10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Les Planes D’hostoles Catalonia:
B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda
The rustic rooms are heated and feature garden or mountain views. They have tiled floors, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and toiletries.A free breakfast is served and the dining room overlooks the gardens. Catalan cuisine, using local ingredients, is mixed with French and Scottish influences. Special diet menus and packed lunches can be requested.A laundry and ironing service is available and you can hire a bicycle. There are 2 lounges, one with a fireplace and the other with a TV.
- This little B&B is so charming, so nicely restored keeping old original features but with all the modern commodities. Goretty and Roy, are the nicest hosts you could have, always happy to help you with info or anything you need. The location is ideal for nature lovers and yet so close to Olot with plenty of bars and restaurants. I really would like to go back again!
- Goretti and Roy were the most lovely hosts. The dinners were amazing. We could not have asked for a more lovely place to stay. Rooms were so comfortable and clean. The pool area and pool were lovely. So many great things to see. Can’t wait to go back
- Goretti and Roy made us feel very welcome and they are perfect hosts. The food was top notch and beautifully home made. The situation of the house is idyllic. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and the service was second to none. The attention to detail, such as the sea water pool. the local produce and the respect for ecology makes this venue very special.
- Very friendly welcoming and helpful hosts. Wonderful home cooked meal at night. Room comfortable and nicely presented. Great whiskey selection. Just a great place to stay.
- Very close to the beach. Nice balcony looking to the sea. Ok for 2 people. Parking was easy.
Can Bo De Pau
Each room has a desk and flat-screen cable TV. Featuring wooden floors, rooms are also heated and soundproofed. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available and there is a terrace. The Can Bo de Pau offers a laundry and ironing service, and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.Can Bo De Pau is 10 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport.
- Highly recommended. Not in the center but nice staff and rooms. Perfect!!! and super fresh breakfast. Local resturant around the corner also a big plus.
From booking in to booking out – everything was great
Two good restaurants v close 🙂
Close [~10 mins] to motorway junction [which was good for us]
Big car park by river
Lovely old area
- Very welcoming, superb conversion of old bakery. Wood burning stove made the reception very cosy. Rooms great and very comfortable. Found great small restaurant around the corner, who were very welcoming on a cold December evening. Easy access to the Motorway.
- Perfect place to stay. Hotel welcomed us just two days before Xmas for a one night stop. Super clean, heating in the room, friendly staff, parking nearby, close to highway and Gerona is easy to reach, perfect to walk the dog, dog at no extra costs, excellent breakfast – next time we will stay longer.
Very comfortable room and facilities
Friendly helpful staff
Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Some units feature views of the mountain or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is offered.Roses is 25 mi from Maspitra B&B, while Cadaqués is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 mi from Maspitra B&B.
- Very friendly and welcoming reception! Beautiful interior of the house with fantastic animal paintings from the owner. Exciting exterior with pool and outdoor kitchen area. Kids loved the dog! Absolutely fabulous and tasty breakfast! Many great tips from the owner for travelling around the area.
- The location was beautiful and quiet with excellent views and within easy walking distance to local hills and town of Besalu. The hospitality we were shown was also excellent with very good recommendations provided for day trips to suit our holiday itinerary. Altogether, the property offered us ideal holiday accommodation and facilities at a very reasonable cost.
- Incredible views. Quiet and tranquil. Friendly and helpful host.
- The warm welcome and genuine hospitality was wonderful. Superb breakfast with the most stunning view, great attention to detail throughout the whole property. The secluded pool was a real treat. The rooms are all individually decorated with the owners own art work, wish we could have stayed longer.
- The lady running Maspitra is lovely – so friendly and helpful. The breakfast is superb. The rooms are beautifully and tastefully decorated. It is situated next to a lovely forest, ideal for walks. Will definitely stay here again.
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Every room includes a TV, and selected rooms here will provide you with a mountain view. At Cala Clareta, all rooms include a private bathroom with a shower.The accommodation offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Guests at Cala Clareta will be able to enjoy activities in and around Castellfollit de la Roca, like cycling and hiking.Girona is 21 miles from the bed and breakfast. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles from the property.
Lovely place with a perfekt host. And the view from the balcony is wonderfull.
Good breakfast every morning. If you have the chans, go there!!
The accommodation is in a more than 200 years old house and has beautiful surroundings. You can enjoy the nice view from the balcony, the deep and the river is under you. The Scottish landlady is very kind.
Breakfast is tasty. Wifi works very well. The room is big, with nice furniture and comfortable bed, everything looks new and very clean. It is really quiet at night. The temperature outside is hot but in the room it is pleasant, because of the thick walls.
The village is lovely too. There is a big, free parking area not far from the house. You can reach the river and the wooden bridge within 15 minutes on foot, from where there is nice view over the village and the rocks.
- Этот дом превзошел все наши ожидания! Для проживания нам был предоставлен весь первый этаж, большая ванная комната в которой было все самое необходимое (полотенца, шампунь, мыло, бумага). Большая спальня с очень удобной кроватью и воздушными одеялами, 4 подушки, для нас это важно. Но самое потрясающее – это вид с балкона, на котором мы проводили вечера и уходить оттуда не хотелось. Балкон расположен на скале высотой около 50 метров, а внизу течет быстрая горная ручка, под крышами летают и поют ласточки. Очень приветливая и всегда готовая помочь хозяйка. Посоветовала местный очень вкусный ресторан напротив которого есть пиццерия, в которую тоже очень советуем зайти. В ней замечательный француз приготовит вам самую лучшую итальянскую пиццу и поговорит на смеси 4-х языков, включая русский! Это удивительное место, мы счастливы, что остановились именно тут. Были 2 дня, но с удовольствием бы остались на дольше. Надеемся обязательно вернуться!
