10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Little Compton Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Little Compton Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Little Compton Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Little Compton Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Little Compton Rhode Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Little Compton Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Little Compton Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Little Compton Rhode Island:
Bayberry Inn of Newport
Bayberry Inn of Newport offers accommodations in Newport. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with bathrobes provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 17 miles from Bayberry Inn of Newport.
- The hosts were so awesome, friendly, and knowledgeable about the area- that says a lot because I’m a native. The breakfast was out of this world. Definitely want to go back!!!
breakfast was superb
host was very friendly and helpful
large beautiful room
inn in general was decorated very nicely
- Clean, comfortable and the best breakfast I’ve ever had at an Inn.
- The owners are really friendly, the house is beautiful and the rooms are really comfy
- The room was tastefully and beautifully done and restoring the original character
Marshall Slocum Inn
One of our top picks in Newport.This Victorian bed and breakfast in Newport, Rhode Island is just a 10-minute walk from the scenic Cliff Walk and beach. It features individually themed rooms and a gourmet breakfast.The elegant rooms at Marshall Slocum Inn are decorated with period antique furniture, sailing artwork and have original hardwood floors. Each room provides a tablet with video streaming channels like Netflix and Hulu Plus. An private bathroom with a hairdryer is also available..Every morning, Inn Marshall Slocum serves a homemade breakfast in the dining room, on the patio or the bedroom. Seasonal fresh fruit, pastries and hot dishes are all offered.Built in the 1800s, Marshall Slocum boasts its original architecture. Guests can relax on the large deck overlooking the gardens or the concierge desk can help arrange activities and reservations.Bellevue Avenue, the Tennis Hall of Fame and the harbor front are within a 10-minute walk of this cozy bed and breakfast. The Newport Mansions are just a 5-minute drive away.
- The owner was very friendly. The breakfast was fantastic. The Inn exceeded our expectations in many ways!
- What a lovely house, in a great location with a friendly inn-keeping team. Breakfast was truly delightful. All in all a wonderful place to stay!
- Loved the Inn…..location, comfort (great bed and pressed sheets) welcoming Innkeepers, tasteful decor, cleanliness…and a real breakfast (off a menu!). Not a big fan of B & B’s usually, but will be more open minded after this experience…
- Breakfast was truly amazing – super-friendly staff too.
- Service was great, breakfasts were fantastic. Inn was clean and well kept and full of character. Definitely will stay here again!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bellevue Manor offers accommodations in Newport, just 1,650 feet from International Tennis Hall of Fame. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 17 miles from Bellevue Manor.
No reviews yet.
Admiral Weaver Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Originally built in 1863, this charming B&B boasts rooms with hardwood floors and a cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is available, and the Newport Art Museum is one-half mile away.All rooms at the Admiral Weaver Inn are individually decorated and include a fireplace and a private bathroom. A refrigerator is provided in each room.This B&B serves a daily continental breakfast and offers coffee and tea each afternoon. There are 2 sun decks and a covered porch for relaxationThe Inn Admiral Weaver is within easy walking distance of the International Tennis Hall of Fame, and Newport National Golf Club is 5.8 miles away. A shuttle is offered to Providence Airport and North Kingstown Train Station, both about a 30-minute drive away.
- At check in, I was greeted by a very nice man. I believe he was one of the owners. Also, it was an easy and beautiful walk to the coast.
- The owner wa very informative and kind. He went out of his way to assist us The parking was great. The beds were comfortable
- The Admiral Weaver Inn is in a perfect location in Newport. It is centrally located so that we were able to walk everywhere, which is especially important in a town where parking can be difficult. It has its own off-street parking, included in the price. The Inn was very clean and inviting. The room (#5) was spacious with one double and one queen bed, a bathroom, a refrigerator, and A/C that was easy to control. The owner was helpful in providing information and a map. The breakfast was made to order and very good. There were even homemade oatmeal cookies available almost all of the time. This bed & breakfast is also a very good value, considering the extremely high prices of most hotels in the area. I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Newport. P.S. I have never bothered to write an online review about a hotel before, but for this one I just had to convey what a great spot it is!
- Within walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and attractions. Fantastic breakfast. Cook to order eggs/omlettes. Friendly staff. Eugene was very helpful and friendly.
- Nice rooms and friendly staff working within the Inn
Inn on Bellevue
The Inn on Bellevue, in Newport, Rhode Island, is within walking distance of the Touro Synagogue and is within the synagogue’s Eruv. Shopping and dining are in the downtown waterfront area.The Inn on Bellevue, is also just 4 blocks from the beach and historic Newport Mansions. The bed and breakfast features Victorian era decor, and provides guests with a daily continental breakfast served in the lobby’s European cafe. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also available in the lobby.The charming Inn on Bellevue features elegance and luxury combined with a number of modern amenities designed to meet the needs of both leisure and business travelers alike.
