10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Victoria Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
La Victoria Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Victoria Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Victoria Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Victoria Magdalena. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Victoria Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Victoria Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Victoria Magdalena:
One of our best sellers in Minca! Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, La Fuente is located in Minca in the region of Magdalena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is room service at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Santa Marta is 11 miles from La Fuente, and Taganga is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 7 miles from La Fuente.
- The location is great. It’s in the middle of the jungle, just 15 min walk from Marinka waterfall and you’ve got the river near the hostel as well. It’s a quick motortaxi ride or 1hr walk from Minca town. We stayed in a tent which was very basic (mattress, sheets, blanket). The breakfast was good and you’ve got 3 options.
The first place we had in Colombia where the bed and pillow was comfy. Staff was superb! They helped us arrange a tour with horses. Nice to sit in the garden and watch birds! It was very clean.
Breakfast was sooo good!
- A truly beautiful location by the little river and surrounded by nature and all the birds. The food is affordable and delicious – especially the huge breakfasts!
- Beutifull spot next to a river with lots of green and privacy
- I enjoyed the breakfasts, I chose a different option each day and it definitely filled me up. The location was perfect not far from town and close to waterfalls. The best thing for us was hanging out with the dogs and cats all really lovely animals. Also staff were very friendly and helpful.
Hostal Monte Verde
One of our top picks in El Zaino.Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hostal Monte Verde offers pet-friendly accommodations in El Zaino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool.You will find a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Santa Marta is 19 miles from Hostal Monte Verde, and Taganga is 18 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Very nice staff, good food, nice pool and leisure area in general. Property is kept in very good condition. Close to Tayrona entrance and free shuttle in the morning.
- Very nice private bungalow with pool and hammock in the middle of nature, very nice helpful staff (although they don’t speak any english) who bring you to the park entrance every day, amazing view and very good dinner options
- The area. Nice location, staff was great! We had the house with private pool, love it!
- Monte Verde was so beautiful. The staff was so nice and helpful with getting around, and so patient with my mediocre Spanish. I read a couple reviews complaining about bugs or spiders, but it really wasn’t an issue. Anyway if you’re freaked on bugs, don’t go to the jungle! This place is 10/10, just sad I can’t live there! 🙂
- Great hotel to explore Tayrona from. Free 5min ride to the park entrance is included in the Morning. Great staff!
Colores de la Sierra
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Colores de la Sierra is located in Minca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Santa Marta is 11 miles from Colores de la Sierra, and Taganga is 11 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
The owner Antonio was lovely. He even helped us get into Santa Marta and arrange our transport to our next destination. He made an effort to get to know you and cares a lot about the place.
Be warned they do not take credit card. Cash only. There’s apparently a bank in Minca but bring extra cash with you.
It’s a little hard to get to but a very convenient location if you’re going to Minca to hike. There aren’t really any restaurants near by and a motobike ride into town costs $15000COP one way, so you’re kind of stuck with the restaurant there unless you go into town for meals, and the restaurant serves what they cook. The food wasn’t bad but they weren’t great with dietary restrictions – ie the vegetarians got the vegetables that came as a side to the meat they cooked for others. No alternatives such as eggs (served at breakfast) offered. The rooms could have been cleaner and the walls definitely need to be painted. But it’s a beautiful spot and the owner is truly lovely.
- great place to relax, hike and enjoy the scenery. A little up the hill with great views and surrounded by the jungle. very friendly staff, Antonio went out of his way to help us.
- We absolutely loved our stay here! The owner and everyone at Colores de la Sierra were so welcoming and wonderful. Our room was clean and had a large balcony. (And the shower had hot water.) There is nice pool on the property, and you can take a short hike for a beautiful view of the mountains! The location is outside Minca, but not too far away. You can walk it, or take an inexpensive motocab up. They offer meals for a great price. Booking wasn’t clear on whether or not it would charge our credit card for part of the stay–so just remember to bring cash to pay! I would definitely recommend staying here if you come to Minca!
- My friend and I loved the location, the accomodation, the friendly team and owner (thank you so much for their warm welcome and for taking care of us), the mirador, its view and hammocks, the eco lodge, etc etc 🙂 No-frills at Colores de la Sierra but simplicity and respect yes; this why I loved the place and the vibrations of the land, of nature all around. Stunning sunset and sunrise with a view on Santa Marta port! Unique breakfast while watching and hearing so many birds.
- Very nice view and sunset, nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Room and bathroom were very clean. Nice location, outside Minca but not too far away.
- The owner Antonio was lovely. He even helped us get into Santa Marta and arrange our transport to our next destination. He made an effort to get to know you and cares a lot about the place.
