10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Les Olives Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Olives Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Les Olives Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Olives Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Olives Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Les Olives Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Les Olives Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Les Olives Catalonia:
Mas de la Roda
At Mas de la Roda, the rooms have a closet. Rooms come with a private bathroom.A continental, vegetarian or gluten-free breakfast is served at the property.Lloret de Mar is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 13 miles from Mas de la Roda.
- The common spaces and the breakfast were great. Also the owner Eric.
- We really appreciated warm welcome & attention from the host during our stay. The mansion is really a remarkable piece of Renaissance very carefully modernised to incorporate nowadays conveniences. It was very quiet & we had wonderful view from our windows any time of the day. There is a medieval church just 5 min walking in the village as well as very cozy bistro with caring staff (even they don’t speak anything but Catalan) & nice simple food. Also, we got rather valuable advice on the sightseeing & practical nuances for the area. One more thing, the host speaks both French & English – that really helps in the Spanish countryside for an international traveler 😉
The host was very nice with us. The house and room was clean. Very important thing is that the room has AC, as outside there was around 35ºC…
Overall we had a great stay in MAS DE LA RODA! thanks!
- The French proprietors whose English was as good as my French 😉 were very friendly and welcoming. A beautiful property near to what we wanted to visit.
- All lovely. Amazing organic breakfast with the most delicious homemade jams, organic cheeses and fantastic bread. Beautiful gardens and house. Lovely owners, clean and very comfortable beds and cosy living rooms. Really lovely two nights were spent here. Thank you Eric and Maria
Mas Tulsà Rural
At Mas Tulsà Rural, each room is equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom, rooms at Mas Tulsà Rural also provide guests with free WiFi. The rooms at Mas Tulsà Rural come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Mas Tulsà Rural will be able to enjoy activities in and around Riudellots de la Creu, like hiking.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include Catalan and English.Lloret de Mar is 24 miles from Mas Tulsà Rural. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ca la Flora
Ca la Flora features traditional décor with wooden furnishings and beamed ceilings. Each of its rooms has free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms open onto a French balcony.The Flora also has a snack bar and a lounge area. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the center of Banyoles.The surrounding Girona province is ideal for hiking and cycling. Staff can arrange bicycle hire and provide information on nearby walking routes.Girona and Olot are within 30 minutes’ drive of Ca la Flora. The Costa Brava’s beaches are approximately 31 mi away.
- Very friendly owner, offered breakfast earlier on request
- Location was great, nice staff and good value for money
- Excellent host, excellent location, lovely property full of character; lounge and non-used kitchen next door transformed in wonderful show case displays for 1950’s Spanish life style. The garden bar/restaurant adjacent to the property also tastefully decorated to reflect Banyoles’ bohemian culture.
- My mom and I had a great stay at Ca la Flora! Super friendly host (thank you Cristina!), great location not far from the lake, clean and cosy room, really nice and super friendly small restaurant right downstairs. Loved it, wouldn’t even hesitate where to stay next time! 🙂
- Location was great for reaching the lake and town. Loved the character of the building. Staff were very friendly and waited up especially for us after a late arrival
At the bed and breakfast, every room is equipped with a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.You can play pool at Casa particular.Lloret de Mar is 29 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring fantastic views, La Lolita offers charming bedrooms which have been carefully decorated and feature rustic-style furniture and soft fabrics. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.This country house has a beautiful porch where you can relax and enjoy the surrounding countryside. La Lolita also features a lounge area and a small library.The restaurant at La Lolita offers dinner service. Free Wi-Fi is also available in public areas.The town of El Monells and Gala-Dalí Castle are less than 7 minutes’ drive from La Lolita.
- It was a fantastic holiday! The hosts Roser and Kim were great – super friendly, with great suggestions what to in the area. We rented burricletas (electric bikes) and visited catalan towns in the area. It was an incredible experience! Breakfast and dinner were fantastic. Definitely coming back!
I loved loved loved this hotel! Roser and Quimm are amazing hosts! Room was lovely and the food out of this world! All cooked by Roser!
Can t wait to go again.
Beautiful place in a great location. Our room was spacious and sparkling, especially loved the food, breakfast and dinner were both great.
Great value and a lovely stay.
Thanks do much to our hosts Roser and Kim, who were so accommodating and gave us great advice for a wonderful stay.
- the relaxed ‘make yourself at home’ atmosphere
- La Lolita exceed our expectations! It was one of, if not the, nicest places we have ever stayed. It was so relaxing and romantic. The property was beautiful, the pool was refreshing, breakfast was delicious. We loved the decorations in the room and the house. I really don’t have enough good things to say. Thanks Roser!
Hotel Fundació L’Olivar
Offering great views of Canigó Mountains, the Albera Nature Reserve and the large gardens, all bright rooms feature large windows and a modern décor. Each one has a fireplace, sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and a fridge.Fundació L’Olivar’s restaurant, the Oli-Bar, offers simple, organic dishes and local wines. Private events can also be held there.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area. The beach at Sant Pere Pescador, 15 minutes’ drive away, is great for windsurf and kitesurf.Transfers from Girona Airport, Barcelona Airport or nearby train stations can be arranged for a supplement. Girona is a 30-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- Rooms are very stylish and comfortable. Breakfast is delicious!
Words can’t describe how perfect this place is.
We stayed for two nights in one of the newly opened tents. It was beautiful and not as I imagined a tent to be! It was bright and airy and surprisingly cool during the warm nights. We were given a key to our own private bathroom a couple of feet away from our tent.
The grounds of Fundació L’Olivar are amazing with numerous sculptures dotted around the area.
