10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Zubia Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Zubia Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Zubia Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Zubia Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Zubia Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Zubia Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Zubia Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Zubia Andalucía:
Casa Andalouse features tiled floors and Moorish-inspired décor. This apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a living space with dining table.The property can also arrange climbing and hiking trips.You can drive to the beaches of the Costa del Sol in around 45 minutes from the Casa Andalouse. Málaga Airport is an hour’s drive away, and a shuttle service is available on request.
- The lovely Casa Andalouse is located in Comares, a very beautiful little village with an incredible view. Isabelle is very kind and her tapas were delicious. We enjoyed our stay to the fullest!
- A lovely lovely place in beautiful surroundings. Our host was so sweet and an excellent cook. We can only recommend this place.
- De locatie in de heuvels rond Comares is prachtig. Het weggetje er naartoe is off-road, maar op zich redelijk goed begaanbaar. Isabelle is een goede gastvrouw. Het glaasje wijn bij aankomst laat je meteen welkom voelen.
- Prachtige ligging en enorm vriendelijke uitbaatster.
- Ideal para descansar después de hacer turismo y senderismo por la zona. Se duerme estupendamente, en pleno silencio. Al estar un poco alejada la casa del pueblo y comunicada con la carretera por un camino de tierra, nos llevamos comida para prepararnos la cena allí (dispone de todo lo necesario) para evitar tener que coger el coche de noche. A destacar el ambiente rústico de la casa, aunque con todas las comodidades, y la cantidad de plantas y árboles del terreno en el que se encuentra y, sobre todo, la simpatía de la dueña, Isabelle, y el desayuno que te ofrece.
Casa los Eucaliptos
The double bedroom has a private bathroom. Towels and bathrobes are included.There is a shared lounge at the property with books and a flat-screen TV, and guests can use the outdoor kitchen in summer. Breakfast is available at the property and includes homemade bread, granola and orange juice.Free private parking is available on site. Torremolinos is 22 mi from Casa los Eucaliptos, while Fuengirola is 31 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 19 mi from Casa los Eucaliptos.
- Warm and helpful host. Beautiful location. Superb breakfast. Great attention to detail.Excellent value.
- We liked the fact that it was remote and quiet. Very pretty setting around the pool and gardens, the hosts very friendly including their family. Very relaxing and comfortable stay.
- Genuine Casa Rurales Rustic charm with all the essential comforts. Peaceful location with good outside areas.
- Friendly multi-lingual staff were helpful. Peaceful break, enjoyed the outdoors and the barbecue by the pool.
- La terraza, nuestra habitación y la sals de estar super acogedora. Muchisima tranquilidad.
At Viva España, each room has a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Viva España has an outdoor pool.Malaga is 12 miles from Viva España, while Torremolinos is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Lo Vela Zen
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. All rooms feature a closet.Lo Vela Zen offers a continental or buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Speaking Spanish, French, English and Dutch, staff are always on hand to help at the reception.Malaga is 11 miles from Lo Vela Zen, while Torremolinos is 18 miles away. Malaga Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Beautiful hotel, really friendly welcoming staff. Great, relaxed ambience. Everything done to the highest standards and professional, and the same time, a home-like feel where I could truly unwind. Breathtaking scenery.
- A great escape and retreat from the busyness of life. Excellent directions from our host ensured we did not get lost. Modern interiors ..a feeling of peace and serenity surrounded by a wonderful vista of mountains. We enjoyed a tasty meal (4 courses)32euros per person cooked by our host and a good breakfast in the morning. Recommended for those who love nature and want something a bit different from the norm.
Beautifully decorated/reformed boutique hotel in a stunning location.
Made to feel very welcome, food super. Would have loved a dessert though!
- excellent mountain view, very nice staff and beautiful place.
- Todo. Estancia de pelicula! Ideal para desconectar.
