10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lac-St-Charles Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Lac-St-Charles Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lac-St-Charles Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lac-St-Charles Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lac-St-Charles Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lac-St-Charles Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lac-St-Charles Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lac-st-charles Quebec:
Le Domaine du Lac Saint Charles
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Domaine du Lac Saint Charles offers accommodations in Quebec City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Stoneham is 5 miles from Le Lac Saint Charles, and Lévis is 15 miles away. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Hosts are caring, personable, conscientious, enthusiastic, and considerate of personal needs and wishes. Quiet residential area beyond urban and suburban Quebec City; 30 minutes from Parc National de la Jacques-Cartier and Vieux Quebec; 15 minutes more to Ile d’Orleans and falls at Montmorency; 30-45 minutes more to church Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre; 10 minutes from grocery, liquor store, and restaurant. Accommodations: modern; well-made; attractive; full bath; necessities and then some. Unique neighbor: the black squirrel.
- Le personnel est super ainsi que la propreté des lieux. Staff is really nice as well as the place.
Hosts are very kind.
Room is clean.
Lovely house with pretty daisies, if you like B&B, you will enjoy staying there.
- The place is built like a log cabin on the outside but modern design on inside. It’s a beautiful place.
Fantastic hosts – would not hesitate to go there again!
I run 5 star hotels for a leaving so should know what I am taliking about – stay there !
Le Gite Du Hu-Art
One of our best sellers in Quebec City! Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Le Gite Du Hu-Art is located in Quebec City. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and fishing. Stoneham is 6 miles from Le Gite Du Hu-Art, and Lévis is 14 miles away. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- all is good.. will recommend to everyone with kids..
- Personal was very pleasant. They help us a lot in our travel. Breakfast was delicious.
- Le Gite Du Hu-Art B&B was the best I have stayed at in Quebec. The rooms are large and are very comfortable and very well decorated. The cleanliness is 10 star. The breakfast was superb. The owners are very friendly and very helpful with maps and places to see. The Lake behind the house is beautiful. You can kayak or swim or just relax.
Delicious breakfast, beautifully presented.
Took the time to let you know what to do around the area.
- The location was wonderful, lakeside, yet only 20 minutes from Quebec City, an easy trip in. Our room, with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and its own balcony was charming, and the breakfast’s were superb and very filling. We didn’t need to speak fluent French, but enjoyed that all other guests did, so we felt that we weren’t in an American tourist enclave.
Gite Confort is located in Quebec City, just 6 miles from Stoneham. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Each room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lévis is 12 miles from Gite Confort, and Saint-Jean is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 9 miles from Gite Confort.
- Breakfast was very good, guys are very helpful and friendly!
- Mario and Richard were wonderful hosts. Great recommendations for food and attractions.
- The bed and pillows were the most comfortable I’ve ever slept on. The hosts went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable, including a wonderful breakfast.
- Everything was awesome! Very clean and spacious and organized .
- The people, the room, the ambiance, the food, everything!
Gite Aux 3 Tonnelles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gite Aux 3 Tonnelles offers accommodations in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.Quebec City is 11 miles from Gite Aux 3 Tonnelles, and Stoneham is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very good people, perfect place well situated for do things arounds in location.careness and reception great and very good meal.
- Madame Christiane est accueillante et pleine de bons conseils pour la réussite de notre séjour. Sa maison est simple et chaleureuse, on s’y sent bien. Excellente accessibilité aux différents attraits touristiques. Déjeuners incroyables, elle s’est donnée du mal pour tenir compte de mon intolérance au gluten..
- Christiane est très accueillante, prévenante, attentionnée et toujours aux service de ses invités. Elle aime recevoir , est organisée et rigoureuse . Nous l’avons fort appréciée.
- Un endroit rien que pour nous, propre et confortable. De bons petits déjeuners et des conseils pour visiter Québec et les alentours
Petit déjeuner en compagnie de notre hôte
Gîte Du Moulin Lac Beauport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte Du Moulin Lac Beauport offers accommodations in Lac-Beauport, just 11 miles from Quebec City.Every room includes a TV. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stoneham is 5 miles from Gite Moulin Lac Beauport, and Lévis is 17 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 15 miles away.
- Lovely and cozy house in the great location, very clean and looks like new, a lot of small details that make you feel like you are at home, tasty breakfasts, highly hospitable owners. Highly recommend.
- The eggs Benedict were fantastic served with lots of extras. The blueberry pancakes just melted in your mouth. Again the quality and quantity of food given for breakfast was bountiful and delicious.
- Gisele and Claude looked after us wonderfully. The breakfasts were superb! Our room was spacious and the bathroom is luxurious. Beautiful house close to national park.
Hôtes très accueillants. Chambre et salle de bains partagée très propre. Mention particulière pour la grande baignoire!
Super petit dej fait maison.
- Très agréable séjour avec des hôtes accueillants, les lieux impeccables et des déjeuners succulents!
Gite La Jeanne-Claire Couette & CAfé
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier in the region of Quebec, 18 miles from Quebec City, Gite La Jeanne-Claire Couette & CAfé features a sun terrace and views of the river. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Stoneham is 6 miles from Jeanne-Claire Chouette, and Lévis is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 16 miles from Gite La Jeanne-Claire Couette & CAfé.
