10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Los Polvorines Buenos Aires Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Polvorines Buenos Aires Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Los Polvorines Buenos Aires Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Polvorines Buenos Aires Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Polvorines Buenos Aires Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Los Polvorines Buenos Aires Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Los Polvorines Buenos Aires Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Los Polvorines Buenos Aires Province:
Hotel de La Tour
Located in Bella Vista, Hotel de La Tour offers accommodation with free Wi-Fi access. The hotel features an á-la-carte restaurant. Parking with 24 hs vigilance is available for freeRooms at Hotel de La Tour are comfortably furnished and feature carpeted floors and air conditioning. They have a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and a minibar. Some rooms also have a hot tub and spa bath.Other services offered at the hotel include laundry, ironing and room service. The property also has meeting/banquet facilities.Hotel de La Tour is 18.6 miles from Ezeiza Airport and 40 minutes from Aeroparque J. Newbery Ariport. Buenos Aires Golf is a 5-minute drive away.
- It was not dirty and too noisy. The hotel is old and in bad conditions
- Everything was perfect. We were there for a wedding and the whole service was awesome.
- La habitacion muy comoda,desayuno frugal pero muy bueno,el restaurant muy bueno(un poco caro)..todo el personal muy amable y cordial
- La amplitud de la habitación suite, la cocina del restaurante (excelente). El parque y la arquitectura del hotel
No tuve inconveniente, la cama es comoda, el desayuno excelente.
Desde la recepción hasta los chicos que abren el portón fueron gentiles, les recomiendo como un lugar de descanso.
Bella Vista Bed&Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bella Vista Bed&Breakfast offers accommodations in Bella Vista, just 19 miles from Buenos Aires.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Tigre is 12 miles from Bella Vista Bed&Breakfast, and Pilar is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 16 miles from Bella Vista Bed&Breakfast.
- La tranquilidad del lugar, muy confortable, el personal muy amable. La disponibilidad de juegos, churrasquera y utensilios de cocina. La vista y la pileta
- Nos volvimos encantados con todo. Desde la atención hasta los detalles de la habitación. Aceptan tarjeta de crédito, el desayuno riquísimo. Gracias por todo! Volveremos obviamente!
- cumpio laa expectativas , excelente trato y confort volveria
- La pileta de 10×5 metros impecable y excelente para nadar. La atención de Gonzalo, dispuesto en todo momento para atenderte. El maravilloso árbol de alcanfor que transmitía una energía muy potente.
- Gonzalo, el dueño del lugar, nos atendió en todo momento con mucha predisposición y cordialidad. Nos ofreció cocinar algo para la cena, aunque preferimos salir por el barrio para conocer un poco la zona. El lugar está muy cuidado y limpio, impecable incluso, las habitaciones son grandes, muy modernizadas (tienen buena iluminación, vestidor de lujo, bañera de hidromasaje y ducha, cortinas eléctricas, aire acondicionado -se abona aparte- y una cama enorme súper cómoda).
La Gardenia is located in Don Torcuato, 16 miles from Buenos Aires and 5 miles from Tigre. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pilar is 17 miles from La Gardenia, and San Isidro is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Tigre, 17 miles from Buenos Aires, La Nelida features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.Pilar is 19 miles from La Nelida, and San Isidro is 5 miles away. Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport is 13 miles from the property.
The owners were lovely.
Breakfast was very tasty.
Location was perfect – quiet yet near to centre.
- Take care there is no nameplate you have to look for the street number
- The family was very nice and helpful and the location was great
- Todo estuvo excelente, calidad humana sobre todo. Excelente desayuno
- Me gustó la ambientación y decoración de la casa, la amabilidad y el trato de sus dueños, atentos en cada detalle, el desayuno, el silencio y la tranquilidad de la noche para descansar.Sin dudas, de volver a Tigre me alojaría nuevamente en este bello hogar.
- The owners were lovely.
Casona La Ruchi
Located in Tigre in the region of Provincia de Buenos Aires, 1,500 feet from Parque de la Costa, Casona La Ruchi features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 13 miles from Casona La Ruchi.
- Lovely old South American style property that takes you back in time.
- Alejandra and her family was the highlight! Warm hospitality, Argentinian style! 🙂 Followed closely by the beauty of their historical home and lush garden with the large pool and outside verandah area where one can prepare your own food, sit and write by the tables or just relax on a chair under a tree. Our room was large and cozy with a comfy bed, opening onto a beautiful verandah. The breakfast and coffee was excellent.
- Everything! The hosts were absolutely lovely, gave me as much info as I needed on the area. Situated in a beautiful old mansion that the owners live in, they’ve turned it into one of the best b&bs ever! Beautiful garden views in the back room, and they even let me choose which room I wanted. It’s still close to the center but quiet enough. Take a walk around the neighborhood for views of the delta and some gorgeous houses. Loved this place so much!
- I enjoyed Casona La Ruchi so much! Beautiful property, manicured garden featuring stunning flowers and trees. Its decor is very charming and the staff is simply great. Ale and her family are not only kind and helpful, but friendly and warm.
- Very pleasant innkeepers. Great location in town, walk to/from train station, to boat tour of delta. Good advice given for restaurant. Very good breakfast!