El Paraiso de Tuki B&B Cafe y Cacao Farm
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, El Paraiso de Tuki B&B Cafe y Cacao Farm is located in Minca in the region of Magdalena, just 10 miles from Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Taganga is 10 miles from El Paraiso de Tuki B&B, and Taganga is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 8 miles from El Paraiso de Tuki B&B Cafe y Cacao Farm.
- Tuki the toucan! And all of the other wildlife surrounding the place. Beautiful sunset views.
The off the beaten track location was amazing—-great view down on the sea and the city!
Breakfasts were good and filling, different each morning and served with their own coffee. I also had dinner here each evening, scrumptious!
The room was basic but served its purpose, providing a good night’s sleep….a mosquito net was included which was definitely helpful!
- This hotel gets the best rating on everything although it should not have been, but the location and hospitality surpasses everything. And the Tukan gives the whole stay an incredibly pleasant stay.
- If you want to escape from the crowd this place is perfect! A lovely family took perfect care of me and the view is just stunning as well as the sunset. It is really up the hill, but manageable with a big backpack. And the place is really worth the effort!
- Beautiful place. Wery nice exipirience. Personal frindly tukan.
Minca Tree House Hostel Santa Marta
Minca Tree House Hostel Santa Marta is located in Santa Marta, 9 miles from El Rodadero Beach and 11 miles from Playa Blanca. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa Campestre San Cayetano
Located in Minca, 11 miles from Santa Marta, Casa Campestre San Cayetano features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Taganga is 12 miles from Casa Campestre San Cayetano, and Taganga is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Wild Magical Nature Santa Marta
Located in El Prado, 6 miles from Santa Marta, Wild Magical Nature Santa Marta features a restaurant and free WiFi. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 5 miles from Wild Magical Nature Santa Marta, and Taganga is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from Wild Magical Nature Santa Marta.
No reviews yet.
Alnaua Casa de Huéspedes
Located in Santa Marta in the region of Magdalena, 3.5 miles from Taganga, Alnaua Casa de Huéspedes features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.All rooms come with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 8 miles away.
-Brother and sister who own the place are very nice and helpful regarding planning activities in the surrounding area
-the tiny pool 🙂
-the big tv with netflix, free to use
Nice place to chill between traveling. Not much (small supermarket and bakery) in the area.
10 minutes walking from the busstation.
Friendly girl who runs the place with her brother.
- The rooftoppool, close to the bus terminal. Friendly owners who will help with almost everything. And the little cat was great! Good bed!
– super nice staff
– deep cleaning of common area and bathrooms every day
– relaxed atmosphere (pool, hammocks)
– busstop close by
– mini market and mall close by
– safe district
– computer and printer available
side note: I didn’t go anywhere, just stayed for transit
- I feel very welcome from the first second after arrive and every staff member was very friendly and helpful. very clean and well equipped hostel which I would visit again at any time.
- -Brother and sister who own the place are very nice and helpful regarding planning activities in the surrounding area
El Remanso Posada B&B
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, El Remanso Posada B&B is located in Bonda. Private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Marta is 10 miles from El Remanso Posada B&B, and Taganga is 9 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set in Santa Marta, 4.3 miles from El Rodadero Beach, Casa Ines boasts a terrace and views of the sea. Santa Marta’s Bello Horizonte beach is a 10 minute walk. This eucalyptus-log property boasts great views of the Sierra Nevada.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned, includes a private bathroom. Casa Ines features free WiFi throughout the property. Coffee and Tea are available for guests.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and guests can relax in the garden filled with a large variety of plants or read in the hammocks. A TV area, a terrace and a bar are available.Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum is 5.6 miles from Casa Ines, while Playa Blanca is 5.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa Ines.
- Best bed we’ve had in south america!! So comfortable. Great aircon, huge bathroom and plenty of space for clothes etc if you’re staying longer. Only a 10 min walk from the beach across the main road and 15 mins from a shopping centre with restaurants. Beautifully decorated.
- Very nice house, well refurbished with style and extremely friendly staff
- We stayed here for a week and really enjoyed our stay. Arthur and his helpers were extremely accommodating and helpful. Though it was a bit of a walk to the beach, the pool was always available for us to use. Breakfasts were delicious.
- We were taken care of in every possible way in this beautiful house. Fantastic breakfast, comfortable room, fridge filled with water, Coca Cola and beer, clean pool and cozy hammocks. The staff speaks both English and Spanish.
Everything, the host was super friendly and helped us to define our trip to Tayrona. The room is very large with a great fan plus A/C. Bathroom is also huge.
The bed is very comfortable too.
I believe there is no better place for your money.
Wifi works great.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Victoria Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Victoria Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Victoria Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Victoria Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!