walking in the neighborhood was pleasant.
- Simple and clean room, nice staff! Free transport to airport terminals
- Plenty of toast with toppings. Appreciated ride back to the airport. Liked that I could buy bottled and canned drinks there.
- Great atmosphere to relax between flights. Monte Grande Centro is Lively and fun!
Great location if you’re heading to the airport.
Nice neighbourhood in Ezeiza town.
Bernie’s Bed & Breakfast
Located in Ezeiza, 15 miles from Buenos Aires, Bernie’s Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Tigre is 25 miles from Bernie’s Bed & Breakfast, and San Isidro is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Ministro Pistarini International Airport, 1.9 miles from Bernie’s Bed & Breakfast.
- Excellent location for a layover. We traveled from Puerto Iguazu with an 20 hr layover before a 15 hr flight back to Canada. The breakfast of fruit and yogurt was a treat. We were also able to sit outside reading before leaving for the airport at 1300hr. The free shuttle was a treat.
- The proximity to the airport and the transportation to it.
- Very convenient shuttle service to the airport. Really helpful staff. Good location for early flights from Eze airport in BA. We would recommend it!
- It was very helpful, after 18 hours of travel, to be picked up at the airport by staff.
- Excellent location in a lovely residential neighbourhood close to the airport but no airport noise. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean, situated in a row of cabin type accommodation in the garden of the main house and close to the swimming pool. Good breakfast and free shuttle to the airport. Staff friendly and helpful and most spoke English.
Casa de huéspedes El Trebol
Casa de huéspedes El Trebol offers accommodations in Canning. Free private parking is available on site.Buenos Aires is 21 miles from Casa de huéspedes El Trebol, and San Isidro is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Ministro Pistarini International Airport, 4.3 miles from Casa de huéspedes El Trebol.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Posada Gotan offers accommodations in Buenos Aires. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Tigre is 17 miles from Posada Gotan, and Pilar is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Fantastic lovely created place. Our stay in Buenos Aires could not be more personal. Thibaud and his staff were very helpfull in making our stay great! Merci beaucoup!
- Staff was very good before the stay in answering our questions. Assisted us when we left at 4 am for flight.
- Muy buena atención y predisposición para resolver la diferentes inquietudes que tuve durante mis estadía.
- Le flexibilidad, amabilidad y simpatía del dueño, el piso calentito de la habitación y baño, el equilibrio estético de los distintos sectores (muebles, cubiertos y decoración), y la ubicación cerca de calles principales que poseen un “microcentro”
- Me gusto en general toda la Posada en especial su patio
Guest House La Boca B&B
Guest House La Boca B&B is located in Buenos Aires, just 19 miles from Tigre.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a shared bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San Isidro is 15 miles from Guest House La Boca B&B, and La Plata is 30 miles from the property. Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Bienvenido Al Sur
Bienvenido Al Sur offers accommodations in Buenos Aires.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. Every room comes with a shared bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Hippodrome is 3.7 miles from Bienvenido Al Sur, and Luna Park is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 5 miles from Bienvenido Al Sur.
No reviews yet.
Elefante Rosa Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Elefante Rosa Hostel offers accommodations in Buenos Aires.All rooms come with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tigre is 17 miles from Elefante Rosa Hostel, and San Isidro is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 5 miles from Elefante Rosa Hostel.
- Our room was really cool – we had the split level room and the decor was amaizng, beautiful old building with quirky antiques! Bed was super comfy – it was very cosy and homely. WiFi excellent. Very quiet. Would 100% recommend the superior room!
- The owner, Diego really makes the place, he was a great help. The place was also extremely comfortable. A really great place to stay.
- Lovely quirky building. Really clean. Host was really friendly and helpful. 20min walk to main sights. Small cosy hostel with big airy rooms. We stayed in a private double room.
- nice apartment, spacious room, friendly and helpful owner – Diego
- A nice and relaxing hostel. Our room had a small balcony. Breakfast with coffee, bread and jam / butter was included. Only the room was located on a more busy road. The owner Diego was really nice and helpful!
Lina’s Tango Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Buenos Aires! Lina’s Tango Guesthouse is located in Buenos Aires, 18 miles from Tigre and 13 miles from San Isidro.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ezeiza is 16 miles from Lina’s Tango Guesthouse, and Avellaneda is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 5 miles from the property.
