10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lamphun Lamphun Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Lamphun Lamphun Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lamphun Lamphun Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lamphun Lamphun Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lamphun Lamphun Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lamphun Lamphun Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lamphun Lamphun Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lamphun Lamphun Province:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baankaimuan offers accommodations in Lamphun, just 13 miles from Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Rim is 23 miles from Baankaimuan, and Samoeng is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Everthing is great: Food, the houses, the porch, the outdoor bathtub, outdoor shower and of course the great hospitality of the owner. We got a free pickup from Lamphun. You get cold water for free. The garden is very relaxing and is in the middle of the nature. It is possible to rent scooters. Bikes are for free.
There are only two houses. So you will be nearly on your own there.
- Nice atmosphere. Breakfast is delicious. Warm service.
- ที่พักสะอาดมีมาตรฐาน เรือนผ่อนใจชวนให้นอนอ่านหนังสือเหมือนอยู่บ้าน อาหารอร่อยห้าดาว จิบชาดอกไม้ ลมโชย คุ้มค่าที่มาค่ะ
- ห้องพักสะอาดและอบอุ่นมากๆๆ พี่เจ้าของบริการประทับใจสุดๆๆ บริการรับส่งจากสถานีรถขนส่ง และปรารถนาดีในความเป็นอยู่ตลอดการเข้าพักเลย
- อาหารเช้าอร่อยมากๆๆ พิถีพิถันในการทำแต่ละเมนูตั้งแต่จานหลักจนถึงโยเกิร์ตและชาดอกไม้ต่างๆ พี่ใหม่(พี่เจ้าของ) ดูแลอย่างดี อบอุ่นมากๆๆๆคะ
- Everthing is great: Food, the houses, the porch, the outdoor bathtub, outdoor shower and of course the great hospitality of the owner. We got a free pickup from Lamphun. You get cold water for free. The garden is very relaxing and is in the middle of the nature. It is possible to rent scooters. Bikes are for free.
Ying’s Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Ying’s Bed & Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lamphun, just 12 miles from Chiang Mai. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Rim is 21 miles from Ying’s Bed & Breakfast, and Samoeng is 25 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Manon SleepEatDrink is located in Chiang Mai in the region of Chiang Mai Province, just 1,750 feet from City Art & Cultural Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Wat Chiang Man is 0.6 miles from Manon SleepEatDrink, and Tha Pae Gate is 0.7 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Like the name, if you are travelling all day, it’s a good place to sleep. The value for money is good.The staff helped. 5 min Tok Tok from the night market.
- Large bed, good breakfast, good location in the walled city
Very good location. Walking distance to motorcyle rental shops and currency exchange stall. Few walking minute to night market and about 15′ to a huge ancient pagoda.
Nice breakfast, they have a coffee machine that make quality cappuchino and latte. Very good complimentary coffee that makes my morning! Nice bonus for a budget hotel.
- Just opposite to the entrance of Phra Singh, convenient to go to anywhere on foot in the old city, clean and neat
- The manager is friendly. We like the simple breakfast and the coffee from the auto machine.
The Heritage House & Garden
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Heritage House & Garden offers accommodations in Hang Dong, just 8 miles from Chiang Mai. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Mae Rim is 14 miles from The Heritage House & Garden, and Samoeng is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The peaceful and natural environment, the friendliness and helpfulness of staff
- Ms Patty one of the owners of this accommodation supports us a lots in amending the check in and check out day when we book the wrong day on website! All my emails are replied by her with many useful recommendations. In addition her family is very hospitable as well as friendly during our stay specially Mrs Nat gave us a plenty of suggestions. In term of the room and the garden which are definitely excellent and well-decorated!
- Beautiful garden with plenty of space for kids to run around. Owners were very friendly and helpful during our stay. Great for a quiet and relaxing holiday!
- The mansion is a quiet oasis in the middle of green trees and a beautiful garden. It is the perfect hideaway and gives you an ideal backdrop for reading and relaxing.
- Es hat uns sehr gut gefallen. Die Gastgeber sind überaus hilfsbereit und sehr nett. Die Zimmer sind individuell eingerichtet und komfortabel. Der Garten ist wunderschön und man kann herrlich entspannen. Das Frühstück war sehr lecker. Wir werden wiederkommen.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Wualai Sabaidee is located in Chiang Mai, just 0.9 miles from Tha Pae Gate.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. City Art & Cultural Center is 0.9 miles from Wualai Sabaidee, and Wat Chiang Man is 1.2 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nowhere so far has accommodated us as well as this property. The room, breakfast, and garden were great, and the helpfulness and hard work of staff was second to none. The owner went out of his way to make sure our stay was perfect.
- Very friendly and attentive staff. Like the garden and breakfast area, everything was neat and clean. The area is 10 min walk to old town.
- We loved it here! It’s just a 10-minute walk away from the old town’s south gate, where there are delicious street food vendors every night, and a 20-min walk away from the night bazaar. + Ubers were super cheap in Chiang Mai so you if we were tired or it was late we could easily get back in 5 minutes for under $2. The staff was BEYOND friendly and helpful, helping us organize things like a cooking class (for which they got us a lower price than advertised). It really feels like a family owned and run hotel. The room was spacious and comfortable, with no frills but with everything you need. And the patio was very pleasant.
