10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Llau-Llao Chiloe – Top Hotel Reviews
Llau-Llao Chiloe is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Llau-Llao Chiloe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llau-Llao Chiloe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llau-Llao Chiloe. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Llau-Llao Chiloe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Llau-Llao Chiloe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Llau-llao Chiloe:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje Amapola offers accommodations in Castro.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Beautiful place with really nice personal, comfortable room, good location, very good breakfast, free parking.
- What I most enjoyed was the cleanness at the hostal. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast was amazing. Great location from bus terminal and everything is in a walking distance.
- Very friendly host! Super fast internet! Everthing was very clean! The location was perfect – close to everything. Big and private bathrooms.
- Very nice hostel with clean rooms, comfy bed and very helpful hosts. Central location.
Cake for breakfast.
Clean property, great showers.
Lovely staff, we extended our stay and they moved the luggage for us to our new room.
Bed in the second room was very good; the first room was quiet and private.
Casa Chilhué – Hostal Residencial
One of our best sellers in Castro! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Chilhué – Hostal Residencial offers accommodations in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- We could not have designed a better stay. It is located at a mirador ( scenic view point ) overlooking The Gamboa palifitos and an easy few minutes walk from the Plaza de Armas, stores and a variety of restaurants and cafes. The facilities were comfortable and spotlessly clean. The staff is always available and constantly working to make your stay “the best.” This is a family owned property and you feel “at home” with fresh baked goods every day – Morning and evening. Your room is freshened and linens and towels changed regularly. Laundry service is available for a reasonable fee and Rodrigo even arranged for our rental car which was delivered and picked up at the property. A treasure on a multi-month adventure.
Breakfast really good.
Staff friendly and helpful, set up breakfast early when we had to leave early.
Nice view of the houses from the observation deck right outside the hotel.
Cozy house-hotel, friendly service.
Only pleasant memories.
The breakfast was really good.
The house is nice and I liked our room.
It is in a good location.
The staff is friendly and helped us with travel information on where to go on Chiloé.
The wifi is good.
- Extremely friendly staff, very delicious breakfast, close to the city center and very good wi-fi
Lugar de Chelles
Lugar de Chelles offers accommodations in Castro.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- The best part of this little hostal is the family feeling and very nice, friendly and helpful staffs. Also the lovely kitchen is a must top rate. ON site washer and dryer makes our recover stay much confortable and relax after 8 days inside TdP.
- Very cosy room in the center of Castro. Very friendly host. Definitely recommended.
- Very nice family. Comfortable and practical. I can only recommend.
- Ideal location in the center of Castro, very friendly and helpful hosts, cosy room, amazing bed!
- The owners are really friendly and welcoming. The place is clean and the location is really good. The shower is good and powerful when u get used to it (just pull the trigger! ;)). Good wifi all over the place.
B&B Península de Ten Ten
B&B Península de Ten Ten offers accommodations in Tentén. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental.
- Great place with an awesome view. Host was a great person with an interesting story of life. Breakfast was perfect!
- Clean guesthouse by the lake. Jose was super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was generous, and wifi was good. You can even take some kayaks out on the lake.
- La hospitalidad de su dueño fue lo mejor, es como estar en casa, el lugar es maravilloso, excelente para unos días de relajo, la ubicación no es problema si andas en auto, en general el lugar es perfecto!
- L’accueil très chaleureux, le site au dessus de la mer, la maison en bois toute fraîchement construite.
- Me encanto el lugar..la vista la casa increible… La amabilidad de el dueño… la cama y baño muy comodos
Hotel Casita Española
Hotel Casita Española offers accommodations in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Comfortable, convenient, good Wi-Fi, friendly helpful staff.
- The hotel is very clean and the service is very nice !
- Very nice basic hotel with all you need in and nice staff.
la calefacción y los dulces del desayuno, y que nos daban agua caliente para el matecito.
el personal muy atento y correcto.
- Buena ubicación. Excelente la cama. Sábanas y toallas limpias. Rica la ducha y mantiene bien la temperatura. Tiene estacionamiento. El desayuno está bien (y los huevos revueltos perfectos).
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Umantun offers accommodations in Dalcahue, just 9 miles from Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Umantun.
- muy lindo todo, grandes las habitaciones, la vista excelente ,el dueño muy cordial el desayuno muy rico todo muy limpio recomendado un 100% me encanto este lugar
- Je recommande sans hésitation. Le personnel est absolument génial. Très sympathique, souriant et au petit soin. L hostal est très bien placé, vue sur le lac et à 2 pas de la station de bus. Les chambres et salle de bain son impeccables. Tout est très neuf et propre. C est du grand luxe ! Évidemment wifi, mais aussi hi-fi, appareil de muscu et TV même si ke ne suis pas adepte des 2 derniers.
