10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Llosa De Camacho Valencia Community:
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature mountain views. The rooms feature a closet.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and buffet options.Benidorm is 16 miles from Casa Christina, while Gandía is 18 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 44 miles away.
- Amazing location, excellent host, highly recommended
- It’s location and fabulous pool overlooking the mountains. Very beautiful. The owners are so accommodating and really welcome their guests.
The owners, Frederick and Christina,were perfect hosts. Not only were they professional, but also informative, knowledgeable and above all friendly.
They could read their guests well and gave us much time and energy as any guest wanted.
The breakfast was first class and set me up comfortably for my busy days.
My room was comfortable and the facilities including the swimming pool made my stay a relaxing experience.
The house was positioned high enough up the south facing hill side to give good valley views yet still within easy walking distance of Jalon centre so there was no need to drive should you want to enjoy a drink.
Frederick and Christine were born to run this business.
Todo, la amabilidad y atención de Christina, la habitación super grande, el desayuno muy completo y muy top con zumo de naranja recién exprimido y frío.
La piscina muy bien y ambiente muy relajado.
- Zeer sympathieke mensen bij deze b&b. We werden goed onthaald door Christina en Frederic na onze lange trip van 980km. Een dagje op voorhand stuurde ze ons een Whatsappje met de juiste adresgegevens en of we zin hadden in bbq. Uiteraard hadden we daar zin in! Deze mensen zorgen ervoor dat je zo weinig mogelijk zorgen hebt tijdens je verblijf. Mooie en zeer ruime kamers.
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. Entre Nosotros has certain accommodations with mountain views, and rooms include a private bathroom. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and à la carte options.Benidorm is 16 miles from Entre Nosotros. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
8 Casa rural
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Guests at 8 Casa rural can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The accommodation offers a hot tub. A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Benidorm is 16 miles from 8 Casa rural, while Gandía is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 44 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa de Pozo
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Benidorm is 16 miles from Casa de Pozo, while Gandía is 18 miles away. Alicante Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Impeccably clean and run by a really friendly Swedish couple. Absolutely 10 out of 10. No criticism whatsoever. Although I don’t normally, this is a Casa rural I will return to.
- Lisa and bo were extremely friendly and helpful. the property is a lovely period house, so thick walls, which is always a bonus. Lovely and clean.
- Lisa and Bo were lovely hosts and Lisa really spoilt us Breakfast was brilliant with flaky Coisants and locally made Marmalade for the toast and coisant., with lots of coffee. PERFECT! The beds were very comfy and everything was spotless
- Lovely stay in a by Swedish owned “casa de pozo”, very personal service with well-prepared breakfast and super flexible: checked-in passed 11 o’clock in the night without a problem.. Had the private bed room with airco and huge shared bathroom, all very clean and in perfect condition. Great price/quality ratio, very recommendable!
- Lovely character property but with modern facilities, in typical Spanish village.
The air-conditioned rooms have wooden beams and include a TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Casa Rosa is within walking distance of local restaurants. Gandía is 17 mi from Casa Rosa, while Calpe is 8.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 42 mi from the property.
- gorgeous view from the room terrace, great village and great surroundings
The hosts could not have been anymore helpful and friendly. Would recommend
When we first arrived we had a twin room. Unfortunatly , my husband was 6ft 4 and could have broken the beds and also the shower cubicle was so small, he couldn’t fit in it and as there wasn’t a bath, it would have been a problem. Julie and Steve the B&B owners, went out of their way to move people around so we could have a King sized room with a bath and shower.
We also had wonderful breakfasts cooked with anything we desired.
Wonderful service and our hosts made us feel very welcome.
- Steve and Julie made our stay very special. They are very helpful and friendly and run a great B&B. Very clean,comfortable beds, and a lovely terrace which had. beautiful views, and was a real suntrap. Great breakfasts too!
- lovely view from the terrace over the village rooftops to the mountains. room was spotless. the owners friendly and really helpful. breakfast was plentiful and good quality. we will definitely stay here again.
Buena Idea – Adults Only
At the bed and breakfast, rooms contain a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Buena Idea – Adults Only will be able to enjoy activities in and around Jalón, like cycling.Benidorm is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Gandía is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 43 miles from Buena Idea – Adults Only.
- The owners. The unusual place. The pool…..the quiet at the back of the house.
- The best (with no doubt) was the couple (Hans and Jolanda) that run the place. Funny, closed and always willing to help.
- The hosts are very friendly and provide a great breakfast. They also advised me of some very good places to eat out. It’s just a short walk to the town bars and restaurants. For cycling or touring by car it’s ideally situated between the coast and the more mountainous areas.
- The extremely friendly coupé having The House. The breakfast and the location close to the small town.
- Exceptional “Dutch style” continental breakfast.
Casa Con Destino
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a closet. All rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes buffet and à la carte options.Guests can use the hot tub. Guests at Casa Con Destino will be able to enjoy activities in and around Jalón, like cycling.Benidorm is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Gandía is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 43 miles from Casa Con Destino.
- Wonderful property and location very central to Restaurant & Bars. Fantastic hosts who looked after all your needs, breakfast excellent with so many choices, could not fault it anyway and I have recommended this property to family & friends.
