10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Cuesta Rivas Region – Top Hotel Reviews
La Cuesta Rivas Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Cuesta Rivas Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Cuesta Rivas Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Cuesta Rivas Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Cuesta Rivas Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Cuesta Rivas Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Cuesta Rivas Region:
Chez Nous Bed & Breakfast
Located in San Juan del Sur in the region of Rivas Region, 23 miles from Salinas, Chez Nous Bed & Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Altagracia is 26 miles from Chez Nous Bed & Breakfast, and San Jorge is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
El Pacifico Hotel
Offering an outdoor pool and a bar, El Pacifico Hotel is located within a 3-minute walk to the beach and a 15 minute walk into the heart of San Juan del Sur.Free WiFi access and cable TV are available in common areas. Free private parking is also available.Shuttles to nearby beaches and activites can be arranged. El Pacifico Hotel is a 10 minute ride to Madera and Marsella beaches and 15 minutes to Playa Hermosa.Free shuttles between San Juan del Sur (pickup at Casa Oro Eco Hostel) and El Pacifico Hotel daily.
- The pool was good and the room was large and airy.
Overall a nice property with work ongoing to add rooms and amenities.
There’s friendly staff who helped me organize my horseback ride for the next day.
There’s also a nice area for eating breakfast, playing games or planning the next part of your trip. Purified water is available for refilling your water bottle, or you can purchase water, pop, beer or drinks, but no food or snacks. Tasty food can be ordered for a small delivery fee from a local restaurant. A pre-set breakfast is included in your overnight price.
A large trade-a-book library including some board games is a nice touch.
The pool looked nice, but there wasn’t anywhere to sit besides a concrete bench and I wanted to hunker in to catch up on my journal.
It’s an easy walk to the beach or uphill to view the large Cristo on the hill.
Tour companies and shuttles pick-up and drop-off here.
My room was large and comfortable, with chairs on the deck so enjoying the night breeze was easy.
- We were greeted by Juanita, a lovely local, she immediately made us feel welcome. Bathroom had hot water. The breakfast was good, the staff was friendly. Had a great uphill hike from hotel to go and see the Cristo, definitely worth the view!!
- Near the beach, very friendly staff, room was nice & clean, nice pool, well maintained, delicious breakfast and coffee.
- Friendly staff and helpful owner. Clean room with AC.
Elementos del Sur
Set in San Juan del Sur, Elementos del Sur is a Bed & Breakfast that includes parking and daily breakfast.There are 6 rental options for guests, all with private bathrooms, WiFi, air conditioning, mini fridges and safes. All rooms come equipped with top quality linens, towels, toiletries, and hair dryers.There are shared common spaces, including the outdoor pool, kitchen, patios, indoor and outdoor living areas, and bars.The on-site owners can help arrange various activities, such as horseback riding, fishing, tours and airport transfers.
- The property was beautiful and well maintained. The staff is super friendly and I would not think twice to book it again.
- Open and airy property with a lot of common spaces, great hosts, clean property
- What a great place, and friendly, helpful hosts! Couldn’t ask for more…
the room is very spacious and there is a lot of space in the house to relax.
it is a beautiful property with lots of nice details ( yoga mats in the room etc..)
angela and heath are gracious hosts.
- Perfect place to stay – amazing hosts, 5* facilities, brilliant and varied breakfasts. Highly recommend!!
One of our top picks in San Juan del Sur.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nuestra Casa offers accommodations in San Juan del Sur.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Salinas is 23 miles from Nuestra Casa, and Altagracia is 29 miles from the property.
- I must say that I loved the pillows the most, haha. But actually, everything was nice. The staff is really friendly and tries to make your stay personal. The breakfast is delicious and changes every day. The pool is nice and the rooftop terrace has a great view. And not to forget: hot shower!
- The staff were fantastic. Helped with everything and were genuinely caring people. The kitchen was great for cooking dinner in one night. The free water was a real perk. The kids liked the little pool. I loved the emphasis on environmentalism, and the layout meant we got to know the other lovely guests.
- The surprise of the mirador on the roof!! In the night or in the morning! Amazing!
- Nelson, the manager, was really helpful and nice. The kitchen facilities were ok, there was hot water (which seems to be rare in Nicaragua) and the viewing platform on the roof was cool with awesome views.
Everyone working at Nuestra Casa was very friendly and helpful. Surprisingly, the shower was hot and water pressure was incredible.
It’s up a small hill on the edge of town, so you’re close to the action, but it’s peaceful and quiet. Fabulous stay – we’ll be returning!
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Good Vibrations is located in San Juan del Sur in the region of Rivas Region, just 22 miles from Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Altagracia is 29 miles from Good Vibrations, and San Jorge is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in San Juan del Sur, 26 miles from Salinas, Black Monkey features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a private bathroom.Altagracia is 29 miles from Black Monkey, and San Jorge is 15 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in San Juan del Sur in the region of Rivas Region, 20 miles from Salinas, #LACASA features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Altagracia is 29 miles from #LACASA, and San Jorge is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Tio’s Beach House
This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. Guests can enjoy sea views.Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. A seating area is provided in all rooms, while some rooms will provide you with a DVD player. At Tio’s Beach House, each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can enjoy an array of activities in the surroundings, including snorkelling, fishing and hiking.Salinas is 26.1 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
La Veranera, Playa El Coco
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, La Veranera, Playa El Coco offers accommodations in Escameca. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Salinas is 31 miles from La Veranera, Playa El Coco, and San Juan del Sur is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hacienda Amarilla del Mar
One of our top picks in El Gigante.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hacienda Amarilla del Mar is located in El Gigante, 9 miles from Salinas and 14 miles from San Juan del Sur. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.San Jorge is 16 miles from Hacienda Amarilla del Mar, and Rivas is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Great place on the beach. Great hosts and a lovely place filled with original art.
- Location was on the beach , owner is an awesome dude, very clean an comfortable rooftop bar was killer for sunsets
- The accomadations are visually beautiful, fullof wonderful art and crafts, staff smiling, lots of great stories, beautiful fishing village.
- This place is amazing. Built and maintained with love and care. I will return!
- Great bed and great sleep. Loved their breakfasts and view from roof top bar.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Cuesta Rivas Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Cuesta Rivas Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Cuesta Rivas Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Cuesta Rivas Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!