10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kenner Louisiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Kenner Louisiana is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kenner Louisiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kenner Louisiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kenner Louisiana. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kenner Louisiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kenner Louisiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kenner Louisiana:
International Green Home
International Green Home is located in the Uptown neighborhood in New Orleans, just 3.4 miles from World War 2 Museum.The rooms come with a TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located 6 miles from World War 2 Museum in New Orleans, Rose Manor features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I loved the home and the family. It was wonderful.
Hosts made us feel v.welcome and comfortable and was v.helpful.
Easy driving into town and nice supermarket close by.
Surrounding area lovely.
- It was very welcoming. The inn keepers were lovely, the room was nice and clean. Very accommodating and offered lots of information about what to see and do.
- My first time staying at a bed and breakfast. I am definitely coming back. The stay was intimate the breakfast was delicious. I loved it.
- The couple who runs the B&B is warm and kind. They help with useful information about the area and really want you to have a great experience in NOLA.
1896 O’Malley House
Located in New Orleans, 2.7 miles from World War 2 Museum, 1896 O’Malley House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find concierge services at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 9 miles away.
Location was great.
Staff was very helpful and friendly.
- Breakfast was delicious and a nice variety. Brent gave us excellent recommendations on what to see and how to get there. Larry also spent time chatting over breakfast. We felt right at home and loved the two golden retrievers.
- Great B & B – Great host and lovely hot breakfast
- The manager at the B&B was absolutely brilliant, very friendly and informative, and gave us more than we could of asked for regarding, travelling about, where to go and what to see. We were only there two nights but if we were to go back to New Orleans we would 100% stay again. The food was lovely and freshly cooked each morning. The house itself is stunning and the rooms very comfortable with everything you could need.
- This is one of the nicest B & Bs I’ve stayed in. The house is over 100 years old and in beautiful condition. Very “old New Orleans.” Breakfast delicious, rooms are comfortable, furniture is authentic and stunning. We relaxed with the owner and a glass of wine (complimentary!), in front of a fire while he gave us a history of the house and its owners. Fascinating. The house is only a half block off Canal Street so easy walk to the streetcar. Many restaurants within walking distance and most of them are older neighborhood restaurants so not touristy. Delightful is an understatement for 1896 O’Malley House!
- Location was great.
Canal Street Inn
One of our best sellers in New Orleans! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Canal Street Inn is located in the Mid-City neighborhood in New Orleans.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The innkeeper and staff members were very kind and extremely helpful. Breakfast was yummy and they have snacks, coffee, tea and water available anytime. Michael was extremely helpful with the sight seeing portion of our trip. You have to try Katie’s Restaurant which is just down the street from the inn. The location was a bit further from the quarter than I thought it would be but the street car right in front of the inn was very convenient.
- The bed was comfortable and the room and bathroom were exceptionally clean. Our breakfasts were delicious.
street car stop was right out front
Great little bistro just up the street
- We loved everything about our stay here! Our room was spacious, welcoming and comfortable. The breakfast was outstanding and carefully prepared!
- The breakfast was amazing every morning. Really great!
Southern Comfort Bed and Breakfast
Southern Comfort Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in New Orleans.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Maison Perrier Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison Perrier Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in New Orleans, just 2.2 miles from World War 2 Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for golfing. Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Location, location, location. Garden district, easy access to transportation and great eateries within easy walking distance.
- Tom and Patricia were great hosts. I really enjoyed the breakfast each morning. Overall, what I liked the most about the property was the location; it’s just a couple of blocks away from Magazine Street’s shops and restaurants. I spent most of my time exploring Magazine Street, however, when I wanted to head down to the French Quarter, it was just a short Uber ride away. I would definitely stay here again.
- The hosts were wonderful assisting in entertainment and restaurant suggestions as well as tour advice. We would highly recommend staying at this property to anyone visiting NOLA.
- Owners are awesome, I’ve stayed here before and they are a big reason I came back. Very helpful and make you feel part of the family.
