10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lomas de Santa Anita Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
Lomas de Santa Anita Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lomas de Santa Anita Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lomas de Santa Anita Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lomas de Santa Anita Jalisco. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lomas de Santa Anita Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lomas de Santa Anita Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lomas De Santa Anita Jalisco:
Anima Casa Rural
Anima Casa Rural offers accommodations in San Isidro Mazatepec. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Guadalajara is 18 miles from Anima Casa Rural, and Chapala is 31 miles from the property. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa B&B Guadalajara
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Located in Guadalajara, 29 miles from Chapala, Casa B&B Guadalajara features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles from Casa B&B Guadalajara, and Ajijic is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 12 miles from Casa B&B Guadalajara.
- Ms. Nora, the hostess, was very attentive and went over and beyond to ensure I had a pleasant stay. The room was very spacious and comfortable. It was very convenient having access to the kitchen to prepare food and save some money instead of spending at an expensive restaurant. There’s an OXXO less than a block away to easily pick up snacks. I would definitely stay here again.
친절한 호스트 Nora!
우리에게 부족한 걸 바로바로 해결해주었다 🙂
치안 걱정없는 위치
멀지 않은 곳에 위치한 저렴한 마트
- Todos eran demasiado perfectos. Si otra vez voy a Guadalajara, yo voy a quedar aquí otra vez. Muchas gracias por atenderme muy amable
- Todo muy bien, excepto el baño, casi no sale agua de la regadera y el wc tarda muchísimo en llenarse.
La Anfriona Nora super linda persona..penso en todos los detalles..cafecito y un lugar con muy buenos lugares para comer
La Fe Hotel and Arts
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Fe Hotel and Arts offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Chapala is 29 miles from La Fe Hotel and Arts, and San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from La Fe Hotel and Arts.
- Our hosts were great. Helped us get a reservation at a wonderful restaurant that would allow our dog. Our room was very nice, very comfortable bed. We enjoyed the balcony. And we are very appreciative we could have our dog there. Thank you.
- Great location and good value – was perfect for our trip and our needs.
- The Chapultepec Neighbour was a lovely area to explore, and I easily caught a bus into the historic centre on instructions from the hotel staff, but they didn’t have much information on the city or how to get around so I couldn’t figure out how to get a bus back and ended up walking about an hour. The upside of that was discovering amazing churches and markets on the way. If you want to make the most of the foodie scene, this is a great location. If you just want to see the historic centre, then it’s not that convenient. And don’t expect much advice from the staff – in English or Spanish. The hotel was sweet, pretty basic but comfortable, reasonably quiet and the continental breakfast was fine for me (coffee, juice, cereal, toast and fruit).
- I really liked the location, it’s close to too many restaurants and places to see, the service was good, I liked everything, the only detail is the bathroom , the floor looks old and dirty, but the rest was really good.
- The art was a standout feature and made the hotel very contemporary and unique. I’d recommend that you stay at this hotel if you want a great value boutique hotel or a place to stay like Airbnb. We were a large group that arrived late at night and left early the next day. Despite this, check in and out was prompt and the service excellent, even providing additional bottles of water for our long trip. Spacious rooms, great water pressure in the showers. Nicer area than downtown Guadalajara. Excellent restaurant next door and more a few blocks away.
Located in Guadalajara in the region of Jalisco, 25 miles from Chapala, Casa Campos features a sun terrace and views of the garden.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 24 miles from Casa Campos, and Ajijic is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- I loved the location and the full breakfast that was included in the price. The front desk people were very cordial.
- Attractive hotel, cosy room, good location, helpful staff
- Location location best location , wrigth on the heart of tlaquepaque . We walked everywhere, have so much fun also the girls at the front desk were so helpful to recommend red tour as it was only a block away from this property.service was great .
- The decorating and the few number of rooms and guests; the location so close to everything; the staff was very accommodating;
- Situated in nice quiet area as well as being a few blocks away from the hustle and bustle of the great little town. The staff, room, shower and the smell of fresh passion fruit when stepping out of the room was a great touch. Totally recommend a stay for anyone.
Casa del Retoño
Located in Guadalajara, 25 miles from Chapala, Casa del Retoño features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room includes a TV with satellite channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 23 miles from Casa del Retoño, and Ajijic is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 7 miles from Casa del Retoño.
- centrally located, cozy and small, attentive owners and very friendly vibe
- Great helpful host. Staff were friendly as well. Set in a garden with its own rabbit running around.
- I have stayed here before and liked it just as much this time as last time. The place is nice and shady so should be cool during hot weather.
- The breakfast was included and the staff is very friendly
- The setting was tremendously tranquil, the breakfast was varied and adequate in itself, but for a few pesos more you could request a notably more substantial and quality prepared meal. The staff at Casa del Retoño was beyond friendly and truly welcoming.
La Perla Hotel Boutique B&B
Located in Guadalajara, 29 miles from Chapala, La Perla Hotel Boutique B&B features a barbecue and views of the city. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is business center at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles from La Perla Hotel Boutique B&B, and Ajijic is 27 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- La Perla is not a B&B in the usual sense; it is more like visiting with family one did not know before. The host and staff could not be more accommodating, from the initial introductions, to eating breakfast and sharing afternoon wine with guests, to make dinner recommendations, and to arranging trips. La Perla is a special intimate place.
