10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Los Riscos Los Lagos – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Riscos Los Lagos is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Los Riscos Los Lagos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Riscos Los Lagos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Riscos Los Lagos. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Los Riscos Los Lagos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Los Riscos Los Lagos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Los Riscos Los Lagos:
Quila Hostal is located in La Ensenada in the Region of Los Lagos. Free WiFi, BBQ facilities and a terrace are available.The hostal features 6 rooms, 3 with private bathroom. In addition, rooms here are all fitted with views of the mountains, lake or garden.In addition guests will find an on-site food service serves food on demand, upon previous request. A complimentary breakfast is served daily including products from the area, natural fruit juice, home made marmalade and bread.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as rafting, kayaking and horse riding. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire and car hire.Quila Hostal is 1.9 miles from the main road, and the nearest grocery store is 3.1 miles away. Calbuco Volcano is 4.3 miles away and can be accessed by foot through a beautiful path. El Tepual Airport is 40.4 miles from the property.
- The building/farmhouse was beautiful and charming. The property was peaceful and the view is amazing. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were large and well kept. The breakfast was really great as well. We would definitely stay again if we return to the area!
- This place is amazing!! The most beautiful view, execellent facilities with big rooms, nice common areas (kitchen, living room and terrace) lovely breakfast and a very friendly owner.
- Nico has created a great experience at Quila. Thanks for everything!
– Breakfast was very good with fruits from the garden
– Loved the peaceful place and the fantastic view over the lake and the vulcano
– Nice staff (Valerie and Rosa gave us a really nice welcome) – Valerie speaks very good english and was really helpful and gave us some tips for excursions
– We could use the kitchen and Valerie just said to us feel like home and we felt like home
– The wifi signal was good
– very good breakfast
– excellent staff
– outstanding views despite of the clouds 🙂
– beautiful house
– quiet area
– very comfortable, clean and cozy rooms
– good wifi signal
Hamilton’s Place Bed and Breakfast
Hamilton’s Place offers accommodations in La Ensenada. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You will find room service at the property.Puerto Montt is 27 miles from Hamilton’s Place, and Puerto Varas is 24 miles away. El Tepual Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Good home made breakfast, and lots of good coffee.
- Hospitable and friendly hosts, great place, really good breakfast. We really enjoyed our stay there and definitely will visit again.
Trevor and his family were very welcoming. They helped us a lot andrecommended us with many things to do in the area.
Breakfast was really great and the room with the view were perfect. Thank you!
- Nice room / Very nice breakfast / Very nice owners
- Everything. We have a baby and the place is very clean, owners extremely accommodating and friendly. Food is delicious and healthy. The owners son was so lovely and well mannered. He was my highlight of the stay and my daughter adored him. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.
One of our top picks in Puerto Varas.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Comfortable rooms and apartments can be booked only 50 feet from Puerto Chico Beach in Puerto Varas. Wi-Fi is free and Santa Ema Shopping centre is a 5-minute drive. Private parking is free.Puerto Austral apartments and rooms are equipped with heating and private bathrooms. Apartments offer dishwashers, microwaves, as well as a seating area with a sofa.This non-smoking B&B offers a daily breakfast for guests staying in the rooms.The bus station is a 5-minute drive and Tepual Airport is 18.6 miles from Puerto Austral.
- We especially liked the very kind and friendly hosts. The accommodation is up to date, equipment is way over average and spotlessly clean. Room was spacious and we enjoyed a delicious breakfast in the morning.
- Ana and Erwin are extremely great hosts. Its like staying with family.
- It’s a small wooden building with 3 floors and maybe 4 rooms, you can scent the wood, very well maintained, spacious, clean and organized brand new room, great decoration and comfortable bed although the room could easily afford bigger one. Big windows to lake view, you cannot see the volcano since it’s hidden behind hills at this city region but still nice. Bathroom is super organized, has hand and shower soap (no shampoo), great shower pressure for a delicious bath. Breakfast had an amazing blackberry cheesecake on first day and delicious scrambled eggs, juice was nice. Hosts Anita and Erwin are super nice and friendly!
