10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Les Éboulements Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Éboulements Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Les Éboulements Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Éboulements Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Éboulements Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Les Éboulements Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Les Éboulements Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Les ÉBoulements Quebec:
Gîte Nature et Pinceaux
This bed and breakfast is near the bank of the Saint-Lawrence River and is 5 minutes’ drive from the centre of Baie-Saint-Paul, Québec. It offers soundproofed rooms with free WiFi.Cable TV is included in all rooms at Gîte Nature et Pinceaux. Each room offers a private bathroom with shower. A hair dryer is provided.This non-smoking bed and breakfast serves breakfast daily. A refrigerator is provided on the guest floor.Nature et Pinceaux B&B is 30 minutes’ drive from Grands-Jardins National Park. Cap Tourmente National Wildlife Area is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was very clean and inviting, the atmosphere warm and friendly, the view of the river was beautiful, and breakfast was delicious!
- The breakfast were out of this world and our hosts were welcoming, helpful and very accommodating! The location is just outside Baie St. Paul with an outstanding view of the town and the St. Lawrence.
- The hosts were very friendly. And the food was wonderful. It’s a great place. Highly recommend.
- This place is just perfect: the beautiful house, the tasteful decor, the cozy bed, the unique furniture, the stunning view, the incredibly quiet surroundings, the wonderful breakfast, and the little touches, like the homemade chocolate Isabelle offered us on our arrival… Everything was just amazing. This was, hands down, the best place we stayed in during our holiday in Canada – and definitely one of the best B&Bs we ever stayed in, anywhere.
- The facilities, the views, the region, but most of all, the hosts Isabelle and Martin. And an added bonus: meeting Agathe, the potbelly pig who lives in the owners’ quarters!
Le Manoir Hortensia
Showcasing a hot tub and ski storage, Le Manoir Hortensia is located in Saint-Irénée in the region of Quebec, just 15 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Lovely place, very nice and helpful hosts. The rooms are comfortable and inattentively decorated. Our room had a door to the yard with a very nice view. The best breakfast we’ve had, unique and all homemade.
- Breakfast made from locally sourced items — fabulous!
- Owners were very helpful providing information about the area, booking dinner reservations, and even providing transportation for my adult son.
- Great owners who took care of everything. Confortable beds and very tasteful breakfast made with local ingredients.
Nous avons reçu un accueil très chaleureux par Gérard et Angèle qui sont nouveaux propriétaires depuis milieu février 2018.
Le manoir est plein de belle boiserie ce qui donne un cachet très chaleureux et c’est très propre et accueillant.
Le salon a un foyer central, de beau sofa en cuir, il y a un beau piano pour ceux qui désire en jouer.
C’est vraiment un endroit pour relaxer. La vue sur le fleuve est magnifique.
Les déjeuner sont fait à partir de produits du terroir de la région de Charlevoix. Les déjeuner sont très copieux. J’ai bonne appétit et pas pu tout manger.
Nos hôtes sont très attentif à nos demandes. M. Gérard nous a réservé une place au resto St-Laurent et c’était super!!!
Le manoir a une quote de 9.8 et les nouveaux propriétaires sont originaire de la France et savent faire honneur à cette quote.
Les hôtes ont beaucoup voyagé à travers le monde et savent ce qu’est l’importance d’être bien accueillis.
Aller l’essayer, c’est l’adopter!!!
À la Chouette B&B
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, À la Chouette B&B is located in Baie-Saint-Paul.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.
- Food was excellent, pleasant hosts, who graciously let us use facilities (refrigerator, etc) in another room as well as our own as the room was not booked. Close to walking paths.
The breakfood was fabulous. They presented homemade jams for your toast, promoted local cheese and bread in the breakfast meal, fresh local fruit.
The bed and pillows were very comfortable….no problems getting a good night sleep.
The gardens and view created a peaceful environment while you stayed.
- Breakfasts were gourmand. Hospitality was over the top. No electrical devises such as TV, radio, or wy fi so the peace and quite were restorative
- Beautiful B&B…rooms all a little different looking towards a meadow .Beautiful garden to sit and relax.breakfast super delicious showcasing local specialities.excellent coffee ..very short walk to main area of shops and art galleries with coffee shops and a good microbrewery.excellent choice to stay and visit
- Breakfast was excellent. The proprietors were more than helpful.Peaceful atmosphere.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, L’Aubergine offers accommodations in Saint Hilarion, just 12 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast.