Location and accommodations were excellent. Our hosts were incredibly hospitable, personable, helpful and generous.
Their attention to detail, concern for our wellbeing and love for their city was imparted in numerous ways: guided city tours, dinners and breakfasts together, inclusion in social events, sightseeing suggestions, travel tips, etc.
We have travelled extensively and never been as pampered as this. Memorable examples: our names printed on business cards with the hotel location and a map on the back; a seemingly endless supply of bottled waters and coffee; maps made to order for upcoming trips; historical insights about our region and their home; a sense of genuine care for their guests’ comfort.
By far this was our best B&B experience. Proprietor Lars is warm, inviting, engaging and, more importantly, interested in providing a memorable time for his guests. He welcomes you as a friend into his home. Being introduced to his employees/friends (they appear one and the same sometimes) opens a window into a local world that is otherwise not there for visitors.
The B&B is within walking distance to a myriad of restaurants and the historical district. The new La Perla bar is around the corner and provides a pleasant respite after a long day’s tour.
Our days at La Perla B&B linger in our minds because of Lar’s hospitality and personal interest in our day in Guadalajara. We’d stay there again in a heartbeat.
- If it’s your first visit to Guadalajara this is the place to stay…offered a guided tour of the historical district on the first day and very knowledgable about the city and it’s attractions.
- Personalized service and attention, wonderful historic mansion in central location near University. Provided an orientation to Guadalajara and City tour. Great facilities and amenities. Lorenzo Adrian, Memo, Javier treated us like family!!
Rosa Morada Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Rosa Morada Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Guadalajara, just 25 miles from Chapala. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 24 miles from Rosa Morada B&B, and Ajijic is 24 miles from the property. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 8 miles away.
- Everyone is working very hard at this hotel to make it as special as possible.
- Location is second to none , I also like the quiet courtyard and the old wood doors. The staff are very friendly and the breakfast is the best in town .
- We liked the quaintness of the propert & the staff was exceptional
- The location was wonderful. Also the design and decoration of the accommodation. It really felt like I was in the ‘real’ Mexico with the tiled floor, huge wooden door and skeleton key, black iron decorative details, wooden furniture and romantic lighting.
- The breakfast was delicious and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Casa de las Flores
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa de las Flores offers accommodations in Guadalajara, just 25 miles from Chapala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 23 miles from Casa de las Flores, and Ajijic is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 7 miles from Casa de las Flores.
- Stan and Jose were wonderful hosts. The breakfasts were delicious and the rooms were immaculate. The gardens were also lovely. One of our friends ran into difficulty and Stan and Jose went above and beyond to make sure she was taken care of and comfortable.
- IT WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. WE PLAN ON RETURNING
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the common areas were very inviting and pleasant. The garden was magnificent, more like a beautiful jungle. Stan’s knowledge of folk art from the area is impressive and if he offers you a tour do it! The breakfasts were yummy and our room was very nicely decorated and comfortable. We can highly recommend this place for a stay in Tlaquepaque!
- Stan, José, Carlos and Santa were so wonderful!! The place is a paradise and a dreamland!! SO beautiful!!
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. The garden alone is worth a visit.
Los Dos B&B Villas
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Los Dos B&B Villas is located in Jocotepec. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.Guadalajara is 27 miles from Los Dos B&B Villas, and Chapala is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 18 miles from Los Dos B&B Villas.
No reviews yet.
Casa Alebrijes Gay Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Alebrijes Gay Hotel offers accommodations in Guadalajara.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chapala is 28 miles from Casa Alebrijes Gay Hotel, and San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Owner is so nice and helpful. Love the space in the rooms. Great water feature.
- This is a hidden gem in downtown GDL…..John the owner welcomed me and had available info on restaurants and other things to make a vacation comfortable….. the light breakfast was wonderful…..as far as the bed and linen goes……it was the best……and I’ve stayed in many hotels…..the staff were polite and personable……it is also extremely quiet…….throughout the hotel are many Alejibres for your enjoyment and purchase……I went home with a beautiful giraffe as well as the free turtle I was given as a welcome gift. I would highly recommend this hotel for any Gay gentleman or woman looking for a great place to stay in GDL
- A quiet hotel close to the city center. The owner, John, is very nice and helpful. The room was spacious and very clean. The Alebrijes collection is amazing!
- Excellent staff in hotel. John is very friendly and super helpful to find great activities for the first time visitor or like for me who has been in Guadalajara few times. Hotel is very clean and well kept.
- Probably the best hotel I have had the pleasure of staying in during numerous visits to Mexico over the years. The owner, John, is helpful and accomodating. The rooms are clean and large and the hotel has great security. Plus you get breakfast. Can not fault the hotel, staff or management.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lomas De Santa Anita Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lomas de Santa Anita Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lomas de Santa Anita Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lomas de Santa Anita Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!