10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Romana Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Romana Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Romana Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Romana Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Romana Valencia Community. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Romana Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Romana Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Romana Valencia Community:
The air-conditioned studio offers views of the nearby mountains and valleys. It has a fully equipped kitchenette and a living room with satellite TV.EuroPeCa can provide groceries including fresh bread every morning, upon request.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 35 minutes’ drive from the property.
- There is not enough room to detail everything we liked. Peter & Caroline we’re first rate hosts. We arrived as guests and left as friends, enough said.
- A great place to stay. Only there for one night to catch up with old friends in La Romana. Couldn’t have ask for a better place to stay. Friendly, clean what more can you ask for.
- Very private and quiet.Lovely pool although not warm enough to use as yet.
- A beautiful little casita with everything you need and a private garden with stunning views. Peter and Caroline are very friendly and helpful. You can socialise with the guests on the campsite in the cosy bar.
- The hosts were very welcoming and helpful and made a fabulous paella which we shared with other guests. It was delicious.
At Alegría, all rooms are equipped with a desk. A seating area is included in the rooms, while selected rooms will provide you with a DVD player. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Alegría offers a hot tub. You can play ping pong at Alegría.Alicante is 22 miles from Alegría, while Murcia is 28 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casita La Romana
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Casita La Romana has some rooms with mountain views, and rooms come with a coffee machine.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Casita La Romana will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Romana, like cycling and hiking.Alicante is 19 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Murcia is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B La Casa Blanca Barbarroja
All rooms have tiled floors. They include 2 single beds and 1 bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided. Free WiFi is available.The pool area includes sun loungers, and you will find a barbecue and a seating area on the shared terrace. This property also features an on-site bar. There is a shared kitchen and dining area where guests can cook and eat.El Fondo Nature Reserve is 15.5 miles from B&B La Casa Blanca Barbarroja, and Orihuela Town Centre is 35 minutes’ drive away. Murcia is 29.8 miles from the property, and Alicante Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- Friendly, relaxed atmosphere, welcome with drinks on the terrace, comfortable outside chairs and wonderful hosts. Great breakfast.
- Perfect hosts and facilities. If you’re looking for peace and quiet in a stunning location don’t hesitate, book immediately!
- The owners made us feel very welcome and the property is in a beautiful location with mountain views. Very quiet and an ideal location to relax.
The lovely couple that looked after us and treated us like friends and not just customers. We would be more than happy to stay again, and recommend anyone we know to stay their too.
Lovely house, lovely couple and beautiful setting.
- Hosts Jane & Nigel, along with their 2 dogs, were most welcoming. Jane makes a great omelette. Clean, comfortable room. Very pretty setting.
Casa Entre Viñas
At Casa Entre Viñas you can choose between rooms and a loft. All accommodation comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Casa Entre Viñas you will find a terrace with a small outdoor pool. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including hiking, mountain biking and horse riding. There are also many wineries where you can go wine tasting. Font del Llop and Alenda Golf Courses are around 10 minutes’ drive away.Alicante Airport is 16.8 miles away and you can drive to Elche in 10 minutes. The property offers parking at an extra cost.
- The hotel was clean, the breakfast was sufficient good and fresh every morning, but the most important was the friendly staff at the hotel, always willing to help. I will definitely stay there again.
- Cleanliness, breakfast great choice. The staff were lovely.
- Very nice hotel! Well restored house! Very big and clean room and bathroom! Welcoming host. Easy to find.
- wonderful hotel . stunning decor and furnishings.
- Un hotel precioso, bien situado en el centro. We loved the cosy atmosphere, the beautiful house and the central location in Aspe. What a surprise 🙂 There really is an authentic spanish town with beauty and tranquility on the doorsteps of Alicante 🙂
Casa Del Artista Bed & Breakfast
The bed and breakfast features rustic décor and pieces of bright art work. Each heated room has a private bathroom and offers views of the surrounding countryside. Some rooms have a terrace with views of the gardens or the sea.The hotel’s gourmet restaurant serves French and local cuisine including seafood and wines from the region. Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Casa el Artista’s dining room or on the terrace. There is also a small library with a fireplace.The beaches at Arenales del Sol and Santa Pola can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Alicante Airport is 6.2 miles away, while the city centre is a 25-minute drive from the Artista.
- Jean Paul is the perfect host and a fantastic cook.
- Totally fantastic, Jean Paul an absolute gentleman. Very handy to the airport with easy access for travelling north or south. Made to feel very welcome, bed really comfy, dressing gowns provided which was a nice touch. Breakfast delicious and lots of stories thrown in for good measure by Jean Paul. Will definitely return.
- nice B&B in quiet countryside setting… The apartment in the large garden is very private. Great breakfast and Jean Paul, the host, was very kind and accommodating.
- Jean Paul is a most accommodating host. It didn’t matter that we arrived late at night and then overslept our agreed breakfast time. On top of which he provided an excellent meal in the evening. What more could we ask for?
