10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria:
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a desk. The Cinzia House has rooms with attached bathroom, rooms with private bathroom and rooms with shared bathroom. Free WiFi is provided.Buffet and Italian breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodations.Parque Romano is 1.2 mi from Casa Cinzia, while INFECAR is 1.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 12 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Lovely hosts, excellent choice at breakfast nice decor
- The rooms were very comfortable and very clean. Owners are great people, very communicative, helpful and friendly. Breakfast was really good and tasty. The place was very spacious, very well maintained and decorated with taste. It’s very close to the center, shops and an old town.
- Everything. Warm welcome, owners couldn’t have done anymore for us
- The staff was great! The amenities were good as well. The wifi and location are so awesome!
- The character of the building, the location , the hosts and the general feel of the accommodation was beautiful.
There is a shared lounge and dining area at Aminta Home, as well as a furnished patio.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria University is 1,000 feet away, and Gran Canaria Airport is 11 mi from the property.
- Gorgeous building, the feeling is cozy and chic and artistic. Lucas and his staff are so friendly and accommodating, they make you feel welcomed and treasured as guests. You can see the ocean from the street and just feel like you’re in the heart of Las Palmas! <3
- Perfect location, walking distance (6mins) to Santa Ana Square. Very clean and beautifully decorated. The hosts are very helpful and gentle who made us feel like at home. Delicious breakfast.
- Amazing Location, 10 min to the cathedral and 10 min to key Bus stops, super delicious and fresh breakfast everyday and Luca is simply great! I can recommend to anyone who wants to visit Gran Canaria.
- La casa es preciosa y el personal super amable. 100% recomendable.
- The owner is very helpful in checking in and checking out; with artistic antique decoration in room/house.
Habitacion con bano privado
The bed and breakfast will provide guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a coffee machine, a bath, a hair dryer, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD-Player. With a private bathroom, certain accommodations at Habitacion con bano privado also have a mountain view. All guest rooms feature a closet.INFECAR is 1.7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
María y Lucía B&B
Guest rooms at María y Lucía B&B are equipped with a seating area. Every room comes with a coffee machine, while selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. The rooms in María y Lucía B&B are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Parque de Santa Catalina is 3 miles from María y Lucía B&B, while Calle Triana is 1,200 feet from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 11 miles away.
- Maria is such a wonderful host. The bedroom was very comfortable, and it was nice having the extra room and balcony to relax in. The breakfast was generous and tasty!
- Stunning old property in a quiet, historic old part of Las Palmas close to one of the main bus transport hubs (San Telmo) from where you can travel almost anywhere on the Island. The interior is well maintained and all the rooms are clean, bedding changed regularly and many thanks to Otilia for washing our clothes and ironing them so beautifully. The bathroom was very clean and had all sorts soaps, shampoos and gels. The hosts Maria Snr & Maria Jnr were always very helpful and willing to provide useful tips of places to go. The breakfast was perfect, fresh fruit nicely prepared each morning as well as a home made smoothie. It was home from home for us and we wouldn’t want it any other way.
Maria is a fantastic host – communicative, helpful and very kind.
The lovely roof terrace was a nice surprise!
- excellent, perfect location for exploring the old quarter of the city. Hostess is very friendly, helpful. Delicious breakfast, cleanness and cosy home with atmosphere
- Nice fresh fruit breakfast.Quiet.Historic house.Nice owners.
There is a shared kitchen including cooker with hob, fridge, toaster and coffee machine. An internal patio complete with tables and chairs is included in the house. Guests can relax in the shared living room with sofas.A simple self-service breakfast including toast, cereals, coffee and fruit juice is provided. You can also use a laundry room with a washing machine, at an extra charge. Bicycle rental and tourist information are all available on request. All rooms included towels and bed linen.Downtown House bed and breakfast is located beside the old town center of Vegueta featuring cobbled streets, museums and terraces. It is a 20-minute drive from Gran Canaria Airport and 3.1 mi from Las Canteras Beach.
- house was in old style, very nice. all was clean, people friendly
- Beautiful colonial house. White and very clean. Great bathroom. 4 minutes from bus station. Breakfast with apple, yogurt and cheese (bread and other things likewise). Girl from reception really nice and helpful. And SUPER beautiful house!
- Location excellent very near to San Telmo bus station and in a pleasant quiet pedestrianised street in the old town, the hostel is spacious with nice sitting areas and the help yourself plentiful breakfast is a bonus. Very good value for money. I was shown around on arrival by very helpful and cheerful lady, beds comfortable with individual locker spaces and personal fridge containers.
The atmosphere and the interior of the apartment were really nice.
The host girls working there were super friendly and helpful plus they spoke fluent spanish, english and german.
The private boxes in the frigerator plus the free water and juice were all good surprises.
The nice service women made sure the place was clean at all times.
Lovely staff, in a great location and the free breakfast food and facilities are really good for the price you pay.
Will probably go out just again in future and stay here again to meet up with friends I made there!
Guest house Katanka offers rooms with a shared or private bathroom. Free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for golfing. The bed and breakfast also offers car hire. Kasbah Shopping Center is 27 mi from Guest house Katanka, while Parque Romano is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 13 mi from Guest house Katanka.
