10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Gruta Isla Colon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Gruta Isla Colon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Gruta Isla Colon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Gruta Isla Colon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Gruta Isla Colon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Gruta Isla Colon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Gruta Isla Colon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Gruta Isla Colon:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Bluff Beach in the region of Isla Colon, 4.2 miles from Bocas Town, The Hummingbird features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Buena Vista is 17 miles from The Hummingbird, and Isla Colón is 2.5 miles away.
- The owners are amazing! You will feel like a guest at their home. The hotel is beautiful, a piece of heaven by the sea. You can hear the sound of waves from your room, enjoy the garden, and relax by the pool. The food was excellent with great choices for dinner and a local chef. There isn’t much to do around the hotel so if you are looking for nightlife or shopping, you will need to either get a taxi to town everyday or just stay there. Plenty of activities in nature, though, if you like surfing, hiking, etc.
- The hosts were amazing. We saw sloths on the property. Mosquitos were almost non-existent. Incredibly beautiful trees, bushes and flowers around the units making for surprisingly good privacy.
- Delicious food, very comfortable apartment. Really relaxed
Betsy and Gary where really nice, they took care Of every detail. The people who work for them seem happy, which is very important for us.
The room was great, very comfy, nice bed!
- Best place we stayed at during our three weeks vacation. Food, room, staff and garden were just amazing! We would come again to Panama just to stay at this place as you really can relax and enjoy your holiday!
Bluff Beach Retreat
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Bluff Beach Retreat is located in Bluff Beach in the region of Isla Colon, just 4 miles from Bocas Town. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Buena Vista is 17 miles from Bluff Beach Retreat, and Isla Colón is 2.6 miles from the property.
- The location was a bit far from town but it was enconed in nature… in the jungle, a tropical paradise with howler monkeys and beautiful beaches…
- Beautiful resort. Stayed in the Las Palmas casita with our 19 month old. Was very peaceful and private. Bluff beach is absolutely beautiful, we found the area incredibly relaxing. Although you can take taxis to town, we found that the bus was pretty reliable and would pick you up and drop you off in front of the retreat if you just flag them down. But there is also a bus stop 5 minutes walk down the road.
- The owner/host is super friendly. Bed is comfy, and the whole resort is lovely. There are some nice restaurants and bars nearby. You can choose to dine well or drink literally on the beach!
We stayed there for 4 days and enjoyed it very much. The hosts were very nice and managed everything perfectly, answered all our questions, helped organising tripps and were always around to help. There were guests from all over the world and we all had breakfast together, which we really love. The breakfast was very tasteful and a perfect start into the day
The b+b is very well maintained, very clean and has a wonderful garden.
The beach is very close, quiet and beautiful, just a few steps away and the horseriding is very recommended.
We would always come back.
- Gorgeous location; saw a monkey in a tree by the pool (another guest saw a sloth in the tree next to that one). Toucans and hummingbirds (and bats at night, which I love) were plentiful and fun to watch. The roar of the mighty waves was a constant lovely companion, and the occasional rain was refreshing and pretty. The staff was super helpful and the rooms and common areas were immaculately clean. Comfy bed and yummy breakfasts. Overall a wonderful place to stay!
Oasis Bluff Beach
One of our best sellers in Bluff BEach! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Bluff Beach, 3.9 miles from Bocas Town, Oasis Bluff Beach features a barbecue and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Buena Vista is 17 miles from Oasis Bluff Beach, and Isla Colón is 2.7 miles from the property.
- Everything was absolutely amazing , highest recommendations !
- The breakfast was fresh and delicious every day. The hospitality was the best i have ever experienced. The shower was phenomenal with the best smelling hair and body products.
- Breakfast and lunch is amazing and we really enjoyed the comfy oom!
- It was really gorgeous! So nice people and all the personal, beautiful view and garden with many animals. It was a pleasure to be there !!! Amazing
Wendy and Simon are really good hosts. We felt warmly welcome just from the beginning. It’s a very familiar atmosphere.They provided us with any Information we needed, told us about the lodge, about the local animals, good trips and excursions.The rooms are comfortable and the soaps and shampoos are amazing (all natural, all from Bocas). We had a great diner with all guests of the lodge and a very nice and funny evening. Breakfast was also great: fresh watermelon juice, fresh fruits, coconut bread, eggs….While sitting on the terrace you can watch colobris flying just half a meter away from you…
We would highly recommend the stay at Wendy and Simon‘s place.
Turtle Beach House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Bluff Beach, 4.2 miles from Bocas Town, Turtle Beach House features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Buena Vista is 17 miles from Turtle Beach House, and Isla Colón is 2.5 miles away.