- Our stay was wonderful! We very much enjoyed the hospitality, friendliness and helpfulness of our hosts, Marie-Claire & Jeanne-Marc. Breakfasts were the works of art and delicious too! The bed was comfy, our bathroom spacious and beautiful and for me the view from the window was the best – to the river and the woods of the mountain.
- Super hosts and the breakfast was a 5*! We truly enjoyed our stay 🙂
The view is great. Very relaxed, right by the river. Pet friendly- great host and hostess.
Fresh breakfast with eggs from their own chickens.
Not too far from Quebec City.
- We had so much fun! The place is amazing, they have a nice pool, an amazing view of the river from everywhere and they are so nice! They made us fell at home. They have the best breakfast ever!! We highly recommend choosing this wonderful place.
- A very beautiful, peaceful and tranquil place. Excellent breakfast served by amazing hosts who made us feel right at home. The nature surrounding the place is breathtaking. We loved falling asleep with the sound of a river outside our bedroom window. We will definitely be back again.
Comme Chez nous – Bed & Breakfast Stoneham Canada
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Comme Chez nous – Bed & Breakfast Stoneham Canada is located in Stoneham, just 16 miles from Quebec City. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find room service at the property.Lévis is 22 miles from Comme Chez nous B&B Stoneham, and Saint-Jean is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- It is an amazing place run by an amazing family. Esther and her family were so welcoming and accommodating that they made me feel completely at home. The actual apartments is cozy and very clean. Esther makes wonderful breakfast – the green smoothie was to die for!
- Excellent location. It’s quite nice one bed room appartment. Beautiful decoration. Definitely recommend!!!
- What a nice surprise ! Never expected to have such a nice apartments for this price.
- Cozy & comfortable. Park, XC-ski center, spa – just 20 minutes to drive. Breakfast is excellent (home-made smoothie was AMAZING!)
- Great breakfast served right to your room. Beautiful apartments style room in a great location for visiting Le Nordique spa.
Maison Fortin Couette & Cafe
Providing free WiFi and a garden, Maison Fortin Couette & Cafe is located in Quebec City, 2.3 miles from Morrin Centre and Basilique Cathedrale Notre Dame de Quebec.Maison Fortin Couette & Cafe provides breakfast in the morning.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Popular points of interest near Maison Fortin Couette & Cafe include Terrasse Dufferin, Plains of Abraham and Grande Allee. The nearest airport is Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport, 8.1 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Karen and Benoit were excellent hosts. They definitely love and welcome your pet, as if it was their own. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious.
its a bed and breakfast
it was great
the owner was very friendly
he mad us a great breakfast
and it was lovely
- Nice place, close to the old city. The hosts were kind and very accommodating. We had to leave at 7am in the morning and they made my son and I a complete breakfast at 6.30am! My son didn’t want to eat a lot, so they packed him a breakfast bag. Wonderful. I recommend.
- Karen and Benoir are both fabulous. They took care of our dog like he was their own. They are also very pleasent and considerate flatemates and the food was divine. They spoiled us. We hope to return in the summer.
- The hosts were kind, good hearted and very accommodating. The place is beautiful and has everything. We would love to come back.
Aux Années Folles
Just a 10-minute drive outside of Old Quebec, this property is 15 minutes from Montmorency Falls. Free Wi-Fi is available along with individually decorated rooms with shared bathrooms.Each room at Aux Années Folles features a different theme. All rooms included clock radios, a selection of reading materials and a head massager.This smoke free property offers a daily American breakfast and is decorated in an Art Deco style.ExpoCite Coliseum is 1.2 miles from The Roaring Twenties. Shopping at Place Fleur de Lys is 1.7 miles away.
- Jean, the owner of the B&B, is offering a great and personal breakfast every morning. He helps with many advices and is very open minded.
- Lovely host with lots of good advice and information. Delicious breakfast included. Next to a convenient bus route. Beautiful house.
- Host was very friendly and helpful. Fixed great breakfast personalized.
We arrived late and we were pleased to see the owner waiting for us. A very nice
Snack was offered . The buses were very close and easy to go to the old port.
The house had a unique style, I believe from the 1920’s.
The host was very friendly and very service minded.
Easy parking just in front of the house.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Douceurs Belges is located in the Les Rivières neighborhood in Quebec City. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Stoneham is 13 miles from Douceurs Belges, and Lévis is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The owners are Salt of the Earth people who strive to ensure your stay is nothing but the best they can offer
It’s a really beautifulB&B hosted by a kind and nice couple, they helped a lot about touristic information for Quebec City.
The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was amazing, with a lot of things!
Breakfast was copious and delicious.
Good indications given for tourism.
Very warm and hospitable reception by host and hostess.
Clean and well-appointed room.
- Historic, beautiful home. Lise and Gilbert very gracious and accommodating hosts.
- Wonderful House, wonderful crepes, and a nice stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lac-st-charles Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lac-St-Charles Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lac-St-Charles Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lac-St-Charles Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!