10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Los Puertas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Puertas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Los Puertas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Puertas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Puertas Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Los Puertas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Los Puertas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Los Puertas Andalucía:
Finca la Vida Tranquila
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. Every room includes a coffee machine, while some have a patio. All rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Finca la Vida Tranquila, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Malaga is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Torremolinos is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 18 miles from Finca la Vida Tranquila.
Very pleasant stay with nice pool and extremely hospitable hosts. Fantastic view and nice rooms.
Super breakfast with all you could wish.
Very friendly couple that runs this excellent b&b, the lovely rooms, the wonderful views, this is truly a gem! Will definitely be back!
Did I mention the wonderful breakfast?
- Very friendly and attentive hosts. Beautiful room, beautiful surrourdings. Very complete and delicious breakfast!
Wären wir Menschen, die zweimal an den selben Ort fahren, würden wir auf jeden Fall noch mal hier herkommen. Etwas oberhalb des Touristentrubels lag dieses wundervolle B&B, dass keine Wünsche offen ließ. Es bot Ruhe und Abgeschiedenheit vom geschäftigen Treiben in der Touristengegend und dennoch war man innerhalb weniger Minuten in der Stadt mit vielen Restaurants und am Strand. Unsere Gastgeber waren super nett, hilfsbreit und zuvorkommend. Die Atmosspäre war sehr familiär und die Unterkunft charmant und sehr gut ausgestattet. Unsere Gastgeber verstanden es vor allem auch mit vielen kleinen Details unseren Aufenthalt mehr als angenehm zu gestalten. Das Frühstück war toll, super lecker, frisch und bot jeden Morgen kleine neue leckere Überraschungen.
Herzlichen Dank noch mal an Myriam und Filip für die wundervollen Tagen
- Een echte aanrader! Super vriendelijke en gastvrije uitbaters. Je voelt je er echt ‘Tranquila’ (:!
- Very pleasant stay with nice pool and extremely hospitable hosts. Fantastic view and nice rooms.
Casa Louisa, Malaga
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Every room comes with a coffee machine, while some rooms also feature a kitchenette with a toaster, a fridge and a stovetop. All guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at Casa Louisa, Malaga can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Italian and Belgian dishes and also offers vegan and gluten-free options.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Languages spoken at the reception include German and English.Malaga is 15 miles from Casa Louisa, Malaga, while Torremolinos is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa las Torres
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a closet. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Casa las Torres also feature a pool view.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and buffet options.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Malaga is 14 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast At Home in Malaga
Featuring plenty of natural light, all heated bedrooms include free WiFi, balcony and a wardrobe. Guests have access to a spacious shared lounge and they can make use of the barbecue facilities.A wide range of restaurants, shops and bars are within 10 minutes’ walk away. Guests will find a bus stop 150 feet from the accommodations.Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Reservoir is 28 mi from At Home in Malaga. Malaga city and Malaga Airport are about a 25-minute drive away. The property offers shuttle services to the airport and other tourist destinations at a surcharge.
- It’s a nice private, quiet place. You can park for free on the street infront. The breakfast made by Marcella was perfect. Marcella and Antonio are very friendly and helpful!
- Very comfortable, very relaxing, breakfast was filling and delicious. Room was comfortable and perfect.
- Marcela was a very nice host! The breakfast was brilliant as well as the Garden.
- They provide a wonderfull and tasty breakfast with fruits and eggs! Parking slots in the street directly in the front of the b&b. Marcella was really helpful and nice, and the house is very clean and comfortable.
It was in one word
Marcella thanks for everything you’ve done for us.
Rincon is a really a Spanish area. The coast between Nerja ans Almeria is very beautiful.
We come back
Escuela La Crujía
Escuela La Crujía offers air-conditioned Andalusian-style rooms with satellite TV and a fireplace. Each has a private bathroom and patio area. All have a fridge, microwave and kettle, and some include a kitchen and dining area.A continental breakfast is served at Escuela La Crujía and breakfast in the room can be requested. The property’s former classroom is now a comfortable lounge for guests, with a comprehensive library of books and board games, plus children’s toys and books.Luggage storage is offered and Escuela La Crujía has a tour desk. The A7 Motorway is easily accessible and Málaga is 24 mi away.
- Kettle and coffee facilities in the room, terrace, pool, great garden, excellent breakfast for Spanish standards,host who could speak perfect English! What else can you ask for?
- Lovely room with small kitchen had everything you would need. Wonderful clean and comfortable bed.
Breakfast wasn’t amazing. Choice of cereals, yoghurts and bread. However, in terms of continental type breakfast, couple of slices of ham and that’s it, no selection of cold meats and cheese, no tomato. Breakfast was okay but not great, had a lot better in other venues.
Coffee was amazing though.
- The room was large, tastefully decorated and very comfortable. Toni and her husband were friendly and welcoming and the surrounding garden was beautiful. Swimming pool a refreshing bonus after a day of travel. Breakfast on the garden patio was delicious with fruit from the garden and fresh eggs from their own hens. I will recommend this place to my friends and definitely stay here again if we’re down this way. An oasis of tranquillity and charm!