- The breakfast where delicious. It was nice to eat with Sandra and Dave in the morning. They are very welcoming and friendly hosts. Sandra made reservation for taxis and activities in the area for us. The tour guided by Antonio was fantastic. It is a really nice place to stay if you are coming to Bluff Beach. The gardens are evens!
- We had a lovely stay at the Turtle Beach House! The accomodation is beautifully located near a quiet beach. The house is very comfortable and Sandra and Dave are incredibly friendly owners. There are quite a few good restaurants in the surroundings of the house. Finally, we very much liked the breakfasts together with the owners and other guests.
- We loved to stay at Turtle Beach House, the owners are a lovely couple who make everything for the guests feel confortable. They helped us to organize tours around the islands and arranged transportation! The house is great with rain forest on one side and beach on the other, waking up to the sound pf waves and mokeys was a great experience! Definitely worth to stay in.
- Sandra and Dave were very accommodating and friendly. They made the trip much more interesting than it might have been otherwise. Comfortable room, lovely bathroom. Excellent Wi-Fi service! The rough road to the property makes it challenging to get to, thus delightfully safe and somewhat isolated. There were good places for lunch and dinner within easy walking distance. The birds and wildlife in the area are impressive, though not always obvious. Bring binoculars!
- Sandra & David, the owners, make you feel like at home. Situation is at the best beach of colon island. Breakfast is in group with th owners included as if they were a big family 😃. We miss a lot Babe & Marleen. We recommend renting a quad for moving along the island
Casa Abundancyah B&B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Abundancyah B&B offers accommodations in Bocas Town.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Buena Vista is 15 miles from Casa Abundancyah B&B, and Isla Colón is 3.6 miles from the property.
- Joel is super nice and helpful. His recommendations of good restaurants, beaches and bars are the best. Breakfast is awesome. Rooms are spacious and clean, well decorated. We really had a great time in this magical place.
Joel was an excellent host. Property was perfectly placed between town & surfing beaches. Situated in the midst of a rain forest
Large lovely room.
- My sister and I loved our one-night stay at Casa Abundancyah. The bed was huge and amazingly comfortable, with such a beautiful blanket and hand-painted mural in the back. The room was also much bigger than the pictures make it seem! Joel is such a sweet host, and helped us get the taxi in the morning for the airport and made us a great breakfast. He also gave us some great recommendations of where to eat and drink that day!
- La atención, las habitaciones y la tranquilidad del sitio!!, súper recomendado!!!
- Alejado del centro de la ciudad, perfecto para descansar.
Sand Dollar Beach Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Bocas Town.Located in Bocas Town, 15 miles from Buena Vista, Sand Dollar Beach Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.
- Great coffee ready every morning and the best breakfasts EVER
- Sharon and Mark met us at their gate to take us to our room. They were incredible hosts. The room was spacious and tastefully decorated. The view of the beach and ocean was great. Breakfast was delicious and they paid attention to your personal dietary needs. We had a wonderful time getting to know them!
- Everything. Arranging everything ahead of time with Sharon & Mark was a breeze and Lorraine & Roger were fantastic hosts during our time there. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the balcony is a great place to spend time relaxing, Bocas town is just a $1pp cab ride away, and the breakfast can’t be beat.
- Awesome breakfast,sea view from the terrace,location and very nice staff.
- Roger and Lorraire and all staff were excellent hosts. Very welcoming and friendly.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Villa Sevilla is located in Big Creek, 1.7 miles from Bocas Town and 15 miles from Buena Vista. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The owners were lovely. Nice and quiet away from the bustle of Bocas Town. Nice comfortable beds and clean bathroom etc. Lovely breakfast
- The hosts are very friendly and helped us patiently with booking the one-day island-hopping tour. They were always available when we needed a taxi . Walking to the town takes 40-60 minutes depending on how many photo stops you do. Directly in front of the Villa we could observe a sloth and several times we spotted different monkeys which was much better than the spots offered during the tours!:)
- If you are looking for peace and quiet then villa sevilla is for you. This intimate place on the edge of the jungle gives you a sense of intimacy and privacy. Relax by the pool and the proximity of nature at your fingertips. Jose is a wonderful host, always helpful and smiling. I especially recommend those who are looking for a chill out zone.
- The bed was super comfortable (bonus to get the big king sized pillows) and the shower was great (I’ve been challenged with Central American showers not being hot enough with good pressure). I enjoyed the fun fruit displays for breakfast and the swimming pool was perfect in their beautiful yard setting. Jose and Mayra are very friendly and helpful hotel owners who live on site. I’m looking at going back for a month long stay if possible!