Bed and Breakfast en San Isidro Buenos Aires
Bed and Breakfast en San Isidro Buenos Aires is located in San Isidro, 12 miles from Buenos Aires and 5 miles from Tigre.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pilar is 23 miles from Bed and Breakfast en San Isidro Buenos Aires, and Los Cardales is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Excelente todo, Vanesa es una excelente anfitriona, todo fácil y práctico para coordinar la entrega de las llaves, libertad total para entrar y salir.
El espacio es muy interesante por su arquitectura en un piso superior bien aislado del resto de la casa y con un baño muy completo, todo con mucha onda, bien amueblado, limpio y prolijo, buena televisión por cable con todos de canales, buena internet Wi FI.
La cama mejor super cómoda, con un colchón nuevo.
El desayuno muy rico y variado con torta y tostadas, abundante y sabroso!
La ubicación es inmejorable con todos los servicios de transporte (tren y colectivos) a dos cuadras.
Sin duda lo recomiendo a toda la comunidad de booking y a todos mis conocidos!
- Vanesa una genia , me sugirió lugares para ir a cenar que superaron mis expectativas , me hizo sentir como en mi casa , el desayuno de 10 , la cama muy cómoda , todo maravilloso , 100% recomendable.-
- Mejor imposible! Vanesa siempre dispuesta a ayudar y atenta a todo lo que necesitabamos. La casa es muy linda y la ubicacion es perfecta, cerca de todo y super tranquilo. El desayuno espetacular !
- Vanessa fue sumamente atenta con nosotros. Se preocupó por cada detalle. Estuvimos super cómodas, como en casa. Altamente recomendable. Muchas gracias ( Viajamos desde Uruguay)
- la habitación es excelente y la atención personalizada tambien
- Excelente todo, Vanesa es una excelente anfitriona, todo fácil y práctico para coordinar la entrega de las llaves, libertad total para entrar y salir.
Villa San Gimignano
Located in San Isidro, 14 miles from Buenos Aires, Villa San Gimignano features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tigre is 3.4 miles from Villa San Gimignano, and Pilar is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 10 miles from Villa San Gimignano.
Great personal attention by Mariano and Esteban. Very warm persons that make a difference.
A well-maintained mansion built in the 40’s.
Great breakfast around a beautiful garden.
- Very elegant place and heartfull hospitality. Highly recommend!
- If you are in Buenos Aires for a few days this a real gem to spend 1 or 2 nights at. It is out near Tigre and the lush countryside. The hotel itself is owned by some fashion designers and who have now turned to running their home as a hotel and it’s just magnificent. I would highly recommend you eat in here as they also cook and the food was delicious. A really wonderful and unique experience that turned a stop over in Buenos Aires on our way home into a memorable night!
Everything was more than perfect!
Esteban and Mariano are excellent hosts making sure every little detail was taken care of to make our stay even more pleasant.
Dinner and breakfast deserve a separate review on their own to describe how amazing they are. It’s hard to put in words but breakfast alone already makes the visit well worth it.
Not to mention that it’s all cooked by Esteban and Mariano themselves which happen to be great cooks as well.
I strongly recommend this place and will visit again for sure!
- It is a wonderful villa.The breakfast is impressive and service and hospitality impress me a lot.
- Great personal attention by Mariano and Esteban. Very warm persons that make a difference.
Cabaña – Domo Geodésico
Located in Belén de Escobar, 27 miles from Buenos Aires, Cabaña – Domo Geodésico features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Tigre is 11 miles from Cabaña – Domo Geodésico, and Pilar is 11 miles from the property. Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Valu B&B is located in Martínez in the region of Provincia de Buenos Aires, just 11 miles from Buenos Aires.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Tigre is 6 miles from Valu B&B , and Pilar is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 7 miles from Valu B&B.
- Location, location, location, for events at the Hipodromo de San Isidro, and for that I will return.
- ALEJANDRA PREDISPUESTA ATENTA Y AMABLE, RECOMENDABLE
LAS VISTAS, LA TRANQUILIDAD DEL LUGAR
MI VISITA ERA POR RAZONES DE SALUD Y EL BYB ESTA MUY CERCA DE LA CLINICA A LA QUE IBA
- Muy bien ubicado. Limpio. Cama muy cómoda. Muy amables en la atención
- No es un hotel. Es una casa de familia que alquila una pieza exterior con baño privado. Se accede desde una escalera caracol muy angosta
Susana Just Boutique Hotel
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Susana Just Boutique Hotel is located in Vicente López, just 8 miles from Buenos Aires. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tigre is 9 miles from Susana Just Boutique Hotel, and Pilar is 24 miles from the property. Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport is 5 miles away.
- Very comfortable, the dog is gorgeous, breakfast amazing. Felt utterly relaxed. Size of our room was fantastic.
- Hacienda-style large home-like accommodation in a large garden with great pool area as well as the owner, Susana and her staff.
- Awsome place very well mantain impecable!! Very nice oassis in the midle of the city. Excellent breakfast, I will come back for sure. Beautiful house and very clean.
- Toda la casa preciosa el living, el parque, las almohadas, el desayuno exquisito, los libros, la calidez de Susana, no tuve la sensación de estar en un lugar extraño. Pasé unos días hermosos.
- Todo excelente,el lugar,la limpieza,la atencion.Recomendable 100%.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Los Polvorines Buenos Aires Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Los Polvorines Buenos Aires Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Los Polvorines Buenos Aires Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Los Polvorines Buenos Aires Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!