10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Llampaies Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llampaies Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Llampaies Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llampaies Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llampaies Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Llampaies Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Llampaies Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Llampaies Catalonia:
Mas de la Roda
At Mas de la Roda, the rooms have a closet. Rooms come with a private bathroom.A continental, vegetarian or gluten-free breakfast is served at the property.Lloret de Mar is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 13 miles from Mas de la Roda.
- The common spaces and the breakfast were great. Also the owner Eric.
- We really appreciated warm welcome & attention from the host during our stay. The mansion is really a remarkable piece of Renaissance very carefully modernised to incorporate nowadays conveniences. It was very quiet & we had wonderful view from our windows any time of the day. There is a medieval church just 5 min walking in the village as well as very cozy bistro with caring staff (even they don’t speak anything but Catalan) & nice simple food. Also, we got rather valuable advice on the sightseeing & practical nuances for the area. One more thing, the host speaks both French & English – that really helps in the Spanish countryside for an international traveler 😉
The host was very nice with us. The house and room was clean. Very important thing is that the room has AC, as outside there was around 35ºC…
Overall we had a great stay in MAS DE LA RODA! thanks!
- The French proprietors whose English was as good as my French 😉 were very friendly and welcoming. A beautiful property near to what we wanted to visit.
- All lovely. Amazing organic breakfast with the most delicious homemade jams, organic cheeses and fantastic bread. Beautiful gardens and house. Lovely owners, clean and very comfortable beds and cosy living rooms. Really lovely two nights were spent here. Thank you Eric and Maria
Featuring fantastic views, La Lolita offers charming bedrooms which have been carefully decorated and feature rustic-style furniture and soft fabrics. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.This country house has a beautiful porch where you can relax and enjoy the surrounding countryside. La Lolita also features a lounge area and a small library.The restaurant at La Lolita offers dinner service. Free Wi-Fi is also available in public areas.The town of El Monells and Gala-Dalí Castle are less than 7 minutes’ drive from La Lolita.
- It was a fantastic holiday! The hosts Roser and Kim were great – super friendly, with great suggestions what to in the area. We rented burricletas (electric bikes) and visited catalan towns in the area. It was an incredible experience! Breakfast and dinner were fantastic. Definitely coming back!
I loved loved loved this hotel! Roser and Quimm are amazing hosts! Room was lovely and the food out of this world! All cooked by Roser!
Can t wait to go again.
Beautiful place in a great location. Our room was spacious and sparkling, especially loved the food, breakfast and dinner were both great.
Great value and a lovely stay.
Thanks do much to our hosts Roser and Kim, who were so accommodating and gave us great advice for a wonderful stay.
- the relaxed ‘make yourself at home’ atmosphere
- La Lolita exceed our expectations! It was one of, if not the, nicest places we have ever stayed. It was so relaxing and romantic. The property was beautiful, the pool was refreshing, breakfast was delicious. We loved the decorations in the room and the house. I really don’t have enough good things to say. Thanks Roser!
L’Hort de Sant Cebrià
Set in a restored 19th-century building, this charming property has a spacious garden, outdoor seating areas and includes a snack bar. Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace, library and garden view.Featuring plenty of natural light, the bedrooms feature classic décor and include heating, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom has a shower or spa bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.L´Hort de Sant Cebriá has bicycle rental and offers horseback riding, canoeing, diving and other activities for a surcharge.The town of L’Escala is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Jordi and Juan Carlos were excellent hosts full of great local recommendations. Their house is very stylish and breakfasts were delicious
- The decor and attention to detail was excellent. The recommendations were outstanding and we loved our stay.
Peaceful very comfortable and cosy accommodation. Both Jordi & Juan Carlos excellent hosts with great advice on where to go to either for views,beaches or restaurants.
Lovely pool and perfect setting for a relaxing break. Beautiful private setting which we certainly recommend.
- The welcome and hospitality made an already superior accommodation all the better, and the environment is just serene – ideal for a peaceful, relaxing break. The location is so convenient for the whole region (PIC: Park Natural)
- The staff were very friendly and helpful regarding places to visit in the area. The breakfasts were superb with excellent coffee.
With free WiFi access in public areas, the air-conditioned rooms come with classic furnishings and a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the spacious garden fitted with tables, chairs and sun loungers. Here, they will also find barbecue facilities, table tennis and a children’s playground. The on-site restaurant is available with prior reservation.Cistella’s center is a 2-minute drive from Can Clotas. Girona is 37 mi away.
- The owners of the hotel were very welcoming and friendly and they made the stay extra special. The hotel itself is beautiful and in stunning surroundings.
