10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lévis Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Lévis Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lévis Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lévis Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lévis Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lévis Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lévis Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lévis Quebec:
Located in Lévis, 2.8 miles from Quebec City, Gîte Kezako features a sun terrace and views of the river.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Stoneham is 16 miles from Gîte Kezako, and Saint-Jean is 16 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 10 miles away.
- Very nice and quiet stay! Wonderful Breakfast! Easy to catch the ferry to old Quebec City.
- The breakfast was excellent and renewed everyday. Marie-Hélène was very friendly and helpfull in her comments for our trip
- Beautifully restored old villa. Lovely room with a view. Great location short walk to the ferry across to old Quebec City. Off street parking and great breakfast. Loved it here !
Super comfy bed
Very nice bathroom
- Breakfirst is excellent, location is top, rooms are superb. We loved it ! And as a bonus drinking our cold beer on the patio.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Manoir Breakey offers accommodations in Lévis, just 11 miles from Quebec City. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Stoneham is 24 miles from Manoir Breakey, and Saint-Jean is 24 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 11 miles away.
- It was charming and Wilson (dog) greeted us. Peaceful place, large room
- the breakfast was exceptional; started with cheese of Quebec, fresh fruit and yogurt and crossiant, coffee followed by an excellent egg dish. The owner–Richard–was both friendly and warm.
- Richard was excellent and made it very easy. Breakfast was ready on my time and was fantastic, much more and higher quality than anticipated.
- Charming old manor in a peaceful location. The welcome was personal, the room very nice, the bathroom even more. Excellent breakfast with a tastefully arranged setting. What do you need more to be happy?
- Older building with possibilities but needs help. Breakfast was very good.
B&B de la Traverse
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. B&B de la Traverse is located in Lévis, just 2.5 miles from Quebec City.All rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Stoneham is 16 miles from B&B de la Traverse, and Saint-Jean is 16 miles away. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Pierre made us breakfast in the morning, French toast, fruit, juice and coffee. A nice bonus touch was the french music CD and fresh flowers. You simply can’t beat the location. The ferry to vieux Quebec is across the street. Everything was perfect.
- First impression, my wife was thinking of leaving but location was excellent to get to Quebec City, the room was “unique” but functional and comfortable and Pierre fixing a great breakfast from the refrig and stove in the room were unforgettable. We were glad we were staying two day and sad not more! This is not your “typical” B&B but it is unique and a “great story” to tell family and friends. Pierre seems to own the B&B, the parking lot and the XXX store next door (which we did not even realize was there) where we payed the bill. I would highly recommend this location to all that are okay with the “unity” and want a good story to go along with your travels! Across street from ferry terminal to Quebec City and nice water feature park.
- Fantastic location directly in front of the ferry terminal across from Old Quebec City. Really liked how Pierre made our breakfast in the room in the morning at a prearranged time.
- location, the helpful reception, the patient and friendly staff willing to help my french instead of just jumping to english, the lovely breakfast
- Pierre cooked a nice breakfast each morning in our kitchen. Ferry to Quebec across the river just across the road.
One of our best sellers in Quebec City! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le 253 offers accommodations in Quebec City.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Stoneham is 14 miles from Le 253, and Lévis is 5 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 8 miles away.
Saint-Roch is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, scenery and culture.
- Wonderful location in trendy Saint-Roch – Mario & Michel were so sweet and welcoming, giving me tons of restaurant & activity recommendations. Several microbreweries within a short walk, easy on-street parking on weekends – I parked my car on Friday night and walked everywhere for the entire weekend. The bed was super comfortable and the art and lighting of the house are gorgeous. Delicious breakfast. Shared bathroom worked out fine. Wonderful place to stay!
- Hosts Michel and Mario were wonderful and considerate of whatever you may need. Very patient. Very enjoyable to be around. Initially was unsure about not staying in the old section of town, but glad I chose to say in this area because there is plenty to do, it’s quiet, it feels authentic, and it is still close to the old part of town.
