10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ladner British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ladner British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ladner British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ladner British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ladner British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ladner British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ladner British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ladner British Columbia:
Featuring free WiFi, Victoria’s offers accommodations in Ladner, just 13 miles from Vancouver.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Richmond is 6 miles from Victoria’s, and Langley is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Clair’s Bed & Breakfast Inn Ladner Village
Clair’s Bed & Breakfast Inn Ladner Village is located in Delta, 13 miles from Vancouver and 5 miles from Richmond.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Langley is 19 miles from Clairs B&B Inn Ladner Village, and Burnaby is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 8 miles from Clair’s Bed & Breakfast Inn Ladner Village.
- Clair was a wonderful hostess! Incredibly friendly, helpful and accomodating. She made us a delicious breakfast and we were certainly sad to leave!
- Gourmet breakfasts prepared by Claire were outstanding. Claire has an interesting back story and is good company, she seems to really enjoy what she does and she’s very good at it.
- The most delicious breakfast I’ve ever had at a B&B, a vivacious hostess with great stories to tell!
- The property is super-clean and well-furnished, with comfortable lounges, dining room, and a front porch that gets the morning sun. It’s within walking distance of “downtown” Ladner, as well as the levee along the South Fraser, with its many birds and boats, and minutes away from some of the most fertile and intensively farmed land in the province. Clair has deep West Coast roots, tells a good story, and makes the best breakfasts ever.
- The breakfasts were extraordinary. Every day another surprise. It got us off to a good start each day, each meal carefully cooked by Clair, who was genuinely interested in her guests. The property was filled with antiques and interesting items. We will not forget Clair or her outstanding B&B!
Seagrass Guest House
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Seagrass Guest House offers accommodations in Delta, just 17 miles from Vancouver.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Richmond is 9 miles from Seagrass Guest House , and Langley is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 12 miles from Seagrass Guest House.
- Very nice room. Amazing bed….the breakfast room was great and thank you for the breakfast sandwiches. The location if your going to Tsawwassen Mills mall is fantastic. …it literally u ook us 7 minutes to walk there
Quiet location. 2 stays, 2 different ‘rooms.’ (1) Comfortable- small if you have ALL your luggage i.e. no car. (2) Very comfortable, bed-sit style.
Bed, bathroom and Wifi excellent.
- Very friendly and comfortable. Excellent location for catching the Tsawassen ferry
- Kind host, nicely appointed room, great location near ferry
- A lovely big and comfortable room. Very clean and a very nice breakfast. Also really close to the BC ferry to Vancouver Island.
A Room at the Camelia Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. A Room at the Camelia Bed and Breakfast is located in Tsawwassen, just 18 miles from Vancouver.The rooms include a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Richmond is 10 miles from A Room at the Camelia, and Langley is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Such a lovely couple! So friendly and hospitable! Will definitely stay again:)
Bonnie and Klaus were super friendly, easy to talk to and very helpful. We were tavelling with a 6 month baby and they offered to put a cot in our room, one they usually use for their grandchildren, which was great, thanks again!
Very quiet area, really appreciable, easy to park as well.
Always checking if we needed anything.
Very clean and comfy.
- Close too where I was going. People were pleasant.
- The friendship of this both was amazing. He’s a good Cook and we loved both diner
Bed was super comfortable.
Breakfast was delicious.
Hosts very friendly but not overly so.
Vickie’s Bed & Breakfast
Located 1.5 miles from Richmond Center in Richmond, Vickie’s Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Vancouver Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Vicki’s breakfast was delicious. Juice, breakfast bun and hash browns. Even had Keurig coffee! Bed was really comfortable. Room had a space heater which was really appreciated. Personal service to drop off and pick up at airport. Everything was pretty much perfect. Exact right balance of facility value to cost. Heavenly.
- Vickie and her husband have been fantastic hosts. They made sure we had everything we needed and answered plenty of questions about the area. The best thing was the affordable airport transfer ($25 CAD), Vickie was there waiting for us and within 20 minutes we had access to a hot shower and a comfy bed. Brilliant option if you think you might be jet lagged.
- The beds were comfortable and we got a hot breakfast in the morning.
- Do you like to be cheated to pay $90 (must pay CASH right away) for a filthy bathroom shared with 6 people of 3 rooms?
- Bed and pillows were great. Wasn,t impressed with breakfast. Bathroom needs upgrading. Expected a tv and/or radio . A little on the cool side.
Lily’s Bed & Breakfast
Lily’s Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Burnaby. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Vancouver is 7 miles from Lily’s Bed & Breakfast, and Richmond is 8 miles away. Vancouver Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- I appreciated that there is unlimited tea and coffee available for the guests.
- As a whole, it was really good opportunity for us to have a great time together there at Lily’s Bed and Breakfast in the last time of the year of 2017. We enjoyed using all the appliances including quite well-equipped kitchen utensils, all the clean washrooms and bedrooms comes with comfortable atmosphere. Last but not least, the host lady was super awesomely kind. We fell really appreciate for her considerate assistance and help from the starting minutes all the way to the end of the minutes we occupied there. It was greatly joyful time.
