10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lac-Beauport Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Lac-Beauport Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lac-Beauport Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lac-Beauport Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lac-Beauport Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lac-Beauport Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lac-Beauport Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lac-beauport Quebec:
Gîte Du Moulin Lac Beauport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte Du Moulin Lac Beauport offers accommodations in Lac-Beauport, just 11 miles from Quebec City.Every room includes a TV. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stoneham is 5 miles from Gite Moulin Lac Beauport, and Lévis is 17 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 15 miles away.
- Lovely and cozy house in the great location, very clean and looks like new, a lot of small details that make you feel like you are at home, tasty breakfasts, highly hospitable owners. Highly recommend.
- The eggs Benedict were fantastic served with lots of extras. The blueberry pancakes just melted in your mouth. Again the quality and quantity of food given for breakfast was bountiful and delicious.
- Gisele and Claude looked after us wonderfully. The breakfasts were superb! Our room was spacious and the bathroom is luxurious. Beautiful house close to national park.
Hôtes très accueillants. Chambre et salle de bains partagée très propre. Mention particulière pour la grande baignoire!
Super petit dej fait maison.
- Très agréable séjour avec des hôtes accueillants, les lieux impeccables et des déjeuners succulents!
Comme Chez nous – Bed & Breakfast Stoneham Canada
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Comme Chez nous – Bed & Breakfast Stoneham Canada is located in Stoneham, just 16 miles from Quebec City. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find room service at the property.Lévis is 22 miles from Comme Chez nous B&B Stoneham, and Saint-Jean is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- It is an amazing place run by an amazing family. Esther and her family were so welcoming and accommodating that they made me feel completely at home. The actual apartments is cozy and very clean. Esther makes wonderful breakfast – the green smoothie was to die for!
- Excellent location. It’s quite nice one bed room appartment. Beautiful decoration. Definitely recommend!!!
- What a nice surprise ! Never expected to have such a nice apartments for this price.
- Cozy & comfortable. Park, XC-ski center, spa – just 20 minutes to drive. Breakfast is excellent (home-made smoothie was AMAZING!)
- Great breakfast served right to your room. Beautiful apartments style room in a great location for visiting Le Nordique spa.
Le Gite Du Hu-Art
One of our best sellers in Quebec City! Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Le Gite Du Hu-Art is located in Quebec City. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and fishing. Stoneham is 6 miles from Le Gite Du Hu-Art, and Lévis is 14 miles away. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- all is good.. will recommend to everyone with kids..
- Personal was very pleasant. They help us a lot in our travel. Breakfast was delicious.
- Le Gite Du Hu-Art B&B was the best I have stayed at in Quebec. The rooms are large and are very comfortable and very well decorated. The cleanliness is 10 star. The breakfast was superb. The owners are very friendly and very helpful with maps and places to see. The Lake behind the house is beautiful. You can kayak or swim or just relax.
Delicious breakfast, beautifully presented.
Took the time to let you know what to do around the area.
- The location was wonderful, lakeside, yet only 20 minutes from Quebec City, an easy trip in. Our room, with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and its own balcony was charming, and the breakfast’s were superb and very filling. We didn’t need to speak fluent French, but enjoyed that all other guests did, so we felt that we weren’t in an American tourist enclave.
Le Domaine du Lac Saint Charles
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Domaine du Lac Saint Charles offers accommodations in Quebec City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Stoneham is 5 miles from Le Lac Saint Charles, and Lévis is 15 miles away. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Hosts are caring, personable, conscientious, enthusiastic, and considerate of personal needs and wishes. Quiet residential area beyond urban and suburban Quebec City; 30 minutes from Parc National de la Jacques-Cartier and Vieux Quebec; 15 minutes more to Ile d’Orleans and falls at Montmorency; 30-45 minutes more to church Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre; 10 minutes from grocery, liquor store, and restaurant. Accommodations: modern; well-made; attractive; full bath; necessities and then some. Unique neighbor: the black squirrel.
- Le personnel est super ainsi que la propreté des lieux. Staff is really nice as well as the place.
Hosts are very kind.
Room is clean.
Lovely house with pretty daisies, if you like B&B, you will enjoy staying there.
- The place is built like a log cabin on the outside but modern design on inside. It’s a beautiful place.
Fantastic hosts – would not hesitate to go there again!
I run 5 star hotels for a leaving so should know what I am taliking about – stay there !
Gite Confort is located in Quebec City, just 6 miles from Stoneham. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Each room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lévis is 12 miles from Gite Confort, and Saint-Jean is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 9 miles from Gite Confort.
- Breakfast was very good, guys are very helpful and friendly!
- Mario and Richard were wonderful hosts. Great recommendations for food and attractions.
- The bed and pillows were the most comfortable I’ve ever slept on. The hosts went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable, including a wonderful breakfast.
- Everything was awesome! Very clean and spacious and organized .
- The people, the room, the ambiance, the food, everything!
Gîte Aventure Nord Expe
Gîte Aventure Nord Expe offers accommodations in Sainte Brigitte De Laval. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Quebec City is 17 miles from Gîte Aventure Nord Expe, and Stoneham is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 22 miles from Gîte Aventure Nord Expe.
- The place in general, it is a charming wooden Chalet inbetween forrest & hills not far from Quebec city but yet not too close! We loved it and will come back!
- Very beautiful and peaceful place, with picturesque views of surrounding mountains and the river. The room was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. The owners were very welcoming and helpful.