- Every thing . Just perfection . We love every thing
- The staff were so friendly and accommodation was excellent. This is the very best place to stay in Chiang mai … We were sad to leave. I hope to return someday
Hi Guesthouse Airport
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Hi Guesthouse Airport is located in Chiang Mai, just 0.9 miles from City Art & Cultural Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 1.1 miles from Hi Guesthouse Airport, and Tha Pae Gate is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Swimming pool was cleaned regular. Laundry was done on site, super quick and smelt amazing. Really friendly staff: our room didnt have a fridge, but they moved one for us. Served food at the hostel. Got fresh towels daily and also 2 bottles of water daily.
- Amazing staff in general! Especially the owner that was super friendly and tried to accommodate our needs every time
- Everything! The room was spacious and cleaned everyday! We got fresh towels and two bottles of water everyday and the staff were so helpful and friendly! The pool was so refreshing- we spent two days just relaxing around the pool area. The food in the restaurant is wonderful too and well priced, I can not recommend this place enough!
- Room very clean and The landlady was extremely nice and helpful!
- It was a very clean room with great location, close to the old city and to the airport. Service was very good, kind people and helpful. It was a great stay in Chiang Mai.
Located in Ban Nam Thong, 8 miles from Chiang Mai, Longan Tree features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Mae Rim is 17 miles from Longan Tree, and Samoeng is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Old Times Chiangmai BB&Art Gallery
Located in Hang Dong, 6 miles from Chiang Mai, The Old Times Chiangmai BB&Art Gallery features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Mae Rim is 14 miles from The Old Times Chiangmai BB&Art Gallery, and Samoeng is 15 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
July Garden Resort Chiang Mai
Conveniently located in Chiang Mai, YIXI July Garden Chiang Mai offers accommodations with easy access to popular attractions including 0.6 miles from Chiang Mai Night Safari Zoo, 6.2 miles from Nimmanhaemin Road and 5.9 miles from CentralPlaza Chiangmai Airport. Doi Suthep can be reached within an hour drive from the property, while Chiang Mai International Airport is within a 20-minute drive away.Situated in a Mediterranean-designed building, each room at YIXI July Garden Chiang Mai comes with air conditioning, luxurious hot tub and an LCD TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Guests can also admire nice views of the pool or spacious garden from a balcony.During their stay, guests can enjoy an outdoor seawater swimming pool all year round or make use of a communal kitchen, a fitness room and a multi-functional business centre. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. Butler service is available in Thai, English, Chinese and Spanish. Tour services can be arranged with a Chinese-speaking driver. Other activities such as barbecue party and wedding party can all be made at the property.A variety of cuisines including Thai, Chinese and Western dishes can be ordered upon request. Alternatively, several local restaurants can be reached within a short ride from the property.
- The staff was so welcoming and the place was beautiful 💗
- Perfectly clean and wonderful Hotel with really amazing Hosts. The breakfast is super nice and all organic with lots of choices. The pool is very beautiful and super romantic. We had the room just in front of the pool and it was just perfect. Thank you for making our stay so beautiful!!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Nicly designed hotel. Hotel is situated litterally in the woods and very calm therefore. No public transport arround the area. Pool is very nice to use.
La directrice de l’établissement est d’une disponibilité et d’une gentillesse fantastiques; toujours à l’écoute, elle saura répondre à vos questions et besoins.
Son équipe est aux petits soins et toujours souriante.
Ici, cette plénitude fait du bien!
Par ailleurs, l’établissement est magnifique, paisible, idéal pour celui qui recherche zénitude, calme et tranquillité.
Notre chambre était magnifique (salle de bains, aménagements et literie de qualité).
En deux mots : on recommande.
Featuring a garden with a terrace, Foresta Villa is a detached villa located in Hang Dong. The property is 2.5 miles from Grand Canyon Chiang Mai and features views of the mountains.The kitchen features a microwave. A flat-screen TV is featured.Chiang Mai Night Safari is one mile from Foresta Villa, and Royal Park Rajapruek is 1.6 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Feel like home
- The host was incredibly helpful and welcoming, encouraged us to use the free bikes as we had a long way to travel, offered to help with taxis and restaurants, was very keen to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The selection of little helpful things (like cotton buds etc) was more extensive than many hotels we’ve stayed at!
- The villa is very well decorated and the room comfortable. The owner is very nice and ensures that you are having a great time.
- Proximity to Grand Canyon, rural setting, decor (plain yet tasteful), breakfast.
Nice little house in the middle of nature that’s not too far from the city . There are only 4 rooms on this 2-storey house ; our superior is upstairs with balcony to the court downstairs. High ceiling with lots of natural light makes it so pleasant . Bathroom is simple and spacious. Furniture is simple but they are all we need . Breakfast is great , cooked by the owner.
** the hotel can be reached from 2 ways . The road from royal rajapruek is nice like driving through the forest **
- Good architecture
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lamphun Lamphun Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lamphun Lamphun Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lamphun Lamphun Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lamphun Lamphun Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!