10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Las Cruces Baja California Sur – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Cruces Baja California Sur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Las Cruces Baja California Sur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Cruces Baja California Sur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Cruces Baja California Sur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Las Cruces Baja California Sur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Las Cruces Baja California Sur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Las Cruces Baja California Sur:
One of our best sellers in La Paz! Posada Colibri offers accommodations in La Paz.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Great Location, nice breakfast, outdated room and furniture.
- Very friendly and attentive staff. Good breakfast served by the pool.
- The breakfast was the only part that exceeded my expectations. Freshly made and tasty. Linda was very nice.
- Great location, close enough to the action but far enough that not in the thick of it. Friendly and spotless.
- The owner, Linda and her staff went the extra mile to help us with minor problems. They were simply fantastic! The complimentary breakfast was excellent. All in all one of our best experiences while travelling.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Andantes offers accommodations in La Ventana.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
the mantarraya outpost
One of our best sellers in La Paz! The mantarraya outpost in La Paz features accommodation with barbecue facilities and a terrace. This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.At the bed and breakfast, all rooms come with a wardrobe. All guest rooms have a seating area.An american breakfast is available daily at the property.You can play table tennis at the mantarraya outpost.The nearest airport is Manuel Márquez de León International Airport, 6.8 miles from the accommodation.
- Fresh orange juice in the morning. Able to refill our water bottles. Lovely and intelligent host Louisa. Clean and bright spaces. Bikes for our use. Filling breakfast. What’s not to love?
- The room was very comfortable. And the bathroom show big! Very clean! And the breakfast was awesome!!!!! Patio very relaxing with the cactus and water features!
- Everything was amazing, from breakfast to service and the advice! Owner is one-of-a-kind gem of a person that will make you feel at home and provide you with all the advice you need! Clean, comfortable and well-located. Highly recommend.
- This is the perfect stay for when you are in La Paz. The cutest boutique hotel, but the the feeling of a real home. Louisa took great care of us with everything, from a lovely breakfast to planning excursions. We ended up staying two more days because it was so nice – and we could easily have stayed another two. I loved the outdoor space as well! The whole thing was just lovely. Thanks Louisa!
The Mantarraya Outpost is a sensational place which leaves no traveler’s desires open. We can only recommend staying here and taking in the magic yourself. Very private and cozy.
Luisa Fernanda is the heart and soul and will make you feel safe and at home. She is always there when you need her and gives excellent advice on what to do in the area. Alina makes excellent breakfast, getting you started for the day. Fresh fruit, omletes to taste, the works. The entire aura of The Mantarraya Outpost is unique and magical. Book it! You will not regret this choice.
With very much love and appreciation
Dorina and Tommy
Villa Gemma B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Gemma B&B offers accommodations in La Paz.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport, 6 miles from Villa Gemma B&B.
The European owners are very friendly, well-educated, warm people. They helped us with tips, airport transfer and even with the whale sharks tour. We got a very tasty breakfast, too 🙂 And, if you love a genuine Italian espresso, this is a place to be! The owners have a small coffee place next door.
Also, our kids loved the swimming pool.
- Mauro the owner,it s very kind and helpful host. He prepared fresh fruits tea and coffee every morning. He gave us good tips about restaurants and what to do in La Paz. I would recommend this place.
We stayed 4 nights in the B&B of Mauro and very appreciated our stay ! He made us feel very confortable and was very attentive.
Our room was big and very clean (cleaned everyday). The organization of the house is very cool with shared spaces to relax outside or take the breakfast.
The Location is a Little bit far from the Center, but you can take a taxi, or walk (30-40 minutes).
There are few Restaurants in the neighborhood so no Need to always go to the Center to eat !
Que tiene su propia alberca privada
Que los dueños son expertos haciendo cafe
El precio por lo que recibes es bastante bueno
Los dueños son los que te atieden y buscan que cada cosa sea excelente
Resulta que aparte el dueño es experto en cafe y tiene del mejor cafe que he probado
Trato de familia
Puede usar la cochera para resguardar cosas y vehiculos
- The European owners are very friendly, well-educated, warm people. They helped us with tips, airport transfer and even with the whale sharks tour. We got a very tasty breakfast, too 🙂 And, if you love a genuine Italian espresso, this is a place to be! The owners have a small coffee place next door.
Posada de las Flores La Paz
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Posada de las Flores La Paz offers accommodations in La Paz.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport is 7 miles away.
- This a beautiful place. Location is great. At the ocean. Very tastefull. Big room
- Beautiful spot to relax and watch the sunset and the bed was like a comfy cloud. Walking distance to everything.
- Excelente Hotel Boutique con gran ubicación sobre el Malecón de La Paz, con un decorado muy Mexicano de muy buen gusto, y la atención de primera de su personal. Definitivamente un lugar para regresar.
- La localisation. La propreté. La taille des chambres. L’équipement des chambres. Wifi très rapide. Là gentillesse du personnel.
- L’edificio è una bella casa in stile spagnolo-messicano, con poche camere. Si direbbe una casa privata, con sale e salotti. Arredamento elegante. Letti comodi. Posizione eccellente con vista mare e sul Malecon, a pochi passi dal centro.