- Nice hosts, great breakfast, nice hot tub overlooking mountains, amazing scenery, 30 minutes drive to Quebec City, very good pubs and bars nearby.
- Beautiful and cozy room. We had the ‘red’ room, you could sit outside. Amazing views. Delicious breakfast.
- Really nice building and rooms. Clean and very good breakfast.
Gîte Le Royal Champêtre B&B
Gîte Le Royal Champêtre B&B is located in Boischâtel, just 7 miles from Quebec City. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Stoneham is 13 miles from Gîte Royal Champêtre B&B, and Lévis is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 15 miles from Gîte Le Royal Champêtre B&B.
Brigitte is incredibly welcoming and helpful. Her breakfasts every morning were also delicious! I would have paid extra because it was so good, but it was included!
Overall, we were immensely satisfied with our stay and plan to stay again in the future.
- Really clean, beautiful view, lots of attention to detail
- Very clean and beautiful, the boss is very nice. We didn’t arrive on time for check-in, she canceled her appointment for us.Breakfast is delicious too.
- Formidable!Great place to stay. Very good breakfast.
The host was very gracious and made us feel welcome. She was helpful and informative about the area as it was our first time visiting.
The breakfast was amazing and the view was awesome. We will definitely come back again and recommend to everyone
- Brigitte is incredibly welcoming and helpful. Her breakfasts every morning were also delicious! I would have paid extra because it was so good, but it was included!
One of our best sellers in Quebec City! Located in Quebec’s Historic Old Quarter, this bed and breakfast is a 15-minute walk from La Citadelle de Québec. All of the rooms have private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Quebec City L’intendant is uniquely decorated and air conditioned. They include ironing facilities and a hairdryer.Guests can rent bicycles from this Quebec bed and breakfast to explore the Historic Quarter of the city. The breakfast served every morning includes juice, hot pancakes, and homemade jams.The Quebec City Museum of Civilization and the Quebec Naval Museum are one mile from L’intendant Bed and Breakfast.
- Gerard is an excellent host. We really felt like being at home. I missed a free parking but we did not ask Gerard where we could park and for how much. I am sure he would bring a good idea.
- We liked that we were right in the Old Quebec, and a building with history. It gives you the feeling of going back in time. The 2 bedroom apartments was enough for us six, and it had all the necessary comforts to enjoy your stay. The shower system was wonderful, a great way to start the morning. And the breakfast… fabulous! With a French touch…. We felt like royalty! Gerrard was wonderful! And we got so much info from him on what places to visit.
- Gerald is full of information and shares with you. Funny guy. Great breakfast. Great location.Highly recommended
Quick check-in, nice cozy room with very fast WiFi. The breakfast was amazing as per numerous reviews (best coffee I’ve ever had). The owner is very organized and prompt 🙂
The location is also great, in old Quebec City within a walking distance from all. I will definitely stay there again.
- Gerald was very helpful and explained a great walking tour of the city and sites to see. Called to book (and arrange transportation for) our dog sledding activity. Served a delicious breakfast every morning. Room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Hotel is a great location in the city (walking distance to everything). Wifi worked well.
B&B Le Transit
B&B Le Transit offers accommodations in Quebec City.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Stoneham is 15 miles from B&B Le Transit, and Lévis is 5 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 8 miles away.
- Very sweet, friendly old man. Felt very much at home.
The bed was a little hard but comfy, property was clean and charming. Our host was friendly and accommadating, over all a plassant stay, would recommend.
Breckfast presentation was very lovely and the homemade jam and fruit confie were quit delightful.
- Fantastic location, great host and lovely rooms. Shared shower but that worked fine when we where there. Bernard helped us with everything, amazing host! Thank you so much.
- Outstanding host, very cozy home. The breakfast was amazing, not only tasty, it was like a 5 star restaurant with set up silverware, presentation and courses.
- Host Bernard was very attentive but not overbearing – just the right touch. Room was very charming, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good, and Bernard accommodated our late start one morning.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Widor offers accommodations in Quebec City, just 15 miles from Stoneham.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lévis is 4.3 miles from Le Widor, and Saint-Jean is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 8 miles from Le Widor.
- Location, decoration, clean, owner’s hospitality.
- We were in the basement apartment, lots of space, very clean. It was close to all amnenites and restaurants. We would def come back. Sophie was a great host and kitchen was well equiped for cooking. It was a shared space.
- We liked everything : the room and its decoration, the location, the kindness of the tenant (she is very good with kids too). The breakfast is simple but tasty. We will come back for sure.
- property is clean and comfort. location is very nice. Sophie is very helpful and I will return 100% if I want to visit Quebec.
The B & B is located on the main boulevard going into the walled city (which is a 20 minute walk). As you get closer to the walled city there are a lot of restaurants lining both sides of the street. However right around the corner from the B & B is a street which has giant colorful lampshades for street lights and is one of the cultural centers known for its restaurants and markets.
The owner just purchased the B&B in the last year and her father is assisting her in construction projects to upgrade the building. There is a pool and patio in the back yard.
The kitchen and dining room is open 24/7 for usage by visitors.
The owner speaks French and English and is exceedingly helpful. You will definitely enjoy her company.
I loved the spacious bedroom and bathroom that I was in.
The next time I visit Quebec City I will definitely try to stay at this B & B as both the place and the owner were very charming and welcoming.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lac-beauport Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lac-Beauport Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lac-Beauport Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lac-Beauport Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!