10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Liscombe Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Liscombe Somerset is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Liscombe Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Liscombe Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Liscombe Somerset. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Liscombe Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Liscombe Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Liscombe Somerset:
Stag’s Head Farm
Stag’s Head Farm offers accommodations in Dulverton. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Exeter is 24 miles from Stag’s Head Farm, and Weston-super-Mare is 31 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Claire and Ray were superb hosts and very friendly. The home made cake and biscuits were a really nice touch
Charming and cozy and perfectly located.
Beautiful old pub which is full of character and benefits from two gardened fields ideal for dogs.
Owners are incredibly welcoming and lovely to talk to.
- A very homely feel and a very warm welcome. Wonderful stay!
- Everything about this B & B was great, the room, Claire and Ray, the breakfast (WOW !), the grounds for letting the dog have a run and the surrounding area is beautiful. We are looking forward to visiting again in April.
Kings Farm is a 5-star bed and breakfast, located in Withypool. Guests can enjoy views across the garden and countryside. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Guests have the use of the drawing room with its log fire. Bedrooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, wardrobes and hospitality trays. Bathrooms offer power showers and complimentary toiletries.Guests can enjoy a full English/Irish breakfast in the dining room.Exeter is 26.7 miles from Kings Farm, and Tiverton is 19.9 miles away.
- Wonderful attention to detail by the very friendly owners. They went the extra mile to make the stay simply perfect.
- The bed was great and the place was very quiet, the hostess was very friendly. Delicious breakfast.
Very nice location in Little Village.
Perfect for a fiew days Relaxing on a fantastic landscape.
- The breakfast was lovely. Especially the full English and the Smoked Salmon and scrambled eggs~!
- Everything was excellent.Ruth and Peter were welcoming, friendly and efficient
One of our best sellers in Exford! Featuring free WiFi, Edgcott Cottage offers accommodations in Exford. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Exeter is 29 miles from Edgcott Cottage, and Taunton is 25 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Great host and lovely cottage, delicious cooked breakfast with local ingredients..superb ?
- Such a beautiful and peaceful cottage. Fantastic breakfast with locally grown ingredients. Our host was lovely and helpful. In the morning you hear water running from the nearby river. So calming. Our room was clean, fresh and comfortable, had a wonderful sleep. We wish we stayed for a bit longer. Surrounding area it’s amazing, little villages and scenery it’s magical.
- Lovely breakfast, friendly and accommodating owner, full of character and charm.
- Super friendly host provided useful tips for exploring the region, and made us a delicious breakfast each morning!
- The room was really comfy and the property is dog-friendly – a big plus for us.
One of our best sellers in Dulverton! Located in Dulverton, 21 miles from Exeter, Streamcombe Farm features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 21 miles from Streamcombe Farm, and Exmouth is 29 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
The breakfast was excellent! Freshly made pancakes were lovely but there’s lots of choice.
The location was beautiful and so quiet away from any other houses in beautiful surroundings.
The room was a good size and the bathroom decor was lovely.
- Ian and Karen are extremely welcoming and happy to help with anything. Breakfast and dinner were delicious, best three course meal I have had in years! The room was comfortable and so peaceful. A beautiful place!
- Super relaxed location, great hosts and perfect breakfast.
- Being able to eat and invite guests to eat with us in their diningroom at night was a big bonus as was being able to take our own wine
- Karen and Ian are fantastic hosts and provided clean, well presented accomodation with outstanding food and a perfect location.
- The breakfast was excellent! Freshly made pancakes were lovely but there’s lots of choice.
Middle Burrow Bed and Breakfast
Middle Burrow Bed and Breakfast is located in Timberscombe, just 26 miles from Cardiff.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Weston-super-Mare is 26 miles from Middle Burrow Bed and Breakfast, and Taunton is 21 miles away. Cardiff Airport Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Stunning property. The room was lovely and cosy. Jo was very welcoming. The view while eating breakfast was lovely of the garden and the birds outside. Breakfast was delicious. Would definetly stay again
- everything, attention to detail everything was thought of.
- Absolutely gorgeous location and room was wonderful we were made to feel very welcome – couldn’t fault anything.
- The breakfast plus the actual breakfast room. You could see out to the lovely garden and view all the animals coming to the bird feeder, it was like watching country file
- Everything about this property screams quality! The service, attention to detail, award winning breakfasts, very comfortable and quiet. The host, Jo, is an absolute angel, she is the role model for how all B&B,s should be run! I have stayed in many places both here and abroad, and Middle Burrow is number 1 on my list of the best places visited. It was so relaxing and welcoming that I didn’t want to leave! Do yourself a favour, and book in, you’ll never regret it. Thanks Jo, you made our stay special. Xx
One of our top picks in Dulverton.Town Mills is located in Dulverton, just 22 miles from Exeter. Free private parking is available on site.Taunton is 20 miles from Town Mills, and Exmouth is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 22 miles from Town Mills.