- Hosts were kind and accommodating of our late arrival. Location is great if you plan on visiting any of the two nearby National Parks (Grands-Jardins and Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie). We had our own door and key to access our room directly from the outside so our coming and going early or late did not disturb anyone. Breakfast was appreciated, as was the company and discussions. The amenities outside are great (garden, chairs, tables, firepit, etc.) even if we did not use any of it.
- The property was beautiful, and clearly a lot of effort was put in to make it more than just a place to sleep. There were pool tables, lots of lounge chairs scattered outside, lots of open and wooded space for exploring, and a great layout of information about nearby things to do. It was perfectly located between two great Parks for hiking, and a not so bad drive from the towns along the river with lots of restaurants and shops.
The location is really practical if you want to go to Parc des Hautes Gorges or Parc des Grands Jardins: you are literally in between the 2 parks (only 30min by car). The same applies for La Malbaie & La Baie Saint Paul.
Nice view on the garden & the moutains. Very quiet too.
This place was in such a great location for looking at the stars and enjoying the quiet. We had a great time by the campfire chatting with other guests and listening to the very talented Claude playing the guitar and singing! He was incredible. We expect this doesn’t happen on a regular basis, so we were lucky.
A lovely stay overall!
- Very quaint and relaxed. Julie is a gem. She is very helpfull.
Le Port d’Attache
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Le Port d’Attache offers accommodations in Saint-Irénée.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Baie-Saint-Paul is 16 miles from Le Port d’Attache, and La Malbaie is 7 miles from the property.
- The location is very good and the room was clean and comfortable. The hostess was very nice and tried to help us make a reservation for a zodiac boat to watch wales in Tadoussac.
- Hosts were wonderful in spite of my limited French. Breakfast was wonderful! Fantastic dinner at St Laurent Cafe Restaurant up the hill.
- Breakfast was great with lots of fruits and a variety of options homemade! The beach is very close by foot and there is a view from the terrasse.
- Fantastic breakfast, warm reception from the host.
- Bernadette et Réjean ont été très gentils et serviables. Ils étaient toujours là pour nous. Le déjeuner était très bon. L’emplacement est bien (entre La Malbaie et Baie Saint-Paul).
Les Petites Mésanges
Located in Baie-Saint-Paul in the region of Quebec, 22 miles from La Malbaie, Les Petites Mésanges features a playground and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
Wonderful breakfasts featuring local cheeses, fruits, pates etc
Very genial hostess with good recommendations for restos, things to see
The host was very welcoming and helpful with recommendations of activities and restaurants in the area. The house and grounds are lovely and the town is charming.
The breakfast was delicious with home baked breads and local cheeses, charcuterie and jams.
- The hostess was very friendly and gave some great advice on things to see and do in the area. She also helped with dinner reservations.
- Beautiful view from our room. Comfortable – excellent breakfast with homemade breads, jams, and other local foods. Great welcome from the proprietor.
- The owner Nicole was excelent, kind and helpfuf. Nicole is an excelent host.
- Wonderful breakfasts featuring local cheeses, fruits, pates etc
One of our top picks in Baie-Saint-Paul.Located in St Paul’s Bay at the edge of the Gouffre River, this guest house is surrounded by a large garden. Guests can participate in free Taï Chi classes and book acupuncture treatments.With free Wi-Fi access, all rooms at Gite TerreCiel have wooden floors and large windows. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with amenities and a hairdryer.Breakfast is available daily in the garden or TerreCiel’s sunny breakfast room. Guests can make use of a shared kitchen during the day to cook light meals and prepare tea or coffee.The library offers a quiet setting to read a book or newspaper. Guests can also make use of the available internet computers to send an email or catch up on the news.The hotel is situated 150 feet from the beach and the many restaurants and art galleries on the wharf. The Grands-Jardins National Park is 36.5 miles away. Sporty visitors can explore Charlevoix’s golf courses 18.6 miles from the property.
