10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kennebunk Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Kennebunk Maine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kennebunk Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kennebunk Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kennebunk Maine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kennebunk Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kennebunk Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kennebunk Maine:
Lake Brook Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lake Brook Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Kennebunk. Free private parking is available on site.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Portland is 24 miles from Lake Brook Bed & Breakfast, and Ogunquit is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Location, location, location, breakfast, friendly proprietor.
- The hostess was charming … clean enough but need some painting work
- A really friendly host who knows the area inside out and gave us great recommendations of beaches, bars and restaurants.
- Carolyn is a lovely hostess and the breakfast toast bake was scrumptous! She was very helpful with recommending restaurants and things to do nearby, providing a map for assistance. It is only about a 0.4 mile walk to town.
- Loved the location. Quite a walk into town, but it was a nice walk. Breakfast was great. Served a bit early (8:00AM to 9:00AM) but it got us going in the morning.
Bufflehead Cove Inn
Bufflehead Cove Inn is located in Kennebunk, just 23 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Ogunquit is 10 miles from Bufflehead Cove Inn, and Portsmouth is 25 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 21 miles away.
- We enjoyed the coziness of Bufflehead Cove, with the fireplace going, comfortable furniture, and wonderful breakfasts. The atmosphere was so peaceful and quiet, which made our time there very relaxing. Harriet, Erin, Jim, and staff were so gracious, and we felt very much at home during our stay. Kennebunkport is a lovely little community, and just down the street from the Inn. We would highly recommend Bufflehead Cove and look forward to visiting again!
- Harriett was very friendly. The breakfasts were delicious. Bed was comfortable and the Bed and Breakfast was extremely clean. Very well taken care of and loved.
The location of this B&B is heaven. You experience woods seroundment, with a river and wildlife … you see and hear nothing but nature.
The breakfast was a gourmet one , the staff was very kind helpful and friendly.
I wish I could go every year there.
- The view, it was clean and I could bring my puppy. The cottage was seperate from everyone else . A bonus !!
- Everything! Gorgeous property, fabulous staff, phenomenal breakfast
The Inn at English Meadows
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Inn at English Meadows offers accommodations in Kennebunk, just 24 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Ogunquit is 10 miles from Inn at English Meadows, and Portsmouth is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- It was a very relaxing experience and the breakfast was amazing! The Innkeepers’ attention to detail was fantastic! We very much enjoyed our stay!
- Fabulous accomodations, outstanding staff and owners. We love staying with Kate and David, they are wonderful people and always so helpful and accomodating. We already booked the same weekend for next year. Thank you!!!
- Kate and David are wonderful hosts and went out of their way to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. The room was spotless and the breakfasts were simply superb. A true gem in beautiful Maine.
- I loved the three course breakfast which was amazing. The ingredients were fresh and very tasty. I loved the decor, and the cleanness of the inn. The inn keepers were attentive without being overbearing. Will definitely visit again had a great experience.
Breakfast was amazing, everything was freshly prepared.
The garden invites to rest in the shadow or to walk between the old trees.
Old Parsonage Guest House
Old Parsonage Guest House is located in Kennebunkport, 23 miles from Portland and 10 miles from Ogunquit. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Portsmouth is 25 miles from Old Parsonage Guest House, and Old Orchard Beach is 12 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 21 miles away.
- Breakfast was very good. Drinks offered in the living room was nice.
- I’m not really a breakfast person but couldn’t resist the food…great bacon and eggs, and pastry to DIE for. Room was clean and spacious, typical older home with charming decor and owner was very accommodating and helpful. Short walk to downtown.
- Beautifully run small guesthouse, more like a home. Great sized room, comfortable bed. Loved being able to use the downstairs lounge after dinner and the spotlessly clean kitchen to make a late evening cup of tea. Breakfast is outstanding. Easy walk to pretty town, shops and restaurants.