- Friendly staff, lovely residence and tasty breakfast. Not too far from Figueres (you need a car) and other locations if you’re doing the Dali triangle as we did. The community room with kitchen facilities was good as on arrival we did not want to go to a restaurant, so had a small snack on site.
hospitable and helpful hosts who welcomed us as we were family
we were guided at excursions and beautiful restaurants
the place Was very nicely clean and well maintained
We hope to come back another time
- Good value, very pleasant managers, clean , good location, basic breakfast
- This was the second time that we stayed here on vacation. Again, it was a fantastic experience. Can Clotas feels like a private home thanks to Yolanta and Hernan, the hosts, who are making sure that you feel great here. The property is an old farm house that has been wonderfully renovated, with beautiful rooms, individual and public terrassses, a nice pool and garden. The house is surrouned by fields and forrests, it feels all very peaceful and relaxing. You get a rich breakfast and for the rest of the day you have a kitchen to prepare yourself food, and the next restaurant is just a 10 min walk away, or you take the car and you will have a large number of great restaurants in the surrounding villages (ask Yolanta and Hernan for recommendations which they have plenty, just one example they gave us: restaurant Equilibri in Navata.)
Can Patiras B&B
The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and the restaurant works on prior request. Massages are also available.You can play table tennis and billiards at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Girona is 19 mi from Can Patiras B&B, while Roses is 17 mi away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 mi from the property.
- Very personalized service in an extraordinary setting where it is clear that the owners have spent a lot of hard work in transforming a great location into a luxurious place with excellent swimming pool.
- Great dinner (and breakfast) in front of the fireplace. The hosts are super friendly and helpful. The house is surrounded by an awesome landscape. Everything great!
- The staff was extremely friendly with us, we took this B&B as they had amazing reviews about everything in general and mainly because they accepted pets of any size (we went with our 34kgs dog). From the begining until the end of our stay (only one night) they treated us as friends, we will definitely come back, it is specially good for long or short weekends as it is close to many attractive locations around La Garrotxa.
Chris & Bart were wonderful hosts and made us feel right at home.
The continental breakfast includes, among many other things, delicious homemade bread and jam.
The room was amazing, as were the views you can enjoy from it.
The house, garden and pool are great to hang out in, you don’t even need to go anywhere else!
They have 6 wonderful rescue dogs who are very friendly and make the stay unique.
Free pool table!
The peace and quiet
Lo que más me gustó es que es una casa rural que admiten perros de lujo!!!
Es lo que buscaba! La casa fantástica, los propietarios encantadores y la ubicación muy buena por la tranquilidad y paz que hay
Ca la Flora
Ca la Flora features traditional décor with wooden furnishings and beamed ceilings. Each of its rooms has free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms open onto a French balcony.The Flora also has a snack bar and a lounge area. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the center of Banyoles.The surrounding Girona province is ideal for hiking and cycling. Staff can arrange bicycle hire and provide information on nearby walking routes.Girona and Olot are within 30 minutes’ drive of Ca la Flora. The Costa Brava’s beaches are approximately 31 mi away.
- Very friendly owner, offered breakfast earlier on request
- Location was great, nice staff and good value for money
- Excellent host, excellent location, lovely property full of character; lounge and non-used kitchen next door transformed in wonderful show case displays for 1950’s Spanish life style. The garden bar/restaurant adjacent to the property also tastefully decorated to reflect Banyoles’ bohemian culture.
- My mom and I had a great stay at Ca la Flora! Super friendly host (thank you Cristina!), great location not far from the lake, clean and cosy room, really nice and super friendly small restaurant right downstairs. Loved it, wouldn’t even hesitate where to stay next time! 🙂
- Location was great for reaching the lake and town. Loved the character of the building. Staff were very friendly and waited up especially for us after a late arrival
Somnis de l´Empordà
This country house offers a terrace or balcony in certain rooms. There are 2 double bedrooms and 2 family bedrooms, and the bathrooms are equipped with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property with TV.You can play table tennis and darts at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Girona is 19 mi from Somnis de l´Empordà, while Roses is 8.7 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 mi away.
Eva and her partner are wonderful
Very warm and friendly
They make you feel at home
We will go back again!!!!
- The best place to relax, where you can disconnect from reality, with the best owners who could be met. There will always be a lack of such hospitality in other places
- Precioso alojamiento. Muy tanquilo, con habitaciones estupendas y un desayuno espectacular. Inmejorable!!
- Fantastische tuin. Mooie moderne kamers en héél wat faciliteiten (pingpongtafel, zwembad, relaxruimte, honesty bar, fietsen ter beschikking, bibliotheek (wel nog geen Nl boeken)). Super lekker en vers ontbijt, elke dag met nieuwe variaties door de gastvrouw klaargemaakt.
