10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Las Ánimas San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Ánimas San José is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Las Ánimas San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Ánimas San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Ánimas San José. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Las Ánimas San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Las Ánimas San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Las ÁNimas San José:
Mango Boulevard Hotel – Adults Only
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Mango Boulevard is located in San José in the region of San José, just 8 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 2.1 miles from Mango Boulevard, and Heredia is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.2 miles from Mango Boulevard.
- room was clean and bed comfortable to sleep in. Liked the little garden where was able to have breakfast.
nice staff, good Costa Rican breakfast
for us the location was convenient, that’s why we booked it in the first place
good transfer service
the room was sparsely furnished, but good, comfy bed
Room was spacious and clean.
Ensuite bathroom was very nice.
Very comfy bed.
Spacious kitchen if you want to use.
Peace and quiet.
- The person who worked at the front desk was helpful and did his best to help with the inconsistent WiFi connection in my room.
- Bed was comfortable; room was inside away from the street so fairly quiet. The young man managing was a nice guy. Breakfast was o.k. Some fruit and whole wheat toast would have been a nice addition. Good, inexpensive Tico restaurant nearby. Hotel is about 4-5 blocks from U.S. Embassy.
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Dobson Manor is located in Pavas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience.San José is 2.9 miles from Dobson Manor, and Alajuela is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
San José Friends- Adults Only
One of our best sellers in San José! Located in San José in the region of San José, 9 miles from Alajuela, San Jose Friends features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Escazú is 2.5 miles from San Jose Friends, and Heredia is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- They were so friendly, kindly answering all our questions, giving us directions about the bus and train, and the owner even offered a ride twice. I already told a friend about them.
- Dariel showed us great hospitality, he upgraded us to a room with a bathroom which had a hot shower! The bed was super comfy, the entire room was very clean. I would come back and recommend this place to anyone who is travelling with a partner. The location is about a 45 minute walk from down town, and a 25 minute drive to the airport. So I think this location is best if your going to be in San Jose for a couple days and have the time to explore around or if your looking to stay in a safe, clean comfortable neighborhood and don’t mind walking or taking ubers.
- Ever (the concierge) was friendly, nice, and super cute. Breakfast was delicious.
- Great value and nice staff. This was hard to find – but once we did, it’s in a great location, the courtyard was perfect for a delicious gallo pinto breakfast. And the staff was friendly and accommodating.
- It’s a very nice hotel. The room is big and quite. Breakfast was very good. And the price is low
Casa Laurin B&B
Located in Escazú in the region of San José, 3.5 miles from San José, Casa Laurin B&B features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Casa Laurin B&B, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa Laurin B&B.
The place was very homely and the owner was extremely helpful.
The breakfast was lovely.
- The B&B felt comfortable like home – I was always relaxed from when i arrived to when i checked out. The staff and dogs were all very easy going
- Ginette was an amazing host! She was so kind and helpful with everything we needed. She booked our car rental for us and organized a phone for us to have for the duration of our stay! The breakfast was amazing and perfect location. Highly recommended!
- Superb hospitality, so very thoughtful of the guests’ needs—before I even knew I needed it! Really A-1, 5☆ experience!
- It was a pleasure staying at Casa Laurin. Ginette made us feel right at home, and we didn’t want to leave after our 2 days stay. We chose the B&B because of its proximity to the CIMA hospital, and would 100% recommend it to anyone visiting the area, and is looking for an homey alternative to a big hotel! There are many wonderful places to eat close by, and easily accessible shopping as well.
- The place was very homely and the owner was extremely helpful.
Hotel Sura B&B
One of our best sellers in San José! Hotel Sura B&B is located in San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 3.9 miles from Hotel Sura B&B, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Appreciated secure parking off street. Quiet location.
- Room was comfortable and quiet. Having the balcony attached (not sure if all the rooms have it) was lovely. Extremely helpful staff. I came off a very early flight. They very kindly made me breakfast and a cup of tea (for an extra charge of course) and gave me a place to wait til my room was ready. I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the MEPE bus station to the Caribbean coast. It was only about a 10-15 minute walk to the centre (National Theatre, Opera, Jade Museum and the main walking street)
- Our second stay. Funky old building close to museums, Mercado Centro and more. Well maintained and clean, nice people, good breakfast.
- Friendly and helpful staff, room was spotless and comfortable
It is very near from the Terminal 7-10, as we were traveling from La Fortuna to San Jose, this was a good choice to be near there. The bed was comfortable but it’d not be so much if we had to stay longer than 1 night, I guess.
We had to leave very early in the morning and the responsible prepared us some fruits for the trip which helped us a lot and we are thankful for that.
Casa De Las Tias
Casa De Las Tias is located in San José, just 8 miles from Alajuela.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 0.7 miles from Casa De Las Tias, and Heredia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa De Las Tias.