- El Hostal está muy bien ubicado, a pasos de la plaza central de Dalcahue y cerca de una feria artesanal y de la costanera. Su dueño y encargado, Ramón, tuvo siempre una disposición muy amable y cálida, atento a cada detalle, hizo que me sintiera en confianza y que mi estadía fuese realmente hermosa. Las piezas son amplísimas, con balcón, las camas muy cómodas y todo muy limpio; lo mismo el baño personal. El desayuno es variado y muy rico. Todo perfecto. Lo recomiendo absolutamente y espero poder volver a visitarlo.
- Sí bien Dalcahue es un lugar para nada atractivo, el dueño del hostal lo hace agradable. Es una persona cálida, todos los detalles muy bien cuidados, incluso fue a dejarnos al lugar donde debíamos tomar el bus, sin cobrar un peso y gestionó el desayuno para más temprano para que no nos fuéramos con el estómago vacío. Sí hay un lugar en Dalcahue que vale la pena, es el hostal Umantun.
- Perfecto, buena disposición, cercano a plaza principal, comercio, costanera etc
Costanera Hostel offers accommodations in Dalcahue. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mocopulli Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- nice staff, good breakfast and affordable place by the sea
It’s a charming old house with a view of the sea and fishing boats. you can enjoy Chiloe’s unique taste a block away from the “cocinerias” and local products. The hospitality was great, and very comfy beds. Breakfast was fit for a king with fresh fruit, juice, homemade jam and “kuchen” (fruit pie-like) and eggs from the owners’ hens.
Es una casa antigua muy acogedora con linda vista a la caleta de pescadores. Se puede disfrutar los sabores de Chiloe a solo una cuadra de las “cocinerias” y encontrar productos locales en la feria artesanal. La hospitalidad fue muy buena y las camas cómodas. El desayuno fue de reyes, con fruta fresca, jugo, mermeladas y kuchen casero, y los huevos de campo son de las gallinas de la dueña.
- La atención del personal es de muy buena calidad, y se agradece un trato gentil, el desayuno fue lo mejor del Hostel, variado muy rico y muy familiar.
- La limpieza y el tamaño de las habitaciones son excelentes,y el desayuno es buenísimo
Para ser un hostel, el desayuno es espectacular!!! Realmente super rico… el mejor que he probado.
La ubicación es perfecta. La cama es muy cómoda. Buenas piezas, buena ducha, bonita la casa y la vista al mar.
Hostal Chiloe Libre
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Chiloe Libre offers accommodations in Castro.All rooms include a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Central offers accommodations in Castro. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Palafito Entre Mar y Tierra B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Palafito Entre Mar y Tierra B&B offers accommodations in Castro.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mocopulli Airport is 9 miles away.
- Great location and super nice, friendly and helpfull staff member called Juan! By accident I dropped my phone in the water and he went to get it! 🙂 And went to buy a pack of rice to put the phone in it. Just an example of how helpfull and friendly Juan was to me! 🙂 Breakfast was also very good and with an amazing view. The living room is very cozy and has a perfect over the water. Would definitely stay here again! 🙂
- The B&B is run by the owners. We met Paula and her son Benjamin, both caring and lovely people who will make your stay in their beautiful place a great experience. Their love for the island and the palafito is contagious. Breakfast is served in a common table by an amazing and sweet woman, Gleny, local of Chiloé, who will tell you stories of mythical figures while cooking eggs for you. We highly recommend it.
Fruit included for breakfast.
Very helpful each morning.
Shower has jets as well great feature.
Public transport up the steep hill and around a corner.
2 restaurants not far away.
Conviennce store very close.
Made a big effort to communicate with me as my Spanish is little.
Gift of the house (wooden ) you get on last day.
The location and architecture are wonderful, the highlight is definitely the hospitality of the staff – muchas gracias! Good and clean bathroom (the shower is great!), comfortable beds and delicious breakfast.
Hearing the tide under the house rising and falling and seeing the bay while eating breakfast in a lovely wooden and open living room is an unforgettable experience.
- Hotel y personal muy bien Tuve la suerte de estar solo. No sé si las 4 habitaciones estuvieran ocupadas si sería igual de grato
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Llau-llao Chiloe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Llau-Llao Chiloe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Llau-Llao Chiloe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Llau-Llao Chiloe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!