- Freshly baked bread in the morning (part of a mouth-watering breakfast), an amazing owner, a sweet & chill dog, cozy common space… everything was wonderful.
- David was so friendly and accommodating. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and breakfast each morning was delicious. Convenient location for skiing at Le Massif. Added bonus- hanging out with David’s sweet dog Benoit!
- The host is a fabulous bread maker and makes different breads for each breakfast! The tv in our “suite” is Netflix and PlayStation only, but who wants to watch tv when you’re in beautiful country!
- The hosts made us feel very welcome and cooked us the best breakfast we’ve had on this trip! (all kinds of culinary treats from the Charlevoix region, as well as delicious blueberry pancakes with real maple syrup). You can even use the kitchen to cook your own meal if you like. It’s a very happy, relaxed atmosphere where you can easily strike up conversations with fellow travellers, or have your privacy in your lovely room. This is a jewel of a place to stay…one of the best yet!
- Extremely friendly and helpful , dinner recommendation was right on and very helpful in morning with helping obtain service for flat tire. Offered to pick us up from garage if they could not fix flat immediately.
Located in historic Baie-Saint-Paul Quebec along the Gouffre River, this cozy bed and breakfast offers an extensive home-style breakfast, free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms. Le Massif is 30 minutes away.Every room at Gite Fleury features hardwood floors, slippers and a work desk. There are 2 shared bathrooms each with a shower and towels.Fleury Gite Inn has a concierge desk that can arrange whale watching tours. Guests can enjoy a deluxe breakfast every morning including home-made croissants, local cheeses, fresh fruit and coffee.This charming bed and breakfast is a 5-minute walk from several art galleries and the downtown area. Dog sledding and snowshoeing are nearby activities in the winter season.
- The hosts were very friendly and nice to talk to. The breakfast, all homemade, was absolutely wonderful
We had cookies on our bed 😀
10 different types of jam omg
Francois and Mario are the best hosts you could ask for. They really love what they are doing and you can feel it.
We felt very welcomed and where overwhelmed by all the great ideas Francois told us for spending the day. He even booked a trip for us 🙂
The room is a bit small but we were able to fit both our stuff in, so it was enough for two nights. The bathroom had lots of lovely details and was clean.
The breakfast is out of this world – I normally don’t even like jam, but the jam Mario makes is simply delicious. Also all the other stuff was really fresh, tasty and served with love.
- Host are really kind and they know the area so they can give tou recomendations for restaurants and activity.
- The hosts were very attentive and informative and friendly. The breakfast was varied and well served. The garden was a delightful mixture of colourful flowers and coloured lights and a great place to relax with a glass of wine. The location is 5mins walk from the Main Street where there are good places to eat and shops.
Gîte Le 100 Sainte-Anne
One of our best sellers in Baie-Saint-Paul! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Gîte Le 100 Sainte-Anne is located in Baie-Saint-Paul. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.
- Owner denise is a delight. Two storey Full kitchen + bathroom ground level , huge bedroom upper level. Park car adjacent. Denise allowed us to use her clothrs washer clothes dryer. Walk to retail church sector.
- Nice greeting from owner and everything was well set up
- The host was extremely nice and accomodating, she helped with many advices on the area. Location is great, parking very comfortable and easy, breakfast very good and complete. The room was very nice and comfortable and the bed was top quality!!
- Super spacious rooms (living room, bathroom, bedroom upstairs), very comfortable bed, the kitchen provides everything you need, great for a long stay, we would definitely come back
The studio is big and cosy.
The bed was very good.
Gîte Au Perchoir
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gîte Au Perchoir offers accommodations in Baie-Saint-Paul. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
Ambience, location, owners, breakfasts,room.,
- Line & Jeannot were wonderful hosts… The room and breakfast were great! Fantastic views… A quiet spot to spend a few days.
- The location is incredible, the view on the bay is amazing and the host made us feel right at home, will go back anytime!
- The hospitality was wonderful, the setting very peaceful, the room extremely comfortable and the breakfast delicious, especially the jams!
All more than excellent except for the two negs noted.
Lovely view of the St-Laurence river from patio area.
- Ambience, location, owners, breakfasts,room.,
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Les ÉBoulements Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Les Éboulements Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Les Éboulements Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Les Éboulements Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!