10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Los Campitos Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Campitos Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Los Campitos Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Campitos Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Campitos Tenerife. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Los Campitos Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Los Campitos Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Los Campitos Tenerife:
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, and selected rooms also feature a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.You can play pool at Chalet Codivilla, and car rental is available.Heliodoro Rodriguez Lopez Stadium is 1.2 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- It was wonderful.. Everything was nice. The hospitality was perfect and the family that had it are so nice.!
- The room and bath were very clean, nice and comfortable. Amenities such as shower gel and hairdryer were provided. Our host Dario greeted us and was very friendly and helpful in arranging a taxi for the next mornings departure.
The accommodation was superb, excellent facilities, clean, great view over the city.
Federica and Dario made us feel at home, nice tips where to eat and what trips to make. We also liked the interesting conversations with our italian hosts.
- Wonderful welcome from Frederica and Dario.Lovely house, such stylish taste and spotlessly clean. View of Santa Cruz was stunning. 4 euro taxi to centre. Not worth driving down.. I am 76, well travelled, but shed a tear at finding such a lovely place and charming hosts.
- Peace and tranquillity. Fantastic views over Santa Cruz. Didn’t try the pool, but it looked tempting. A lovely house and great hosts
B&B Casa Armonia
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms come with a closet.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Auditorio de Tenerife is 0.9 miles from B&B Casa Armonia, while Tenerife Trade Fair is a 20-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- The apartment on the top floor was very big (actually two bedrooms) with a nice, cosy bathroom. It had a direct access to the individual roof terrace where one can sit and relax in the day and in the evening. Beds were comfortable and breakfasts tasty. The owners were very nice young people. Good location, a walking distance to the most important St. Cruz tourist attractions. Possible to park the car by the apartment (along the road ) – if you are lucky 🙂
- Smooth communication and late check in. Super clean rooms, friendly staff.
- What a wonderful place to stay!! There was extreme attention to detail… from full length mirrors to comfortable beds, hair dryers in the room as well as the shared bathroom. I loved the neighborhood! More local and I was happily surprised by the architecture. I can’t wait to come back!!
- Rooms are spacious and clean, location is right next to Rambla, the host was great.
- Good location city center,near to supermarket, shops and big green park! Helpful and friendly hostess!
Bed & Breakfast Dorotea
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms are equipped with a balcony. Guest rooms have a desk.Guests at Bed & Breakfast Dorotea can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Tenerife Trade Fair is an 18-minute walk from the accommodation, while Candelaria University Hospital is 2.2 miles away. Tenerife Norte Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The Hotel Dorotea was Run by Dorotea her self, we found her to be Very Professional without over fussy. The whole place was Immaculate, Modern and Airy, the bed was comfortable and the Breakfast although a cold Buffet was plentyfull the Coffee was Refreshing and Plenty.Finally We parked opposite although it is possible that one may not be quite so lucky. Excellent Value for Money. I would Return Derek.
- The room was cosy and Dorotea was really friendly and helpful. It is also value for money. I would strongly recommend this place to stay in Santa Cruz.
Decent breakfast to start the day
Nice house and the room
Very good location – quiet street but close to the beautiful center of Santa Cruz (we really loved the town)
The house has 2 floors (1st and 2nd, not counting the ground floor with the reception) and you have to climb the stairs with your luggage – please count on this.
- The hosts were incredibly nice and friendly and their apartment was wonderful 🙂 Definitely recommended to stay here.
Very friendly host who gave tons of tourist information and restaurant recommendation.
The room is very clean and it’s close to the city center. We had wonderful 4 days there.
At the bed and breakfast, each room has a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some units at Casa Kilig also feature a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Museo municipal de Bellas Artes is an 11-minute walk from the accommodation, while Auditorio de Tenerife is one mile from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 6 miles away.
- Very cosy place. Shared bathroom was no problem. It is shared only between two rooms. In our case the other room was empty. There is a kitchen and a very nice shared living room. The food in the kitchen is for free but only for breakfast which you have to prepare yourself. We made a fresh Orange juice and toasts with ham and cheese and some fruits.
- Every room in the house is stunning!! The staff is very hospitable
It was very clean and very nice looking place old fasioned style. The decoration is realny nice.
The bed was comfort.
Nice selection for breakfast.
- The high ceiling of the room and big windows, beautiful!!!!
- Everything was excellent, i liked the staff and the family who owned the “casa” the most! I d definitely visit again.
Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room offers access to a shared bathroom, fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Garcia Sanabria Park is 350 feet away, and Plaza de España is a 5-minute walk. Tenerife Norte Airport is 5.6 mi from the property.
- Nice hostel with great common terrace. Every morning a simple breakfast is available (bread, butter, jam, oranges for juice and coffee). Very friendly and helpful staff – later check-in and luggage storage was not a problem. It offers drinkable tap water (from a special tap)! Large bathroom with enough space.
