10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Pera Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pera Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Pera Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pera Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pera Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Pera Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Pera Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Pera Catalonia:
Featuring fantastic views, La Lolita offers charming bedrooms which have been carefully decorated and feature rustic-style furniture and soft fabrics. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.This country house has a beautiful porch where you can relax and enjoy the surrounding countryside. La Lolita also features a lounge area and a small library.The restaurant at La Lolita offers dinner service. Free Wi-Fi is also available in public areas.The town of El Monells and Gala-Dalí Castle are less than 7 minutes’ drive from La Lolita.
Beautiful place in a great location. Our room was spacious and sparkling, especially loved the food, breakfast and dinner were both great.
Great value and a lovely stay.
Thanks do much to our hosts Roser and Kim, who were so accommodating and gave us great advice for a wonderful stay.
- the relaxed ‘make yourself at home’ atmosphere
- La Lolita exceed our expectations! It was one of, if not the, nicest places we have ever stayed. It was so relaxing and romantic. The property was beautiful, the pool was refreshing, breakfast was delicious. We loved the decorations in the room and the house. I really don’t have enough good things to say. Thanks Roser!
- Kim and Rosa were superb hosts catering for all needs.The food was excellent both breakfast and evening meal. Lovely large room with separate sitting area. Excellent outside sitting area and pool
- Kindness of the owners, excellent breakfasts and meals, swimmingpool, very nice rooms, in fact everything
- Beautiful place in a great location. Our room was spacious and sparkling, especially loved the food, breakfast and dinner were both great.
Mas Vilosa Bed and Breakfast
Decorated with warm colours, this Catalan house boasts rustic décor. It comes with private rooms with private bathrooms.The shared living room boasts sofas, TV and a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is provided.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Mas Vilosa and tour desk at reception can provide information where traditional restaurants and markets can be found.Surrounded by Les Gavarres Mountains in Catalonia, the town of Corsá has a perfect location for activities such as hiking and cycling. It has easy access to some of the Costa Brava Beaches and you can drive to Palamós and Castell-Platja d’Aro in 30 minutes. Girona Costa Brava Airport is 24.9 miles away.
The property was fascinating
Something interesting to view in each and every room
The breakfast was Devine fresh beautifully served spotless linen
- The hotel is typically Spanish in a beautiful brick building. It is really clean and the room was large and comfortable. The owners couldn’t have been more accommodating and helpful especially as our plane was late in landing and we didn’t arrive until after 1.00am. Highly recommend.
- Our stay could hardly have been better! Hosts, lovely Silvia and Gerard, were super friendly, helpful and nice. The house is beautiful, warmly decorated and gives a luxury feel. It is located in charming village of Corça, which although very quiet, offers couple of impressive dinner options and lots of possibilities to explore medieval villages and beaches nearby.
- Very nice place. The owners were extemely nice and helpful. Made reservation for restaurants for us and helped us with several arrangemets we needed. Great breakfast. Very clean.
- We were made extremely welcome, nothing was too much trouble. Very peaceful location with lots of places to eat near by. Very comfortable room. The owners were very helpful and informative. A great place to stay.
- The property was fascinating
Mas de la Roda
At Mas de la Roda, the rooms have a closet. Rooms come with a private bathroom.A continental, vegetarian or gluten-free breakfast is served at the property.Lloret de Mar is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 13 miles from Mas de la Roda.
- The common spaces and the breakfast were great. Also the owner Eric.
- We really appreciated warm welcome & attention from the host during our stay. The mansion is really a remarkable piece of Renaissance very carefully modernised to incorporate nowadays conveniences. It was very quiet & we had wonderful view from our windows any time of the day. There is a medieval church just 5 min walking in the village as well as very cozy bistro with caring staff (even they don’t speak anything but Catalan) & nice simple food. Also, we got rather valuable advice on the sightseeing & practical nuances for the area. One more thing, the host speaks both French & English – that really helps in the Spanish countryside for an international traveler 😉
The host was very nice with us. The house and room was clean. Very important thing is that the room has AC, as outside there was around 35ºC…
Overall we had a great stay in MAS DE LA RODA! thanks!
- The French proprietors whose English was as good as my French 😉 were very friendly and welcoming. A beautiful property near to what we wanted to visit.