- Patricia and Tom were friendly and knowledgable. They helped us navigate NOLA and get the most out our trip, Many pluses including delicious breakfasts and fluffy towels; large lending library including many board games.
Inn at the Old Jail
One of our best sellers in New Orleans! Lock yourself up at the Inn at the Old Jail for a unique vacation getaway. Originally built as a New Orleans police jail and patrol station in 1902, the striking Queen Anne-style Inn combines historic preservation with modern amenities.Wanting to pay homage to the NOPD, the innkeepers restored the rooms and public spaces to salute the city’s brave men and women in blue. Its nine bedrooms are rich with architectural details and antiques, including original police memorabilia. Even the Inn’s Yvonne Bechet Library is named after the highest-ranking female officer in NOPD history, who served at the Old Jail stationhouse for 22 years.If you’re curious about history, it’s the perfect place for you, but don’t forget to also enjoy the wonderful city of New Orleans. Stop by the Uptown New Orleans Historic District, drink your way through Bourbon Street or visit the infamous French Quarter.
- We love everything about this gorgeous place. Located in historical Treme and surrounded with nice and friendly neighbors who really care for each other. The Inn is beautifully renovated and I love how they kept the history of the building alive with police memorabilia and art work. The amount of work, time and love that Liz and Raul put in this place is visible throughout the building – just ask for photos before the restoration. Rooms are lovely, private and quiet with very nice bathrooms. The owners are the nicest people ever!!!! Liz – I miss our morning- coffee chit-chat! And Raul – we are forever thankful on how you saved our last evening in the city after complete fiasco with our UBER driver. Staying in this Inn was the best experience out of all hotels, motels and Inns we ever stayed at. We’ll be back!
- Loved the atmosphere, Liz and Raul (the hosts and owners of this wonderful property) were super welcoming and very helpful with tips regarding the city and area, we absolutely loved our room and all the history of the place! Offering snacks and water is a lovely touch!
- The owner is the absolute sweetest and the best. She has put so much love and dedication into the estate.
- Liz and Raul did a fabulous job with the renovation. Such a unique place! They were warm and friendly and made us feel at home. They suggested a tour guide that we loved.
- The owners are the nicest people you could ever stay with… she played go fish with our son in the floor… the place is beautiful, a lot of cool history about the place… can’t wait to stay there again
Canal Street Studio Bed & Breakfast
Canal Street Studio Bed & Breakfast is located in New Orleans, just 0.9 miles from World War 2 Museum.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 11 miles from Canal Street Studio Bed & Breakfast.
French Quarter (Vieux Carré) is a great choice for travelers interested in live music, history and jazz.
No reviews yet.
Cute Mid-City Property
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cute Mid-City Property offers accommodations in New Orleans, just 3.1 miles from World War 2 Museum. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is luggage storage space at the property.Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
HH Whitney House
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, HH Whitney House is located in New Orleans in the region of Louisiana, just 2 miles from World War 2 Museum.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 11 miles from HH Whitney House.
- The place is charming in a New Orleans old house, full of antiques and beautiful objects and pieces of furniture. It is quieter than in the French quarter, not far from it though. The owner is very welcoming and helpful.
- Gary, the owner is very friendly and helpful! I would recommend his place anytime.
- Glenn, the proprietor, was beyond friendly and accommodating! The house is as charming as one would expect from historic New Orleans and Breakfast every morning rivaled that of any restaurant in the city. If you pass on this place while looking for a place to stay in New Orleans, you are sorely missing out on everything one would hope to experience on a luxurious and authentic New Orleans vacation!
Glen was a fantastic host; very courteous, kind and knowledgeable about the area and attractions.
While I didn’t take advantage of breakfast, I know he takes great care in providing the best for his guests. I look forward to future visits!
- Glen couldn’t have been nicer. He was very flexible on the breakfast schedules during the holidays, and made great breakfasts! He gave many good recommendations on places to eat and things to do.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kenner Louisiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kenner Louisiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kenner Louisiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kenner Louisiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!