I can’t add much to the other reviews.
Jean Paul is a excellent host, the accommodation was clean and well managed.
Breakfast was tasty and freshly prepared.
We ate outside on the lovely terrace.
Sooooo much nicer than the motorway hotels and as it includes breakfast not much more expensive.
We will be here again.
Thank you Jean Paul
At the bed and breakfast, each room is equipped with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom, the rooms at Villa Pilar come with air conditioning, and selected rooms also offer a seating area.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and car rental is available at Villa Pilar.Alicante is 16 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Murcia is 30 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 13 miles away.
Everything in this property is amazing. It is the most welcoming pace we have ever been.
It was not easy to find because the address in booking is not exact.
The family you stay with is wonderful, very nice, polite and caring. They have every detail predicted.
The place is a large Villa. The family lives in a remote part of the house and the guests enjoy big rooms with huge bathrooms. We wanted to have dinner there, and they cooked generously.
They have a swimming pool and some games for kids.
Exceptionally friendly and accommodating hosts.
Huge, beautifully furnished room in a lovely conversion.
- The property was lovely, peaceful, great facilities, the owners and staff great, really helpful and friendly. The place was very spacious and clean and the breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Had a wonderful stay, looking forward to coming back!
- Tout est parfait… l établissement, l accueil, les services, l amabilité et tous les sourires !!
- Amplio, limpio, tranquilo, muy buen trato, familiar
- Everything in this property is amazing. It is the most welcoming pace we have ever been.
Casa de la Piña
At Casa de la Piña, the rooms have a terrace. The private bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Casa de la Piña.Alicante is 25 miles from Casa de la Piña, while Murcia is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Henk & Angelie were the perfect hosts from the minute we booked. We received a welcoming email before we had even arrived, which was a really nice touch.
Once we arrived we were treated like old friends. Nothing was too much trouble.
Our room and ensuite bathroom were spotlessly clean and decorated to a high standard. We slept really well every night as the bed was extremely comfortable too.
The location of this property is perfect for peace and quiet and breath taking views, whilst still being close to the beach, airport and places to visit.
There is a lovely pool and several areas around the property where you can sit, relax and soak up the sun.
Breakfast was to a high standard and also available is the option to have an evening meal 3 times a week. We joined Henk and Angelie and their other guests on one of these evening and had a really great evening. The food was superb.
This B&B is truly a little gem. Book it and spoil yourself!!
- We liked everything, more like a hotel than b&b. Rooms, en suites, breakfast and hospitality by Henk & Angelin excellent. Would definitely stay again and recommend.
- The welcome we received was excellent, we were made to feel at home straight away. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was nice.
- Mooie accommodatie met een gastheer en gastvrouw die fantastisch zijn. Het beste is nog niet goed genieg. Detail voor alles en een ontbijt om echt van te genieten. Bovendien evt nig 3 avonden om te dineren. Het is in 1 woord fantastisch op alle fronten.,
- De attentie voor detail in de accommodatie en de netheid is ons erg goed bevallen. Ook de goede zorgen van Henk en Angelie maken het verblijf plezierig en erg persoonlijk. Wij komen zeker terug!
- Henk & Angelie were the perfect hosts from the minute we booked. We received a welcoming email before we had even arrived, which was a really nice touch.
Finca el Romero
At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain rooms here will provide you with a seating area.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Finca el Romero has a grill. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Alicante is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a closet. Rooms come complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while certain units at Casa Fletch also offer a seating area.Continental and Full English/Irish breakfast options are available each morning at the accommodation.Guests at Casa Fletch will be able to enjoy activities in and around El Salado, like cycling.Murcia is 18 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Wonderful hospitality in quirky house with amazing views. Stayed here while passing through the area and already missing Dave and his dogs!
- Fletch was very accommodating. Nothing was a problem. He made us feel very welcome. The breakfast was terrific.
- it was our first holiday in Spain and our first experience with a B & B accommodation. What shall we say? 14 days Casa Fletch, for us, we have cracked the jackpot !! We had a super great time, also with our nice host David we enjoyed our togetherness, and laughed much. He and his Casa Fletch and his 3 affectionate dogs have welcomed us with open arms. David was very helpful and his breakfast was prepared according to our wishes. His Casa is decorated with taste. Thousand times he heard from us “David, we have a question” ? and a thousand times gave David willingly response. *So, thank you David for your patience*! CONCLUSIONS: WE had a lot of fun and really recommend a stay at Casa Fletch
- Very nice place with a special climate of beautiful Spanish house. Great service and unforgettable atmosphere of old Spanish house. We suggest everyone who want to spend some unforgettable moments in Spain. Dogs are welcome! ???
A nice traditional house with all the comforts.
The host is very nice, he prepared a great English breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Romana Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Romana Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Romana Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Romana Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!