10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Llagostera Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llagostera Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Llagostera Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llagostera Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llagostera Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Llagostera Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Llagostera Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Llagostera Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast Mas Caldes
It offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a lovely garden with a covered terrace, and a shared lounge. It is walking distance from shops and restaurants.The individually decorated rooms at Bed and Breakfast Mas Caldes have lots of light, bright finishes and original features such as beamed ceilings. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.A full and fresh breakfast is served on the terrace, which looks onto the gardens, or alternatively, in the property’s lounge.PGA Catalunya golf course is 5 minutes’ drive from the property, and Golf Club d’Aro Mas Nou can be found within 19 mi of the bed and breakfast. The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling.The beautiful Costa Brava is within 30 minutes’ drive of the property. Barcelona is approximately 53 mi from Mas Caldes. The property can offer a free shuttle service from Girona Airport or Caldes de Malavella Train Station.
- We had an incredible stay. The bed and breakfast is very well-located, the swimming-pool is perfect. The room, common areas and in general all the zones were extremely clean and well maintened. Hellen and Chris are really nice, they take care of us all the time and they also give us good advices like good restaurants and things to do in the zone. It was an experience much better than any 5stars hotel you can find in the area. Much more personal and Natural. Thanks for all Hellen and Chris we will come back!!
- Staying over at Chris and Hellen’s was a most satisfying experience! Chris picked me up from the Airport and I fellt immediatly at ease. The bed & breakfast was welcoming and my room done in a individual Style and very clean. Anything I needed was imediately privided, I got great advice where I could have dinner. Breakfast was super! I can only recommend this B&B
- Idyllic rural location with great walks and a Roman bath in town to explore. Hosts were friendly and enjoyed the conversation. Great facilities – felt like home.
- The peaceful location but very convenient to the airport.Chris picked me up and left me to enjoy a glass of wine on the terrace as I arrived 23.30. Highly recommend.
- Great and friendly hosts. Fantastic location, really quiet area. Nice breakfast. Pick up from the train station appreciated.
B&B El Ranxo
All rooms have garden and mountain views and are heated and soundproofed. They come with a wardrobe, kettle, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Free WiFi and free parking are available. There is a shared lounge and kitchen, a games room, boules area and laundry. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
- Wonderful Dutch hospitality and a beautiful property. We liked it so much we cooked some pizzas from the honesty fridge instead of going out to a local restaurant and sat overlooking the pool as the sunset.
- This B&B is absolutely fantastic!! The location is great, really close to the airport but it’s so relaxing as it is in the middle of nowhere! The rooms, pool and breakfast is brilliant. Can’t recommend it enough. The hosts are exceptional!! Definitely be back!!!
- Everything was very nice. Very comfortable room, convtnient location near aeroport of Girona, very hospitsble host.
- The property is in a beautiful location. Leisbeth and Cees were great hosts…kind and helpful, picking us up from the airport and dropping us the following day at the station. Good breakfast and we could use the kitchen and the honesty bar in the evening. Altogether a good experience.
- Wonderful breakfast. Owners couldn’t do enough to ensure a wonderful stay.
La Vista Brava
At the bed and breakfast, every room is equipped with a closet. The rooms come with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Vista Brava.Lloret de Mar is 13 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 15 miles from La Vista Brava.
- Eveything! Amazing view amazing people amazing house!
- We loved our stay with Naia and Tim. It felt like home and we would defiantly return. We rented a car so it was so easy to get around and we discovered amazing views and beaches. Location is top when you wish to stay in a place with value for money and feel relaxed and home after a long day out. It was super clean and yes for us it was more than just a place to sleep, this place gave us some great memories too of this very sweet family and their beautiful property.
- Room with terrace is very good and private, good views, host were very friendly
- Very engaged and helpful hosts with whom we enjoyed many conversations and received valuable tips about restaurants etc. Excellent fresh prepared breakfast. Very relaxing atmosphere and fantastic views.