- Good location. Comfortable bed. Fantastic Breakfast. A very nice touch of wine and Bailey’s in the Study
- Beautiful historic building. The most amazing breakfast.
Maine Stay Inn and Cottages
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Maine Stay Inn and Cottages is in Kennebunkport, 950 feet from Kennebunkport Marina and from Dock Square shopping center. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The rooms here include a private bathroom with a hairdryer, air conditioning, TV and an iPod docking station. There is also a coffee machine and a DVD player.At Maine Stay Inn and Cottages, there is an extensive garden, a common TV area, a wrap around porch and a spacious backyard. Free parking is available on site. Several dining options can be found within less than half a mile.The bed and breakfast is just under a quarter of a mile from Kennebunkport Village Green.
- Comfy, spotless, wonderful hosts. The breakfasts were incredible and different each day.
- Nice room and surroundings. They had a great breakfast in the morning that was brought to the room. It is within walking distance of Kennebunkport restaurants and shops. Owner was helpful and friendly.
Owners were great
Gave good recommendations for sites and restaurants
Could walk down town
- Breakfasts were delicious. Beautiful house and surroundings. Easy walking distance to water edge restaurants and pretty town.
- everything was great! my only complaint is a small one-the pillows were too think and too firm for my taste. I had to sleep without one.
1802 House Bed & Breakfast
Located in Kennebunkport, 23 miles from Portland, 1802 House Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Ogunquit is 10 miles from 1802 House Bed & Breakfast, and Portsmouth is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 21 miles from 1802 House Bed & Breakfast.
- I booked this B&B for my parents, who spent two nights in Kennebunkport before making their way up to Acadia National Park. I am personally very picky about where I stay, and I am even pickier when it comes to where my parents stay! Both Mom and Dad had nothing but excellent things to say about their stay at 1802. They stayed in an enormous room that included a bedroom, a living area with kitchenette, a patio-slash-spa room with a massive tub, and their own private balcony. My dad, who is an early riser, appreciated the compartmentalization of the room–he could make a coffee and watch TV in the living area without disturbing my slumbering mom. My mom spoke very highly of the couple who runs 1802. They both appreciated that the B&B was within easy walking distance to town. All around rave reviews from the ‘rents!
Terry was a super nice hostess giving perfect advice of things to do, history of the area etc. The rooms are very nicely decorated and with high standard.
10 min walk to down town and restaurants, bike rental etc.
Very nice area for biking.
Best of all were Terries breakfasts!!! Very high standard.
- Our hostess was especially warm and accomodating. The atmosphere there was just what you want to find. We’d just come from the Algonquin Resort in St Andrews and we preferred this experience.
- Everything was perfect! The breakfast was amazing. The service was. impeccable. The room was beautiful and immaculate. Great location.
- The room was beautiful. Great location- within walking distance to town, Inn host was so helpful and accommodating.
Captain Jefferds Inn
One of our best sellers in Kennebunkport! This Maine bed and breakfast features lush gardens and free Wi-Fi. Guests can use the provided bicycles for transportation around town. Dock Square, the center of town, is a 5-minute walk away.Each individually styled room at Captain Jefferds Inn features a flat-screen TV and iPod dock. They offer plush bedding, a terry bathrobe, and are decorated in soft colors.Guests at the Kennebunkport Captain Jefferds Inn can use the computer or relax by the fireplace in the living room. The on-site gift shop sells local souvenirs.A hot homemade breakfast, including blueberry stuffed French toast, is served every morning. Baked goods and tea are available in the afternoon in the garden room.Goose Rocks Beach is 6 miles from the inn. First Chance Whale Watch Tours is just a 10-minute walk away.
- Our entire experience at the Captain Jefferds Inn was fantastic! The house is historic and immaculately kept. No detail is overlooked – from the cozy fire in the sitting room each evening, to the well-appointed rooms with fluffy beds and pillows, to the exquisite breakfast on pretty floral plates. The staff is welcoming and helpful. We loved our stay here and will definitely return!
