10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ko Lone Phuket Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Lone Phuket Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ko Lone Phuket Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Lone Phuket Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Lone Phuket Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ko Lone Phuket Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ko Lone Phuket Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ko Lone Phuket Province:
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, The Cove is located in Panwa Beach, just 9 miles from Patong Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Phi Phi Don is 27 miles from The Cove, and Karon Beach is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The Cove in Cape Panwa is truly a little piece of paradise. Edina & Fernando are the perfect hosts and made our time in Phuket extremely memorable.
We stayed in the beach front bungalow for 3 nights. The decor is simple yet stylish and the view from our room to the private beach is second to none. The food and cocktails were fantastic also!!
- We loved everything about this place! Food, drinks, lovely staff and management, private beach, walking barefoot all the time,… we enjoyed every bit <3. This modern, stylish and eco-friendly resort was the best we have experienced in years. We had the Beach View/Front Villa and in my opinion, it was the best (be sure to book this one). It had a lovely and spacious patio. Also seemed to be bigger than the other two villas, but I cannot be sure. I would like to take some time to mention the unbelievable kindness of the whole staff. Everybody was very friendly, attentive, always trying to do their best. All in all, we were just looking for a quiet relaxing place, and we found much more than that. We will for sure come back one day. Keep up the good work! Kindest regards to Adina, Fernando and the rest of the kind staff. Khob khun kha! Misha & Kuba
Edina and Fernando are just great people to manage the place! Very nice, personal and helping in any request you might have, which makes the place even more comfortable!
Perfect breakfasts and pizzas! 🙂
- Healthy yummy breakfasts and dinners ‘to die for’ with good wines and other alcohol- all totally casual and unpretentious. Beds are so comfy with lovely pillows you could dive into and … no plastic water bottles in sight! Glass carafe’s always refilled with chilled mineral water, bedroom to bar…stylish and environmentally friendly!
- The place is located in the calm area, just next to the beach, which is a kind of the private beach. The hotel currently has 3 bungalows, so you have to be lucky to get one:). They are going to have more in the near future. This is very exclusive place in my opinion – with perfect accomodation, staff and food. The place is managed by the young couple from Europe – so nice and friendly people. We stayed there 3 nights and we had to move to Novotel Kamala – also nice but totally different. Would love to come back to the Cove:)
- The Cove in Cape Panwa is truly a little piece of paradise. Edina & Fernando are the perfect hosts and made our time in Phuket extremely memorable.
The family Guesthouse
The family Guesthouse is located in Rawai Beach, just 7 miles from Patong Beach.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Karon Beach is 4.3 miles from The family Guesthouse, and Kata Beach is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The friendliness of the staff. They went out of their way to help me. Whenever I came in from diving in the evening, they always offered me a meal.
- Great value for money. It was much nicer than we expected for that price! Also there was a massage salon in the building which was very convenient
- The rooms have everything you need to feel comfortable,clean rooms and very big ,soft beds.the place is perfect to relax,there are very good and cheap restaurants just around the corner. To the 2 beaches you get in 5 min with the motorbike.loved it there ,very calm and not overfilled place,beautiful nature to Explore around.the staff will be the nicest People you‘ll find,helped us so many times,very understandig, also gave us some really good tips to explore.best time ever!
- Very quiet room! Fridge with mineral water in the room! Very friendly! Great WiFi! Supermarket (seven11) 24h Open nearby!
- Miss Bussaba was so welcoming and nice and willing to help us with our trip. She arranged motor bike hire for us and she gave us a ride to the bus stop when we left. The room was nice and clean and the guesthouse was located in a nice street. If you have transport it is a perfect location!
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Rawai Beach, Holiday Rawai provides free WiFi. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Every room is equipped with a balcony with city views.All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. Guest rooms have a desk. There is a small bar offering coffee and cakes during the day and cocktails during the night.Staff can assist all guests with trip arrangements, bike hire and general information of several destinations.Patong Beach is 6.2 miles from Holiday Rawai. The nearest airport is Phuket International Airport, 19.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Aree’s Lagoon House
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Aree’s Lagoon House is located in Nai Harn Beach, just 7 miles from Patong Beach.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Karon Beach is 4.4 miles from Aree’s Lagoon House, and Kata Beach is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from Aree’s Lagoon House.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, C-VIEW BOUTIQUE offers accommodations in Rawai Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Patong Beach is 9 miles from C-VIEW BOUTIQUE, and Karon Beach is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- This place was a real God shot for us! Spacious room and a bathroom, marvelous view (daily sunrise over ocean show included) from windows and balcony (to be honest it’s rather terrace with comfortable chairs and table), quiet, easily located with great Thai food restaurant right out on exit, speedy WiFi with great coverage, motorbikes for rent to ease discovering of all possible beaches and locations around. Both my wife and myself can only continuously say “Wow!” and “Thank you so much!” to landlords – Eric and Ourinh who during all our stay demonstrated great respect, willingness to help, assist and guide. Highly recommend- you will definitely not regret your choice!
- We felt very welcome. The hosts are friendly and helpful. Rooms and views… Amazing!
- The hotle is on a beutiful location! 1 minut from a beutiful beach.the room was very big and very clean.the hosts did everthing to help us..they are one of a kind.l recommend this hotel from the bottom of my hesrt.
The place overlooks the sea that gives you a relaxing feeling as you just sit on the balcony gazing.
Just outside of the property is a restaurant that serves good tasting Thai foods. Me and my wife loved the resto.
Down farther away are more bars and restos where you can just chill.
The place is new and clean. Not a noisy environment. The owners are not just owners but they are hosts – attending to you.