We stayed Katanka for 5 nights. Allesandro, Carmen and their two sweet daughters were very friendly, soft spoken and very nice persons. They both share nice bond with India. We spoke about India on breakfast table quite a lot. Breakfast was too good, the only place after home, where you can customise and cook your omlet yourself. 😉 we liked it very much.
There is terrace where you can sit, relax and have coffee, although we could not sit there. Nice eating options around 10-15mins walking distance. Overall, a nice place to stay with great people (if you want to stay in Las Palmas). Paid parking options available on the street.
- Very friendly host, nice and spacious room, located in Walking distance from beach and Shops.
- You can call yourself lucky to wake up in this lovely decorated hippie house. Easy-going Alessandro always joins that one big breakfast table is ready to help you out with anything basically – from picking the right restaurant to even calling tree nurseries. Simply outstanding. Back home I not only planted the Jacaranda tree seeds, which Alessandro’s wife gave me as a present. I even went to buy those super cosy pillows. I do travel a lot but I won’t forget this stay!
- We travelled with our baby and felt like home here. The hosts would do everything to keep us comfortable, even watch the baby during breakfast 😉 they were very helpful with tips on what to do and organizing everything. The rooms are lovely and individually designed with super comfy beds and everything you need… will definitely come back
The location was good, even it was in the city it was quiet and the deco was nice.
Carmen is friendly as her staff.
I recommend this charming guest house
- We stayed Katanka for 5 nights. Allesandro, Carmen and their two sweet daughters were very friendly, soft spoken and very nice persons. They both share nice bond with India. We spoke about India on breakfast table quite a lot. Breakfast was too good, the only place after home, where you can customise and cook your omlet yourself. 😉 we liked it very much.
La Volpe Rossa B&B
Some of the facilities available at the accommodations are a shared living room with a TV, a kitchenette with a fridge, toaster and coffee-maker and a laundry area with a washing machine.Every unit features private bathroom with a hairdryer, towels and linen are provided in La Volpe Rossa B&B.La Volpe Rossa B&B is located between Las Canteras Beach and Alcaravaneras Beach. The Mesa y López shopping area is only 6 minutes’ walk away from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 mi away.
Property is very close to the beach.
Sheets and towels were clean.
- The apartment was very clean, a short walk from the beach and many bars and restaurants, but our room was quiet at the same time. A fantastic place and very kind staff. The bed was one of the most comfortable ones I’ve slept on.
- Great location (just 400m from the beach), close to the bus stop for the airport, friendly receptionist, very clean and spacious room.
Everything perfect ,the owners,are lovely Italian family,friendly,very good information.
Very good breakfast,
- Good comfortable accommodation, very centrally located with easy access to the beach, public transport & all local amenities
- Property is very close to the beach.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. BellaSombra Suites has some units with garden views, and the rooms include a patio. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.INFECAR is 3 miles from the accommodation. Gran Canaria Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Fernando’s personal touch made us feel at home. He was a wealth of information and resources.
Being located across the street from the botanical gardens was a real bonus.
- great breakfast. pedro, the owner, is super helpful, available and friendly. good staff too.
- Fernando was an excellent host who was happy to share his local knowledge and excellent recommendations for restaurants. Maria prepared a great breakfast and was happy to accommodate any requests. Fernando makes sure you are personally looked after and nothing is too much effort.
- Nice old canarian house with its history, beautiful patio and flowers everywhere. Calm place and surroundings. Tasty breakfasts. Very helpfull and kind owner. Near is botanic garden, Jardin Canario.
- Great location. Extremely charming 300-year old Canaria style house. Very helpful and kind owner. We felt very much like home. Very good breakfast! Will definitely stay again!
- Fernando’s personal touch made us feel at home. He was a wealth of information and resources.
Sunshine Bed & Breakfast
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Each room comes with a private bathroom, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchen. The rooms at Sunshine Bed & Breakfast come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Puerto de la Luz is 1.1 miles from Sunshine Bed & Breakfast. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Ripoche Rooms & Pool
The rooms have a wardrobe. Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave.Bike hire and car hire are available and the area is popular for cycling.Dr. Negrin University Hospital is 1.6 mi from Ripoche Rooms & Pool, while INFECAR is 2.5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 mi from the accommodations.
- Communication before our arrival was great, staff very freindly.
- The place that feels like home. Amazing and helpful host, very tasty breakfast. Good location. In my opinion that’s the best value for money in Las Palmas.
- Excellent location. We stayed prior to a cruise and walked to the port. Would be ideal for a longer stay because it is within walking distance of everything. Very comfortable and clean. Great communication with Cristina and Blanca before, during, and after our stay; they truly care about their customers. Incredibly cheap for the quality of accommodation and service!
Perfect location, only about 4-5 minutes walk to Las Palmas’s beautiful beach.
The girls who run the place are very helpful and friendly.
Clean. It has a pool
- Beautiful apartment in very good location! Best quality/price balance! And Blanca who rent us an appartment and was helpful in every single case! Kudos!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!