10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kenwood California – Top Hotel Reviews
Kenwood California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kenwood California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kenwood California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kenwood California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kenwood California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kenwood California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kenwood California:
On a hillside of Sonoma Valley, the elegant adults-only Northern California bed and breakfast has an outdoor hot tub surrounded by modern lounge seating. Benziger Family Winery is less than a 5-minute drive away.Featuring private bathrooms with heated floors, each room at the Olea Hotel has free Wi-Fi, an iPod docking station and a flat-screen satellite TV. Guests can enjoy hardwood floors throughout and free spa toiletries in each room. Select rooms feature a fireplace or valley views.A free gourmet breakfast and a free desert and wine pairing are prepared daily by the Executive Chef at Hotel Olea. Stone massages and other massage services are also available.Surrounded by oak and olive trees, guests can enjoy plush outdoor furnishings with a glass of wine. Concierge services are available to book reservations at wine country restaurants like Bouchon and the French Laundry, just 15 miles away.Buena Vista Winery, Audelssa Estate Winery and many other wineries are all within a 15-minute drive of this elegant wine country bed and breakfast. San Francisco International airport is 50 miles from Olea Hotel.
- Kent at front desk is a sweetheart. Just an amazing stay. Beautiful grounds. Close to everything
- Kathryn was very informative and made arrangements for our trip, going over and above. Lovely relaxed and relaxing atmosphere. Will definitely be returning!
A beautiful setting. Breakfast is excellent. Bed sheets to die for!
- The hotel is welcoming with lovely extra touches. The breakfast is fabulous- two courses plus a breakfast bar of treats first. There’s a hot tub on the grounds and cottages well spaced out for privacy with luxury body products to use and an amazingly comfortable bed. The staff are super friendly and staying here feels like a holiday in itself.
- We had the friendliest reception at checkin that I’ve ever experienced. And though it wasn’t the free wine happy hour yet, we were immediately supplied with a glass of wine from several good labels. The gourmet breakfast included was remarkable and visually gorgeous too. Wish we’d had more time to enjoy the garden and firepit seating.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Beltane Ranch is located in Glen Ellen in the region of California, just 29 miles from Bodega Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Santa Rosa is 11 miles from Beltane Ranch, and Napa is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- the location, the room/cottage, the staff, the snacks, the ranch itself… everything is absolutely perfect and fabulous
The gardens were great.
I was so pleased to see this property saved from the October fires. Incredible grounds. Lovely outdoor seating everywhere. Friendly ranch cat! Great staff!
The bed with 9 pillows -wonderful!!
Breakfast exceeded my expectations. Come here for a peaceful stay and the sunsets.
- Like vacationing in another country, so close to home.
- Probably the best place I have ever been… in the world
- Breakfast was amazing. Very locally sourced and flavorful. Small wine refrigerator in our cottage with a chilled wine selection a pleasant surprise. Loads of charm. Gardens and view every bit as beautiful in actuality as online. Hosts very gracious in allowing guests to explore their property and vineyards. Really appreciated the extra fan as the weather took a huge temperature spike.
Napa Farmhouse Inn
In a Victorian Farmhouse built in the 1860s, this bed and breakfast features an organic garden. It serves a daily breakfast and provides rooms with free Wi-Fi. Sutter Home Winery is just under a mile away.Each air-conditioned room at Napa Farmhouse Inn includes a work desk and a sitting area. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms include free toiletries and towels. Guests can enjoy a view of the grounds from all the rooms.Guests can take a tour of the on-site gardens or relax after breakfast by the fireplace in the family room.The French Laundry restaurant is 7 miles from Farmhouse Inn Napa. The Napa Valley Wine Train is 16 miles away. Free guest parking is available.
- I will be staying here again!! The bedroom was big, the bed was VERY comfortable. We had our own bathroom. It is located about 1.5 miles South of St. Helena. The owners are very nice. The breakfast was eggs, chicken sausage & potatoes, with orange juice & coffee, and bread with home-made jam. The house is big and well decorated with antiques and farmhouse-like items. We felt welcomed and very comfortable.