- Our bedroom room had a marvellous view of the lake, the volcano Osorno and the beach. Beside our room we had access to a sitting room which also served as the space for breakfast. The personal attention was exceptional.
- Hosts were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good. The room was very comfortable and had a good view. The location is right off the lake and there are a few good restaurants within an easy walk.
Estancia 440 Hotel Boutique
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Varas, 11 miles from Puerto Montt, Estancia 440 Hotel Boutique features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Frutillar is 12 miles from Estancia 440 Hotel Boutique, and La Ensenada is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is El Tepual Airport, 11 miles from Estancia 440 Hotel Boutique.
- Very comfortable, beds good and nice bathrooms. welcoming and helpful staff. Rebecca tried to do whatever she could to assist Good breakfast. Looked after our bags whilst we were on a kayaking trip. Good WiFi.
- Everything was just wonderful, the staff super friendly and helpful, they make you feel at home in this beautiful place. The bed was great, with a soft and warm blanket. The breakfast was awesome, good coffee, freshly made eggs, lots of additional choices.
- Lovely old building. Our room had two large single beds pushed together and there was very little room to walk around it.
- This hotel is really cosy and stylish and a beautiful example of the local architecture. Wish we could have stayed longer. Only a 5 minute picturesque walk into town.
- Excellente attention and service. Very friendly. I would certainly go again.
Valles del Sur B&B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Valles del Sur B&B offers accommodations in La Ensenada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Puerto Montt is 25 miles from Valles del Sur B&B, and Puerto Varas is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is El Tepual Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Cute lodge-like property with a little restaurant that you can pre-order dinner. Dinner was delicious & home-cooked. The property is clean and our room was comfortable. The host Geraldo is a great guy, he is very welcoming & helpful. We could tell he wanted to create a warm & romantic experience, where people can enjoy the beautiful nature of Ensenada and Petrohue, then come back for dinner & wine. We really enjoyed our two nights here. Also the lady hostess was so sweet. Thank you for a wonderful time and we hope to come back again one day.
- Just great! Great view; great accommodation; nice breakfast; very clean. The house has Many wooden elements and is very cozy. The owners are very friendly. Unfortunately we had only time for one night. Would come again!
- Nice house. There is nearby a private beach with a hilarious view.
- Just a lovely place. Wonderful staff and Owner. A Cosy B&B with very good homemade fond.
- La atención del personal fue excelente, muy simpáticos y dispuestos a ayudarte en todo. El desayuno muy completo y abundante. El pan lo hacían ahí mismo al igual que el kuchen. Tienen un restaurante en donde te sirven comida casera. Recomiendo mucho caminar por el camino privado hacia la playa, es un bosque muy lindo.
Hospedaje Tulipanes del Lago
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Hospedaje Tulipanes del Lago is located in Puerto Varas in the region of Los Lagos, just 13 miles from Puerto Montt. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. Frutillar is 11 miles from Hospedaje Tulipanes del Lago, and La Ensenada is 23 miles away. El Tepual Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Maria and her daughter Pamela were wonderful. The airline Latam had lost our suitcase and they took great trouble in trying to locate it. They were a valuable source of information on local activities. The view from the bedroom is great. Breakfasts superb.
- Pamela, Paloma and María made our stay in their property an amazing one. The view from our suite was amazing, Pamela and María gave us very helpful tips about touristing around the Llanquihue lake. We used the jacuzzi in the deck outside house and it was great. In short it was a very nice way to be so close to the lake with an amazing view of the Puntiagudo, Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes.
- Precioso el paisaje, la calidez y atenciones de sus dueñas
- La primera vista del llanquihue y sus volcanes, la atención personalizada y el cuidado del entorno, estamos seguros que el próximo verano ya abrá actividades en la playa, muy recormendable
- Lugar Lindo. Propriedade muito bem cuidada. Equipe muito atenciosa e simpática.Pamela e staff sempre dispostos a ajudar.Igualzinho às fotos!Um verdadeiro refúgio da vida cotidiana com ares de fazenda, sem perder o luxo da cidade numa beira de lago com vista maravilhosa e céu estupendo à noite. Foi o ponto alto de nossa viagem para Chile e Argentina ( Bariloche).