Firstly before I’d even arrived in Jalon I received a text from the owners welcoming me and my partner to Spain and to invite us to check in. Not sure where to start really but I would safely say the best B&B/Boutique Hotel I’ve ever stayed in. The owners attention to detail was quite incredible, spotlessly clean, and renovated to such a wonderful standard. The hidden secret garden to relax in, and the rooms with beds comfortable and exceptionally clean. Then the food, the breakfast was multiple courses with such fantastic ideas that were fresh and delicious. You didn’t need lunch after this!. Apple, honey and these beautiful little coconut cubes in yoghurt was awesome
Quite simply an amazing home with amazing owners.
Save time in looking at other places and go and try this place
Loved it and thank you for making our 3 night stay a fantastic one
Dave and Nina UK
- This comes highly recommended. A fantastic place to stay. The owners were so welcoming and always willing to help. Served an excellent breakfast each morning in their secret garden. Bed was very comfortable and cleanliness everywhere top class. Very close to village centre, with many beautiful walks close by. We will certainly visit again in the future.
- Best B&B we have ever stayed in. It is hard to put in to words how beautiful Casa Con Destino is so just book it and see for yourself. You will be amazed. Johan and Davy are such lovely people. Nothing is too much trouble and the breakfasts are amazing. Location is perfect. You feel part of the town and there are many restaurants and bars close by. Don’t even consider staying anywhere else. It will be your loss!
- Everything! The super attentive and kind owners, the very comfortable bed (didnt sleep so well in ages), the beautifully decorated room/house/garden with such attention to detail, the wonderful breakfast etc. etc. Coldnt expect any more. Simply wonderful stay.
The units in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms at Casa Romero have air conditioning and a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodations.The beaches of Benissa, Moraira, Calpe and Javea are 15 to 12 mi away. Denia, with its boat connections to Ibiza, is 16 mi from the property. Gandía is 19 mi away. Alicante Airport is 56 mi from the property and Valencia Airport is 81 mi away.
- Comfortable room with complementary bottled water and a bottle of wine. Large bathroom and air conditioning. Lovely shaded courtyard outside room with table and chairs. All outside areas are free to use for guests, with fabulous pool and terrace with mountain views. We slept very well and were greeted in the morning with a first class continental breakfast. This can be taken on the pool terrace or in the shaded courtyard. Nothing was too much trouble for Irene and Bart, we had a really good chat before going out to Moraira in the evening for our meal and again in the morning before departing.Casa Romero is in a fabulous location for hikers or bikers/C, or anyone who wants a first class B&B with beautiful mountain views.
- The guest house is in a stunningly beautiful area with wonderful views and the guest accommodation is spacious clean and comfortable with a small courtyard if you wish to have privacy , it exceeded all of our expectations and use of the swimming pool and terrace was most welcome , quiet and comfortable with facilities for guests use. The hosts bart and Irene were exceptionally friendly with a good knowledge of the area and always on hand to offer any help or assistance we required. The breakfast which was served in our private courtyard had a wide variety of quality products. We will definitely be returning to Romero if we are in the area again and would recommend it to all of our friends.
To call this a bed and breakfast is an understatement. In reality a stay here is like visiting friends. Bart & Irene couldn’t be more hospitable, and made us feel so welcome throughout our stay.
Their home is immaculate, excellent facilities, plenty of space both inside and out and the room, and private visitors terrace create an ideal, tranquil place to stay.
Not to mention the very warm, genuine welcome we received.
Fantastic location with superb views across the valley, and the gardens were an inspiration
- Gorgeous place, very hospitable and helpful hosts ready to provide advice and tips for the trip. Fantastic area/view, great breakfast. Highly recommended !
- Casa Romero is situated in the hinterland of the Costa Blanca, a very quiet place with a lot of charm, but difficult to find. A few small indicators along the road would be helpful to reach this romantic place. Tremendous breakfast.
Casa la Naranja
Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private terrace and views of the garden. They also have a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property. An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, cycling, hiking and horse riding.Denia and Javea are 9.3 mi from the property. Benidorm is 29 mi from Casa la Naranja, while Gandía is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 63 mi from the property. Valencia Airport is 69 mi away.
Our hosts Jolande and Theo were so welcoming and attentive. The bedroom was roomy, spotlessly clean, with aircon and ceiling fan and with an excellent en-suite bathroom. the kingsized bed was supremely comfortable.
There was an excellent pool which we enjoyed using.
Free on-site parking in secure grounds.
They have only been operating for about a year and our experience suggests that they will be very successful.
- Perfect hosts. Fantastic property. Immaculate throughout. Owners are lovely people who are very helpful & knowledgeable about the area & restaurants.
- Los dueños son unos excelentes anfitriones, pudimos compartir con ellos un rato hablando y miman cada detalle. Puedes disfrutar del jardín, la piscina y de la zona que tiene al lado de la cocina como si fuera tu casa. Es un lugar para relajarse y estar tranquilo. La habitación cómoda, muy limpia y no le faltaba ni un detalle. El desayuno muy bueno.
- Los anfitriones son geniales y muy atentos. El lugar de ensueño con vistas inmejorables y las habitaciones súper limpias y acogedoras
- Jolande y su marido son encantadores, hicieron todo lo posible para que estuviéramos a gusto. Las vistas de la casa son preciosas, es un lugar para relajarse. La habitación es muy cómoda y muy limpia. El desayuno es delicioso y variado. La Casa la Naranja es un lugar para volver.
- Our hosts Jolande and Theo were so welcoming and attentive. The bedroom was roomy, spotlessly clean, with aircon and ceiling fan and with an excellent en-suite bathroom. the kingsized bed was supremely comfortable.
The Casa Calleja Experience
Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Benidorm is 19 miles from The Casa Calleja Experience, while Gandía is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Llosa De Camacho Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!