10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Loma Partida Bocas del Toro – Top Hotel Reviews
Loma Partida Bocas del Toro is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Loma Partida Bocas del Toro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loma Partida Bocas del Toro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loma Partida Bocas del Toro. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Loma Partida Bocas del Toro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Loma Partida Bocas del Toro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Loma Partida Bocas Del Toro:
Los Secretos Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Los Secretos Guesthouse offers accommodations in Bastimentos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Bocas Town is 5 miles from Los Secretos Guesthouse, and Buena Vista is 9 miles away.
- The french couple who run the place together with the mother are exceptionally friendly and open. The views are just stunning, the rooms excellent and the food delicious. Due to limited rainfall beforehand, unfortunately the watertanks were low on water and the pools was only half full. Dealing with nature and its challenges is part and parcel of any Eco resort and for their visitors.
- The food for breakfast and dinner was exceptional quality, gourmet chef prepared and delicious. The beds were comfy and had two types of pillows so you could have firm or soft as you liked:) The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was awesome. I loved the family style dinner time at 7 where we all shared our experiences of the day , it was truly a highlight of the stay. Plus I loved having some furry friends to share the space with. Both cats and dogs of the hotel were very well behaved, quiet and affectionate.
- All that reviewers say is good we would agree with but we saw far less wildlife than we had hoped. It does deserve a good score but we had some reservations too.
- We loved the location on Batimentos Island. Our stay included breakfast, kayaking, paddle boarding and a jungle walk. It was a very relaxing place to swim and hike. At night we had a beautiful dinner prepared by a French chef.
Our hosts were incredibly welcoming and generous, you feel at home (the one in paradise you always dreamed of) the moment you set foot in the house.
Did I mention the food yet? Deeeelicious meals with plenty of wine, freshly baked French bread and stimulating conversation after a day of relaxation.
If you’re an animal lover then this place is for you. Plenty of natural wildlife abounds (hummingbirds, monkeys, sloths, caiman and frogs), and the guesthouse cats and dogs steal the show.
Staying here is a must! We miss it already.
Located in Bastimentos in the region of Isla Bastimentos, 2.4 miles from Bocas Town, Punta Rica features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Buena Vista is 12 miles from Punta Rica, and Isla Colón is 7 miles from the property.
- We agree with most of the earlier comments. The rooms and food were wonderful.
- Amazing food- thanks elena. We had a wonderful stay
- As the only guests we received a very personal service. The evening meals were of gourmet quality with perfect proportions and excellent quality. Everything was done to make our stay an enjoyable experience.
- Gostamos de tudo! O espaço é espetacular, uma casa no meio da selva mas a 2 minutos do mar. Os quartos são enormes e muito bem cuidados. Os espaços comuns fazem-nos sentir em casa. Os funcionários são super simpáticos e prestáveis, a Helena é uma Host 5estrelas, nada faltou! O pequeno almoço caseiro era a melhor forma de começar o dia, e o jantar também caseiro, cozinhado pela Helena, era muito bom.
- Ruhiges Ambiente. Leckeres Frühstück auch wenn es nicht sehr abwechslungsreich war. Sehr hilfsbereite und nette Hausdame! Tolles Bett und einer sehr schönen Suite.
Saigon Bay Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Saigon Bay Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Bocas Town. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Buena Vista is 14 miles from Saigon Bay Bed & Breakfast, and Isla Colón is 4.5 miles from the property.
- Beautiful and authenthic house on the water with a fantastic view to Saigon Bay. The room is comfortable and well equipped. A bit far from Bocas city center.
- The breakfast was excellent and chapo and angie were very kind hosts
- Chapo and Angie were wonderful hosts! They were knowledgable about the area and gave us great recommendations on activities as the weather changed. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The bed and breakfast itself is near enough for everything to be easily accessible but far enough to be able some peace and quiet on the water. Would definitely recommend.
- Very good place to stay, especially for those who like quiet nights far from parties in the center of town. And only about 10 minutes walking distance from center. Very nice and helpful hosts. Very good breakfast
- Dan and Amy gave us great suggestions for beaches and food. Dan makes a yummy breakfast. Their deck is a wonderful spot for sunset, yoga, watching boats, or just gazing at the fish.