- If you want to feel welcome and enjoy your trip to Costa Rica stay here. Lovely rooms with pllenty of room, a garden to enjoy ans the friendliest, knowledgeable people as your hosts. You can easily get into the city by public bus or a cheap Uber ride.
- Wonderful attention. Our hosts prepared a special breakfast for us due to our early departure.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. Wonderful oasis to relax and come back to after a day in hectic traffic.
- Cosy room, nice breakfast, great hosts! Thank you for a very nice stay!
- Xavier and Pilar were about the friendliest, most accommodating hosts you could ever imagine. In the days leading up to our trip I had several questions and Xavier patiently and immediately answered each one–about money, transportation, who would pick us up at airport, etc. This was very kind and helpful. The place is really wonderful: immaculate, surrounded by old hardwood everywhere, delicious breakfast. But the best part of staying here is you get to meet this wonderful couple. What a great introduction for us to the charms of Costa Rica. Highly recommended!
Tierra Magica B&B and Art Studio
Tierra Magica B&B and Art Studio is located in the Escazu neighborhood in San José, just 9 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 0.4 miles from Tierra Magica B&B, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from Tierra Magica B&B and Art Studio.
Escazu is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, nature walks and tranquillity.
- The feel of the home is very comforting. It has a good vibe to it. You can definitely tell the owners have put a lot of love into it.
- Beautiful grounds. The Inn itself has so many beautiful architectural details and the rate is a great value. The people were amazing, the area out back was perfect for eayong and relaxing.
The room was comfortable and relaxing, the breakfast was delicious, and the owners were wonderful hosts! They were very helpful in arranging transportation for us!
We also loved seeing Barbara’s art studio.
- B&B run by an Austrian-Costa Rican couple. Beautiful art on display around the home and in the guest rooms. Wonderful breakfast of meats, cheeses, yoghurt, fruit, and granola. Hosts were very attentive. Excellent facilities. Highly recommended.
Being a gated property, safety and security for visitors, children, and their vehicle is superb.
Outdoor areas are prestign with manicured grounds and lush vegetation.
Rooms are extra large and well appointed with artwork and prints indigenous to the history of Costa Rica. Elsewhere, ownership exhibits original paintings and artifacts that are all available for purchase.
Certainly a facility that defines quaint and comfortable, the ownership is warm and friendly and open to good conversation and expressions of friendship and warmth.
I have added this facility to my list of “must return when next in town”.
Mi Casa Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mi Casa Guesthouse offers accommodations in San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Escazú is 3.2 miles from Mi Casa Guesthouse, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from Mi Casa Guesthouse.
- I was simply looking for a conveniently located bed between an extremely late arrival to the city and an early morning departure, but I found Mi Casa Guesthouse went out of the way to make me feel safe. Staff emailed and texted detailed information and tips on how to arrive. Premises were clean and comfortable.
- Boutique style lodging with a touch of sophistication and culture. Masha the owner is attentive to guest needs and a pleasure to engage. Modern, clean and quiet space with comfortable bedding. Secure location, short walking distance to community park, restaurants and local businesses. No frills, just the basics for a quality experience. A charming environment and good value. My new location for frequent visits to San Jose, for business and travel. Highly recommended. Max
- Property was clean and looked very nice. It is an oasis in the middle of (what I believe) a crazy city. Shower and toilet functioned well (in my experience that’s a luxury in this country). Masha (host) was great and had a great deal of information about life in Costa Rica (definitely worth speaking with, especially if you’re interested in moving here).
- Very quiet, nice interior. Excellent location, altogether great place, friendly, access any time with digital lock. Will go back there next time.
- It’s close some amazing restaurants in a good locality. Cheap parking close by. Owners are very nice and friendly .
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Kekoldi offers accommodations in San José. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Alajuela is 11 miles from Hotel Kekoldi, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Location perfect near the busstations. Staff very helpful.
- Charming hotel. Very helpful and friendly owner and staff. Great location (main attractions and good restaurants from easy walking distance). Good breakfast. Secure parking space.
- This hotel has a nice, “home” feeling. Staff was very friendly and helpful and they helped us to arrange a tour. Our room was large and well-ventilated. It has a great location and we could walk to the museums and markets. Breakfasts were better than expected and on the last day, as we had to leave early for my flight, they arranged for a slightly earlier breakfast for us, which was very nice of them.
The rooms were spacious and the bathroom was very clean equipped with everything you need. The breakfast was exceptional considering what we’ve had on our travels! Fried eggs, toast with a selection of jams, cereal, coffee, milk, tea, 2 types of juice, and fresh fruit!
Wish we could have stayed longer!
- Very well located with friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are basic but clean and comfortable. Wish it had comfortable chairs for reading, but that’s my only suggestion.
Tigers Den B&B
Tigers Den B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Alajuela is 8 miles from Tigers Den B&B, and Escazú is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from Tigers Den B&B.
Escazu is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, nature walks and tranquillity.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Las ÁNimas San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Las Ánimas San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Las Ánimas San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Las Ánimas San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!