- Very welcoming hosts. Cozy little house for your stay. Your own parking space and small yard. Feeling of privacy was very well kept.
Casa Lisa B&B
Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities is offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. Málaga is 19 mi from Casa Lisa B&B, while Torremolinos is 25 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 23 mi away.
Great place , very Spanish and authentic . Brilliant staff looking after you and whatever your needs . Thank you Sonia you really made our stay stress free and relaxing 🙂
Would definitely return
- Casa Lisa is a beautiful place to stay with great views over the town to the surrounding countryside and towards the sea. The breakfast was excellent and Sonja even got up and made me a breakfast at 3:30am on my last day before i left for the airport, I was not expecting that! I would not hesitate to stay here again if i am ever back in the area. Thank you.
- Lot’s of outside space with great views all the way to the coast. Lisa and Mark were excellent, friendly hosts.
The atmosphere of the place was very homey and with nice simple decoration and aesthetic!
Nice cozy room with amazing semi private balcony, comfy bed and clean nice bathroom!
Lisa’s breakfast every morning was lovely (you fill out a form that has great variety of options)!
Great place to visit during spring/summer season, amazing terrace and view!
We really enjoyed our stay at Casa Lisa. Our room was just perfect and the breakfast first class.
The short walk into the town centre was full of lovely interesting streets and little local shops. Mark and Lisa were so accommodating, so thank you.
- Great place , very Spanish and authentic . Brilliant staff looking after you and whatever your needs . Thank you Sonia you really made our stay stress free and relaxing 🙂
Cilla 9 Bed & Breakfast
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms come with a closet. Cilla 9 Bed & Breakfast provides certain units with city views, and rooms come with a shared bathroom.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and vegan options.Malaga is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Torremolinos is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a shower and certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. At El Pajarero, the rooms include a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Malaga is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Torremolinos is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Excellent room, bed, bathroom, clean and well taken care of.
Great swimming pool with sun umbrellas and sun chairs.
Fantastic 360 views around the property situated on top of a hill.
Owners are very nice helping with anything reasonably you need.
You can take a nice horse ride into the neighbourhood with excellent guides.
- The property owners are very friendly, they have adopted a stray dog who is very friendly and cute. They have 4 well taken care of horses also. Overall it impressed me that they were very animal friendly. The design was nice and the atmosphere was quite serene. The views were breathtaking and the breakfast was pretty good. I would definitely return & recommend!
- Amazing views from this impressive B&B with lovely pool..A little scary to get to, but worth it! The bed wasn’t the most comfortable we’ve had,and we didn’t have our room cleaned (not sure if thus is only because we stayed 2 nights) They were rather keen to have the room vacated, and asked if we were ready to go by 11.10. We did stay by the pool and ordered a very yummy Tapas selection.
- De kamer was heel ruim, netjes. Keuze van design viel in de smaak. De badkamer was voorzien van een mooie inloopdouche.
Las vistas. El relax que se consigue en un lugar tan tranquilo. Los dueños son encantadores. El desayuno exquisito!!! La habitación era muy espaciosa y el baño también muy grande.
Sin duda una experiencia fantástica.
- Excellent room, bed, bathroom, clean and well taken care of.
B&B El Pajaro
All rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a shower, a hair dryer, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Blu-ray player and DVD-Player. With a private bathroom, rooms at B&B El Pajaro also feature free WiFi. The rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Malaga is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Torremolinos is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Andalouse features tiled floors and Moorish-inspired décor. This apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a living space with dining table.The property can also arrange climbing and hiking trips.You can drive to the beaches of the Costa del Sol in around 45 minutes from the Casa Andalouse. Málaga Airport is an hour’s drive away, and a shuttle service is available on request.
- The lovely Casa Andalouse is located in Comares, a very beautiful little village with an incredible view. Isabelle is very kind and her tapas were delicious. We enjoyed our stay to the fullest!
- A lovely lovely place in beautiful surroundings. Our host was so sweet and an excellent cook. We can only recommend this place.
- De locatie in de heuvels rond Comares is prachtig. Het weggetje er naartoe is off-road, maar op zich redelijk goed begaanbaar. Isabelle is een goede gastvrouw. Het glaasje wijn bij aankomst laat je meteen welkom voelen.
- Prachtige ligging en enorm vriendelijke uitbaatster.
- Ideal para descansar después de hacer turismo y senderismo por la zona. Se duerme estupendamente, en pleno silencio. Al estar un poco alejada la casa del pueblo y comunicada con la carretera por un camino de tierra, nos llevamos comida para prepararnos la cena allí (dispone de todo lo necesario) para evitar tener que coger el coche de noche. A destacar el ambiente rústico de la casa, aunque con todas las comodidades, y la cantidad de plantas y árboles del terreno en el que se encuentra y, sobre todo, la simpatía de la dueña, Isabelle, y el desayuno que te ofrece.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Los Puertas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Los Puertas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Los Puertas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Los Puertas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!