I highly recommend this place
- Sehr ruhig gelegen, für den Ruhesuchenden ideal, sehr nette Vermieter
Little Latte House
Little Latte House is located in Chalong , just 6 miles from Patong Beach. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Phi Phi Don is 29 miles from Little Latte House, and Karon Beach is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Kata Beach in the region of Phuket Province, 5 miles from Patong Beach, Corsica Guesthouse features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Karon Beach is 2.4 miles from Corsica Guesthouse, and Phuket is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- This is a perfect place to stay for all those who do not want to be in the center of Patong or Kata Beach.
- Looved walter and his wife amazing smily people ill be back for sure to the same place super clean as well and the view from room is great
- The owners are very helpful and you will feel there like visiting good frieds. All you need will be arranged for you if you only express what you want. Quite place in a walking distance to the center of Kata Beach. I can recommend this place. Great value for your money.
- This hotel near Kata beach, we stay in 3 days, had a very very wonderful time , clean room, hot water, frige,balcony, and good price, the beatiful lady was helpful and sweet! I will stay in this hotel if I go to Puket again!(But the room have many ant, cant leave food in the room)
Owners are really great people, but…
Near to 7/11 (like 150 m), restaurants (cheap with thai food and more expensive with another cuisine) and to the beach (like 1 km).
Villa Tona Phuket
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Tona Phuket offers accommodations in Kata Beach, just 1.7 miles from Kata Noi Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Phuket Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- June and her kindness make the difference during the holiday! A stay in Villa Tona without her would not be the same!!!!
- The staff was dealing with us very friendly specially miss Toon she was a great woman I like her.
- Excellent hotel and staff. June is the most amazing host we have ever met. Room was like in the picture, cute and tidy. Cleaning was every day. Good location approx. 10 min walk from Kata and Karon beaches. We have great memmories about staying in Villa Tona. Hearty breakfast was included. We have evening BBQ for a very reasonable price. We felt there like at home and didn’t want to leave this place 🙂 Highly recommend to everyone!
- Хозяйка отеля, June, на период отдых стала нам второй мамой. Словно мы приехали к родным и чувствовали её заботу. Вы всегда можете получить дополнительные бутылочки воды, когда отправляетесь куда-то и обратиться по любому вопросу.
- Замечательный отель. Большой светлый номер с прекрасным видом. Жили в 23 номере. Большой шкаф, туалетный столик, стол, прикроватные тумбочки – все светлое. Отличная кровать с белоснежным бельём. Балкон со столиком и стульями. Большой холодильник, хороший кондиционер. Устойчивый wi fi. Телевидение с кабельным русским каналом. На полу ламинат, что особенно приятно при работающем кондиционере, он остаётся тёплым. Отдедельное спасибо хозяйке отеля Джун. Отличные завтраки , которые она готовит со своей помощницей. Каша с ягодами, омлет, соки, фрукты. Потрясающее отношение к жильцам , как к членам семьи. Собирались на пляж , Джун принесла воду, полотенца, подстилку, зонт. Огромное спасибо, обязательно вернёмся и можем смело советовать всем этот отель.
Good Day Phuket Boutique Bed & Breakfast
Located in Phuket, 3.2 miles from Rassada Pier, Good Day Phuket Boutique Bed & Breakfast features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 17 miles from the property.
The hotel is very clean , staff are all very nice!
Recommend who wanna easy and know more about local culture trip.
The owner is very nice , gaving many useful information. I had a good massage which owner recommend and near the hotel.
- Nice little hotel, friendly staff and clean, nice little pool
- The room is very spacious. The swimming pool is very inviting! Good food beside the hotel!
- kind staff, clean rooms, tiny swimming pool, quiet.
- Booked room with access to pool to be able to work focused plus relax and exercise. Good desk in room and good wifi till 10a.m. Hotel located centrally but off main road. Park and night market nearby. Good parking facilities. Staff in reception spoke English well. Very diligent and good male cleaner .
- The hotel is very clean , staff are all very nice!
Phuket 346 Guest House
In Phuket Old Town Area, Phuket 346 Guest House features Sino-Portuguese architecture with comfortable rooms and a Contemporary Art Gallery. It offers the convenience of a tour desk and free Wi-Fi, which is available throughout the guesthouse.Phuket 346 Guest House is a 10 minute drive from Rang Hill View Point and a 15 minute ride from Central Festival Shopping Mall. Phuket International Airport is a 45 minute ride away.Simply furnished yet stylish non-smoking rooms at this guesthouse feature high ceilings with wall art decoration. They come furnished with air conditioning, a cable TV and a private bathroom.The cafe at Phuket 346 serves light snacks. A variety of beverages are offered as well.
- Comfy bed, very helpful and friendly host and super perfect location!
Friendly helpful owner,
close to the night market and historical area.
Multiple English channels on TV
- The guest house is located in a beatiful street in Old Town. The family, who runs the place, was very lovely and helpful. If we ever come back to Phuket Town, we will definitely stay at that guest house.
Location. It was right next to the weekend market.
The host was kind and flexible. We had to leave at 3am for our flight and she had organised our taxi for us. With our early flight, she gave us a room that was quieter than the others so that we could get an early night.. definitely appreciated.
Super comfortable bed.
Excellent one night stay!
The hotel is right in the middle of Phuket Town, but it on a quiet side street. The room was a good size, the shower was hot and the aircon worked well.
It was a great spot to base ourselves for 1 night to look around Phuket Town.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ko Lone Phuket Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ko Lone Phuket Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Lone Phuket Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ko Lone Phuket Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!