10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lomo de Arico Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Lomo de Arico Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lomo de Arico Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lomo de Arico Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lomo de Arico Tenerife. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lomo de Arico Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lomo de Arico Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lomo De Arico Tenerife:
Featuring rustic-style décor, rooms at this property come with a wardrobe, fan, mosquito net, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can make use of the shared lounge. There is free WiFi.At Giuliana House you will find a restaurant serving Italian cuisine, including fresh pasta. The breakfast this property offers includes eggs, bacon, bread and butter, fruit, juices, cereal, coffee, yogurt, tea, and milk.The property is well located for outdoor activities such as golfing, cycling and hiking.Teide Nature Reserve is 75 minutes’ drive away and Los Cristianos is 12 mi from Giuliana House. A 15-minute drive will take you to Tenerife Sur Airport.
We felt like in mother’s house. Everything clean, nice smelling wood in the room. Number of decorations, paintings and amazing unnecessities make the house and exterior so lovely.
Giuliana is perfect host, filling all wishes in moment. Rich breakfast and homemade diner were excellent. Really enjoyable stay.
Very friendly Italian family
Cute room, excellent equipped bathroom accessories
Amazing vege lasange (bought in restaurant)
Building with soul
they were very kind to me and my little dog (which is not very common in Spain…)
Good italian Gnocci
- Staff were very friendly. Mediterranean breakfast included.
- The location and building were great, the food in the restaurant excellent and the owners were lovely. It was a wonderful little tenerifian hotel and restaurant.
- We felt like in mother’s house. Everything clean, nice smelling wood in the room. Number of decorations, paintings and amazing unnecessities make the house and exterior so lovely.
Holiday Home Emblema
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries, rooms at Holiday Home Emblema also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms have a balcony. Guest rooms feature a desk.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Playa de las Americas is 6 miles from Holiday Home Emblema, while Puerto de la Cruz is 23 miles away. Tenerife Sur Airport is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Las Dunas
A continental, buffet or Full English/Irish breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including snorkeling and cycling.Playa de las Americas is 12 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Puerto de la Cruz is 25 miles from the property. Tenerife Sur Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The food was lush, the room was lovely and the host absolutely amazing!
- Nice and comfortable beautiful house with shared swimming pool and quite close to the sea. Extremely kind, helpful and welcoming owner (Nigel). Short but excellent stay!
- Mine host…Nigel is very welcoming,nothing is a bother for him,also gives you lots of tips about days out restaurants etc.
Nigel was very helpful both before and during our visit providing advice about directions, car rental, etc. There was water, biscuits and tea making facilities in our room
Breakfast on the sun terrace was good with a choice of freshly cooked options.
El Medano is a nice little Spanish town with plenty of low key bars and restaurants, it is a complete contrast to the touristy bling towns on the west coast of Tenerife.
Great value for money.
- Nigel was very welcoming and because we were leaving early in the morning for our flight he made us sandwiches to take with us.
Fat Hill Finca
A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the bed and breakfast.Playa de las Americas is 9 miles from Fat Hill Finca, while Puerto de la Cruz is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 3.1 miles from the accommodation.
- Quiet location, if you’re ok driving a bit. Price was good, but well, you can’t ask for more with those standards.
- Nice location, if want to see the countryside and to hear stories about tenerife this is the right place. Ps: for dogs lovers this is the best place.
- The lady just showed us the room , bathroom and kitchen and opened the fridge and said just yourself to anything you need. Felt like we had the place to ourself.
- Fine location near airport. Very good dealing with Adam who tell us few tips about island. Good breakfast.
- We have checked very late because of our flight but Ziggy was very nice and she showed us everyting. The bed was very comfortable and in the bathroom everything you need. Breakfast was also very good.
Villa Chiara B&B
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms include a electric tea pot, while certain rooms include a kitchenette with a dishwasher. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Playa de las Americas is 7 miles from Villa Chiara B&B, while Puerto de la Cruz is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 4.3 miles from the accommodation.
It was a perfect location after arriving at the Tenerife South airport and then as a starting point the next morning to drive up Teide.