- The in keeper was super friendly and answered all our questions about the area.
- The complimentary breakfast in the morning was delicious!! We went down around 10:00 and there was plenty to choose from. The gentleman at the front desk was very nice. The bathroom was newly renovated!
- Beautiful room, great location and heater worked great.
- Staff was very friendly. Breakfast fabulous. Would highly recommend this Inn.
- Very charming, great staff. Very cozy room. Great cafe right next door (Picnic Gourmet + Cafe). Within walking distance to the Newport Mansions, shops, and restaurants.
Adele Turner Inn
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. This bed and breakfast is in a historic Victorian home built in 1855. Downtown Newport and its many shops and restaurants are only a few blocks away.Rooms at the Adele Turner Inn are decorated with antiques and artwork. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and a TV.Every afternoon, the inn serves a high tea with snacks. On Saturdays, samples of wine and cheese are provided following tea.The 450-acre Norman Bird Sanctuary, with 7 miles of hiking trails, is 10 minutes from the Adele Turner Inn. Newport State Airport is just over 5 minutes away.
- The breakfast was amazing, and the house is lovely. It’s been around since the 1850s and has this elegant and classic look. People will complain about anything, like the carpet being a little worn on the stairs. But this is a beautiful, charming place.
- The inn was gorgeous, location was outstanding (we could walk everywhere), the staff were very welcoming, they served a wonderful breakfast, and the rooms were full of character. We would definitely stay here again.
- The breakfast was done nicely. The food was fresh, and the hot portion, (eggs benedict and omelet) were delicious.
- THE BED WAS SUPER COMFY AND THE BREAKFAST DELICIOUS. LOVED THE FIREPLACE..
- The eggs benedict were perfect. The dining room very pleasant. An, again Antonio is a great manager.
Located in Newport, 1,700 feet from International Tennis Hall of Fame, Bellevue House features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.T.F. Green Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Victorian Ladies Inn
One of our top picks in Newport.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Centrally located in the charming town of Newport, Rhode Island, this bed and breakfast offers elegant accommodations, beautiful on-site gardens and is within walking distance to the harbor and beaches.Guests staying at the Victorian Ladies Inn will find easy access to many of the area’s most popular points of interest. Historic Colonial homes and mansions, quaint local restaurants and the scenic waterfront are all only a short distance away.With a delicious daily free homemade breakfast, luxurious period furnishings and award-winning gardens, every stay at the Victorian Ladies is sure to be unforgettable. Guests can also enjoy the inn’s afternoon tea, complete with cookies and snacks or a stroll through the gardens, complete with a koi pond.
- Lovely property. Nice rooms with extra detail and space. Breakfast was good although a little cold.
- The Victorian Ladies Inn was very quaint. Cindy was very welcoming and our room was clean and comfortable. Coffee, tea and cookies were available after 4:00 p.m. The breakfast was delicious with fresh fruit, cereal, and a choice of hot entrees. The Inn is centrally located only a short walk to Bellevue Avenue, Thames Street, and the waterfront.
- Bedroom gorgeous decor. Bed so comfortable! Hostess excellent.
- Heat worked well. Fireplace. Breakfast. Able to get discounted tickets for the mansions. Staff was pleasant.
Nice large selection breakfast choices! Cindy was very accommodating!
We had three rooms for the weekend and they where very clean and cozie! We all loved our rooms! They where amazingly quiet!
Historic Hill Inn
One of our best sellers in Newport! This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. This Newport Rhode Island bed and Breakfast is a 5-minute walk from Newport Harbor and features free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast. Trinity Church is a 3-minute walk from the property.Rooms at the Historic Hill Inn all feature cable TV, ironing facilities, and a private bathroom. They are decorated with antique accents and hardwood floors.Relax on the terrace and admire the inn’s gardens. The Inn Historic Hill also provides concierge services.Take a cruise around the harbor with Rum Runner II Excursion Tours, located a half-mile from the bed and breakfast. The Museum of Newport History is a 5-minute walk from the property.
- Innkeepers hospitality was great, really liked the central location,
- Easy walk to Thames for the shops and restaurants as well as the Wharf. Ambience of the Inn was lovely and to my love of Victorian and antiques. Room was very spacious & cozy.
- The family who runs the property is friendly. They are ready to give you helpful advise. The facility is cozy and clean.
- The Inn Keepers were incredibly helpful and friendly.
It was very cozy, the owners were very accommodating and helpful, and nice.
Beds were comfortable and the inn was very relaxing and peaceful.
Armistead Cottage Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Newport! This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Armistead Cottage Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Newport. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 17 miles from Armistead Cottage Bed & Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Little Compton Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Little Compton Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Little Compton Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Little Compton Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!