- La chica que nos atendió y las vistas de la habitación han sido geniales! La limpieza perfecta!
La chica que nos atendió fue muy amable. Nos rellenaba el agua cada día. Había café, té, y demás cosas. Toda la planta de abajo para nosotros.
La verdad fue una buena experiencia. Nada que criticar.
- Lovely place with a perfekt host. And the view from the balcony is wonderfull.
Ca la Flora
Ca la Flora features traditional décor with wooden furnishings and beamed ceilings. Each of its rooms has free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms open onto a French balcony.The Flora also has a snack bar and a lounge area. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the center of Banyoles.The surrounding Girona province is ideal for hiking and cycling. Staff can arrange bicycle hire and provide information on nearby walking routes.Girona and Olot are within 30 minutes’ drive of Ca la Flora. The Costa Brava’s beaches are approximately 31 mi away.
- Very friendly owner, offered breakfast earlier on request
- Location was great, nice staff and good value for money
- Excellent host, excellent location, lovely property full of character; lounge and non-used kitchen next door transformed in wonderful show case displays for 1950’s Spanish life style. The garden bar/restaurant adjacent to the property also tastefully decorated to reflect Banyoles’ bohemian culture.
- My mom and I had a great stay at Ca la Flora! Super friendly host (thank you Cristina!), great location not far from the lake, clean and cosy room, really nice and super friendly small restaurant right downstairs. Loved it, wouldn’t even hesitate where to stay next time! 🙂
- Location was great for reaching the lake and town. Loved the character of the building. Staff were very friendly and waited up especially for us after a late arrival
At the bed and breakfast, every room is equipped with a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.You can play pool at Casa particular.Lloret de Mar is 29 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mas Roure Vell
Each room and loft is air conditioned and has a garden view. The private bathroom offers a shower, hairdryer and towels. The loft also has a kitchen area with a hob, an oven, a microwave, a coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle and a fridge. Rooms are equipped with a microwave, a coffee machine, a toaster and a kettle.There is easy access to A26 Motorway and Garrotxa Volcanic Region and Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Sonia was the best. She doesn’t speak much English, but we knew enough Spanish to understand about 85% of what we were saying to one another. Breakfast was great, the view was wonderful, and my wife got a massage while we were there. This was one of the highlights of our trip. We loved this place.
- Charming, quiet and beautiful place. The view is wonderful, the swimming pool is such a quiet area to stay. The staff is incredibly nice, helpful and discreet. We can only recommand!
Very special place ,……old farm with only 3 rooms ,but all large with small kitchen.
We had the yellow room, quite big , with large sitting area all in more old style.Every morning a great breakfast was brought to our room.
Quiet!!… with pool and nice gardens.
Will highly recommend !!!
- Very friendly staff amazing location and rooms! Very quiet
- Everything – amazing and gorgeous staff , wonderful views , magnificent rooms
Mas Tulsà Rural
At Mas Tulsà Rural, each room is equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom, rooms at Mas Tulsà Rural also provide guests with free WiFi. The rooms at Mas Tulsà Rural come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Mas Tulsà Rural will be able to enjoy activities in and around Riudellots de la Creu, like hiking.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include Catalan and English.Lloret de Mar is 24 miles from Mas Tulsà Rural. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed & Breakfast Bells Oficis
Each air-conditioned room at the Bells Oficis has contemporary décor with tiled floors. All rooms have heating and some feature a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast is a short walk from Girona’s pretty squares, where there is a selection of cafés, bars and restaurants.Girona Cathedral, the surrounding Jewish Quarter and the old city walls can be reached in approximately 15 minutes, by foot. The colorful buildings overlooking the Onyar River are less than 350 feet from the Bells Oficis.
- The helpful service Javi provided. Nothing was a problem.
- We loved our stay here, we were sad we could only stay for 1 night! The building is old and full of character but renovated beautifully. The location is ideal, right by the river and in the old town. Lots of restaurants right outside but location is still quiet. The bed was also v comfortable. Best of all, the owner is welcoming and helpful. Our flight was severely delayed and we arrived in the middle of the night but he was still there to greet us with a smile. Breakfast was great too, home made jams a must try!
- Homemade preserves. Delicious! Javier is a friendly and helpful host. The location of this B and B is the best in the heart of the old city. Very cool old building!
- Great option for guests looking for interaction with the local host, who is very friendly and talkative. Javier’s handmade marmelade is also very good.
- Amazing views, the host was extra hospitable putting up a cot for my baby and making so much extra effort with us. We loved our stay and would definitely stay again! Fabulous b&b
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a closet. The shared bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Foreign Office is a 15-minute walk from Can Cocollona. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- I really liked the small patio where I could enjoy my breakfast and cuddle with the dog which lives there (I love dogs and Kena is very sweet). The house itself has a nice atmosphere and it’s close to the train and bus station.
1. Charming property with a dog
2. Free breakfast
3. Walking distance to old town
4. Walking distance to train and bus station
- Breakfast, there is a kitchen with a fridge, courteous staff, location near the bus station, clean, there is a wifi
- It is excellent place in Girona. Breakfast was more then traditional in Spain. Clean and friendly service.
- It was opened two weeks before i got there, so everything was super new and clean and working. Bed was super comfy and the quilts were awesome! Loved the under bed drawers for you stuff. Owners were nicest people ever.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Les Planes D’hostoles Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!