Baja Bed and Breakfast
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Baja Bed and Breakfast is located in La Paz in the region of Baja California Sur.A TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Quiet seclusion in the middle of busy, noisy La Paz, BCS, MX.
- Everything was great about this place. Charming, clean, great location and Cecilia was very friendly.
- It is a very homey and nicely decorated house. The owner is very nice.
- The location of the room was perfect. We walked everywhere and were surrounded by the best restaurants and cafes. Antonio was a wonderful host as well.
- Location, location, location! Absolutely perfect if you want to visit the Malecon or just knock about town. Our hostess Cecelia was delightful and made us feel at home immediately. Rosa made sure our rooms were nice and tidy and always greeted us with a shy smile. We loved this place and hope to visit again!
Central Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Central Bed & Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Paz.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Excellent location and very clean and comfortable.
- The location is fantastic. That place is super clean and the owner is extremely friendly and accommodating.
- Intimate bed & breakfast, with a beautiful courtyard and the best breakfast of our stay (fruits, yoghurt, coffee + eggs a la carte). Feels like staying in a home. Perfect location close to basically everything in La Paz.
- The owner is a good source of information on the areas of interest.
- Alfonso was very accommodating. Our room was immaculate and right off the garden— great for our two service dogs. The neighborhood is close to everything wonderful in La Paz. We would stay here again.
Casa Juarez B&B
One of our top picks in La Paz – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Casa Juarez B&B is located in La Paz in the region of Baja California Sur.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is ticket service at the property.Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport is 6 miles away.
Host was very helpful in sorting out my bus ticket for the following morning. Drove us to the bus depot and talked to staff – much appreciated.
The one beer in the fridge was an unexpected treat
- One of the nicest b&b’s that I have ever stayed. Now I understand why all of the reviews mentioned the breakfast. I thought I was in Italy instead of Mexico! Cappuccinos, fresh pastries, eggs Benedict, Italian mini sandwiches, fresh juice. SCRUMPTIOUS. The property was tucked away off the street so well that there was zero noise in the night. The room was spacious, clean and a wonderful environment for sleeping. The mattress was great and I had not slept this good in a long time. Silvana was a wonderful host and took care of our every need. The location was far enough away from el centro to keep it quiet but close enough to the walking malecon and restaurants to make it very easy to go by foot anywhere that you wanted. I strongly recommend this place. You won’t be dissapointed.
- Very cosy, VERY clean, very kind owners, great breakfast.
- Breakfast incredibly delicious but really rich and buttery
- The breakfast was Amazing! We loved the inviting interior. Interesting details everywhere and our host was super nice and made excellent recommendation for dinner. Had the best night of sleep of all the places we visited in Baja. I wish we could have stayed a week here.
- Host was very helpful in sorting out my bus ticket for the following morning. Drove us to the bus depot and talked to staff – much appreciated.
Casa Tuscany Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Tuscany Inn offers accommodations in La Paz.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is available.The nearest airport is Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
We caused Carol a bit of extra trouble due to our arrival time. She was very gracious and made our check-in easy and effortless. Greatly appreciated!
Loved the courtyard setting, the quiet, the friendly and tasty breakfasts. Loved the resident cat! Carol answered many questions and volunteered many suggestions about restaurants and directions. Most helpful!
Excellent location near the malecon and central to all La Paz.
The host has been very thoughtful and most helpful to make my stay as enjoyable as possible.
The location is great within 2 minutes walking distance from the Malecon. Breakfast is served in a lovely garden surrounded by birds.
- Breakfast was out of this world and the ambiance was perfect.
We felt at home. Carol prepared delicious breakfasts every morning.
The location could not be better.
Carol was very helpful in pointing out all the places to see, things to do, and the best places to eat.
This is the place to stay when in La Paz.
- Location is perfect for walking around town. The malacon is nearby and we went to the markets and local churches in town. Carol is an excellent host. Breakfast was excellent. Will make this a regular stop in my travels.
- We caused Carol a bit of extra trouble due to our arrival time. She was very gracious and made our check-in easy and effortless. Greatly appreciated!
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Casabuena B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Paz. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport, 6 miles from Casabuena B&B.
- The owner was very nice and peacefull, thank’s again!
- Love the secure compound. Dogs were able to roam freely!
- Casabuena is always wonderful. We stay there every time we travel to La Paz. It is very comfortable and secure,very relaxed and quiet. The owners are excellent people and pets are welcome. The atmosphere there is always like a family with kids and pets and happy people. We needed to stay an extra day and were allowed to stay in our room without a problem. Beds are comfortable and the communal kitchen is clean and well appointed. There are fresh baked muffins and fruit every morning and you can cook whatever you like. Makes us feel like we have a home in La Paz.
Fresh breakfast pastries every morning. Coffee maker available 24/7 large l
Community room available 24/7 for reading, TV etc.
- Owners were great. Hot muffins in the morning. Room was large and clean.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Las Cruces Baja California Sur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Las Cruces Baja California Sur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Las Cruces Baja California Sur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Las Cruces Baja California Sur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!