- Very nice place. It’s decorated beautifully. Very clean and we enjoyed our stay here.
- Central location, beautiful park 2mins away, shopping center close by, beautiful outside terrace to chill 🙂 Recommended!
The owner and workers were SO friendly. I had to amend my dates last minute and she was super super helpful! She doesn’t speak much English, though, but that wasn’t a problem for me because I speak Spanish.
The included breakfast was a really nice touch and it was the only place I had stayed while in the Canaries that offered free breakfast.
The hostel itself was nice, bright, the bed was comfortable, and the outdoor terrace was really cozy and bright.
The location was great! Right in the city centre and near a really nice park. It was walking distance to everything and in a safe area of town. It was really near supermarkets, restaurants, bars, and public transport.
- So unique and beautiful that there are absolutely no words to describe .I will return for sure .
Pensión Casablanca B&B Tenerife
Pensión Casablanca B&B Tenerife has a terrace.The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The hotel was clean and nice just like the pictures
- The location was amazing and they were very flexible with our check in time.
- Really comfortable and clean also in a really good location
- Nice pension in the city center. Clean, well-kept object. Kind staff.
- The B&B is centrally located on a shopping street so there was not traffic noise or noisy bars. I booked a room with a window to the street, thanks to these reviews, and I loved my fresh and airy room. No noisy neighbors during my stay. The breakfast is a standard Spanish deal (coffee/tea, toast, butter&jelly, juice) but the selection of fresh fruit was a pleasant addition. I was able to check in with my very basic Spanish, and the next day there was a lady who speaks English and she was ready to answer if I had any questions.
Tenerife Rooms S. C.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a closet. Some rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge. At Tenerife Rooms S. C., the rooms have a seating area.A buffet or vegetarian breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Santa Cruz de Tenerife, like hiking.Tenerife Trade Fair is a 19-minute walk from Tenerife Rooms S. C., while Auditorio de Tenerife is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The owner Chema is a very helpful and really nice person. Check in was very well organized, and check out was very flexibel. Washing of clothes was fast and cheap. All in a all a basic, personal and clean accommodation with a great and caring host. Not suited for anyone who expects luxury.
- The hostel was simple and great! Very organized, very friendly staff and fullfilled all our needs! The host was very helpful and took good care of us!
- The owner was very friendly and helping and he was always there if we need something.
- The host was very friendly and was clear about check in and check out times.
- Despite the language barrier Chema was really nice and helpful. Accomodation was very clean and close to the public transport. Washing clothes was possible. We enjoyed the stay.
At Habitación Particular, each room has a closet. The shared bathroom is equipped with a bidet and a hair dryer. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Tenerife Trade Fair is 1.6 miles from Habitación Particular, while Museo municipal de Bellas Artes is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 4.3 miles from Habitación Particular.
No reviews yet.
El jardin de enock
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Auditorio de Tenerife is 1.7 miles from El jardin de enock, while Museo municipal de Bellas Artes is 2.1 miles away. Tenerife Norte Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Nice and quiet hostel with a pretty good situation. Razzo the owner and his girlfirend was super nice, always available when I need them. They gave us some good advice to visit Sanata Cruz. I recomand it
- Muy amable Razvan y Francesca realmente es un sítio muy acojedor,limpio y muy tranquilo me Gusto mucho lo recomiendo a qualquer persona 👏🏼😘
- La casa tiene una entrada horrible pero el interior esta bien
- Cordialità e accoglienza, posto carinissimo per il prezzo pagato, proprietario gentilissimo e super disponibile!
- bellisimo hostel, muy gentil y acogedor el encargado. Lo recomiendo muchisimo!!!!!
Sogno Di Gio Casa Di Charme
This bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountain where guests can enjoy a drink. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a classic Italian décor and feature a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sogno Di Gio Casa Di Charme features a characteristic Italian à la carte restaurant and a bar. Guest can benefit from a buffet breakfast served in the antique hall of the building.
- Dinner was delicious…owner was very pleasant and helpful. Very enjoyable stay.
Lovely Italian style casa
Great friendly staff
Great for tram access into town only 3 stops for €1.50 each or taxi €5.10
Stunning terrace roof view
- Wif-fi was excellent very fast in the room. Beautiful building, supberb considering the cost of this stay. The room was also not only good quality but also very quiet and restful.
- friendly, great view, lovely breakfast, beautiful hotel
- Great big rooms, lovely balcony, clean and comfortable stylish hotel. Useful base to explore the city, easy walk or tram to the centre. Parking on the street was easy. Last minute booking and check in was easy and communication swift. Highly recommended!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Los Campitos Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Los Campitos Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Los Campitos Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Los Campitos Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!