Dolphin Bay Hideaway
Located in Bocatorito in the region of Isla Cristobal, 7 miles from Bocas Town, Dolphin Bay Hideaway features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and canoeing. Buena Vista is 11 miles from Dolphin Bay Hideaway, and Isla Colón is 11 miles from the property.
- Everything. ..but the outstanding thing was the way the host Brian’s helpfulness to fulfill all our needs….
- I enjoyed the “family style” breakfast and dinner with the other guests. Food was excellent. I appreciated the “off the grid” form of water and energy use.
- We really enjoyed our stay. Hosts are great. Food is delicious. Beautiful places to snorkle. We highly recommend Dolphin Bay Hideaway
- We arrived at Dolphin Bay Hideaway not knowing what to expect. From the moment we arrived until we left, it far exceeded what we had imagined. Amy and Brian were such gracious hosts. They could not do enough for us. The food was always fresh, varied, and right on time. We could not believe the gourmet recipes, preparation, ingredients, and presentation. Wonderful! Our room was a little rustic but very clean with tropical decorations. Exactly how you would want it to look on a tropical island. The activities were also varied. We snorkeld on several different islands, paddle boarded , kayacked, and swam. We even traveled by boat to an indigenous village school to talk to the kids. We also traveled by boat to several homes of local residents, giving us great insight into their lives on tropical islands. It was one of our nicest vacations ever. Thank you Amy and Brian. We will return. Ewa and Denio
- The house is exceptional! The grounds are amazing. Wonderful views of the dolphins playing in the bay. The food was incredible. The staff fabulous.
Sand Dollar Beach Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Bocas Town.Located in Bocas Town, 15 miles from Buena Vista, Sand Dollar Beach Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.
My wife and I have traveled extensively throughout the world and without a doubt, the experience in Bocas del Toro and especially the Sand Dollar Beach Bed and Breakfast, far exceeded any of our previous adventures. The setting is spectacular, the sounds of the surf sooth you into a relaxing sleep and greet you in the morning, along with the sounds of all of the Tropical birds just outside your door!
Mark and Sharon are the consummate innkeepers! Their attention to detail, their relaxed approach to life, and their welcoming and inclusive outreach to their guests, makes everyone feel as if they are part of a wonderful family!
- Great coffee ready every morning and the best breakfasts EVER
- Sharon and Mark met us at their gate to take us to our room. They were incredible hosts. The room was spacious and tastefully decorated. The view of the beach and ocean was great. Breakfast was delicious and they paid attention to your personal dietary needs. We had a wonderful time getting to know them!
- Everything. Arranging everything ahead of time with Sharon & Mark was a breeze and Lorraine & Roger were fantastic hosts during our time there. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the balcony is a great place to spend time relaxing, Bocas town is just a $1pp cab ride away, and the breakfast can’t be beat.
- Awesome breakfast,sea view from the terrace,location and very nice staff.
- My wife and I have traveled extensively throughout the world and without a doubt, the experience in Bocas del Toro and especially the Sand Dollar Beach Bed and Breakfast, far exceeded any of our previous adventures. The setting is spectacular, the sounds of the surf sooth you into a relaxing sleep and greet you in the morning, along with the sounds of all of the Tropical birds just outside your door!
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Carmen’s place is located in Bastimentos in the region of Isla Bastimentos, just 2.4 miles from Bocas Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Buena Vista is 12 miles from Carmen’s place, and Isla Colón is 7 miles away.
- Very caring hosts, great breakfast & dinner, beautiful view on sea
- We loved our stay at Carmen’s place. Carmen, her husband Marcel and niece Juliette are very nice people that make you feel right at home in the middle of the jungle. The room was clean and had everything we needed. Being on a different part of Old Bank, this place is very cozy and quiet. Breakfast is delicious and we recommend to have dinner with Carmen and the other guests at night, good food and fun are guarantied! We didn’t hesitate long between a 9.9 and 10 rating, this place is definitely a 10!
- Amazing place, amazing hosts. You can feel that Carmen and Marcel really love what they’re doing – the kind welcoming, the warm atmosphere, the small details in the lovely rooms such as fresh flowers, the selfmade creative and amazingly integrated architecture in the jungle, the way they care about the people & environment, the amazing breakfast, the helpfull tips and ideas for activities on sunny or rainy days and much more. We’re looking forward to come back some day, Mikko & Sina
- Owners Carmen and Marcel were fantastic hosts who love what they do and it shows!
