10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Boquilla Bolivar – Top Hotel Reviews
La Boquilla Bolivar is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Boquilla Bolivar. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Boquilla Bolivar. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Boquilla Bolivar. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Boquilla Bolivar right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Boquilla Bolivar with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Boquilla Bolivar:
Old Town Premium B&B San Diego
Featuring free WiFi, Old Town Premium B&B San Diego offers accommodations in Cartagena.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barú is 22 miles from Old Town Premium B&B San Diego, and Isla del Rosario is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 2.5 miles from Old Town Premium B&B San Diego.
San Diego is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and history.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, good location, we had the room with a terrace which was great to relax there as well, small pool
- The lobby and eating area was very nice and attractive, closed in at the front but open to the air in the middle. The women working as the day staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very nice – the usual mix for Colombia of scrambled eggs and fruit but on the better side. The location was good, a quiet street in the old area and with a convenient supermarket just a few blocks away. The pool seemed clean and looked just like the photos.
- Everything, the confort, localization, breakfast, the employers, Luis in the reception is allways ready to help! I have nothing to complain about our staying! It’s inside the walls, close from everything
Benefit of a cool Jacuzzi tub.
Talking with the other visitors.
- The staff was fantastic. They made the extra effort with everything. Perfect location. Balcony outside the room was great.
Casa Crespo Beach 65-148
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Casa Crespo Beach 65-148 offers accommodations in Cartagena.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barú is 24 miles from Casa Crespo Beach 65-148, and Isla del Rosario is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Breakfast very good.. Comfortable bed. Nice Pool to cool off, which you really need here. Walking distance to the airport. But you never hear the airplanes. Easy to get to central, for $ 2.00
- Nice big room. Close to airport. Felt safe. very quiet.
- Really nice room with a great shower. The location is great if you want an easy walk to the airport (we had a super early flight)
- Great place to relax close to the Airport in a lovely neighbourhood
- I stayed here because I wanted a decent place close to the airport and it was precisely that! this is NOT the place to stay if you’re here as a tourist–you would need to take a cab to absolutely everything–but for an airport place it is ideal. Also has hot water, a rarity in hotels here!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Auaecoco is located in the La Boquilla neighborhood in Cartagena, just 26 miles from Barú.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Isla del Rosario is 29 miles from Auaecoco, and Isla Barú is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- De reden dat we hier sliepen was omdat mijn vriend hier wilde kitesurfen, voor die plek is het top. Echter was dat ook het enige wat fijn was aan het hele verblijf
Muy buenas instalaciones, excelente servicio, muy buen desayuno.
- Die Unterkunft war zwar in der Nähe zum Stran – aber sehr weit von der Altstadt entfernt – man mußte auf jeden Fall ein Taxi nehmen – da es auch nur ein Frühstück gegeben hat und die anderen Mahlzeiten sehr schwierig zu bekommen waren – noch nicht mal in der Nähe.
- Que el sitio es muy tranquilo y tiene una buena vista
- Don Julio y la atención del personal siempre con buena disposición, piezas cómodas y limpias. La playa que da detrás del Hostal ,tranquila y sin tanto vendedor molestoso. 🙂
Bed and Breakfast Cielo Mar
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cartagena, 3.7 miles from Convention Center, Bed and Breakfast Cielo Mar features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Primaveral (Casa Familiar)
One of our best sellers in Cartagena! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Primaveral offers accommodations in Cartagena.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a shared bathroom.Barú is 24 miles from Casa Primaveral , and Isla del Rosario is 27 miles away. Rafael Núñez International Airport is a few steps from the property.
- Very friendly and welcoming owner, she helped us with everything we needed. The location is close to the airport (about 5-10 minutes). The room was tidy and comfortable
- We spent only 1 night there and left the early morning to the airport which is only a really short walk away
- Extremely close to the airport. (2 Minute walk). Host extremely friendly and helpful. Very clean and accommodating.
- So glad I chose to stay at Casa Primaveral! The owner’s were so incredibly nice and hospitable. They truly made me feel at home. The bed was comfortable and the AC worked amazing. I actually got cold a couple times! The location (being so close to the airport) and the low price is the main reason I stayed there but I was surprised buy the owners hospitality upon arrival. Definitely a great choice.
- The family are so helpful and kind. They were very welcoming and helped us with everything we needed
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cartagena, 1.9 miles from Convention Center, Posada Isabel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 1.2 miles from Posada Isabel.
Owner Edgar was very friendly & helpful.
Beds were comfy and a/c worked well.
- Air conditioning, clean room, washing machine, kitchen for guests, very nice & helpful owner, not far from airport and old town
- Very friendly and helpful host, location on main road so grabbing taxis was a breeze, nice yard with hammocks, very tough to beat for the price.
