10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Killington Village Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Killington Village Vermont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Killington Village Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Killington Village Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Killington Village Vermont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Killington Village Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Killington Village Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Killington Village Vermont:
Butternut Inn and Pancakehouse
One of our top picks in Killington.This Killington property is located 3.7 miles away from Killington Ski Area and features a full hearty breakfast. The Diamond Express, a local area shuttle, is located 1,150 feet away from the property and offers shuttle service to the Killington ski slopes.Each room at the Butternut Inn and Pancake House includes a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator. They are decorated in neutral tones and have an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Killington Butternut Inn and Pancake House. A variety of pancakes, eggs, and other breakfast items are served in the restaurant each morning.Pico Mountain is 3.5 miles away from the inn. Green Mountain National Golf Course is 4 miles away.
- This what you would hope for ski destination. Small and cozy with a welcoming staff and host. Minutes from the Killington base. Serves up an amazing breakfast …no european lightweight do it yourself layout. Don’t plan on dieting. Free wifi. All at a very attractive price but you need to reserve early…its weekend dates are sold out months in advance.
- Very cozy feel. The breakfast was excellent. Great location.
- Breakfast was good and huge! Jim was very friendly and helpful
- Jim was so helpful about changing our reservation. The breakfast in the morning was perfect before a day of skiing. We will definitely be back!
- Location, breakfast, and staff members were amazing.
Greenbrier Inn Killington
One of our top picks in Killington – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a ski pass sales point, Greenbrier Inn Killington is located in Killington in the region of Vermont, just 15 miles from Woodstock.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge, concierge services, gift shop and shops at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Hanover is 26 miles from Greenbrier Inn Killington, and Rutland is 9 miles away.
- Lovely Inn-great location, wonderful staff,feel like you are staying with friends.
- personal attitude(as a special guest), breakfast, very comfortable clean bed (soft) with warm comforter, skipass ( lift tickets with discount),
- Super friendly staff, spacious room, great value for cost. Would definitely stay here again.
- The room was spacious and homey. The breakfast was included and was similar to a B&B style.
- Loved the 2 single beds for our kids so they didn’t have to share (& fight over the comforter)…
Mountain Valley Retreat
This bed and breakfast is nestled on 16 acres and features scenic mountain views and a homemade hot breakfast. Killington Ski Area is a 15-minute drive away.Guest rooms at the Mountain Valley Retreat include a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. They have a shared bathroom and views of the mountains.The Killington Mountain Valley Retreat has ski storage and on-site fishing and hiking. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast served in the dining area and relax by the wood burning stove.Downtown Rutland is within a 20-minute drive of the bed and breakfast. Pico Mountain is 6 miles away.
- Great stay! Comfortable bedrooms with great views, lots of space to hang clothes, coats, towels etc which I liked. The house is very cozy, nice living room area to sit in front of the wood stove while soft music is playing in the background, breakfast area is like having the best table in the restaurant, and breakfast is just amazing. We enjoyed meeting other guests at breakfast which just adds to this experience. Mike was very accommodating and would make sure we had everything we needed.
- Mountain Valley Retreat was an amazing place to stay. Hosts Mike and Barb were hospitable and the room was beautiful and immaculate. Mike’s breakfasts were delicious and he anticipated our every need. We truly enjoyed our stay and will always stay here when we visit Killington, Vermont.
- Wonderful hosts, very accommodating, excellent breakfast
- If you are looking for a bed and breakfast vs a hotel experience this is the place for you. Nice little house owned by an older couple, who were more than welcoming. The room was a normal size room with a queen bed and an access for a shareable bathroom. In the morning we got a home cooked breakfast, which was really delicious (coffee, eggs, French toast and sausages). I really recommend this place if you are looking to be home away from home.
- Beautiful location in the valley. The hosts Mike and Barb are amazing, they go above and beyond to make their guests feel welcome. Clean room and bathroom. Delicious breakfast. Killington ski area only a few minutes away. Really enjoyed staying here.
The Vermont Inn
This country-style bed and breakfast is located just a 10-minute drive from the Killington Ski Resort and Pico Mountain. Facilities include a seasonal outdoor pool, a sauna, and a hot tub.Uniquely decorated guest rooms at The Vermont Inn offer a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access. Select suites have a sitting area, fireplace, or spa bathtub.The Vermont bed & breakfast offers an enclosed terrace with panoramic views. Guests can relax by the fireplace in the parlor or visit the game room with a pool table and ping-pong.A full country breakfast is served every morning in the dining area.Green Mountain National Golf Course is a 15-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Various hiking and biking trails throughout the Green Mountains are nearby.
Atmosphere and hosts/owners were great. Whoever wants to kick back and relax from a skiing trip to Killington should go here.
Just one of many examples of exceptional service: We were in a pet-friendly room but one of us had an allergy to dogs. So the owners offered him an extra room free of charge.
- I loved the breakfast. Clean room friendly serivice.
- The breakfast was amazing, the inn was clean and very cozy, and the staff was extremely welcoming and friendly
- The people there are very friendly. They make you feel at home.
- Very romantic getaway with a fireplace in your room and a great view. The staff is very pleasant and go out of their way for all of their guests. They live on site as well so if you need anything, at anytime, they are there to help you.
- Atmosphere and hosts/owners were great. Whoever wants to kick back and relax from a skiing trip to Killington should go here.
Fox Creek Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fox Creek Inn offers accommodations in Chittenden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and fishing. Killington is 8 miles from Fox Creek Inn, and Woodstock is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 53 miles from Fox Creek Inn.
No reviews yet.