- When I’m in Metro Vancouver I always stay in this property. In my opinion, it’s the best choice in Burnaby. The property is a big mansion in a nice quiet place. Especially it’s great in spring, when cherry blossoms and you feel this smell of flowering nature. Metrotown mall is located in 10 minutes walking Stuff is very friendly and offers great yummy breakfast for additional payment. Beds, baths and rooms are always clean and cozy. I would recommend this place for everyone who travel to Burnaby.
- Easy access to property, conveniently located with off-street parking space and it had enough beds for the 5 of us to be comfortable. Linens were adequate and clean. Lily was quick to respond to all questions and gave clear instructions.
- Lily is very nice, making sure we’re comfortable. She’s also very helpful on transportation, where to eat etc. We like the laundry facility; it’s very convenient.
Bay View House
Located in the Point Grey neighborhood in Vancouver, 3.8 miles from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver, Bay View House features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or mountains.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Vancouver Olympic Center is 4.3 miles from Bay View House, and Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center is 4.1 miles away. Vancouver Airport is 5 miles from the property.
Point Grey is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, cycling and mountains.
Everything was great. Host was accomdating and extremely welcoming. View amazing. Brand new place. Wonderful kitchen.
I would highly reccommend this place:-)
- Colleen was warm, hospitable welcoming, accommodating and friendly. The room was impeccably clean and had everything we needed.
- Excellent apartments accommodation, friendly host and super breakfast.
- We stayed 2 nights in each of the 2 rooms there. One is a studio flat, and one is a flat with kitchen and living area. The room is really clean and new. The parking behind the house is convenient and easy to find. The room with connected bathroom is more comfortable. Self laundry machines available.
Room size was morethan adequate, cleanliness of the room and bathroom, excellent breakfast, very quiet location.
No hesitation to stay there again..
No hesitation to recommenisd th
- Everything was great. Host was accomdating and extremely welcoming. View amazing. Brand new place. Wonderful kitchen.
O Canada House Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Vancouver – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. In an convenient location in the center of Vancouver, this bed and breakfast is just over 1 miles from Stanley Park. Snacks are available at all times, along with free in-room Wi-Fi.Showcasing Victorian décor, each elegantly furnished room comes equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Select rooms at the O Canada House feature a city view. Fax and photocopying facilities are also available.In addition to breakfast, guests have 24-hour access to a stocked pantry. Home-baked snacks, coffee, tea, juice and soft drinks are always on hand.To enjoy the outdoors, guests can lounge on O Canada House B&B’s terrace.The Coal Harbour offers marina views just a 5-minute drive from this bed and breakfast. Helicopter tours, hiking trails and wildlife viewing provide recreational options at Grouse Mountain, which is 4 miles from the property.
West End is a great choice for travelers interested in walking, food and shopping.
- The location is very clean and well maintained. It’s so convenient to downtown, but quiet. The parking spot was appreciated. The staff are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. We very much enjoyed our stay and would return without hesitation.
- The bed and room temperature were perfect! And the food, prepared by a Red Seal Chef is absolutely wonderful. I would definitely stay here again.
- Very beautiful place. Wonderful bed. Good, freshly made breakfast.
- Great location, fabulous breakfast, very comfortable bed, very helpful and friendly staff
- The facility was very nice, as we had remembered it. The decor and charm had been maintained at the high level that it was when we were there last.
The Stone Hedge Bed and Breakfast
The Stone Hedge Bed and Breakfast is located in Richmond, just 1.5 miles from Richmond Center. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This bed and breakfast has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 3.1 miles from The Stone Hedge B&B.
- Near to the airport , excellent breakfast that set us up for the day. Brian very welcoming and knowledgeable about the local area
- Lovely room, really comfortable bed, wonderful walk in shower, great tea and coffee facilities. Very quiet neighbourhood with no airplane noise. I had an early flight out and Brian was kind enough to give me a lift to the airport in his amazing new car.
- Breakfast is wonderful and plentiful. You will not need to eat again for hours and hours.
- Staff very friendly, free airport shuttle, excellent 4 course breakfast, comfortable beds
- We felt so welcome and pampered we wish could have stayed longer. We were upgraded to the Safari room and Linda and Brian’s added touches were so appreciated. From the nightly bed turndown with chocolate on the pillow, to the generous portions of Christmas cake left on the fireplace mantle and then on top of that, the nightly decanter with orange brandy was greatly loved. And by the way, we are still talking to friends and family about the lovely breakfasts we enjoyed. They are wonderful Canadian hosts!
One of our best sellers in Richmond! Go House offers accommodations in Richmond. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Vancouver Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Good central location, near numerous amenities. Clean home and room. Kind hosts, they even offered me a bike to ride. Good off street parking.
- Owner accommodating with our flight being delayed. Owner friendly and explained everything. Had upgrade of room which was nice. Coffee and tea machines included Earl Grey which made my partner happy.
Good Chinese guesthouse
Easy to use utility( WiFi,dining tools and laundry facilities)
- Amazing location and space. Very clean. Would highly reccomend
- Room is very clean and our stay is really comgortsnle
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ladner British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ladner British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ladner British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ladner British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!