- Many thanks to Edgar for our wonderful stay. He went well out of his way to help us when we bother had two separate flight problems, and was extremely helpful, kind and welcoming. Thank you – 100% would recommend. Great facilities and rooms, and easy and inexpensive to reach the old town and the airport.
- Nice room (if a little bit crowded due to a third bed in the room), good kitchen facilities and helpful owner. Bed is comfortable and there are small shops just around the corner
- Owner Edgar was very friendly & helpful.
Moska Family offers accommodations in Cartagena.Each room is fitted with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rafael Núñez International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Jardin Boutique
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Casa Jardin Boutique is located in Cartagena.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 2.5 miles from Casa Jardin Boutique.
San Diego is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and history.
- Quiet yet central location. Great breakfast. Wifi and AC worked fine. Small fridge which was nice. Warm shower. Would definitely stay here again.
- When we weren’t happy with our first cramped room, we were offered a huge two story with fridge, couch and three beds for the same price… fabulous!
The breakfast was good: juice, fruit, toasts and eggs made right on the spot.
The location of the hotel is excellent (it is inside “la muralla”).
- The property is in a great location for the old town Josephine the maid housekeeper cook and general dogsbody cauld not speak English but we got along great wonderful lady arranged a taxi for me at 4am this was a worry as the old town is very difficult to find addresses so forget Uber.but at a couple of minutes past four a lady taxi driver appeared and whisked me of to the airport
- A quaint, 3-story house with a botanical wall and a spiral staircase leading to a cozy roof deck, equipped with a jacuzzi. The rooms provide more space than more expensive hotels in which we’ve stayed. Josefina, the house manager, is a lovely person and a wonderful cook.
Casa La Española
One of our best sellers in Cartagena! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa La Española offers accommodations in Cartagena.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.There is concierge services at the property.Barú is 22 miles from Casa La Española, and Isla del Rosario is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa La Española.
I liked our stay a lot (double room with private bathroom)!
It’s highly recommended place to stay when you are in Cartagena.
Location: it’s very safe neighbourhood. It may take 15 minutes when walking to get to the center but it’s very convenient to take a taxi (for 8k pesos – affordable and all taxi drivers know where location is – Urbanizacion Espanola) and reach in 4-5 minutes. There is huge shopping mall really within walking distance (6-8 minutes) and castillo san filipe (10 minutes). There are some ammenities within so called Urbanizacion Espanola (pizzeria, groceries..)
Owner very nice, friendly, helpfull and caring.
General cleanliness, huge bathroom, big room and… many cats 🙂
Thanks Laura for a great stay in Cartagena!
- Great host, nice breakfast outside on the patio. Not within walking distance of the historic centre but the road was gated and felt secure. Taxi to centre not expensive.
- This is a lovely little place to stay, it’s located in a very safe and nice gated community about 20 minutes walk from the old town, or you can easily get a cab for $1 – $2. The staff (family who live at the house) are lovely, the daughter speaks excellent English. You can get breakfast there for $2.50, eggs on toast with a coffee. The bed was comfy and the room was clean, the tv and air con were nice additions!
- Staff were helpful when we had questions and the room was large. We also had air con which was a bonus.
The owners take really good care of their guests. Great value, very clean and quiet. I felt home right away.
It is not locatet in the old town but this is no problem, 15 min walking o take a cab.
Thanks and see you next time
- I liked our stay a lot (double room with private bathroom)!
Hotel Boutique Casa San Miguel
One of our top picks in Cartagena.Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Hotel Boutique Casa San Miguel is located in Cartagena in the region of Bolívar, just 850 feet from Convention Center.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Getsemani is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, architecture and city walks.
- Really nice hotel with lovely staff in a great location
- Breakfast was fantastic, the room and the service were great. The location is awesome with lots of bars and restaurants nearby. It is close to the Old City but removed from the street vendors and chaos there.
- The hotel was really lovely. We had a very nice room with a small balcony. There is also a rooftop patio with beautiful tile flooring, with white curtains and comfortable furniture. There are very nice views from the roof top patio and you can see the old fort. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The Americano breakfast consisted of eggs, pancakes and fruit. It was served very quickly and was delicious. We loved the quiet location which was a short walk to the action in the neighborhood. There is a wonderful new craft brew pub just across the street. It has delicious craft beers all made in Colombia.
- Hasley, the guy from the reception desk, is fantastic! Extremelly friendly and always available to help. Location is perfect and the environment of the hotel is amazing. Breakfast is good.
- Staff and breakfast were really great, we arrived very late and they welcomed us and helped whenever needed
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Boquilla Bolivar Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Boquilla Bolivar to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Boquilla Bolivar but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Boquilla Bolivar. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!