Had a wonderful time. This place is surrounded by rainforest, very quiet (out of the monkeys that are noisy at some moments of the day but for our greatest pleasure to see them). The garden is gorgeous with so many marvelous flowers. The pool is very nice too.
Maira prepares great breakfast. She waits you to wake up to bring it on your personal little terrace by your room. All freshly minute made. Eggs your choice with fresh fruits, pancakes etc…
José build this haven of peace himself and proudly shows you the place but discreetly without ever disturbing you.
While in Bocas del Toro, do not miss this heavenly place and its two guardian angels Maira and José.
Thanks to both of you for your kindness during my stay. Miss you <;o) xoxo
Surf Break at Paunch
Offering a large deck to sun and lounge to enjoy jungle views and ocean sounds, Surf Break at Paunch is a bed & breakfast set in Paunch Beach in the Isla Colon Region, 2.3 miles from Bocas Town.Each room also has a private seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a hot water shower.Kindly be informed that there is a free breakfast consisting of coffee or tea, juice or smoothie, fruit salad with yogurt, granola and honey or fruit syrup and a breakfast taco or standard breakfast.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking, biking, surfing and swimming.Guests can enjoy a variety of on site events such a yoga and a build your own bloody Mary bar brunch on Saturdays.There are various restaurants and bars within walking or biking distance. The property is also less than 650 feet away from one of Boca’s best surf breaks and within a walking or biking distance to the three other surf breaks in Isla Colon.
- My husband and i booked a room for three nights and ended up staying for three more. The place is quiet and beautiful. Alli and David are super hosts, very friendly and extremely hospitable. They make delicious breakfast and can accommodate any of your dietary needs. They cook best tacos on the island! We stayed in two different rooms. Both were beautiful and had everything we needed. Alli and David really love what they are doing and you can see it in all the little details throughout the property. We loved it there. Good vibes, good food, good people, beautiful place.
This place exceeded our expectations big time. It has a really special vibe. Owners Alli and David go way farther than the extra mile, they really put their heart into it. You see and feel that in all details, the food, the room, location.
Sleeping while hearing jungle noises and the sea at the same time; awesome.
Breakfast is rediculously good!!
This place is not in the middle of the buzz of colon, but there are plenty cool and nice places for drinks or dinner close by. Go for this location if you want a bit more tranquility and a laid back vibe.
- Lovely modern clean and comfortable rooms, Dave and Alli were so friendly and approachable throughout our stay and the breakfast is really tasty. It is only a short taxi ride to Bocas town if you need to go in, but Paunch is much more relaxed and nicer to stay. Surf break is very good value for money.
This place was amazing!!! Hands down the breakfast was my favourite part! Our hosts Alli and David were so welcoming and chatted with us during breakfast every morning. The breakfast burritos are the best I’ve tasted and homemade sauces and smoothies were sooo good. (I’d come back for that alone!)
We loved the peace and quiet as we were the only ones staying there, and it’s only a 15min cab ride to get into the town but we preferred to stay outside of town. It’s also a great place to catch a stunning sunrise in the morning.
The room is lovely, it’s not massive but enough for 2 people.
Another cool thing was the howler monkeys in the area…pretty sure they were on our roof at some point in the night. Can’t get closer than that!
The yoga was really great too!
The owners are lovely.
Breakfast was Really good. Frech Fruits & juices, delicious coffee, awsome tacos.
Azul Sun Villas
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Azul Sun Villas is located in Bocas Town in the region of Isla Colon, just 15 miles from Buena Vista. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
No reviews yet.
Maroa Beach House
Maroa Beach House offers accommodation in Bocas del Toro. The property has sea views from a shared balconies. Free WiFi is available.There is a fully equipped shared kitchen..The rooms at Maroa Beach House have air conditioning and a wardrobe.
- We loved the breakfast, which each day changed and also the dinner which they prepared for us for a small additional charge. All in all we loved the hosts and the small baby cat and their house. It was super clean, they have bicycles and an SUP for rent. We even extended our stay.
- Super nice hosts! Great connected with locals and tour operators, very helpful with arranging day trips around islands, as Well as having great recomendations for restaurants and bar. House is very charmy with a lot of details, clean and spacious. Common area is cozy, Kitchen Well equipped and breakfast tasty:) would come back!
- The owners are really nice and helpful and the breakfast was delicious and varied (pancakes, fruit, cereal). A little way out of the city centre (taxi for 1 USD to the centre) so it was nice and quiet.
- We booked for one night and we are still here, every morning we ask if we can stay one more night!!!
- Wonderful people and amazing place! I would come back without any hesitation!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Gruta Isla Colon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Gruta Isla Colon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Gruta Isla Colon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Gruta Isla Colon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!