10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Londonderry Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Londonderry Vermont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Londonderry Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Londonderry Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Londonderry Vermont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Londonderry Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Londonderry Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Londonderry Vermont:
Bromley View Inn
Located in Bondville in the region of Vermont, 8 miles from Manchester, Bromley View Inn features a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Albany International Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The owners/hosts totally made the experience. They were helpful, friendly and willing to answer all my questions, including how they came to owning the Inn. Delightful.
- Place was great and the hosts were awesome. It was wonderful to go to the game room and play some pool after a hard day of skiing. Then to wake up to a personal breakfast was tremendous.
- Central common lounge area, host and hostess, convenience to mountain and restaurants, small size
- Great place for a skiing weekend at Stratton. The services are basic, but actually what we were looking for. Clean and spacious room for four, good breakfast and a nice breakout room to relax after skiing and before going out for dinner.
- The staff was super nice. I felt right at home. They were willing and able to help with anything,
The Karass Inn
Located in Chester, 30 miles from Killington, The Karass Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Manchester is 25 miles from The Karass Inn, and Woodstock is 25 miles from the property.
- Very homey. Clean. Breakfast was good. Good location.
- The place was so adorable and homie!! The housekeeper was very accommodating and made an amazing breakfast both mornings. My boyfriend I will most definitely be staying here again.
- It is a warm comfortable vermont country inn. My favorite place in Chester Vt.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the Karass Inn. It provided my son and me with good accommodations in a homey environment at a reasonable price – a winning combination. We were skiing at Okemo (as were the other guests we met), so the 30 minute drive to the hill was pleasant in the morning. It also meant that when we had dinner, we didn’t have to eat directly at the resort. The staff was great. One person met us when we arrived and another was there in the morning to cook us breakfast. Our room was clean, the WiFi solid and we will keep the Karass Inn on our list of places to stay again.
- The Innkeeper at Karass Inn was P H E N O M E N A L. Worldclass hospitality and probably the best breakfast I have had in a long while. Everything was home cooked and had the perfect touch of love. Despite the -24 weather, we felt very warm and welcomed at Karass Inn and would recommend it to our friends should they go to Chester! 🙂 The fireplace was a great touch to our experience as well.
Hugging Bear Inn
In Chester, Vermont, this Victorian bed and breakfast has an on-site Teddy bear gift shop and a full daily breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room.Every guest room at the Hugging Bear Inn is uniquely decorated in charming quilts and soft colors. They each have a private bathroom and select rooms have a sofa bed or a fireplace.Watch TV or play board games in the living room at the Hugging Bear B&B. Guests can admire the large collection of Teddy bears throughout the inn.Wake up to a made-to-order country breakfast, including eggs, French toast, and blueberry pancakes with local Vermont maple syrup.Skiing at Okemo Mountain is 14 miles from the inn. Taterhill Golf Club is a 15 minute drive away.
- They served breakfast early so I could get out skiing.
- Old house with lovely decorations and antiques. No locks, no keys, no curfew. Comfortable beds. Quaint town.
- This is a lovely inn with a full breakfast cooked to order, including a wide variety of coffee and tea options. It is right in the center of town, about 15 minutes from skiing at Okemo, but away from the crowds and craziness, and high prices there. There are nice restaurants nearby. The inn is homey and nicely decorated. The owner is very friendly and helpful with information you need for the area.
The Inn owners were wonderful and friendly 👍
The Inn in a beautiful Victorian house with a quaint bear 🐻 shop built into the lower level of the property… the Inn was magical.
If you you’re looking for a place off the beaten path this place is perfect for a night stay.
- Very cute property with bears of all description everywhere. Lounge facilities were great. Different Breakfast options available.
The Inn at Woodchuck Hill Farm
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Inn at Woodchuck Hill Farm is located in Grafton in the region of Vermont, just 22 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for canoeing and hiking.
- everyone was very friendly and accommodating. The house was really interesting, old with interesting features and knicknacks, clean and convenient.
The place was beyond our expectation, and the host was excellent… Mark and his wife were very friendly and always available to help at the house as well as providing adventure suggestions.
The location of the house is on top of the hill – the view is priceless, and the atmosphere around the house very relaxing…. will be going there again.
- Mark was a charming and gracious host. He made us feel welcomed the minute we entered the Inn. The property is unusually quiet surrounded by beautiful wooded areas, hiking paths, and a pond. The Inn has a spacious outside deck with plenty of seating for enjoying the scenic views in addition to the comfortable living space inside.
The owners were very nice. Loved the secluded location. Grafton was a very quiet and much needed “get away” from it all spot.
My husband actually survived not having a TV for the weekend! Phelps Barn for dinner was excellent.
- The propietor was friendly, outgoing, and solicitous. Beautiful historic property meticulously maintained
Golden Stage Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Golden Stage Inn offers accommodations in Proctorsville, just 22 miles from Killington. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Manchester is 27 miles from Golden Stage Inn, and Woodstock is 18 miles away.
- We felt at home from the moment we arrived. The homemade breakfast was lovely (ask for the fluffy pancakes) and the homemade cookies and soup in the afternoon were such a nice treat after coming back from skiing. The rooms are super comfy and the common area with open fireplace has great atmosphere to it.