- All lovely. Amazing organic breakfast with the most delicious homemade jams, organic cheeses and fantastic bread. Beautiful gardens and house. Lovely owners, clean and very comfortable beds and cosy living rooms. Really lovely two nights were spent here. Thank you Eric and Maria
Hotel Fundació L’Olivar
Offering great views of Canigó Mountains, the Albera Nature Reserve and the large gardens, all bright rooms feature large windows and a modern décor. Each one has a fireplace, sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and a fridge.Fundació L’Olivar’s restaurant, the Oli-Bar, offers simple, organic dishes and local wines. Private events can also be held there.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area. The beach at Sant Pere Pescador, 15 minutes’ drive away, is great for windsurf and kitesurf.Transfers from Girona Airport, Barcelona Airport or nearby train stations can be arranged for a supplement. Girona is a 30-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- Rooms are very stylish and comfortable. Breakfast is delicious!
Words can’t describe how perfect this place is.
We stayed for two nights in one of the newly opened tents. It was beautiful and not as I imagined a tent to be! It was bright and airy and surprisingly cool during the warm nights. We were given a key to our own private bathroom a couple of feet away from our tent.
The grounds of Fundació L’Olivar are amazing with numerous sculptures dotted around the area.
There was a lovely small private pool for guests to use and there were no time constraints about times of use etc.
Breakfast was basic but perfect.
The dinner menu was limited but was of excellent quality with fresh ingredients/seasoning.
The owners/family running Fundació were very welcoming and friendly. There was a very relaxed atmosphere about the place with the family dogs strolling around the grounds.
I can’t recommend this place highly enough and will definitely be back!
- Amazing hotel in stunning surroundings. An artist and his family owns the place and has created a mix of great architecture and a monumental park with huge sculptures. If you want to get away and experience a laid back atmosphere with extremely nice people this is the place to visit. I found this hotel by coincidence driving from Sweden to Palma de Mallorca when needing a place to sleep for the night. I will definitely visit again, maybe just because of the atmosphere
- Fundacio L’ Olivar is a family run business. You are welcomed with warmth and treated beyond kindly. The love for what they do shines everywhere. The rooms are done to the highest standard of material and decor and are extremely clean. The place is mind blowing. The art installations are quite extraordinary and the sculptor is very kind an open to let you discover more and more. The food is delightful (prepared by the mother and served by the daughter) and the atmosphere warm, relaxing and just amazing. A real standout!!!
The property is quite nice with very eye-catching sculptures and the pool is beautiful and very harmonious with nature (although there was some construction near the pool which tarnished the experience).
The room was good. Very nice mattress and bedding, ample bathroom with a good shower.
The owner was helpful towards the end of our stay and brought us fruit and a coffee machine as we were leaving early and missed breakfast.
Boutique Hotel Can Pico
The modern and stylish rooms at this charming property come with heating, air conditioning, TV, minibar and a private bathroom. Some include a seating area with a sofa. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.A breakfast buffet consisting of sweet and savoury dishes is served daily and you can enjoy it in the common lounge area or on the terrace. Boutique Hotel Can Pico also has a wine cellar where wine tastings can be organised.You can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in L’Escala, just 5 minutes’ drive away.The historic village of Sant Martí d’Empúries and its beaches are a 10-minute drive away, while Figueres, with its Salvador Dalí Museum, is 20 minutes’ drive away. Girona Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the property. Private parking is available.
- The hotel has been decorated beautifully. The absolute quiet was wonderful. The town is a 10 min drive to the next nearest town with services and a 15 min drive to the beautiful beaches. Swimming pool area is lovely.
- Peaceful and charming base for exploring Besalu and the northern Costa Brava. After Barcelona, a breath of fresh air.
- Modern and very clean hotel. Spacious room, top equipped bathroom, big double bed. Great breakfasts – you can have almost everything you like, possibility to eat at the terrace, music background. Kind staff, especially the Czech one from whom we’ve got great recommendations for trips 🙂 You can have refreshment at the pool. Calm surrounding. Good starting point for many trips. No overcrowded feeling even when the hotel is fully occupied. Hotel pictures correspond reality.
- Can Pico is spa like, we really loved it. It is a piece of well considered paradise. The property itself is just wonderful. The staff is AMAZING, friendly, helpful, and thoughtful. The pool is salt water, has an outdoor shower. The towels and robes are so nice. Breakfast was amazing, from the coffee made just for you to the breads, to the eggs, to the croissants, too. Also, you are only 10 minutes from the beach if you so choose. It’s the perfect place to recharge and enjoy life.
- Pool, garden, cleanliness, tranquility, central location.
Mas Ferran Adults Only
The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. Mas Ferran Adults Only features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and horse riding. The property also offers bike hire. Lloret de Mar is 25.5 miles from Mas Ferran Adults Only, while Girona is 17.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21.1 miles from the property.