The village of San Miguel had a traditional folk festival for dance, music, and clothing of the island in the plaza. It was great fun.
- The hosts were absolute wonderful. They did everything to make us feel relaxed and welcome. It’s more than a B&B. You can also eat at night an Italian dinner. And there is a sauna you can use (for a surplus).
- This B&B is up in the hills overlooking the coastal area around Tenerife Sud airport. It has excellent accommodation and our room had generous proportions, with good facilities and furnished with character. We arrived very late (thanks to the strike by French ATC) without having made any arrangements for an evening meal. Nevertheless, the owners provided us with a delicious evening meal and wine at a very reasonable price. The owners spoke only limited English – about the same as my command of Spanish!
- The location on the square of the post office and the church and the wonderful view
- A huge, extremely well-kept house off a cute town square with four comfortable rooms, three bathrooms, two large kitchen / dining-rooms and a large sitting room on three floors. Very nice gardens outside. We were a family of eight so had the place to ourselves. The owner was welcoming and generous and actually allows an earlier check-in and later check-out than specified on Booking. There are restaurants and shops only a few minutes away and it is 20 minutes to the airport. Nice touches in the rooms to make them comfy and free bread, fruit and water.
- It was a perfect location after arriving at the Tenerife South airport and then as a starting point the next morning to drive up Teide.
There is a shared kitchen at the property with oven, microwave, kettle, coffee machine and dishwasher.Puerto de la Cruz is 22 mi from Sansofi Hostel, while Los Cristianos is 6.8 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 4.3 mi from Sansofi Hostel.
- Everything was great! We did take a good rest. Peaceful and quiet place with a charming view of the ocean. Always smiling and helpful Host 🙂 Car is a must to be able to move around.
- The hostel was very comfortable. Marie Anne runs it very well. Nice breakfast, and met some lovely people.
- We loved everything. Host was really helpful and friend, the place looked amazing and we really liked that it was quiet.
- Outstanding nice host and guests. The owner brought me my ID that I had left in the hostel to the airport! Without that last-intervention I would have missed my flight home.
Lovely city (San Miguel, amazing views and away from all the tourism) and fantastic hostel, wonderful house with big balcony and excellent rooftop.
Best hostel on the island so far and very charming host/owner. You definitely feel both welcome and at home. Would recommend Sansofi highly to anybody!
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a terrace with a sea view. Emblema Suites provides certain units that feature a balcony and mountain view, and the rooms have a private bathroom and a desk. The rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Emblema Suites, including skiing and cycling.Playa de las Americas is 6 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Puerto de la Cruz is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 miles from Emblema Suites.
No reviews yet.
Terrazas del Sur
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms have a closet. Rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.A à la carte breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at Terrazas del Sur will be able to enjoy activities in and around Los Abrigos, like cycling.Playa de las Americas is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto de la Cruz is 27 miles from the property. Tenerife Sur Airport is 1.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B&B Villa Del Sol
Selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including snorkeling, windsurfing and cycling.Playa de las Americas is 8 miles from B&B Villa Del Sol. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 1.9 miles from the accommodation.
- Everything was great, the pool was amazing, the room was huge and clean with view at the pool, the host was super nice. I like it a lot!
- Great place. Francesca is a great host. Nice pool and very good breakfast. Walking distance to shops, restaurants and beach.
- Both Hosts are very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean. Such a calm place to stay in and relax.
- The breakfast was excellent and Francesca gave is a warm welcome
- Tout près de l’aéroport, trajet en voiture de 8 min. Idéal quand on doit prendre un vol très tôt le matin. Jolie villa avec jardin et piscine. Chambre avec grande salle de bain. C’était propre et confortable mais…
Maison Chayofita Tenerife
At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a patio. All rooms are equipped with a coffee machine.
The units feature a desk.Maison Chayofita Tenerife has a common area including a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Playa de las Americas is 6.2 mi from Maison Chayofita Tenerife. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lomo De Arico Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lomo de Arico Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lomo de Arico Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lomo de Arico Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!