- Alles is van hoogstaande kwaliteit; de kamer, het excellente ontbijt, de service, …
- Eva and her partner are wonderful
Hotel Fundació L’Olivar
Offering great views of Canigó Mountains, the Albera Nature Reserve and the large gardens, all bright rooms feature large windows and a modern décor. Each one has a fireplace, sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and a fridge.Fundació L’Olivar’s restaurant, the Oli-Bar, offers simple, organic dishes and local wines. Private events can also be held there.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area. The beach at Sant Pere Pescador, 15 minutes’ drive away, is great for windsurf and kitesurf.Transfers from Girona Airport, Barcelona Airport or nearby train stations can be arranged for a supplement. Girona is a 30-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- Rooms are very stylish and comfortable. Breakfast is delicious!
Words can’t describe how perfect this place is.
We stayed for two nights in one of the newly opened tents. It was beautiful and not as I imagined a tent to be! It was bright and airy and surprisingly cool during the warm nights. We were given a key to our own private bathroom a couple of feet away from our tent.
The grounds of Fundació L’Olivar are amazing with numerous sculptures dotted around the area.
There was a lovely small private pool for guests to use and there were no time constraints about times of use etc.
Breakfast was basic but perfect.
The dinner menu was limited but was of excellent quality with fresh ingredients/seasoning.
The owners/family running Fundació were very welcoming and friendly. There was a very relaxed atmosphere about the place with the family dogs strolling around the grounds.
I can’t recommend this place highly enough and will definitely be back!
- Amazing hotel in stunning surroundings. An artist and his family owns the place and has created a mix of great architecture and a monumental park with huge sculptures. If you want to get away and experience a laid back atmosphere with extremely nice people this is the place to visit. I found this hotel by coincidence driving from Sweden to Palma de Mallorca when needing a place to sleep for the night. I will definitely visit again, maybe just because of the atmosphere
- Fundacio L’ Olivar is a family run business. You are welcomed with warmth and treated beyond kindly. The love for what they do shines everywhere. The rooms are done to the highest standard of material and decor and are extremely clean. The place is mind blowing. The art installations are quite extraordinary and the sculptor is very kind an open to let you discover more and more. The food is delightful (prepared by the mother and served by the daughter) and the atmosphere warm, relaxing and just amazing. A real standout!!!
The property is quite nice with very eye-catching sculptures and the pool is beautiful and very harmonious with nature (although there was some construction near the pool which tarnished the experience).
The room was good. Very nice mattress and bedding, ample bathroom with a good shower.
The owner was helpful towards the end of our stay and brought us fruit and a coffee machine as we were leaving early and missed breakfast.
Boutique Hotel Can Pico
The modern and stylish rooms at this charming property come with heating, air conditioning, TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom. Some include a seating area with a sofa. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.A breakfast buffet consisting of sweet and savory dishes is served daily and you can enjoy it in the common lounge area or on the terrace. Boutique Hotel Can Pico also has a wine cellar where wine tastings can be organized.You can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in L’Escala, just 5 minutes’ drive away.The historic village of Sant Martí d’Empúries and its beaches are a 10-minute drive away, while Figueres, with its Salvador Dalí Museum, is 20 minutes’ drive away. Girona Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the property. Private parking is available.
- The hotel has been decorated beautifully. The absolute quiet was wonderful. The town is a 10 min drive to the next nearest town with services and a 15 min drive to the beautiful beaches. Swimming pool area is lovely.
- Peaceful and charming base for exploring Besalu and the northern Costa Brava. After Barcelona, a breath of fresh air.
- Modern and very clean hotel. Spacious room, top equipped bathroom, big double bed. Great breakfasts – you can have almost everything you like, possibility to eat at the terrace, music background. Kind staff, especially the Czech one from whom we’ve got great recommendations for trips 🙂 You can have refreshment at the pool. Calm surrounding. Good starting point for many trips. No overcrowded feeling even when the hotel is fully occupied. Hotel pictures correspond reality.
- Can Pico is spa like, we really loved it. It is a piece of well considered paradise. The property itself is just wonderful. The staff is AMAZING, friendly, helpful, and thoughtful. The pool is salt water, has an outdoor shower. The towels and robes are so nice. Breakfast was amazing, from the coffee made just for you to the breads, to the eggs, to the croissants, too. Also, you are only 10 minutes from the beach if you so choose. It’s the perfect place to recharge and enjoy life.
- Pool, garden, cleanliness, tranquility, central location.
Mas Tulsà Rural
At Mas Tulsà Rural, each room is equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom, rooms at Mas Tulsà Rural also provide guests with free WiFi. The rooms at Mas Tulsà Rural come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Mas Tulsà Rural will be able to enjoy activities in and around Riudellots de la Creu, like hiking.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include Catalan and English.Lloret de Mar is 24 miles from Mas Tulsà Rural. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Llampaies Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Llampaies Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Llampaies Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Llampaies Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!