- First, the location and setting are simply idyllic — absolutely beautiful. The owners are very nice — a genuine warmth and hospitality. Mimi and “Baby Girl” are a 10+ and a wealth of local information. Conversational but also let you have your space. The special treat is that it is an actual “working” farm house (nestled between 4 vineyards) — with real gardens, chickens. Everything is organic — and the meals are absolutely farm to table, simple, and delicious. Everything was comfortable, neat, and impeccably clean. My son and daughter in law — we all remarked about the comfort of the mattresses. And, the views from the 2nd floor were beautiful. One more point. I am closer to 70 than 60 (smiles) — and, found it easy to navigate the entrances and steps. Big THUMBS UP!!!
We enjoyed the king suit and loved everything about our room! The bed was so comfortable, the fireplace was perfect, the shower was excellent and we had our own deck to enjoy!
Mimi and Ed are lovely! I particularly enjoyed how there was always music lightly playing throughout the home.
Breakfast was nice too and so are Mimi’s homemade jams!
The location is great…and surprisingly quiet being so close to so much!
Thank you again Mimi and Ed for a lovely New Years Eve weekend!
Happy New Year!
Mary & Steven
Fabulous gardens &surroundings. Glorious sunny stroll in the a.m.
Delicious breakfast & coffee.
Mimi was a delight. Friendly & informative.
- The breakfast was great and location was excellent! Mimi’s suggestion for visiting Salverstrin Winery was really good.
Cinnamon Bear Creekside Inn
Located in Sonoma, 16 miles from Santa Rosa, Cinnamon Bear Creekside Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Napa is 10 miles from Cinnamon Bear Creekside Inn, and Sausalito is 30 miles away. Oakland International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable inn. Great breakfast. Easy one mile walk to the square, $7 Uber ride back.
- Nice place and staff was nice as well. Breakfast was tasty.
- Place was cozy, room was small, but plenty for two people and a short stay.
- Every morning they cook you a homemade breakfast, it was phenomenal.
- The room was spacious and comfortable, with a big bathroom and a good functioning shower. Quality homemade breakfast and attentive staff. Also, our stay in Sonoma was very enjoyable.
Inn St Helena
Featuring free WiFi, Inn St Helena offers accommodations in St. Helena, just 14 miles from Santa Rosa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Napa is 18 miles from Inn St Helena, and Healdsburg is 23 miles away. Sacramento Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Jeffrey was a gracious host and made our stay memorable. The out side facilities were inviting. Wish the weather was warmer so these spaces could be enjoyed. Next time we’re in Napa we will definitely stay at the Inn.
- Georgous old house, Great bed, yummy freshly made breakfast, parking, very friendly & welcoming staff!
- The owner was very accommodating and kind. She gave me some coupons for some breakfast at the Model Bakery. The cleanliness was awesome and I am very picky about that. I loved my stay!
- Location was great, manager was very nice & helpful! Got bfast coupons for a delicious bakery each day!!
- Hospitality, comfort, shower, 5pm wine and cheese, breakfast
An Inn 2 Remember
Located in Sonoma, 31 miles from Berkeley, An Inn 2 Remember features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santa Rosa is 17 miles from An Inn 2 Remember, and Napa is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Sweet staff and everything was cosy and nice when we arrived. It’s very close to everything, and definitely nice to stay at a normal house rather than hotel/motel.
- We stayed in the Jasmine room (in the back), very private and cozy. The breakfasts were delicious and the location very convenient, within walking distance of the Plaza, different eatieries, and shops.
- The room was very clean and I appreciated the little biscotti and chocolate kisses treats in my room. The hosts shared a map of the local hiking/biking trails upon request.
- Everything about the stay was outstanding starting with superb location for Sonoma access by foot
- This is clearly the place to stay in Sonoma. Look no further!
Lavender, A Four Sisters Inn
This Bed and Breakfast is in Yountville, California, only minutes away from Napa Valley wineries. A free full breakfast, and evening wine and hors d’oeuvres are served daily.The Lavender features guest rooms with flat-screen TVs and DVD players. Gas fireplaces and mini-refrigerators are also included. An evening turndown service with chocolates is also available.Freshly baked cookies and free refreshments are provided daily at Lavender. Bicycles, books and games can be borrowed from the front desk. Concierge services are also featured.The Napa Valley Wine Train and the Napa Farmers Market are just a short drive from Lavender. The Gourmet Institute of America at Greystone is close by.