- Loved this Inn! Beautiful rooms and fantastic welcome and service throughout our stay!
- All the little touches small details and treats made this place and our stay extra special. Home made cookies, guacamole, brownies just to have with your coffee all day long ….. and the hot mulled cider delicious. Staff friendly, breakfast was exquisite.
- This is a beautiful property, everything about about it is luxurious. The bed and bedding was amazing, as a matter of fact, we bought a set of the sheets for home. Breakfast was lovely and the staff was wonderful. You can not beat the location, walking distance to everything. I wished we would have had the time to stay longer.
- Beautiful historical property with nice grounds , close to town
Haven By The Sea
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Haven By The Sea is located in Wells in the region of Maine, just 29 miles from Portland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Ogunquit is 3.9 miles from Haven By The Sea, and Portsmouth is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 27 miles from Haven By The Sea.
- The proprietor was accommodating and informative, as well as an excellent cook. The bed was incredibly comfortable, and the room was very clean. The inn is cozy and nicely decorated.
- Perfect B&B comfortable and relaxing common areas . Accessible staff (Inn Keeper) but unobtrusive when relaxing in common areas
- Nancy and Dan are great, super friendly and helpful with dining recommendations and accommodations
- Owners Dan and Nancy, very nice, very helpful, loved their Dogs, Inn was very CLEAN, Breakfast was very good, Inn was decorated for Christmas , nice place
- Room was small but comfortable. Property overlooks scenic wetlands and wildlife preserve. Room amenities (soap, shampoo, hair dryer, etc) were good. Brandy and port available gratis in communal sitting room; bar — not free — in dining room. Lots of games in common rooms, as well as books to borrow. Very friendly and talkative hosts — we found out a lot about the inn, which was once a Catholic church. We got a very useful tip about parking in Ogunquit which made our visit there for dinner and a show less pressured. Only 10 minutes from Ogunquit, and a couple of blocks from the ocean.
Waldo Emerson Inn
Set in Kennebunkport, within 2.3 miles of Maine Art Gallery Framing and 2.5 miles of Mast Cove Galleries, Waldo Emerson Inn offers accommodation with free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring free bikes, the 3-star bed and breakfast has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Northlight Gallery is 2.5 miles from the bed and breakfast and W Robert Paine Gallery is 2.5 miles away.At the bed and breakfast, the rooms have a wardrobe. Rooms are equipped with a TV, and certain rooms at Waldo Emerson Inn have a garden view. All units at the accommodation are equipped with a seating area.An American breakfast is served daily at the property. Guests can make sightseeing and ticketing arrangements at the tour desk.Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Waldo Emerson Inn can find nearby.Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge is 3.1 miles from the bed and breakfast. Portland International Jetport Airport is 21.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Guest House Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Wells – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Connected by a trolley service, the historic Holiday Guest House Bed & Breakfast once hosted Eleanor Roosevelt in 1947. Moody Beach is 1.1 miles from the property.Rooms at this property are equipped with a cable TV and seating areas with a sofa. Some rooms feature views of the garden.A breakfast and newspapers are offered to guests every morning. The property also has an outdoor pool and towels.The Ogunquit Museum-American Art is 3.3 miles fromt eh property and Wonder Mountain Fun Park with mini golf and games is 2,650 feet from the property.
- Beautiful home full of history and the most hospitable hosts!
- The hosts were the most welcoming warmest people, the amazing interiors full of antiques make you feel like you are in London at the beginning of the 19th century, hower the bathrooms are very modern. The homemade french toast with wild blueberry jam was to die for, too! We’re definitely coming back.
- The room was large and lovely. Breakfast was delicious. Inn keepers were friendly, cheerful andknowledgeable.
- Feels like home. Amazing breakfast. The Inn owners are wonderful. We will return again.
- Bed was nothing special. Breakfast was ok. Nothing to speak of.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kennebunk Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kennebunk Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kennebunk Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kennebunk Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!