- The breakfasts were fabulous … artfully presented and delicious to eat. The rooms were warm, inviting and spotless and the hosts could not have been kinder or more considerate. They booked us cabs – made wonderful restaurant recommendations (and reservations) – even chauffered us to the museum on an ice-storm day. The area is full of great places to eat and has a lively vibe. On our last day, our car was brought to the door de-iced and warm by Michele.
- I loved the room, quiet, colorful. Loved the paintings on the walls, the decoration was superb. Michel and Mario are great people, very gentle and they worried all the time about us being comfortable. The location is also very good. We spent a lovely time in Quebec thanks to them.
- Location of this property is perfect and free parking in the street not hard to find. Michel & Mario they are very friendly and nice. I love their breakfast it was really delicious,healthy& big breakfast. I’ll definitely recommend to stay there.
La Victorienne Urbaine
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Victorienne Urbaine offers accommodations in Quebec City.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Stoneham is 14 miles from La Victorienne Urbaine, and Lévis is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The place was beautiful, large and located closed to every thing. The owner was pleasant, kind and knowledgeable.
- Very knowledgable about getting around Quebec City and best places to eat, shop etc. Served a delicious breakfast and very accommodating to our schedule.
- The room is clean and pretty. Her breakfast was really great!
- Elizabeth was wonderful. She was so helpful with what to see and help us with everything we need to make the most of our 2 days in Quebec City. She had maps for walking tours and informed us on how to use public transportation when we were too tired to walk back. She helped us arrange a bus tour that picked us up at the B&B and dropped us off after. Her breakfasts were a feast every morning. We loved staying there. The House was very clean and comfortable. Thank you Elizabeth!
A beautiful b&b home, with comfortable rooms and off street parking. The hostess is friendly and helpful, and her dog is lovable.
The excellent breakfasts were delicious, freshly prepared, and wholesome.
One of our best sellers in Quebec City! Located in Quebec’s Historic Old Quarter, this bed and breakfast is a 15-minute walk from La Citadelle de Québec. All of the rooms have private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Quebec City L’intendant is uniquely decorated and air conditioned. They include ironing facilities and a hairdryer.Guests can rent bicycles from this Quebec bed and breakfast to explore the Historic Quarter of the city. The breakfast served every morning includes juice, hot pancakes, and homemade jams.The Quebec City Museum of Civilization and the Quebec Naval Museum are one mile from L’intendant Bed and Breakfast.
- Gerard is an excellent host. We really felt like being at home. I missed a free parking but we did not ask Gerard where we could park and for how much. I am sure he would bring a good idea.
- We liked that we were right in the Old Quebec, and a building with history. It gives you the feeling of going back in time. The 2 bedroom apartments was enough for us six, and it had all the necessary comforts to enjoy your stay. The shower system was wonderful, a great way to start the morning. And the breakfast… fabulous! With a French touch…. We felt like royalty! Gerrard was wonderful! And we got so much info from him on what places to visit.
- Gerald is full of information and shares with you. Funny guy. Great breakfast. Great location.Highly recommended
Quick check-in, nice cozy room with very fast WiFi. The breakfast was amazing as per numerous reviews (best coffee I’ve ever had). The owner is very organized and prompt 🙂
The location is also great, in old Quebec City within a walking distance from all. I will definitely stay there again.
- Gerald was very helpful and explained a great walking tour of the city and sites to see. Called to book (and arrange transportation for) our dog sledding activity. Served a delicious breakfast every morning. Room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Hotel is a great location in the city (walking distance to everything). Wifi worked well.
L’Oasis du Pirate
Located in Quebec City in the region of Quebec, 17 miles from Stoneham, L’Oasis du Pirate features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lévis is 3.5 miles from L’Oasis du Pirate, and Saint-Jean is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- very easy, convenient place to stay. much more comfortable than a hotel.
- Crazy pirate-themed place. Was something different then I am used to and the staff was friendly.