San Telmo is a great choice for travelers interested in tango, architecture and culture.
- Lina is the most welcoming host. Francisco is there when Lina is not around in the weekend and he is lovely and helpful too. They become your family. The house is so lovely and welcoming too. It convieniently located close to the underground and to the San Telmo market.
- The inside protected patio garden was a natural place to be able to relax and talk with other guests. At breakfast we all ate at the same table. In the afternoon we could sit and talk and make music and/or have a beverage after a siesta. Lina is a very easy-going proprietor who makes every guest feel as though they are one of her best friends. Lina is reliable and can answer almost any question guests have about where to go and how to get there and what special thing is happening each day.
- Lina is incredibly helpful and cheerful. The guesthouse is in a great location in busy San Telmo and yet is quiet and private. The indoor courtyard is great for chatting to other guests and the kitchen and washing facilities are a welcome addition.
- Fantastic location, friendly and welcoming staff and comfortable room. The courtyard is lovely and a charming setting in line with a stay in San Telmo, BA.
I visited BA for the first time with my 24 year old daughter, and Lina’s was the perfect place to stay.
Great location: the hip San Telmo neighborhood, filled with restaurants, bars, an indoor marketplace, and an outdoor street fair and tango dancing in the plaza on Sundays. Lina.’s is about three blocks from the market and fair, and about three blocks from a subway stop. It’s about a 20 minute walk or short subway ride to the center of downtown. Easy to get everywhere!
At the same time, her charming courtyard provides a quiet oasis from the bustle of the city. Lovely spot to have the continental breakfast she provides or unwind with a glass of wine or beer from the corner grocery at the end of the day.
Lina is very welcoming, speaks good English, and can help you figure out how to get around the city. She even lent us a subway card!
Our room was spacious and comfortable with a firm mattress and good shower. Also gad a mini fridge and blow dryer.
Cucha Tanguera is located in Buenos Aires, 16 miles from Tigre and 30 miles from Pilar.Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.San Isidro is 11 miles from Cucha Tanguera, and Ezeiza is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Almagro is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, city trips and city walks.
- Room decoration is very nice and colorful, old historic building. Location close to Metro and buses.
- Agradable calido confortable y las pinturas bellas!
- Beautiful decor with paintings and bright rooms all in an Argentine theme. Very modern and appears to be recently renovated. A great gem for the price.
- Nos quedaba cerca del lugar donde fuimos a estudiar
- Nada. No pude ni hospedarme. Una vergüenza y estafa.
La Querencia de Buenos Aires
La Querencia de Buenos Aires offers accommodations in Buenos Aires.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Tigre is 18 miles from La Querencia de Buenos Aires, and San Isidro is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 5 miles from the property.
Monserrat is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, architecture and museums.
- The house was lovely, a quiet haven. Yann is a welcoming host. The breakfast pastries, coffee and juice set us up for the day.
Got to say, I love the architecture of these traditional homes. It has me contemplating building similar when I go home. Yann is an excellent host. The room is a good size, with two seating areas available outside to mix with other guests. A very enjoyable stay.
The Sunday Market on Defensa is excellent. Regard it as a day out, not just a shopping trip. Live music, hand-made crafts, and a wide range of unusual items. And don’t forget the excellent food venues.
If you have flexibility in your travel plans, make sure you stay in this area both Saturday and Sunday night’s at least. And Buenos Aires deserves longer than that. I’m an experienced traveller, this city has exceeded my expectations. Excellent.
– Yann is wonderful, an awesome host! Always smiling, caring and helping you having an unforgettable time.
– The apartments was very clean (be careful for mosquitoes, bring repellent just in case)
– Very good location, walking distance to lots of different things to do in BA
– Kitchen, utensils and fridge available in the communal area
Very nice hostel with patio close to San Telmo (10-15′ walking).
Yann is a very nice host, full of advice (speaks also french).
Wifi works fine.
We highly recommend this place!!
- Clean rooms. Great host. Nice breakfast. Lovely leafy courtyard. Two blocks from underground station and short walk to San telmo. An oasis of calm and cool in a busy hot city.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Luis Guillón Buenos Aires Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Luis Guillón Buenos Aires Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Luis Guillón Buenos Aires Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Luis Guillón Buenos Aires Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!