10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lexington Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Lexington Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lexington Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lexington Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lexington Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lexington Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lexington Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lexington Massachusetts:
A Cambridge House Bed & Breakfast Inn
A Cambridge House Bed & Breakfast Inn offers accommodations in Cambridge.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.Boston is 4.2 miles from A Cambridge House B&B Inn, and Salem is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Our room had a gas fireplace, four-poster bed. It was just lovely.
- Very warm, cosy and comfortable. Everything works and the staff are on top of everything.
- The breakfast offered was very poor. Found hair in the Danish pastries. The bread was not fresh. Considering the price of the two nights it was extremely expensive for the shocking breakfast offered.
- Proprietor was very nice and helpful. Getting around on the T was easy. Safe neighborhood. Beautiful, historic B&B. I would go again!
- Terrific breakfast! Warm and welcoming atmosphere. Comfortable and spacious room.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Albina House is located in Malden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Boston is 5 miles from Albina House, and Cambridge is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Loved everything. Albina was a wonderful host. It was like being at home with how comfortable everything was made for us. The bathroom was beautiful with a huge Jacuzzi and big shower too. Loved everything about our stay. No complaints
- Enjoyed to be at Albina. Nice place to stay and relax
- Everything clean comfortable awesome home cooked breakfast beautiful rooms over all the facilities are incredible
- Took our orders the night before and made breakfast in the morning
- Luxury and the warm welcome and hospitality are the most beautiful things about this place, I felt like I own the house, and the food was AMAZING, surely I am going to be back again there on the next spring ❤️❤️
Beacon Inn 1750
This bed and breakfast is in Brookline and is one mile from Boston College. This property is a 19th-century brownstone and features free Wi-Fi in every room.Rooms at the Beacon Inn 1750 each have a unique design. The rooms offer air conditioning and cable TV.The Beacon Inn provides a daily light breakfast and coffee. The bed and breakfast also has a tour desk with information on the area.Beacon Inn 1750 is across the street from the Dean Street subway station. Boston is 4 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- I loved everything about this Inn. Friendly staff, beautiful old building, a quaint little free breakfast set up in the morning. I booked this last minute and I was thoroughly pleased that I made that decision.
- Very comfortable, quiet, simple, affordable, and the exact location I needed for my visit. Lovely old building with modern comforts. Convenient continental style breakfast items and coffee. Great croissants, T stop right on the street block. A very nice perk is parking availability if you need it. Finding parking is a bit hard in that neighborhood
- The bed was comfortable and the staff are all kind.
- The room was very nice and really clean, the bed was comfortable. The staff was very good, especially when I locked myself out of my car. One of the male staff was really helpful, he made sure I was safe while waiting for AAA to come and helped me with calling them. I would recommend this hotel. I will be staying there in the future.
- Nice room and pleasant surroundings and decor in a nice Victorian style. Comfy bed. Convenient.
Irving House at Harvard
Irving House at Harvard is located in the Harvard Square neighborhood in Cambridge, just 2.9 miles from Boston.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salem is 15 miles from Irving House at Harvard, and Gloucester is 28 miles away. Logan Airport is 5 miles from the property.
Harvard Square is a great choice for travelers interested in history, museums and atmosphere.
- Great location, cosy, I especially loved having lots of snacks (fruit, cookies, assorted pastries) available in the afternoon. The staff was very helpful as well. Breakfast was good, too, plenty of choices.
- The WiFi Connection was actually better than expected.
- Breakfast was good and staff was very warm and caring.
- Location was great, staffs were super kind and friendly. The room was quiet and cozy. Bathroom was clean. Everything was really great.
- This bed and breakfast has amazing value for money (for the Cambridge area, which is in general very expensive). I liked best the relaxed and intimate atmosphere, you really feel at home quickly. You note that the longtime owner and manager has really put her heart and soul in this house, it is very indiviudal, with attention to detail. The breakfast was amazing, with lots of organic food choices and you could get hot drinks 24/7 at a self-service bar. The location is very convenient for Harvard university and it is located in a quite and residential street in a nice Victorian era wooden house. Really to be recommended.
Featuring free WiFi, Tatin House offers accommodations in Watertown. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and shops at the property.Boston is 5 miles from Tatin House, and Cambridge is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The house and room was really clean, and the breakfast was great. Very friendly people.
- The staff were very friendly and all of the bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen areas were very clean and maintained. I plan on staying at the Tatin House the next time that I return to the Boston area!
This was a great find for my wife and I. This place was available on a short notice. We stayed in a queen bed room.
It looks like the house was recently renovated, everything looks new, including hardwood floors and appliances!
The hostess, Albina keeps everything top notch clean, and the complimentary breakfast was appreciated.
The house is located in a quiet area, but only a short drive to the Harvard Square, you can get anywhere in Boston from there.
Quick tip: ask Albina if you need a ride to Harvard Square or a quick ride to a nearby grocery.
