10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region:
Bed and Breakfast Quintay
Located in Quintay, 14 miles from Viña del Mar, Bed and Breakfast Quintay features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Valparaíso is 11 miles from Bed and Breakfast Quintay, and Algarrobo is 12 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- excelente el servicio, las comodidades de la habitación y el desayuno
Excelentes instalaciones, tuvimos un muy buen recibimiento por parte de Jaime nos dió algunos datos muy buenos del sector.
La habitación impecable y el desayuno exquisito, les recomiendo las pizzas y el
Pisco Sour de la pizzería el templo que está al lado y que pertenecen al mismo dueño.
- Calidez y atenciones por parte de todos los trabajadores, las pizzas y pastas del restaurant, la música en vivo los fines de semana.
- la limpieza, la comodidad, la atención del personal, todo en general excelente.
- Excelentes instalaciones, cabañas bien equipadas, se nota que pensaron en todo, muy limpio y cómodo. Ambiente muy familiar del personal. La ubicación fantástica y la pizzeria que está al lado es lejos el mejor lugar de Quintay
Costa Azul B&B
One of our best sellers in Valparaíso! Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Costa Azul B&B is located in Valparaíso.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Viña del Mar is 6 miles from Costa Azul B&B, and Algarrobo is 23 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Really nice staff. The owner are always smiling and super nice. The bed are so confortable and everything is really clean. Also there is an amazing view on all Valparaiso from the dining room.
- The owners and their Norwegian worker were amazing and so helpful! I’ve been to many hostels and they were by far the nicest. The breakfast pancakes were superb and the place feels a bit like home! The view from the dining room is amazing. Good bed and very clean, free towel was a nice bonus.
- Rooms hava atonishing views to Valparaiso. Breakfast was amazing!
- Wonderful stay. View was amazing of Valparaiso, and the breakfast is one of the best breakfasts I’ve had in South America. The hosts were wonderful and very helpful on recommending places to eat and visit.
Breakfast……mmmmmm I want those pancakes again!!!!
Nice attentive and knowledgeable staff that does everything to make you stay a pleasant one!
What a beautiful view over the city!
The Grand House
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Grand House offers accommodations in Valparaíso.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Viña del Mar is 4 miles from The Grand House, and Algarrobo is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 53 miles from The Grand House.
Breakfast was amazing and delicious.
Doris and Catarina are amazing people. A warm welcome and cups of coffee when required. They went beyond their call of duty and Catarina took me down to get the right tour and then when I was taking the bus to Santiago. Their consideration for me not speaking Spanish was making me feel at ease. They have a wonderful business here and deserve the highest accolades. Thank you Doris and Catarina.
- The view from my room was glorious…looking out over the central business of Valparaíso, the port where I watched many ships sail in and out, then the amazing ocean. The collective taxis were easy to use and very reliable. The two young women who run the property were absolutely lovely. They helped me in so many ways and always had a smile and a laugh. They also told me many local stories about Valparaíso and Santiago which helped me to get a better understanding of the area. I will always recommend them and their Grand House to everyone. It was such a lovely relaxing place to stay with big bright breezy rooms, beautifully decorated.
- Breakfast was wonderful & the house was comfortable & decorated for xmas. The 2 girls could not have been any more wonderful.
- Beautiful room, great views! Owners made us feel like at home.
- The host was super welcoming, spoke English and was an amazing cook. The room was private and had a beautiful view.
- Breakfast was amazing and delicious.
Camila 109 B&B
One of our top picks in Valparaíso.Camila 109 B&B is located in Valparaíso, 5 miles from Viña del Mar and 22 miles from Algarrobo. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.You will find room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. El Quisco is 25 miles from Camila 109 B&B, and Olmué is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from Camila 109 B&B.
- Fabiola and Erica are absolutely lovely and will help you wuth everything you need and any question you might have. breakfast is delicious, location excellent and the views are fantastic. Would recommend anyone to come here when in Valparaiso
- Location very food. the owner, Fabiola, was very kind and helpful with us
- I’ve been to Camila 109 once before about seven years ago. We decided to come back as we had good memories, and wanted to have breakfast wththose great views. Camila was as good as ever!
- Lovely accommodation with great and helpful staff,
- The view from our room was amazing. We could fall asleep looking at the city’s lights. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly and responsive. She gave us really good directions how to reach the location from Santiago using public transportation.
Hostal Escalera al Puerto
Located in Valparaíso, 5 miles from Viña del Mar, Hostal Escalera al Puerto features a terrace and views of the mountains.There is a tour desk at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Hostal Escalera al Puerto, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from Hostal Escalera al Puerto.
- Host gentleness and advises, bed comfort, nice breakfast
- Lovely big airy room with own bathroom just down the corridor. Friendly helpful owners. Great location .
Incredible views of the Cerros from the bedroom windows
Amazing staff – our bus got in very early in the morning and Nacho allowed us to check in earlier and our room was ready. It meant a lot as we were both exhausted! He even made us a cup of tea! Such a lovely man.
Very friendly and helpful owners
- The staff was so friendly, the hostel is in a fantastic location, and I had wonderful view from my room!