- Simple but delicious breakfast with fresh pastries, bread, fruit, freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Honestly, I live everything! The area, room, and the amazing breakfast with such a loving view. The hosts were very friendly and nice.
- I just love this place, nothing could be more idillic!
- Tracte amb el Ferran i la Susana. La casa espectacular, decoració molt cuidada i molt net.
- Das Frühstück war regional, frisch gepresster Organgensaft, Obst, typische spanische Salami/Käse. Alles sehr liebevoll dekoriert in privater Atmosphäre. Die Betten sehr groß, ruhige Zimmer alles sehr sauber
Hostalet de Begur – Adults Only
Decorated in cream tones, rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV, minibar and free safe. All have a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.A breakfast made with traditional local produces is offered every morning at Hostalet de Begur. You can find a range of restaurants and bars in a short walk away.Next to the Parc de l’Abreda, Hostalet de Begur is 10 minutes’ drive from some of the most important beaches of the Costa Brava such as Sa Riera, Aiguafreda and Platja Fonda. Girona Costa Brava Airport is 1 hours’ drive from Hostalet de Begur and a private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Lovely peaceful hotel in an excellent situation in Begur
Lluis and his team were wonderful and couldn’t do enough to make our stay as relaxing as possible
The facilities were great and the pool was fantastic
The location was perfect, 5 mins walk to the historic centre of town and 10 minutes drive to the truly amazing coast
- The location was great – a short walk into Begur. The staff were really helpful. The room was very comfortable.
- Lovely, close enough to everything, far enough away to be peaceful
- Great breakfast, convenient location, comfortable bed, close to free public car park, very friendly and helpful staff. The pool and seating area looked great but sadly the weather wasn’t good enough for us to use it.
Most rooms feature a balcony with mountain or garden views. All are air conditioned and heated, with a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the lounge-library with its rustic fireplace. Luggage storage is offered and there is a laundry service. Can Barrull is a 10-minute drive from Empordà Golf Club and within 20 minutes’ drive of Pals Golf Club.
- This bed and breakfast was delightful. Our room was charming, very clean with a lovely view. Breakfast was great. Great value for money.
- The cottage (as the village itself) is very beautiful and nicely located within peaceful countryside. Location fantastic! (not so much if you do not have a car though as it is a bit off the beaten road). The rooms extremely clean! Bed was also really comfortable (i usually don`t pay attention to bed, but this time i felt like it really suited me well haha). The breakfast was devine! You have to pay extra for it, but it is worth it, as the selection was really good (local jams and hams, freshly brewed coffee, freshly squeezed juice etc) . There were also 2 very cosy local restaurants to grab the dinner. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and those were the most beautiful 2 days we spent in Catalonia 🙂
- The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the owner cooked a wonderful breakfast
- It is just amazing, the rooms are perfect, the service is amazing. They took care of us with love. The breakfast has all home made products.
- Relaxing environment. Nice lounge area with games. Great shower
Bed & Breakfast Bells Oficis
Each air-conditioned room at the Bells Oficis has contemporary décor with tiled floors. All rooms have heating and some feature a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast is a short walk from Girona’s pretty squares, where there is a selection of cafés, bars and restaurants.Girona Cathedral, the surrounding Jewish Quarter and the old city walls can be reached in approximately 15 minutes, by foot. The colourful buildings overlooking the Onyar River are less than 350 feet from the Bells Oficis.
- Homemade preserves. Delicious! Javier is a friendly and helpful host. The location of this B and B is the best in the heart of the old city. Very cool old building!
- Great option for guests looking for interaction with the local host, who is very friendly and talkative. Javier’s handmade marmelade is also very good.
- Amazing views, the host was extra hospitable putting up a cot for my baby and making so much extra effort with us. We loved our stay and would definitely stay again! Fabulous b&b
- Great location, nice view, the building has lots of character and the balcony was great for relaxing with a glass of wine.
- Excellent location, quiet at night, no air conditioning but we left the window opened so it cooled down in the night. Bed very comfortable. Javi was very friendly and welcoming and gave excellent advice on where to eat.
Mas Tulsà Rural
At Mas Tulsà Rural, each room is equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom, rooms at Mas Tulsà Rural also provide guests with free WiFi. The rooms at Mas Tulsà Rural come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Mas Tulsà Rural will be able to enjoy activities in and around Riudellots de la Creu, like hiking.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include English and Spanish.Lloret de Mar is 24 miles from Mas Tulsà Rural. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Pera Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Pera Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Pera Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Pera Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!