- The beds here are so cozy, the coffee is delicious, the fireplace in the room makes for a great ambiance, and the breakfast is amazing! We enjoyed our short stay here. The location is central to everything in Napa Valley and made it easy for us to get around!
- I love that the units at this bed and breakfast have their own outside entrances. We stayed in unit 5 and it had a huge separate bathroom as well as a private patio with a small jacuzzi tub. It was perfect for us! Lauren was friendly and helpful and got us situated in our room quickly so we could get out and explore the area. Very convenient to the Napa area wineries!
- The bed was so comfortable! I slept better than I have in a long, long time. There is nice, cold bottled water in frig (complimentary). The floors in my room were heated so it was nice to walk around barefoot. We walked to French Laundry, right around the corner and could not have been more convenient. Breakfast was nice. Staff was super friendly.
- Our room was immaculate. It was roomy and comfortable. Staff was warm and welcoming as well as helpful. Loved the chocolate chip cookies!
- huge bathroom, comfortable bed, friendly helpful staff, qiuet property.
Black Rock Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Black Rock Inn offers accommodations in St. Helena, just 14 miles from Santa Rosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Napa is 20 miles from Black Rock Inn, and Healdsburg is 21 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 50 miles away.
- We had a great experience and Jeff made us feel right at home. They reached out early to make sure everything you needed was covered (if you need separate beds make sure you remember to tell them!) The breakfasts each morning were delicious, filling and a perfect way to start the day! With family in the area we’ll be back!
- The place is impecable. Make sure to ask Jeff for recomendations on what to do in the area, he has great advice.
- The owner of the property was very accommodating and friendly. He also prepared a very tasty breakfast. This is a top notch B & B.
The owner Jeff was very friendly and attentive. Beautiful property and upkeep is great! Beautiful, comfortable,
Great location, and the breakfasts were wonderful that Jeff actually prepares himself!! Makes one feel right at home as he even comes in and chats with guests while having breakfast.
- Amazing host on a fantastic property. The owner is very knowledgeable of the area and made great recommendations and served not only a delicious full breakfast everyday but also welcomed you back to the property in the afternoon with a glass of wine. A very special experience.
Calistoga Wine Way Inn
Adjacent to downtown Calistoga, this historic bed and breakfast is a 5 minute drive from Chateau Montelena Winery. The inn features evening wine tasting receptions and a multilevel redwood terrace.The colorful rooms at the Calistoga Wine Way Bed and Breakfast are individually furnished with American and English antiques. Each includes a private bathroom and CD player.A gourmet breakfast is served in the dining room every morning along with the inn’s signature blend of coffee. There is a sitting room with a fireplace and the outdoor terrace features views of the property’s garden and Mount St. Helena.Schramsberg Vineyards is less than a 10 minute drive from the property. Downtown Napa is 30 minute drive from the inn. Castello di Amorosa Winery is less than a 5 minute drive away.
- Breakfast was delicious! Coffee and tea and wine a nice touch!
- The bed was very comfortable and Max’s breakfasts were wonderful.
- Charming welcome, Max is receiving us like a friend, the house is fantastic, the backyard&flower are beautiful. Luc and Constance
- Room was large and very comfortable. Bathroom was well appointed with nice toiletries. There was wine and cookies in the afternooon. The breakfast was delicious and the owner made sure that there was food that worked with our food allergies/preferences.
- Thoughtful hospitality and wonderful breakfast. Matt rocks!
Cottage Grove Inn
One of our top picks in Calistoga.Located in Calistoga, 31 miles from Bodega Bay, Cottage Grove Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Cottage Grove Inn, and Napa is 25 miles away. Sacramento Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- The happy hour had good wines and snacks. The gardens are beautiful.
- Everything is always great at this place. We’ve been there 2 times now. Staff is great. Property is beautiful.
- It was so cozy just perfect for our anniversary. They thought of everything anyone would need to have a wonderful stay. They have yummy jellies and other items for sale it really was a treat. We will go back again and again .
- Awesome in every respect, super cozy and romantic, perfect location and great parking
- Great breakfast and best quiche. Beds were fabulously comfortable. Love it there!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kenwood California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kenwood California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kenwood California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kenwood California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!