- had oatmeal for breakfast , they offered eggs and bacon we chose oatmeal, Julie and Mike are the finest hosts I have ever seen in any bed and breakfast . The place is clean charming and overall delightful
- The Innkeepers were available anytime and very helpful.
- Julie & Mike were the most welcoming people we have aver met. They go out of their way to accommodate even the smallest of your desires. The rooms were clean and comfortable the breakfasts were delicious the atmosphere was wonderful! They get a stellar recommendation form us!!!
- The hosts, Julie and Mike, were charming. The house is in a beautiful, rustic location. The breakfast was the best we had on our 8 day driving holiday through New England.
Cold Moon Farm B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cold Moon Farm B&B offers accommodations in Jamaica, just 14 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and free use of bicycles is available. You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing and biking.
No reviews yet.
Silver Service Inn
Located in Manchester, 30 miles from Rutland, Silver Service Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- The bed was super comfy, the room was cozy, quiet, and warm and the breakfasts were scrumptious. Our hosts were friendly and welcoming.
- The owners were lovely, location was great and food was fantastic!
- The breakfasts that we were served were as good as or better than what you ‘d get at a five star restaurant! Our hosts were very friendly and accommodating and they made us feel welcomed.
- First time at a B&B, picked primarily for the promise of fall foliage and relaxation. The experienced owners promised we’d be converted, and they weren’t wrong. Location, service, food were all top notch. The Silver Service’s owners are kind, flexible, and knowledgeable about the area, so you’re able to make your visit whatever you want it to be. Hoping to be back someday for a longer stay!
- The whole inn was superb! The room was well maintained and up to date. Mattress was perfect. Bill and Denise were the perfect hosts, and Denise’s breakfast was awesome! Just put in a request for the French toast, as she rotates her breakfast items. Bill’s landscaping was well designed and maintained. We will definitely be repeat customers.
The Pettigrew Inn
The Pettigrew Inn offers accommodations in Ludlow. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Killington is 20 miles from The Pettigrew Inn, and Manchester is 25 miles away.
- The following were exceptionally good: Cleanliness, quietness, breakfasts, location [the free Village Shuttle stops right in front, at the end of the driveway], decor. Owner, Courtney, runs a top notch inn with exceptional attention to the needs of her guests; with great warmth, courteousness, and exceptional friendliness. This is the place to stay when visiting Okemo Mtn.
- The staff was amazing! Courtenay made us feel right at home and was so warm and friendly. The breakfast was to die for. The location was superb and we could walk to bars and restaurants.
- The breakfast was super, very filling and gave us plenty of energy for a day of activity. The owner was lovely and provided 5 star service. Will definitely be visiting there again.
The host is lovely and prepares something delicious every morning.
Our room didn’t have a TV but there are board games and chess available which are a great alternative :).
- We have stayed at this B&B under its former managment and like it a lot. The new manager brings better food and less clutter to the facility. While the price of the stay seemed higher this year, the food and location make the Pettigrew very desirable.
The Inn at Manchester
The Inn at Manchester offers accommodations in Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Albany International Airport is 47 miles away.
No reviews yet.
In the heart of the Green Mountain National Forest, this bed and breakfast features an outdoor swimming pool and on-site tennis courts. Hildene, the Lincoln family home, is 10 miles from the property.Each uniquely decorated guest room at Barrows House features cable TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator.The Barrows House Restaurant serves New England tavern food and craft beer, which can be enjoyed on the seasonal outdoor patio. A daily breakfast is provided for guests.The Dorset Barrows House has lush gardens and 6 acres of land.Manchester Country Club Golf Course is 6 miles from the bed and breakfast. Stratton Mountain Resort is 22 miles from the property.
- The decor was beautiful, elegant and tasteful. The bed was so comfortable that it was hard to leave it in the morning! Food was excellent. Staff were friendly and efficient. The location is very convenient, right in the middle of the village, with a bakery across the street and a general store just a block away.
- The inn was fine – it really was. The staff were very friendly and helpful. And for $150/night we would have been thrilled. But for the amount we paid, the room was very simple. There was no view, a very small bathroom, no spcial touches or personal service or anything slightly romantic or luxurious to match the highend pricetag. Thus, we were a bit disappointed and wouldn’t at that kind of rate.
- After driving through Manchester and seeing the town pretty much shut down at 9pm we were shocked to arrive at the hotel and see the patio full of people drinking by the fire pit and hanging at the tables. They have a really nice bar area with TVs and the outside patio is very nice and lit up by torches.. there is also a fire pit and lawn games. The rooms were clean, good size, bathroom was more modern than I was expecting and we even had a nice patio out the backdoor to utilize.
- A delightful bed and breakfast with kind hosts who have opened their wonderful home to guests. The setting is perfect, wish we could have stayed longer.
- The staff was extremely friendly, location was ideal, we did not have time to try the restaurant, room was clean, dogs welcome, the place was just great!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Londonderry Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Londonderry Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Londonderry Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Londonderry Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!