- It’s a home away from home. The Masia is extremely cosy, warm and felt very comfortable. Tim and Naia were very hospitable and extremely nice. The breakfast was ample and delicious, and the beds very comfortable. Very close to Platja d’Aro and other beaches. We’ll definitely be going back!!!
At the bed and breakfast, each room has a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Hostal Chic also offer a balcony.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Lloret de Mar is 11 miles from Hostal Chic, while Girona is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Everything from the place to the treatment was excellent! The rooms very clean and cozy a lot privacy and specially great food !
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel run by Carmen, a very charming and vivacious hostess. She is warm, funny, and eager to make you feel at home and comfortable. We stayed 2 nights in the “Carmen” room and just loved it. The room is innovatively furnished (love the headboard!), the bed is large and comfortable and the bathroom has all amenities- great shower, great towels. The spa bathrobes and slippers were an added bonus. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast every morning in the cozy and colorful bar area – fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit, croissants, delicious jams, various meats and very good coffee. This was one of our favorite stops during our nine day tour. Inside parking was provided for our bicycles. We highly recommend Hostal Chic!
- What a beautiful little hotel in the heart of the town. We were made to feel extremely welcome by the owner on check in which we did two hours before the official time, bonus. Even though there was a slight language barrier we understood everything and even got to choose which room we wanted. The hotel is beautifully decorated and the room did not disappoint! We had one of the top floor rooms with a large double which was extremely comfortable. Fantastic value for money and we’d certainly return if we’re ever in the area again. Thank you!
- Small, nice and chick hotel! Breakfast was great too.
- Beautiful old place with lots of character. Warm friendly host. Everything was great
The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Lamusana features free WiFi .You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for golfing and horse riding. Sant Feliu de Guixols is 3.1 mi away and Girona is 13 mi from Lamusana. Tossa de Mar is 8.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 12 mi from Lamusana.
- The property is beautifully designed and very comfortable. We didn’t use the pool as it was only the start of spring but we would love to go back.
- Incredible location and beautiful decorated, this B&B met our expectations and the hosts went the extra mile to make dinner reservations for us. Really lovely stay.
- Es difícil el destacar lo que más nos gusto ya que todo fue estupendo, la decoración, la situacion, la calidez de la casa todo, pero si algo hay que destacar es a sus propietarios unas personas que más que hacerte sentir en un hotel, hacen que te sientas en casa de unos amigos. Gracias a Toni y Ana
- El trato de Toni y Ana ha sido excepcional. Han estado pendiente de cada detalle y de hacernos sentir como en casa. Unos días de desconexión que han superado nuestras expectativas en una casa hiperacogedora. Deseando repetir!
- De vriendelijke ontvangst, je voelt dat je welkom bent. Je kan en mag gewoon alles vragen aan de eigenaars, een gezellig praatje in de late avonduren is er ook bij. Mooi zwembad in prachtige groene tuin. Heerlijk om je te verfrissen na een uitstap. Zeer rustige omgeving, geen enkel lawaai. Zeer relaxte sfeer hangt er in en rond het huis, ideaal om te ontstressen…
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a patio. Rooms Terrafortuna provides some accommodations with garden views, and the rooms include a coffee machine. The rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Speaking Russian, Bulgarian and Catalan at the reception, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area.Lloret de Mar is 5 miles from Rooms Terrafortuna, while Girona is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 9 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- This was a great catch! Lovely property and room with private terrace (although facing the road with traffic all day/night, but room was quite) and terrace at the back (quite and cozy with bbq). Short drive to the airport, Girona, Costa Brava and also few minute drive shops/restaurants. The owners are very nice and helpful, got some god tips where to go and what to see (great tip for a small beach not far away). Definitely recommended by us!
- The room was bright, the bathroom was beautifully clean, the kitchen very modern and well equipped, and our hosts made us feel so VERY welcome we felt we left as friends
- If you travel by car, the location is perfect to visit all the beautiful villages nearby. Very friendly staff. It’s like a shared house with only 2 rooms (plus the owners’ one that come and go), so it is really big, quiet and cozy. Really good price per night considering the area and quality of the room and house.