Hostal Climb House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Varas, 10 miles from Puerto Montt, Hostal Climb House features a barbecue and views of the lake. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frutillar is 14 miles from Hostal Climb House, and La Ensenada is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is El Tepual Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Climb House.
- Initially planing to stay a night, we extended our stay for three as we were feeling so much like home! The place has recently been renovated and is perfectly equipped but more importantly the mood of the place is incredible and we spent the three nights enjoying with our hosts! + If you into sport, the place has an amazing climbing wall on the ground floor and offers various outdoors activities. Thanks for all Javier and Diego!!
- Relaxed vibe at bouldering/climbing venue with rooms above. Basic but comfy set-up with great beds, fully equipped kitchen, and outstanding friendly service from Xavier et al. Location is just off the main road on the edge of town. Not the most picturesque setting, and no great views from the hostel itself, but it’s only a short walk (200 meters) to the beach on the lake (great swimming!) and the nice restaurants and views in town. Xavier couldn’t have been more helpful with recommendations for excursions, tips for places in town, flexibility with some payment issues we had, and a transfer back to the airport at the end of our stay. They also have a friendly cat Truly who is a gorgeous ginger kitten. Highly recommended!
the staff is really helpful and cool. Always nice and ready to help.
very good location.
The bed was incredibly confortable and warm. Awesome.
- Great space to stay. Very welcoming. Comfy beds. Fully equipped kitchen that you can use. Tasty breakfast. Lovely relaxed, sociable, accommodating hosts. We could use the bouldering wall and had great fun climbing in and out of the hostel!
- Es ist ganz neu eröffnet aus einer Scheune sehr liebevoll und ideenreiche aufgebaut
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hospedaje Blauersee offers lake-front accommodation in Puerto Varas, with free WiFi and direct lake views.Rooms offer lake views and are fitted with private bathrooms, cable TV and heating. Daily maid service is included.At Hospedaje Blauersee guests will find an on-site shop and a handy tour desk.The property has a great location a 5-minute drive from the city centre. El Tepual Airport is 9.9 miles away. Shuttle services may be arranged for an extra fee.
Really hospitable host, gave us great advice on what to visit whilst we were in the area. Delicious breakfast with lots of homemade cakes and chocolates offered to us as well.
Staying here made it a special stay for us Puerto Varas.
- Excellent location, close to restaurants and the lake (its across the street). They have a chocolate store. The attention was close and familiar. They were excellent hosts. They worried about all the details and asked us the time when we wanted braeakfast. Also my couple was on birthday and they gave him a box of chocolates. The room has a nice bed, cable TV, WIFI access, heater, closet and private bathroom (with hair dryer)
Angelica the hostess welcomed us with a big smile and choclates, and was willing to help us with everything we asked right from the first moment. She helped us rent a car from a local, cheap and reliable company and recommended us about a really good resturant just near by her place (we liked it so much we made it our regular dinner place)
Also, the location was great and the place has a great view of the lake.
- Great location about 15 minutes walk from downtown. Wonderful and very knowledgeable hostess. Would stay here on our next visit.
L’amabilité de l’hôtesse
La situation de l’hôtel
La qualité des chocolats maison et du petit déjeuner
- Really hospitable host, gave us great advice on what to visit whilst we were in the area. Delicious breakfast with lots of homemade cakes and chocolates offered to us as well.
Antea Bed & Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Antea Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Llanquihue. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Puerto Montt is 16 miles from Antea Bed & Breakfast, and Puerto Varas is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Tepual Airport, 14 miles from Antea Bed & Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Casa Raddatz is located in Puerto Varas, just 10 miles from Puerto Montt.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Frutillar is 14 miles from Casa Raddatz, and La Ensenada is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Tepual Airport, 10 miles from Casa Raddatz.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Los Riscos Los Lagos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Los Riscos Los Lagos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Los Riscos Los Lagos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Los Riscos Los Lagos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!