There was a lovely small private pool for guests to use and there were no time constraints about times of use etc.
Breakfast was basic but perfect.
The dinner menu was limited but was of excellent quality with fresh ingredients/seasoning.
The owners/family running Fundació were very welcoming and friendly. There was a very relaxed atmosphere about the place with the family dogs strolling around the grounds.
I can’t recommend this place highly enough and will definitely be back!
- Amazing hotel in stunning surroundings. An artist and his family owns the place and has created a mix of great architecture and a monumental park with huge sculptures. If you want to get away and experience a laid back atmosphere with extremely nice people this is the place to visit. I found this hotel by coincidence driving from Sweden to Palma de Mallorca when needing a place to sleep for the night. I will definitely visit again, maybe just because of the atmosphere
- Fundacio L’ Olivar is a family run business. You are welcomed with warmth and treated beyond kindly. The love for what they do shines everywhere. The rooms are done to the highest standard of material and decor and are extremely clean. The place is mind blowing. The art installations are quite extraordinary and the sculptor is very kind an open to let you discover more and more. The food is delightful (prepared by the mother and served by the daughter) and the atmosphere warm, relaxing and just amazing. A real standout!!!
The property is quite nice with very eye-catching sculptures and the pool is beautiful and very harmonious with nature (although there was some construction near the pool which tarnished the experience).
The room was good. Very nice mattress and bedding, ample bathroom with a good shower.
The owner was helpful towards the end of our stay and brought us fruit and a coffee machine as we were leaving early and missed breakfast.
Bed & Breakfast Bells Oficis
Each air-conditioned room at the Bells Oficis has contemporary décor with tiled floors. All rooms have heating and some feature a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast is a short walk from Girona’s pretty squares, where there is a selection of cafés, bars and restaurants.Girona Cathedral, the surrounding Jewish Quarter and the old city walls can be reached in approximately 15 minutes, by foot. The colorful buildings overlooking the Onyar River are less than 350 feet from the Bells Oficis.
- The helpful service Javi provided. Nothing was a problem.
- We loved our stay here, we were sad we could only stay for 1 night! The building is old and full of character but renovated beautifully. The location is ideal, right by the river and in the old town. Lots of restaurants right outside but location is still quiet. The bed was also v comfortable. Best of all, the owner is welcoming and helpful. Our flight was severely delayed and we arrived in the middle of the night but he was still there to greet us with a smile. Breakfast was great too, home made jams a must try!
- Homemade preserves. Delicious! Javier is a friendly and helpful host. The location of this B and B is the best in the heart of the old city. Very cool old building!
- Great option for guests looking for interaction with the local host, who is very friendly and talkative. Javier’s handmade marmelade is also very good.
- Amazing views, the host was extra hospitable putting up a cot for my baby and making so much extra effort with us. We loved our stay and would definitely stay again! Fabulous b&b
B&B Placa Bell-Lloc
The accommodations provides a shared kitchen, 2 shared bathrooms, a shared living room and luggage storage for guests. At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a balcony. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Foreign Office is 1,300 feet from the accommodations. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
- Unbeatable location, lovely classic apartment. Great breakfast. Olga (the host) was fantastic, even waiting to check me in when my flight was delayed until after midnight!
- Very friendly staff, clean bed- and bathroom and perfect location in the very centre of town.
- Location couldn’t be better; right in the historic centre but quiet, excellent restaurants minutes away. Olga, who looks after the B&B, is very helpful and accommodating.
Belle situation en plein centre-ville historique
L’hôte sur place (Olga) est très sympathique et très serviable
- la atención de la persona que nos atendió, fue muy amable. las zonas comunes muy completas (limpieza, luz, amplitud) y el desayuno muy abundante y personalizado
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a closet. The shared bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Foreign Office is a 15-minute walk from Can Cocollona. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- I really liked the small patio where I could enjoy my breakfast and cuddle with the dog which lives there (I love dogs and Kena is very sweet). The house itself has a nice atmosphere and it’s close to the train and bus station.
1. Charming property with a dog
2. Free breakfast
3. Walking distance to old town
4. Walking distance to train and bus station
- Breakfast, there is a kitchen with a fridge, courteous staff, location near the bus station, clean, there is a wifi
- It is excellent place in Girona. Breakfast was more then traditional in Spain. Clean and friendly service.
- It was opened two weeks before i got there, so everything was super new and clean and working. Bed was super comfy and the quilts were awesome! Loved the under bed drawers for you stuff. Owners were nicest people ever.
Can Bo De Pau
Each room has a desk and flat-screen cable TV. Featuring wooden floors, rooms are also heated and soundproofed. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available and there is a terrace. The Can Bo de Pau offers a laundry and ironing service, and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.Can Bo De Pau is 10 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport.
- Highly recommended. Not in the center but nice staff and rooms. Perfect!!! and super fresh breakfast. Local resturant around the corner also a big plus.
From booking in to booking out – everything was great
Two good restaurants v close 🙂
Close [~10 mins] to motorway junction [which was good for us]
Big car park by river
Lovely old area
- Very welcoming, superb conversion of old bakery. Wood burning stove made the reception very cosy. Rooms great and very comfortable. Found great small restaurant around the corner, who were very welcoming on a cold December evening. Easy access to the Motorway.
- Perfect place to stay. Hotel welcomed us just two days before Xmas for a one night stop. Super clean, heating in the room, friendly staff, parking nearby, close to highway and Gerona is easy to reach, perfect to walk the dog, dog at no extra costs, excellent breakfast – next time we will stay longer.
Very comfortable room and facilities
Friendly helpful staff
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Les Olives Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Les Olives Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Les Olives Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Les Olives Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!