- La habitation tenia un balcon muy comodo y a parte habia otra terraza, todo muy comodo y muy apañado.
- Plassen var utrolig pen og ren. De har også en liten hage at man kan kose seg . Det finnes et fint kjøkken at man kan koke sin egen mat. Paret som eier plassen er veldige snille og omsorgsfulle. Jeg var veldig fornøyd og svært anbefaler det.
Masia La Pineda
Set around a pretty courtyard, Masia La Pineda combines original stone walls, French doors and beamed ceilings with stylish, modern décor. Its luxurious rooms and apartments have heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Apartments also include a terrace, kitchenette and living area.Breakfast is served in the rustic bar during spring and summer, where there is a fireplace. The property also provides sandwiches throughout the day on request.The surrounding Selva region is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Estany de Sils and Riera de Santa Coloma are within 5 minutes’ drive of the Pineda.
- Mysigt och lugnt ställe med trevliga djur. Sköna sängar.
- La Masia la Pineda es muy bonita y está bien situada. Los apartamentos de 6 personas son muy completos, cómodos y bonitos. Todo está limpio y cuidado. En verano la piscina debe ser una gozada.
Heerlijk vers ontbijt
- El lugar en si y la piscina eran increíbles. Relax asegurado.
- La tranquil·litat i la possibilitat d’accedir al recinte dels animals. Sempre disposat per qualsevol necessitat que teníem. Ambient molt tranquil. Molt recomanable per ha passar uns dies amb família amb molta tranquil·litat, moltes opcions per als nens.
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms come with a closet.Guests at La Manxa will be able to enjoy activities in and around Calonge, like cycling and hiking.Lloret de Mar is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The stylish rooms feature a fan, private bathroom and terrace with a garden view.A characteristic Mediterranean breakfast, including regional products, is served each morning. There is a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.Platja d’Aro, located 3.1 mi from the property, offers different beach activities and lively nightlife. Girona is 25 mi away and Barcelona is within 71 mi.
- Bed was super comfortable, Patricia was lovely and made such a delicious breakfast. Was a pleasant stay and I would highly recommend it to any couple wanting to stay in the area. It’s close to the beach and the property is beautiful. Good sized shower and the shared kitchen facility was a nice even though we didn’t use it because we were only there for one night. The terrace area is gorgeous however it was raining the night/morning we were there so we also didn’t get to utilize this space.
- The hosts were lovely. The property was beautifully presented and furnished tastefully and a great breakfast.
The owners could not have been more helpful & really looked after us. They spoke English, which made our lives easier.
The room is not the biggest, but it was clean & very comfortable. It’s a very interesting place to stay & I would recommend it. All very different from the sterile hotels of the groups & chains.
- Quirky little oasis just off main beach promenade. We had 2 rooms that shared a lovely terrace with loads of plants.reaLly homely rooms and the little kitchen off the terrace was a real bonus. Friendly owners very knowledgeable about local area
- So much love and happiness in this place. thank you so much! we are vegetarians and the 2 ladies did a personal superlovely delicous breakfast for us 🙂 We come again for sure! greetings from barcelona!
B&B Placa Bell-Lloc
The accommodations provides a shared kitchen, 2 shared bathrooms, a shared living room and luggage storage for guests. At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a balcony. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Foreign Office is 1,300 feet from the accommodations. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
- Unbeatable location, lovely classic apartment. Great breakfast. Olga (the host) was fantastic, even waiting to check me in when my flight was delayed until after midnight!
- Very friendly staff, clean bed- and bathroom and perfect location in the very centre of town.
- Location couldn’t be better; right in the historic centre but quiet, excellent restaurants minutes away. Olga, who looks after the B&B, is very helpful and accommodating.
Belle situation en plein centre-ville historique
L’hôte sur place (Olga) est très sympathique et très serviable
- la atención de la persona que nos atendió, fue muy amable. las zonas comunes muy completas (limpieza, luz, amplitud) y el desayuno muy abundante y personalizado
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Llagostera Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Llagostera Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Llagostera Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Llagostera Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!