Escuela La Crujía
Escuela La Crujía offers air-conditioned Andalusian-style rooms with satellite TV and a fireplace. Each has a private bathroom and patio area. All have a fridge, microwave and kettle, and some include a kitchen and dining area.A continental breakfast is served at Escuela La Crujía and breakfast in the room can be requested. The property’s former classroom is now a comfortable lounge for guests, with a comprehensive library of books and board games, plus children’s toys and books.Luggage storage is offered and Escuela La Crujía has a tour desk. The A7 Motorway is easily accessible and Málaga is 24 mi away.
- Lovely room with small kitchen had everything you would need. Wonderful clean and comfortable bed.
Breakfast wasn’t amazing. Choice of cereals, yoghurts and bread. However, in terms of continental type breakfast, couple of slices of ham and that’s it, no selection of cold meats and cheese, no tomato. Breakfast was okay but not great, had a lot better in other venues.
Coffee was amazing though.
- The room was large, tastefully decorated and very comfortable. Toni and her husband were friendly and welcoming and the surrounding garden was beautiful. Swimming pool a refreshing bonus after a day of travel. Breakfast on the garden patio was delicious with fruit from the garden and fresh eggs from their own hens. I will recommend this place to my friends and definitely stay here again if we’re down this way. An oasis of tranquillity and charm!
- Very welcoming hosts. Cozy little house for your stay. Your own parking space and small yard. Feeling of privacy was very well kept.
- Very good and very big bed. Also very good breakfast and very friendly people.
Boutique Bed & Breakfast Casa Utopia
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Casa Utopia has certain accommodations with pool views, and rooms come with a terrace. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Malaga is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Torremolinos is 28 miles away. Malaga Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Very much liked the owner FriendlyRelaxed atmosphere. Location
- Hosts very friendly beautiful salads very peaceful as long as you don’t mind few dogs barking which you expect in the campo.
- Buitengewoon hartelijke ontvangst, rustige en schone kamer, mooie en practische badkamer, fantastisch ontbijt, en verrassende uitstekende reistips. Kleinschalige B&B.
- Sehr liebevoll eingerichtet, aufmerksame, zuvorkommende Gastgeberin. Hervorragendes Essen! Perfekt, um ein paar Tage auszuruhen.
- Me gustó en el trato de la propietaria muy atenta y agradable
Casa las Torres
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a closet. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Casa las Torres also feature a pool view.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and buffet options.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Malaga is 14 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Nispero Dulce
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, certain units at El Nispero Dulce also feature a lake view.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and buffet options. There’s an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Grill/bbq and French dishes and also offers Gluten-free options.The accommodation has an outdoor pool. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near El Nispero Dulce.Malaga is 22 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Torremolinos is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Everything was great. You get a very warm welcome and the owners do everything to feel yourself at home. Its an ideal and very cosy location to explore the region or to find your inner self ☺
Perfect to sit, drink, talk and watch the sun go under behind the mountains.
- It was a really good stay. We stayed for 2 days and the appartement was just perfect, clean and well equipped. Thank you again. We would definitely recommend, actually, we would go there again, for more than 2 days this time.
- A great place to stay and to relax. There are plenty of nice spots to sit or to lay in the sun. Both hosts are nice and kind and try to help whenever they can. The place gives you a fantastic view to the mountains. We felt welcoming all the time and would book again…
- Great hosts, the fantastic location and the stunning views. The food was excellent and the property was very well looked after and spotlessly clean. A perfect place to base yourself for fantastic walks in the mountains and round the lake.
- Nice couple running the place. Good location in the mountain and yet only 20min to the beach and beach clubs. They cooked dinner for us one night (for a fee of course). It was pretty tasty. The pool is great and spotless.
- Everything was great. You get a very warm welcome and the owners do everything to feel yourself at home. Its an ideal and very cosy location to explore the region or to find your inner self ☺
B&B Villa Deseada
At the bed and breakfast, each room has a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at B&B Villa Deseada will be able to enjoy activities in and around Baños de Vilo, like cycling.Malaga is 20 miles from the accommodation. Malaga Airport is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B&B Casa Lobera
The bungalow is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountain or lake. There are 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.B&B Casa Lobera also offers guided tours. Torremolinos is 29 mi from B&B Casa Lobera, while Nerja is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Zubia Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Zubia Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Zubia Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Zubia Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!