Woodbridge Inn Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Woodbridge Inn Bed & Breakfast is located in Woodstock, just 10 miles from Killington. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and fishing. Hanover is 18 miles from Woodbridge Inn Bed & Breakfast, and Rutland is 18 miles from the property.
- The family who owns this BnB is amazing. This stay exceeded my expectations. If I’m in the area again, I’ll definitely check to see if there is availability. Wonderful place!
- Extraordinary attention to make sure that our stay was comfortable and warm.
- Quaint bed and breakfast nestled next to a beautiful creek. Owners are incredibly nice, will greet you and give you a tour. The place is nice and warm in the winter thanks to heat plus a wonderful wood burning stove in the common area. The common area is perfect to read a good book in front of the fireplace on one of their very comfortable couches. The breakfast was delicious.
Kristi & Dan were excellent host. Breakfast was very good. Local products used for each breakfast. Dan’s fresh roasted coffee was excellent. Rom was very clean & cozy. We would definitely recommend staying at the Woodbridge Inn B&B.
Sitting around & talking with Kristi & Dan is just visiting with friends. They made us feel very welcome.
- Nice facility, wonderful staff, very helpful in finding way around Woodstock and vicinity..Two friendly dogs to welcome you.
This quiet Crisanver House is on 120 acres in Shrewsbury, Vermont and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features a sun room, library, pool and tennis courts.The Crisanver House Vermont bed and breakfast offers uniquely designed rooms, each named after the mountain peak views seen from the inn. A bathrobe, CD player and hairdryer are available in each room.The Shrewsbury Crisanver House is near museums and many historic sites. Route 103 is a short drive away.
- Carol makes impeccable breakfast. The cottage was as expected, the coziest place you’d want to be at after a day out in the snow. We can’t wait to come back for to see the foliage next fall!
- Crisanver was my idea of a perfect bed and breakfast accommodation. One could neither add to nor remove from it. Physical facilities were impeccable, hosts and staff warm, welcoming.
- The homely welcome and character of the property. We were immediately felt to feel welcome.
- the views to die for!!! very clean and homey feel. Staff there exceptional people. Very quiet- we wanted that! Loved the amenities- art and antiques were tasteful and lovely Breakfast delcious.
- Carol is very hostipable. The breakfast is amazing. I would definetly visit again!
Deer Brook Inn
Located in Woodstock, 11 miles from Killington, Deer Brook Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Hanover is 17 miles from Deer Brook Inn, and Rutland is 19 miles away.
- This is not your grandparents 1825 farm house! Beautifully modernized, warmly decorated, and conveniently located a short distance from it all. The first floor suite is perfect! Gourmet breakfast and a host that knows the area very well.
A beautiful guest house in Woodstock, run by our hosts Phil and Reba, made us feel so welcome the moment we got there. Had great conversations with both our hosts who had also prepared canapés and drinks for us.
Breakfast was a delight, all made from scratch by Phil, while Reba looked after us. The food was amazing as were our perfect hosts. Started as guests and left as almost family, we will stay in touch with our very good friends, thanks again Phil & Reba
- Everything. This is the best bed and breakfast we have ever stayed at. Nothing was too much trouble. The decor and atmosphere were marvellous. We would go back tomorrow
- Luxurious linens, delicious French Toast with lemon curd filling, detailed tour directions of area planned by innkeeper
- Everything! My fiancée and I have stayed at a lot of bed and breakfasts and this one tops them all. Phil and Reba are amazing hosts! You feel like family the moment you step in the door. Food was sooooo good! The property is clean and nicely decorated.
Maple Leaf Inn
Maple Leaf Inn is located in Barnard, just 9 miles from Killington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing. Woodstock is 9 miles from Maple Leaf Inn, and Hanover is 17 miles away.
- Beautiful setting, thoughtful hosts and wonderful ambience of the Inn. Breakfasts are amazing!
- Just about perfect. The property is beautiful. The inn is set back in a very green, forested area. The grounds are beautiful. The house itself has 7 rooms. Our room was very pleasant, plenty of windows, nice bathroom, very comfortable bed. The common rooms are welcoming and comfortable. The veranda is a great place to sit out on and relax in one of the rocking chairs. The hosts are terrific. There is a lake very near by that is great for kayaking and swimming. The very charming town of Woodstock is just 10 miles away.
- Beautiful place with friendly helpful hosts. Delicious breakfast.
- The location is beautiful, very quiet. The inn is located off the highway at the end of a long driveway. I didn’t hear any traffic noise, just the birds. I enjoyed seeing the hummingbirds at the feeders off the front porch.
- Extreamly friendly Inn keepers and great breakfast.
The Woodstocker Inn
One of our best sellers in Woodstock! Located in Woodstock, 13 miles from Killington, The Woodstocker Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Hanover is 13 miles from The Woodstocker Inn, and Rutland is 22 miles from the property.
- Accommodations were awesome and he room was great. Very cozy. Staff was excellent as well! Will definitely stay there again.
- Excellent but different food, very excellent hosts and in general with the location an excellent place to book.
- The room was beautifully appointed with little extras like a bathrobe for each of us- organic shampoo, Turkish towels, comfortable bed. The breakfast was delicious and very unique- homemade jams, yummy bacon and sausage. The hosts, Dora and David were great to speak with about their adventures.
- Charming room with TWO claw foot tubs! Spectacular individually prepared breakfast (have the scrambled eggs with salmon)!
- We really enjoyed our conversation with the friendly and very informative host. Also, the breakfast was better than average and the atmosphere at the inn very congenial. We can highly recommend this B & B.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Killington Village Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Killington Village Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Killington Village Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Killington Village Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!