Mandala Hostel is located in Valparaíso, 5 miles from Viña del Mar and 22 miles from Algarrobo.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. El Quisco is 25 miles from Mandala Hostel, and Olmué is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- I stayed in the suite, everything was perfect, huge room and amazing view. Staff were very friendly and helpful!
- The owner was very welcoming. There was only the 2 of us there, and still she madr us a really nice brekkie. We had everything for ourselves, which was very relaxing and quiet.
- Great staff, English speaking. Clean rooms and excellent bathroom. Felt like home!
- we really enjoyed our stay there, the owners are nice and the hostal is perfect. the view from the hill… amazing
- Host is very welcoming and accommodating. Location is close to old city.
Hostal Juanita Lazo B & B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Juanita Lazo B & B offers accommodations in Valparaíso, just 3 miles from Viña del Mar.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Hostal Juanita Lazo B & B, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53 miles away.
- Really nice hostel! Especially the rooftop gives you an amazing view over Valparaiso. The staff is very helpfull.
- Breakfast is unreal, so fresh so unique. The seaview is fantastic and the owners and staff get really good care of you. Place is super clean and I had such a good sleep. Can’t wait to get back I’ll miss this place and all of you so much. Thank you guys for giving me a lift the other day you guys always go the extra mile with everything xx
- Great personel, very friendly. Room was tidy and big enough, clean bathroom and the view from the (shared) terrace was priceless. Breakfasts were very good.
- We enjoy our stay there ! The breakfast was amazing ! The view incredible ! The hostel is close to the town center. The people who work there are very nice and careful with their clients. The room was very clean and the private bathroom too.
- Genuine neighborhood. Not touristy whatsoever. Great walk into the city. Learned how to move about in Chile real fast.
Hostal Don Oso
One of our best sellers in Valparaíso! Hostal Don Oso offers accommodations in Valparaíso.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Viña del Mar is 4.3 miles from Hostal Don Oso, and Algarrobo is 23 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Lovely host. Good breakfast. A 5min walk to all the sights at a fraction of the price for staying on the hills. Amazing value.
- The host was very welcoming starting out with providing us with a map and explaining all the places to go and what to see – a very good start. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast that was served every morning was simple but tasty and fresh. There was complimentary tea and coffee provided all day and the late check-out time was perfect for a couple of late-sleepers like us.
- The hostel was basic but clean and what we needed. We were in a room with three beds, but only the larger middle bed didn’t creak and was comfier. The wifi was excellent with netflix on the TV. Valpo in general isn’t the best place to hang out in the evenings and we were there monday night so things were closed as well. Overall what we needed but no frills. The host was really nice and gave us good tips and breakfast was bread, cheese, ham, and fruit.
+ really good breakfest
+ good wifi
+ perfect location in the center of the city
The proprietor was very friendly helpful and was conscientious about serving a good breakfast. He gave us a map with highlighted sites to see once we arrived which was excellent.
The room was very secure as three locked doors were engaged before you could enter the residence.
Chocolate Manor House
One of our top picks in Viña del Mar.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Chocolate Manor House is a fully-restored and national heritage property, furnished with antiques. Featuring free WiFi access, and located in Viña del Mar.Rooms here have cable TV and some also have a private bathroom and a seating area.At Chocolate Manor House guests will find a terrace. There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage at the property.The bed and breakfast is 0.9 miles from Viña del Mar Bus Terminal, 1,650 feet from Wulff Castle and 1,950 feet from Flower Clock. Santiago International Airport is 51.6 miles away.
- Nice, clean classical house located on a hill. Good service, breakfast features some fruit which seems to be a bonus in Chile. Comfortable beds.
- We loved the old style of the house, it is well kept and very clean and comfortable. The owner was so nice, he reached out to the guests during breakfast time to say hello and have some kind conversations. Staff at the hotel was also very friendly, particularly Alonso and Laura, all very nice people! Visitors can find many great places to eat and drink very close to the hotel. Bus stations to get to Valparaiso and Reñaca were also very close. A metro/subway station was also nearby.
- The view from the bedroom was truly spectacular. Also watching the sun-kissed buildings and the billowing mountainside from the dining room window while eating a sumptuous and heartily-made breakfast is something that I will never forget. Even better getting to share these moments with my partner. Please book if you ever have the chance. Vina is a safe location with some A-grade bucket list sites and experiences to enjoy. The Chocolate Manor House is filled with lovely staff and a rich, historical culture. Can’t wait to come back someday!
- Breakfast – magnificent, beds – impeccable, staff – hospitable.
- The breakfast had a nice assortment of options, fresh made eggs, cereal etc.. The owner was really nice and gave us the history of the house which was really interesting. He was very personable.
Hospedaje Maria Teresa
Located in Valparaíso, 6 miles from Viña del Mar, Hospedaje Maria Teresa features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Hospedaje Maria Teresa, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Very nice host , nice location with beautiful view over the city.
- Excelente atención de la señora María Teresa, grato ambiente.
- La vista cama blanda y limpia y atencion de ña dueña
- El matrimonio es muy cálido el lugar una gran vista al mar.
- Me gustó la excelente atención de la dueña, su buena disposición y el alojamiento contaba con todo lo necesario para pasar una buena estadía
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!