- Fun place with kids. Nice coffee in the morning. Not far from the aquarium and good value for money! The double rooms are very pretty and nicely decorated. The owner is very nice too.
- The eclectic decor, friendliness of the owner. Just looking around this place was intensely interesting. I wish the weather had been better as I would have loved to explore the moat and gardens further. They looked spectacular. The proprietor has tremendous pride in his B&B and justifiably so!
- The owners were extremely friendly and fun. The attention and dedication to endless details around the pirate theme was outstanding!
B&B Manoir Mon Calme
Located in Quebec City, 15 miles from Stoneham, B&B Manoir Mon Calme features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lévis is 5 miles from B&B Manoir Mon Calme, and Saint-Jean is 17 miles away. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The room was very private, it was only us on the top floor, in a very large room. The breakfast was great, partly self-serve, partly customizable. The location is ideal, not right in the old city but very walkable. There’s a lot of restaurants nearby, and the Plains of Abraham is right around the corner, which is just lovely. I would definitely stay again.
- Location was excellent to restaurant and the Walled City of Quebec. The bed was very comfortable and there was more than adequate closet space. The room was clean as was the bathroom. The breakfast provided was very nice. They provided choices which’s a lot of B&B don’t. The lady of the house was delightful. It was great having a key so you could come and go as you pleased.
- Spacious room, nice bathroom, good water pressure in shower. Room looked out onto Grand Allee Est., but minimal street noise. Nice hot breakfast, choice of eggs and excellent croissants. Location very good but is 20-30 min. uphill from centre of Upper Town. . Near beautiful Public Gardens.
- Location is excellent, staff is very nice and they serve a good breakfast. It is comfortable and clean.
- Great location; just outside the wall and essentially next to the Plains of Abraham. Pretty room.
Gîte au Pignon Vert Ste-Foy
Located in Quebec City, 16 miles from Stoneham, Gîte au Pignon Vert Ste-Foy features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lévis is 2.8 miles from Gîte au Pignon Vert Ste-Foy, and Saint-Jean is 21 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 6 miles away.
- Very good setup with a great lady owner! Made to order homemade sit down served breakfast.
- clean accomodations,great location, friendly staff. would stay again while visiting Quebec City.
Near bike paths we were interested in, near a shopping center for food etc, near bus lines into the city. Very good varied breakfasts, accommodated my food allergies. Very friendly, helpful staff.
Fully equipped kitchen, we saved money not eating out every night.
- Hostess was very friendly-went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable!
- The hostess was very nice and we loved chatting with her. She and her daughter made us a really good breakfast. There is a kitchen in the basement for guests to use. The B&B is a little bit far from the old city but a great location if you’re heading in or out of town.
B&B La Bedondaine
This B&B is located on a residential street in Québec City, just 5 minutes’ drive from Old Québec. It offers an on-site terrace and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.A private bathroom is common to each room at B&B La Bedondaine. All rooms are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator, a desk, alarm clock.Ski and bicycle storage are also accessible at La Bedondaine Bed & Breakfast.There is a bus stop located at the corner of the street, just 2 minutes’ walk away. Québec City’s main attractions, such as the Museum of Civilization and the National Museum of Fine Arts, are within 6.2 miles of this B&B.
- Very Happy with BB La Bedondaine! We didn’t speak French, but the host was more than happy to speak English with us, and recommend lots of nice restaurants. Exceptionally clean! Would definitely stay again
- Breakfast was delicious and there were freshly cut fruits. 🙂
- Room well furnished and quite comfortable, quiet park-like neighbourhood, public transport to city nearby,
- Loved the friendliness of the hosts and the interaction with the international travellers that were there. Breakfast was great.
- Walking distance to buses for city centre. Walking distance to several local restaurants. Good breakfast. Helpful host. Quiet location in nice residential area. Lovely parks also within walking distance.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lévis Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lévis Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lévis Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lévis Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!