- Our stay was perfect – because of the beautiful views, the spacious and lovely rooms, the delicious food, the cute dogs and the affectionate hosts Carmen and Marcel. We would go back straight away!
Casa Del Mar Carenero B & B
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Del Mar Carenero B & B offers accommodations in Carenero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for snorkeling. Bocas Town is 0.8 miles from Casa Del Mar Carenero B & B, and Buena Vista is 14 miles from the property.
- The ocean breeze into our room was heavenly…and the view. The shiny hardwood floors and stunning building interior. Easy water taxi pickup to Bocas town. And lovely hosts.
- Large room right on water, friendly easy going helpful hosts.
We had a great stay at Casa del Mar! Ambre and Julien were very nice and helpful with everything both during and before our stay. The place was calm and clean. We enjoyed the breakfast and also one dinner Ambre kindly made for us. She also told us a lot about possible tours in Bocas area and we enjoyed one great one on a beautiful sunny day, they came to pick us up straight from the house.
Boat taxis took us to other islands for the price of 2 $ per person. There were some lunch options on Isla Carenero (Leaf eater being the best one), and in addition Cosmic Crab resort’s restaurant was close and open until the evening.
- We only stayed one night here but it was a lovely place on the sea with really friendly owners. The rooms were very big with great facilities. There is an option to use the kitchen to cook or there are restaurants near by.
- If you want a place to chill or you want a nice white sand beach come to this house. The owner from France are very friendly and if you got any wishes they will make it possible for you. We got some lobster fresh from the see and we got a great evening together. So a BIG THANKS to Amber and Julien!
Barrbra BnB Over The Sea
One of our top picks in Bocas Town – and a guest favorite.
Located on Bocas del Toro, Barrbra BnB Over The Sea is a 2 story house built directly over the sea.The house includes 4 rooms on the 2nd floor. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom with shower and warm water. Rooms on the ground floor share an outdoor warm water shower and bathroom. Facilities include a living room, dining room, kitchen and a terrace.Barrbra BnB Over The Sea offers tours and laundry service. A range of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling, cycling, diving, surfing and hiking.The property is a 5 minute drive, or 15 minute walk, from the town and Bocas airport.
- I love this place! I love how relaxing and quiet this place was. It is only a 15 min walk from town, right around the corner from a supermarket, and has a waterfront chill out area! The private room and bathroom were great. I will definitely be coming back here to stay, the owner and Barrbara the dog are great hosts!
It was like coming home to an old friend.
We planned to stay for 1 night but extended our stay for 3 more nights.
Really clean rooms, comfy beds, nice kitchen area outside, beautiful view and the best pancakes in the world for breakfast.
And last but not least: Marco, the owner, is the niecest person on earth. He was always so helpful and took really good care of us.
We would love to stay again!! Best hotel we stayed in during our time in bocas.
Great bed and pillows, super tasty breakfast, serene and tranquil location, fabulous and informative host and a lovely dog. Good communal kitchen, hot water showers, delicious home made pizza. Affordable laundry service and snorkling hire. Geat for couples or friends.
I would definately come and stay again with Marco and Barrbra.
- The hosts will make you directly feel welcome. The place is very clean and has an unbelievable common area outside and next to the water – a great place! A
- I rarely had such a great time in an BnB. The host Marco is amazing, and the mood he created in this place makes it great. Everyone talks to everyone, everyone helps everyone, exchanges tips and experiences … Great !
Eden Jungle Lodge
Featuring free WiFi, Eden Jungle Lodge offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bocas Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Buena Vista is 13 miles from Eden Jungle Lodge, and Isla Colón is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Bocas Town.Surfari Bocas offers accommodations in Bocas Town.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Buena Vista is 14 miles from Surfari Bocas, and Isla Colón is 5 miles from the property.
- Beautiful place and there couldnt be a netter Host than Thomas, „the Italian“.
- Nice stuff. Good location in a quiet street. Free coffee for breakfast.
- Owner was nice. Good location. Nice little rooftop terrace.
- Great shared area for a hostel, really close to main street, a lot of helpful information by check in, we really enjoyed our stay
Most of all us liked Thomas – the embodiment of friendliness.
The hotel is very heartful.
There is a kitchen, a fridge, free coffee, a terrace.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Loma Partida Bocas Del Toro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Loma Partida Bocas del Toro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Loma Partida Bocas del Toro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Loma Partida Bocas del Toro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!