- Quality bed linen. Very friendly could nt be more accommodating -handy for all Dulverton has to offer- though beware the waistline- so many lovely places to eat!
- Excellent B&B. Lovely clean property with lovely attentive staff, and delicious breakfast.
- All of it, great hosts, especially Rufus whi made us very welcome
- Pleasant location by a stream in centre of Dulverton. Lovely building, sympathetically upgraded. Parking possible on site.
- The room was large, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was great and everything freshly prepared.
Stockleigh Lodge B&B
One of our top picks in Exford.Located in Exford in the region of Somerset, 29 miles from Exeter, Stockleigh Lodge B&B features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 25 miles from Stockleigh Lodge B&B, and Barnstaple is 18 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 22 miles away.
- Wonderful hosts. Very cosy. Perfect base for exploring Exmoor. Close to village pubs. Breakfast was excellent. Highly recommended.
- EXCELLENT BREAKFAST Near Exford for evening meals. Proprietor and his wife excellent company very good knowledge of the area.
- It was warm and friendly. I especially liked the community feel at breakfast between the residents
- we were on a walking holiday the owners were very helpful as the property was a couple of miles of our route they dropped us back on our route the following day. Breakfast was great and a lovely room that was very comfortable, lots of hot water and a nice bath. There were a couple of pubs in the village that offered food we had a good meal in one of them. However to walk down to the village there was no pavement and the road was a little busy.
- Really friendly, helpful proprietors, great location for Exmoor, lovely breakfast. Beautiful garden & period property. Well located for the pretty village of Exford.
Located in Winsford, 30 miles from Cardiff, Witheridge Farm features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Exeter is 26 miles from Witheridge Farm, and Weston-super-Mare is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 22 miles from Witheridge Farm.
- Fantastic place. Hosts were brilliant and made me feel at home immediately. Couldn’t do enough to make sure I was comfortable.
- Very luxurious, clean , magical peaceful would thoroughly recommend
- Beautiful property, great room. Jackie was really friendly and attentive. Perfect for a winter/autumn getaway, can sit by the fire and play cards and enjoy tea 🙂
- The room was fabulous- huge bed, beautiful furnishings, hot drink facilities with fresh milk provided, lovely en suite with basket of toiletries offering everything we might possibly need. We were greeted with tray of tea and toasted tea cakes on our arrival, served in the guest sitting room in front of the wood burner. Jackie was a fabulous host, checking out personal breakfast choices and providing excellent ideas and routes for exploring the local area. Everything was beautifully and thoughtfully provided- from the thick fragrant towels in the bathroom to the stack of magazines by the bed.
- Warm and hospitable welcome ?Stunningly beautiful location – ?like living in a painting. Fantastic breakfast ?Unreservedly deserves 10 plus – we didn’t want to leave and We hope to return next year to do some more walking
Exmoor Lodge is located in Exford, just 29 miles from Exeter.You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Taunton is 25 miles from Exmoor Lodge, and Barnstaple is 19 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Clean lovely property, ideal location for the Honda adventure centre, very warm welcome home from home many thanks
Friendly and helpful host
Two pub/restaurants only a few metres away
- Loved every thing about it . Lovely setting in the little village and best of all fabulous hosts ? x
- Friendly hosts. Cosy room. Lounge area was very nice. Great breakfast.
- We were given a warm, friendly welcome when we arrived. The rooms were comfortable and beautifully decorated. Breakfast was excellent, a good variety and beautifully cooked and presented. We also liked the compliments tray in our room with the thermos of milk. I would definitely recommend this property and would love to return if in the area again.
Monks Cleeve offers accommodations in Exford. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Exeter is 28 miles from Monks Cleeve, and Taunton is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 22 miles from Monks Cleeve.
- The whole stay exceeded our expectations. We hope to return for a longer stay in the not too distant future
- Spacious, charming location, ideal for Exmoor area
Fantastic breakfast that kept me going all day long. Lovely spacious room with a huge and very comfortable bed.
The location is a perfect base to explore Exmoor. I had a great weekend away and would definitely go back!
- The room was large, the bed was very comfortable, the breakfast superb and our hostess was absolutely delightful. We have never stayed in a better B&B than this. My wife and I are looking forward to returning as soon as we can.
- Warm welcome at this large comfortable house conveniently located within walking distance of Exford. First rate breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Liscombe Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Liscombe Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Liscombe Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Liscombe Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!