Great experience and will definitely recommend
Everything that you might wish to have during a short business trip stay. Location is good, with access to public transportation and parking available 24×7 both on the premises and on the opposite side of the street. You have a continental breakfast in the morning – save time. The building is freshly renovated – about 3-4 months ago. New furniture and appliances. Service is as good as you can expect in this segment of the industry. Clean and quiet.
And for those who are familiar with Albina House in Malden – that is the same team.
- Great location! A lot of shopping and restaurants around. Pleasant walk along the Charles river to Harvard University. Plenty of free parking next to the building. Hostess is very nice and responsive. Looks like house was just renovated, everything is new in a room. Comfortable foam mattress feels like you sleep in a cloud. We will definitely come back next time.
Mary Prentiss Inn
Within minutes of Harvard Square and other popular Cambridge, Massachusetts sites, this historic inn elegantly combines old-world charm with modern amenities and has a free daily cooked-to-order breakfast.The Mary Prentiss Inn provides convenient access to the area’s most popular attractions, including downtown Boston with the nearby Red Line ‘T’ subway station. Harvard University along with a variety of historic sites, charming shops and local restaurants are also nearby.While staying at the completely non-smoking Prentiss Inn, guests can enjoy free wireless internet access along with free afternoon coffee and snacks. The inn also features a lobby fireplace along with a large outdoor terrace.The Hynes Convention Center is 4 miles away.
Porter Square is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, restaurants and food.
- My room was cheerful. It was a pleasure to return at the end of the day! I rented the room in January and I felt warm and cozy!
- The staffs there are very warm hearted. They are very considerate for my kids. Love them. Great location. Cozy.
- great, nicely decorated room. very friendly and accommodating staff.
- Interesting old building, nice room with quirky furniture. Good location just off Mass Ave. the home made granola was amazing. Staff were very friendly
- We love the atmosphere Christmas time and the staff. Breakfasts were especially good.
Chesley Road Bed and Breakfast
Located in Newton, 7 miles from Boston, Chesley Road Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cambridge is 5 miles from Chesley Road Bed and Breakfast, and Salem is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Ellen was wonderful! Very welcoming and so helpful with all of my questions about the area. She even connected me with business people in the area that she knows personally, which was fabulous! The house is beautiful and every room is very tastefully decorated.
- We appreciated the charm of the house, the location–near public transportation while not too close to Boston–and the owners, who were interesting and friendly.
- Beautiful property with fantastic hosts. Plenty of breakfast variety left out for self-service for those that are up and out before the scheduled breakfast times.
- The owners were friendly. The house is in central Newton, so there is easy access to shops and restaurants. Parking was good on site and not just on the street.
- Nice Cozy rooms, nice side porch to relax on, beautiful home in general.
The Bertram Inn
This Brookline hotel is located one mile from Fenway Park and one block from public transportation. The historic Inn boasts 14 unique rooms, massage services, and free Wi-Fi.The Boston Bertram Inn features fireplaces and an outdoor patio overlooking the garden. Guests can borrow a DVD from the hotel’s library or arrange an in-room massage. A snack service is also available 24-hours a day.Each guest room at the Bertram Boston Inn includes a private bathroom and deluxe bathrobes. Ironing facilities and cable TV are also provided and DVD players are available upon request.This charming hotel is within a 10-minute drive of the Boston Museum of Fine Arts and the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. The Freedom Trail and historic downtown Boston are also 3 miles from the Bertram Inn.
- Loved the room, it was quiet and clean. The staff was superb.
- Old charm. Location near tram stop. Friendly staff. Toiletries including. Fluffy towels. High speed Wi-Fi. Keurig on every floor and refrigerator use. Snack available at all time. Will stay here again if ever in the area
- Very nice room, breakfast, service personnel and location.
- Beautiful old home, super friendly staff, delicious breakfast and great value.
- Had a workshop at Harvard University and booked here by mistake thinking it was near the University’s Medical School. It was a worthwhile mistake. Bertram Inn is like staying at your great great grandmother’s house complete with Victorian decor and yummy goodies to eat all day long. Open bar for coffee and tea with cookies and treats really made the stay more homey, unlike most of my business hotels. Would definitely stay again as the neighborhood is great. Staff were all wonderful, extremely helpful and very friendly.
Beacon Inn 1087
Beacon Inn 1087 is located in Brookline, 2.9 miles from Boston and 1.5 miles from Cambridge. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Salem is 16 miles from Beacon Inn 1087, and Gloucester is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Bed was soft and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Neat and clean accommodations.
- nice atmosphere in an old Boston mansion. More ‘at home’ than in one of the bigger hotels.
- The room was beautiful. The noise from the traffic on the street was awful. Out shower head was broken so we could not shower Not happy about that
- Liked that the public transportation was so easily accessibly. The ambiance of the place was super. Photo was taken from window of the room
- It’s hard to find a spot to park the car. The hotel doesn’t provide the parking facility.
The Gryphon House
Located in the Fenway Kenmore neighborhood in Boston, 1.4 miles from Boston Common, The Gryphon House features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Logan Airport is 3.7 miles away.
Fenway Kenmore is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, food and architecture.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lexington Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lexington Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lexington Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lexington Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!